[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you date a bi girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Boyfriend said he's super uncomfortable with the fact of me being bi. Still dating but every day he brings it up and gets visibly saddened by it. Idk what to do /adv/, its really awkward and I can't change how I feel towards people. I never even mention girls around him but he's physically going out of the way to keep me from being around attractive girls. Any /adv/?
>>
>>16760631
as long as we're monogamous i don't really give a fuck what your sexual preference is. just opens up the possibility of a MFF threesome if everyone is cool with it.
>>
>>16760631
I wouldn't date a bi girl unless she's pretty much perfect and never been with a girl before me. It's just too fucking weird imo.
>>
I'd date a bi girl, but then, I'm bi.

Does he think it makes you more likely to cheat or something? I don't see the issue. :s
>>
>>16760631
I wouldn't date a bi girl because homosexuality is degenerate.
>>
>>16760631

You've got to be ridiculously insecure to care about the preferences of a person you're already fucking.

I wouldn't tell him that, but it's true. Either that, or he's bigot.
>>
>>16760631
It was a dumb fuck move of you to tell him you were bi to begin with. Your orientation doesn't play a role in your relationship because you are committed to your partner. You basically told him that you find other people attractive. Which we all know happens in a relationship, but admitting to it is a dumb thing to do.

For example, how would you like it if you were talking to him and he said "I really like girls with big tits" and you don't fit the bill so you'd be disappointed by it. (Maybe not you but any other sensible girl would be)

tl;dr you disclosed useless information that doesn't help your relationship, and it ended up backfiring on you.
>>
Just make him believe that nobody interests you but him.
>>
yes but a lot would need to happenf or me to feel confident that your attraction to others wont take you away for features in which i cant compete

but thats due to my own insecurities so if i thought higher of myself things would be okay.
>>
I've dated a couple bi girls and guess what? It's exactly the fucking same as dating a hetero girl except sometimes they reference "my ex girlfriend" instead of boyfriend

>and then I ask for explicit lesbian sexual details
>>
>>16760631
Why is he said about it, specifically? Is he worried you'll cheat on him because you have more options? I'm a bi female and every boyfriend I've had liked it and would ask for details about ex girlfriends. They expected me to be down for threesomes too, which never happened.
>>
>>16760631
no
>>
>>16760844
>They expected me to be down for threesomes too, which never happened.

I'm going to use you as a representative for all the bi girls I've dated and ask goddammit why not??
>>
>>16760890
I too would like to know the answer to this
>>
>>16760631
Did this once. My only problem was when things were rough between us she'd go hang out with her friend who was also bi. Nothing ever happened, but that stress didn't help the relationship.
>>
In my experience bi people are more likely to cheat. It's a stereotype, sure, but it's an assumption people make.
>>
>>16760894
Threesomes sound really uncomfortable and annoying. God, why would I want to add a third person to a two-way sexual relationship?

I'm a monogamous jesus freak and also a man, though.
>>
>>16760898
My experience too. Dated a bi girl who did in fact cheat and lie and fucked several dozen people. No thanks.

Sorry that sluts are getting into your bf's head op even tho you might be decent.
>>
>>16760890
>>16760894
Because I'm a monogamous person and a third party just complicates things. I would however have a threesome if I were single.
>>
>>16760631

My current GF is bi, it's fine, doesn't matter. Sounds like you're guy is pretty insecure and doesn't understand that being bi doesn't make you any more likely to cheat.

>>16760662

Is there some new cult I haven't heard about yet that's making pathetic men label everything as 'degenerate'?
>>
>>16760972
It's called /pol/, not too far from here. But desu I have to agree that being bi is weird and I wouldn't date a bi girl either.
>>
>>16760925
>I'm monogamous
>I would have a threesome if I were single

that's not monogamy though
>>
My ex was bi. Never really bothered me. Sounds like this guy has some issues to work out. Getting upset about that is just dumb.
>>
I find it funny as all hell how many guys seem to think bisexuals all want 3 ways. You people are all kinds of stupid.
>>
>>16761015
When I'm in a relationship, I'm monogamous.
>>
>>16761148
Most guys can barely please one woman in bed, what makes them think they can handle 2?
>>
>>16760631
Did he explain what's his problem with it?
>>
>>16762075
Seriously
>>
>>16760972
Yes it's called the neo masculines
>>
>>16760631
No, because she's mentally ill
>>
>>16760631

What does that even mean you're "bi"? What a stupid thing to say.

I mean, are you going to have sex with any potential attractive men or women you see?

Fucking stupid.
>>
>>16760631
I have a weird fetish for being cucked... for another girl, so I wouldn't have a problem with a bi girl. If she wasn't into this stuff, I wouldn't mind anyway tbqh f@m.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.