[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright now. girls. spill your secrets. WHERE did you find your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: sayuu.jpg (146KB, 700x899px) Image search: [Google]
sayuu.jpg
146KB, 700x899px
alright now. girls.
spill your secrets.

WHERE did you find your qtπ non-neckbeard gamurr /mu/ black wearing slightly weeby bf? i'm pretty much soloing through life since i broke up with my first long term boyfriend and i'm getting tired of being able to use gaming as an icebreaker with guys but ultimately meeting people who aren't compatible.

Tinder? Happn? 4chan? what the fuck? yeah. tell me.
>>
>>16749340
Why so specific?
>>
File: 1435448056218.jpg (181KB, 662x724px) Image search: [Google]
1435448056218.jpg
181KB, 662x724px
STOP

let's hear your height and weight
>>
Gaming tournaments.
>>
lmfao we meet on OKC but he thinks /mu/ is some bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 444x467px
>>16749356
>>
where can I find an qt eldrtitch horror gf?
>>
>>16749356
and OP is never to be seen again.
>>
>>16749358
is that at cons or...?

>>16749366
hahah i think /mu/ is bs too but i just meant like someone who doesn't say that they listen to *everything* ugh

>>16749356
55kg 167cm and i like hula hooping
what's yours?
>>
>>16749340
As one of the exact guys you're talking about, the place to find them is in your uni/college class or campus.

If you see the sort of dude you like, I think you'd be really surprised if you literally just went up to them and talked to them.

Or tug their sleeve in class or send them a note. Subdued/suppressed communication is cute as fuck and creates an instant bond. Ever wonder why in those 90s films they always throw paper balls at each other?

But yeah generally the sort of guy you're talking about will gravitate moreso towards esoteric subjects, humanities, or artsy shit. I dont use tinder its a vile method of meeting people.

Anyway, point being, just go up to those qts. It works. [spoiler]Fuck being a man we have to make all the moves[/spoiler]

you could also go to some tourneys or whatever the fuck, but don't expect many cuties to make it to top rounds - it's all autism at the top pretty much.
>>
>>16749355
it's a rough idea. i just jotted down the basic traits i'd initially get attracted to... it's not personal

>>16749471
god fucking dammit tho, i'm not in schooling atm - had to put it off for a while because reasons - also wasted time with ex - now i know near nobody and i'm just wondering how to do things. i've never been very good at being social, alright. even back in high school. at the moment, the only places i meet people is work/interwebs at random.

good advice tho. thank you.
>>
>>16749440
What about someone who doesn't follow any particular bands. Or is that too much uncultured swine for you?
>>
>>16749440
Yup cons work, Tourneys are organized events where they all meet up to play one competitive game (eg. smash or street fighter). They don't have to be very big and are usually held on campuses or in game stores. Lurk facebook pages for them.
>>16749471 has good advice
>>
>>16749340

you just described me but im gay so thats a bummer. issue is i cant seem to find a guy like me. i met one last week, but hes iether straight or not attracted to me.
>>
>>16749486
Hm, unfortunately the sort of guy I think you would like tends to be at least mildly introverted. and also has mostly indoor hobbies, so spends a lot of time inside his house or others'.

Tricky. Maybe try going to some meetups for shit you personally like? If you can keep up with the flagrant autism, you'd find most of those hobbies are actually pretty damn inclusive. There's a chick in my Destiny raid group and she's a right laugh.

I don't have much of an answer for the social thing, its honestly not my forte either. It sounds cliche but maybe when you get to higher ed, join a nerdy club or whatever. It might be a bit cringe when there's fedoralords all over you, but if YOU approach the right guy in the right way, he'll likely come around. Be upfront you know, guys can be really fucking sperged around girls so just say "hey, I'd like to hang out with you" and watch the results, trust me.
>>
>>16749495
as long as it's electronic, it's fine? i wouldn't ever call someone 'uncultured swine' based off something so trivial.. um

>>16749507
awww shit. spill it! tell me more!

