[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1453779822131-pol.png (175KB, 933x478px) Image search: [Google]
1453779822131-pol.png
175KB, 933x478px
Hey guys, I have a girl who I like and I think may like me back, but I'm not sure. She tried to buy me cookies the other day, when I said I was hungry, and seems happy when I talk to her, but I'm not sure because she is also a nice person and happy a lot. I kind of want to ask her out but being the kissless, hand holdless virgin I am I have no idea how to go about it. Also, I am afraid she would say no and I have two classes with her, one being a club in which we are actively involved in work for the school and the entire group there is pretty close, and it would be so awkward to have her say no and then go to that group everyday. What do, /adv/? BTW, I am not that ugly, and I am good at speaking and in good shape, but I can't ever talk to girls in a romantic way. Help with that too?
>>
Just ask if she wants to hangout sometime at the movies, zoo, mall, muesums etc.
>>
>>16758547
But I don't think we are even that good of friends yet. I also don't want her to think I'm asking her out and then say no and have that awkwardness for the rest of the year.
>>
Its like this dude. Two possibilities exist. In one path you continue down your kissless virgin faggotry where you're king of chess club, in the other you get some.

You basically have nothing to lose. The sheer potential for awesome completely eclipses any awkwardness you experience in geometry after she politely declines.
>>
>>16758597
Well, when you put it that way. OK. Should I text her right now or talk to her in person when I have class with her in 2 days?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.