[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about making friends when I have a toxic personality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1441241182413.png (523KB, 486x704px) Image search: [Google]
1441241182413.png
523KB, 486x704px
How do I go about making friends when I have a toxic personality?
No matter where I go or how often I use different usernames in games or forums, I get massive amounts of hate. It's not limited to the internet either, i've been barred from stores and restaurants, i've been kicked out of volunteer activities (most recent was helping clean a homeless shelter), and everyone that i've caught forcing themselves to spend time with me always look so defeated and worn out.

This problem has gotten to me so much that i've started wearing audio recorders on myself to try and figure what I did wrong when shit hits the fan, and even got regular meetings with psychiatrists to figure out whats happening, and when I bring in records of what happens to the psychiatrists office upon his request, he says he can't hear anything wrong.. It literally feels like someones been actively fucking me over my whole life.

I'm at a point where if some miracle doesn't happen soon I wont be able to live a normal life. I'm 26 years old, haven't had a friendship last longer than a few days, and even asking people what i've done wrong gets me nowhere because they just call me an awful person. I feel like im missing a vital part of my brain because neither I nor anyone else seems to be able to put the pieces together to figure out why i'm such a hate-able person.

No, i'm not going to kill myself, dying doesn't solve anything, it just makes the person unaware that things are happening, there is no relief, its not different than going to sleep and never waking up.
Pic kinda related, I feel like that old woman and that my phsychiatrist is the black guy.
>>
>>16757850
Your best bet would be to see a psychologist or something. It sounds like you have quite a complex issue which I'm sure none of us are fully qualified to try and help you with unfortunately.

Good luck mate, I hope you pull through.
>>
>>16757882
P.S you should pay close attention to body language when you're with others (not just their body language but yours too).
>>
seen this bait before
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.