>>16749496
ah FUCK.
being in a relationship for 4 years sure makes you think that you'll never have to partake in anything uncomfortable again. fuck. fuckfuck.
>>
File: 597521204.jpg (33KB, 650x475px) Image search: [Google]
597521204.jpg
33KB, 650x475px
>>16749514

he was a skinny tall guy working at the cheese booth. immediattely thought he was cute so went for it. he was dorky but attractive, shy smiles. i love pepperjack cheese so struck up a conversation. i noticed his booth was decorated with pokemon. i asked him his favorite.

he was dorky enough to know what a tyrannitar was, and tall enough to be one. his use of the word 'dude' in such a dorky way just melted my faggy heart.

i left him my card but he never texted me. such is life.
>>
>>16749530
wowwww
i'd wife u desu
have you ever gone back to see how he reacts to you? obv not an expert here but I HAVE A LOT OF FEELERS OK
that sound so adorable
if he had only gotten back to you :/
>>
I'm single but fuck, how I wish for my bf to be someone that enjoys games like saya no uta as much as me.
>>
>>16749558
i know right? saya no uta is the purest love. i don't expect anyone to understand it but god fucking dammit it would be nice...
>>
>>16749547

this happened this past week (only opened up the cheese i purchased today, a really moist pepperjack) so havent really gone back, its at the store i go to a lot so i figure ill stop by at some point and see him and gauge his reaction, but if i had to guess, hes just straight. i never meet guys like me who are gay unelss they are fat ugly fedora wearers.

sucks to suck, cuz id even settle having a guy like him as a friend. got other dorks, but were geeks of a different feather.

at best i sometimes meet a guy wearing a power ranger shirt and go 'soulmate moment' but they always end up just being 'trendy' and havent even bothered re-watching the show as an adult.
>>
>>16749564

>tfw i just want a cute guy who plays big story driven games for me to watch the cutscenes with my head on his lap while he does all the hard work.

im a filthy casual at vidya unless its a spooker.
>>
>>16749565
ah for fuck's sake. at least i'd say i can relate. it was a cute story, though. if it doesn't work out, you can always try to wind him up for the giggles whenever you get to see him at work. : )

>>16749568
i like you
>>
>>16749579

thats an option. he was just real sweet and gave me a fuckton of cheese samples (i really like cheese) and was just all sorts of adorkable.

>i like you

if its not scary i have trouble wanting to play. i dont know why i loved it when i was younger but i think i just find playing the games themselves frustrating if its not co-op or scary. probably why i prefer board games now.

>tfw no lords of waterdeep bf
>>
I don't trust online dating anymore. It always doesn't work out for me at all. I suggest going to popular places and trying flirting with cute guys.
>>
>>16749595

this is what ive been doing. as soon as i shut off the apps things seemed to change entirely, i tend to get even more flirty gazes on the bus and such its ridiculous.
>>
>>16749585
dam bro. u got steam?
msg me @ [email protected]

>>16749595
ah shit fuck fuck. that works well until i'm sober again. it sucks. every single time.

>>16749599
fair enough, i do stare at cute girls as well :')
>>
>>16749608

i dont have steam. like i said, kind of a casual these days. the few games i do play i tend to just download and emulate cuz free. my computer can play upto ps2 and nintendo wii games pretty easily.

thinking of buying a ps3 though cuz i hear you can pretty easily unlock it so that it plays games burnt to dvd.
>>
>>16749608
>fair enough, i do stare at cute girls as well :')
Then if you notice someone look at you, smile to them. That should move them a bit. Keep on doing on that so they get a hint. I'm not an expert tho, i can't even look people in the eye for longer tha 2secs since i have social anxiety.
>>
>>16749621
yeah depends on what you wanna play really,
steam does fluctuate a lot

>>16749624
i really do, though. which begs the question - if a guy is looking at me and i start returning the stare --- and he turns away straight away --- is it love yet? pls respond
>>
>>16749639
>i really do, though. which begs the question - if a guy is looking at me and i start returning the stare --- and he turns away straight away --- is it love yet? pls respond
It's not love. I'm guessing they're just emberrassed.
>>
right here :^)

but no seriously im lost af too (male thou) i met this one girl but she's a bit too extroverted and tends to go out a lot, an im really not into that, so much so that i have pretty bad social anxiety desu

this whole thing feels futile, im never gonna find someone
>>
My last ex boyfriend describes what you're looking for. I met him online (oasisactive - when it was still a thing) there's actually quite a lot of those types of men on non-Tinder dating websites.

I met my fiancé on Facebook, but he's the opposite of my ex, so probably not what you're looking for.
>>
>>16749655
Gather up the courage and talk to her. She should understand.
>>
Honestly discussing games as a icebreaker would be a turn off for me as a non nickbearded "gaymur." if you are looking for a gaymer you will onky find faggots. Start looking in a more general social scene.
Those 3 places are terrible.
Are you in college? Talk to guys in class randomly. Your a girl so its not weird. Otherwise you will have to join other activities, do some volunteer work for something general instead, and just chat up dudes
>>
>>16749408
over here
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.