[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a LDR and she says this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (393KB, 1242x1774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 1242x1774px
In a LDR and she says this.
>>
That's rough.. I know that feel. Me and my QT talk about kissing, and cuddling all the time. Well, I asked her the other day if we could go official. And she said that she doesn't want a relationship at all and all this shit. I was really hurt, then she said this

http://pastebin.com/jpDFJqT4

it's crazy how we can care so much for each other. But she doesn't want a actual relationship.

I forgave her, and accept we are just friends. But I still care a ton about her, and we plan to meet again soon
>>
All this, over changing her Facebook status? Jesus Christ, OP. Grow up. You're lucky she sticks around
>>
>>16756022

I read her message. Seems like she was the type that was indecisive. Many girls out there will take you for what you did with her. A woman wants to get pampered so it's good to have some cash for your dates to get a bite and drink and just walk and talk.

>>16756030
I feel as though in very lucky.
>>
>>16756040

It just sucks because i really enjoy this girl. I'm 26 and this is the first time I've ever had feelings for anyone. She's the first girl who has ever cared about me that I liked. But we won't date. It's frustrating. Whenever what we have ends, I'm going to quit girls
>>
>>16756015
lol
>>
>>16756042

Hey man I'm 25 and learned that life is a big numbers games. Don't quit after losing! Better yourself for the next round. There's all types of girls. You just gotta go out there with a positive attitude and go up to a girl you like and make her laugh. Once she laughs, use that opportunity to introduce yourself. She will remember you for that entire day.

This may sound whack but going to the gym helps. Makes you more focused especially if you listen to your favorite songs.
>>
>>16756060

it just doesn't seem worth it. To open yourself up to someone. Then it go to waste. I don't want this to happen again. I've been a very closed off person all my life. But this girl opened me up. I don't want this again if I can't have her. I think I can be content with never having sex again and dying alone
>>
>>16756122

you're a faggot drama lord, she clearly saw that, smart girl just dodged a bullet
>>
She banged a couple of the "local guys" and now want's you back till he finds someone better.
>>
>>16756015
This feels like its taken way out of context with no explanation at all about what really is going on.
I guess you had a falling out, I guess you tried to make amends, I guess she really sees you for the person she thinks you are, and I guess you just want to make sure she cant back down after she accepted your relationship request on Facebook.

Ive been on the same boat, She never wanted to change it either. In the end, I found out she didnt actually love me, she only had me around because she was lonely. She wanted a friend and I wanted more. She didnt want to hurt me but she tore my heart into pieces.

Well anon, dont F this up. If you really do think she is the girl for you then do everything in your power to lock her down, without looking desperate.
Also, dont hold stuff against each other. Honesty and communication is key in LDR's. If you have things on your mind that need to be said then say them. Holding in feelings especially anger and sorrow really destroys the relationship from the inside.
>>
>>16756138

I don't think so. I mean, I'm not crying to people about it. I'm keeping this to myself.
>>
how to get qt Chinese gf?
>>
>>16757240

See >>>/int/54436148
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>16757240

I'm a Vietnamese singer/rapper that makes about 54k a year at a small office 3 minutes away from where I live. I'm 25. Have my own place with views of the city and a Lexus convertible. I didn't go to college and graduated hs with a 1.9gpa. (Drugs took over my hs days) I told her there's no point in having a boss and the things I will do will be reminded in our next next next family generations. (We talked about kids and she wants 3) I'm starting my company this year and bought a domain for $1700.00. It's a hot domain (not gonna share) but it's gonna be arts and entertainment for everyone around the globe.

I don't have any liabilities nor attachments since I've been doing this by myself for quite some time now. (Been to jail before and it was a reality check)

I met Chinese qt on okcupid.
>>
>>16756015
>>16756030
on one hand, yes a facebook relationship status is a fucking joke, but what it shows you about her is really what's the underlying issue here. I personally do not give a shit about relationship statuses on facebook, because it's the girl's actions that really show you if she will be faithful or not. However, her unwillingness to change it for you after you ask is showing that she generally has something to hide because something as little as changing a facebook status to in a relationship shouldn't really cause waves at all. it is ridiculous that such a menial request would be denied unless she has some side dick where she is living right now. she is clearly too comfortable with you and knows you won't leave so maybe you turn the tables on her and show her how it feels and maybe then she will confess as to what she is really doing or just give in and see things your way. it's worked for me before
>>
>>16756015
>girl away from her phone while eating dinner or watching tv
shes hiding something.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 2208x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 2208x504px
>>16758252

You think so?
>>
>>16758258
Yeah. And the mentioning of other guys like that.
"They don't get me horny like you do."
>They get me horny, just not as much as you do.

