[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"nudes"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (172KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 638x425px
Adv, my bf's out of the country a lot and i would like to send him some hot and suggestive pics. Problem is i have no idea what to do, i've never done this before. I don't want them to just be fat out naked pics. I want them to be a bit more teasing. Maybe even clothed. Atleast in the beginning. Specifically what kind of pics would you like to receive? Also, i'm only 5'1, chubby and have enormous titts. Maybe this will help find some neat ideas
>>
> chubby and have enormous titts
I ain't given you any advice unless you post tits
>>
>>16757359
Sharpie in pooper, timestamped
>>
>>16757359
Do not include face or any other distinguish features.

If your best feature are your boobs, go with some underboob pics. Like the one showed in pic. Wear something really tight with no bra, show nipples and cleavage. Or send him pics with nice lingerie.
>>
-Bend over in your panties
-Do that shirt thing
-Partially take off panties (not revealing the goods)
-Thong pic
- side boob
- does ge like uniforms? (Dress up)
>>
Slightly show a nipple, tell him if he wants to see more, if he complies show your fat titties

Then ass

Then pussy with your tits showing
>>
>>16757359
No matter how much you like someone, don't send nude pics with your face. I wouldn't even do inappropriately sexy pics with your face. Nothing that has the potential to fuck with your future employment.

Anyway, as for ideas for sexy pics, you really don't know how to use google? Try "girls selfies" or some shit like that.
>>
>>16757377
Awesome! Thank you anon!

>>16757382
Some good suggestions.
I'll wait with the dressing up thing for now.

>>16757383
I'm not comfortable with snapping my pussy and sending it out. Yet.

Also, he's a bit slow when it comes to things like this and can't take a hint. How can i TASTEFULLY move him into the right direction?
>>
>>16757394
Thanks for the reminder. I don't plan on sending out anything that can easily be tracked back to me. Despite trusting my bf completely. Better safe than sorry.

I tried to google this but it's sooo much trash. Finding tastefull suggestive selfies is rather hard. So i figured maybe you guys have some ideas
>>
>>16757359
Personally, I feel that quantity is the answer to questions like this. Also, by telling a story you can maintain a fantasy which greatly increases the sensuality of the images, while serving as a distraction from any mistakes your amateur photography should capture. By having a rough plan o how you will be photographing yourself in progressive states of undress, and by adding narration, you should find yourself successful in any naked endeavors in which you should choose to engage. On behalf of everyone here at the National Security Agency, I would like to sincerely thank you for your future contributions to our archives.
>>
>>16757426

>not sure if troll or legit female retard
>>
Have him cum on your tits then let him take a pic with your phone of it w/o your face being shown. Save it for a bit and send it to him down the road.
Also, underboobs are fkn hot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.