>You get me horny, just not as much as brad pitt.
Same kind of logic.

meh, whatever you want bro. LDR don't really work with eccentric women.
>>
>>16758258
There are two wants a women must have fulfilled, emotional and physical.

LDR only works for girls. They thrive on emotion of texting a guy. Meanwhile they receive physical fulfillment from other men. I would suggest you stop wasting your time on this energy vampire and find yourself a girlfriend who you can spend your time with. A real girl will bring you down to earth, all of this online shit just drags your emotions through the dirt, meanwhile your girlfriend thrives on the fact that some man is fawning over her somewhere out in the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1242x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1242x412px
>>16758266

Good point. Darn.
>>
>>16758252
That also strikes me as odd, but some people are really like that. My current boyfriend barely uses his phone and hardly texts anyone. It dies a lot just because he forgets to charge it. This used to bother me a lot until I got to know him and saw just how he was.

Depending on how long you guys have been in a relationship, it's not odd at all for her to change her status. If she still doesn't want to, that's definitely a red flag.
>>
>>16758274

4 months. We see each other every month.
>>
>>16758282
What's her reason for not wanting to change her status? 4 months is plenty of time for any reasonably normal person.
>>
>>16758274
Yeah but he's a guy.
I've never, EVER, seen a girl not glued to her phone in times of lull. Especially when watching television. No exception.
>>
>>16758301
Oh stop, there are plenty of girls like this. They're definitely not the majority, but it's not that uncommon either.
>>
Honestly, either break up with her, or trust her. If you're constantly questioning her it's gonna make things worse and push her away.
I'd say break up though, LDRs rarely work out.
>>
>>16758301
There are exceptions, but a lot of it depends on age, too.
Especially if the phone has to charge
>>
If the relationship is killing you, end it.
>>
>>16758376
I know quite a few girls around my age or younger that aren't glued to their phone all the time. One of them is 19 and doesn't even have facebook. We're out there brah.
>>
File: (´・ω・`).png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).png
17KB, 500x300px
>asian
>LDR
>fighting over facebook shit
>falling for "i was lying but now im not"

im so depressed all the time that relationships would fix nothing and make me feel nothing but shame and anxiety, and you pull this shit?
>>
>>16756022
>girl talks like you're dating
>won't date you
Bruh
Dunk that bitch like Jordan on Robitussin. She does not give a fuck about you, she's using you as an emotional crutch and validation source.
It's not even a long distance thing. A few years back I had a real face-to-face relationship with a girl just like this that ended so badly it put me into a 6 month spiral of depression.

Now I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who would absolutely kill to be within a hundred feet of me and I have no trust issues, never even comes to my mind.
>>
>>16758282
Tell her to change her status, and explain how you cannot trust her if she cannot do something so fucking trivial; it is a red flag that she is hiding something.

Why does she refuse after four months? You are at a point in which you both know what you want from each other, and are attempting an LDR for fucks sake.

Honestly, I would end it. LDRs are difficult enough, if you cannot see one another at least once every week or two, and absolutely require communication, honesty, and trust. There are issues relating to all three, obviously, and you need to explain this to her.

I have little hope for you. Who usually travels to the other, and how much distance is there?
>>
>>16758446
I live in California and she lives in Hawaii. (2500 miles) We went to Disneyland and I visited her in Hawaii. I love her. I got back from Disneyland 4 days ago.
>>
>>16758492
But what exactly is her reasoning for not changing her status?
>>
>>16756022
Reading that, she seems to be more about how you make her feel, opposed to actually having strong feeling toward you. You are aware of the difference, I hope? She seems to have little experience, and she may be getting caught up in the excitement of it all...

She has issues on various levels, is enjoying her new-found freedom, and is hung up on her ex despite whatever she may say. Anything with a label is obviously off the table, but the FWB arrangement is working? Are you actually sleeping with each other? If not, well, good luck.

This girl is going to hurt you. Badly. You need to distance yourself slightly, move at her pace, react, and play it at a James Dean level of cool.
>>
>>16758556
Whatre your and her initials?
>>
>>16758492
That is a serious, and costly, amount of distance. I understand that you love her, but do not allow it to blind you; does she have plans to travel to you?

How often can you realistically see one another, and will either of you be relocating at any point in the near future?

For an LDR to work, communication, honesty, trust, and a general timeframe for when the distance ends are necessary. A lot more goes into this, obviously.

Also >>16758556. What aren't you telling us?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.