[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 23

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
Why do white people love Wayne Brady?
>>
how do i deal with body dysmorphic disorder
>>
>>16747452
On a scale of 1 to 10 how likely is a woman to lie about her sexual history. Especially if I give off vibes that I probably wont approve of a promiscuous past.
>>
>>16747465
10 and she'll be mad at you for calling her a slut and continue slutting
>>
>>16747461
Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

>>16747462
Crippling depression can usually override it.
>>
>>16747465
If you give out the vibes, probably a 7-8. It depends on the girl as well and how much she is in love with you (some will feel like shit for lying to their beloved one while others will be capable of lying or whatever to keep you)
>>
>>16747462
Get a better body.
>>
>>16747472
quality advice you fucking faggot
>>
Guys, a few questions

Why do you keep making threads here asking how to get a girlfriend/if it's possible to get a girlfriend?

You know the answer (improve yourself, and talk to girls), do you just like to whine?

If so, are you the same guys who complain about how awful women are because they're never happy and complain all the time? If you are, why do you even want a girlfriend?
>>
>>16747471
>>16747468
Fuck. Theres some rumors I caught wind of and my girl friend denied them but I was skeptical. Fuck fuck fuck.
>>
>>16747474
You can always start by exercising. Lift some weights. Its not that hard.
>>
File: 1429153964428.jpg (123KB, 403x396px) Image search: [Google]
1429153964428.jpg
123KB, 403x396px
>>16747474
>>16747472
>>
>>16747475

Not a guy, but this is kinda like saying "Teenagers, why are you always so angry and sad? You know the answer (grow up), do you just like to whine?"
People go through stages, and complaining to 4chan about >tfwnogf is just another thread in the rich tapestry of life.
And also devaluing something you want but can't get is a pretty typical defence mechanism, sour grapes and all that.
>>
So a girl just texted me that she's drunk and horny. I know what that means, so I play along.

Some background: we've been texting for a few weeks now and she asked me to see a movie this past Monday. I thought it was a date, but she quickly made it clear after the movie that it was not a date and she was friendzoning me. Not a problem, she's not interested, I was onyl starting to think about a relationship potential with her Now, tonight she told me she had plans but they fell through and asked if I wanted to do something, I had nothing to to do and at least I could go out and get drunk so I said yeah. She texts back saying sorry her friends called her back and she's going out with them. I call her a tease and to hmu if she wants to have some real fun.

It's now 12:30 and she texts me that she's drunk and horny. I'm sober and about 40 minutes away. She is trashed. It's not gonna happen, I know, but I try to see where she's at. She tells me where she is and then texts me again that she's horny. At this point I'm thinking she's actually into me and im trying to see how she really feels about me. So I text her "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" and she texts me back a smirking face. A few mins later she texts me saying that shes gonna text somebody. I say you're already texting me. She texts back
"hahahagag "I meant some one else"

I mean, wtf? Why the fuck would she do that? I was entertaining her shit because I thought I could get laid or that she had feelings for me, but she seems completely oblivious as to what she's doing.

Where do I go from here? Obviously anything romantic with her is out of the question, but I'm not gonna cut off all contact with her just because she's not interested. I'm still gonna see when I go out with friends and stuff like that. She texts me almost everyday, do I just be less interesting until she stops bothering me?
>>
>>16747475
well, I'm of the opinion that in this generation there are a lot of whiny men. i dont know why it. might just be how all the science and technology has made life so easy that we grow up believing that if we want shit we should have it immediately.

but lets put our cards on the table here, it's not just guys' fault some women can be straight psychopaths
>>
Like most guys, I'll try to hold my farts in when I'm seeing a new girl.

But say some unfortunate circumstance occurs, and I accidentally let one rip. It's either loud, or just smells really bad. Maybe even both.

It could've happened because I was startled. Maybe I sneezed and my cheeks decided to let loose.

A logical person would understand that it's an accident, but a first impression is everything. Ladies, how would you react to a completely accidental fart that was more or less out of the guy's control?
>>
Guys, whats a big hint to show you that we like you without coming across as a whore? Apparently some men believe if a woman says they like the guy first she's a slut.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 460x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 460x564px
Guys:
My bf gets soft everytime i go down on him. Untill now i just brushed it off but it is starting to turn into a pattern.
Could it be that he's just not into bj's? I'm sure my performance isn't the problem. I suspect that he doesn't get much pleasure out of it because he's used to very strong stimulation/deathgrip. What should i do? I love giving bj's... Dang
>>
>>16747644
I'd laugh and hope he can take it with humor too
>>
What is the general female view on male pubic hair?

I know that generally speaking, men prefer shaved pussy, except for the niche group that likes it bushy.

What is the majority female opinion on male pubic hair? I'm not necessarily talking about YOUR preference, I want to know the majority opinion.
>>
>>16747657
I would say trimmed is best
>>
>>16747644
I'd laugh and perhaps playfully tease him about it. If you can laugh at yourself and don't take yourself seriously, there's no problem

>>16747657
I don't know the majority's preference, how the fuck would I know the majority's preference? Why don't you just google it to find some studies or something if you don't want personal opinions
>>
>>16747657
Trimmed, shaved looks like I'm fucking a boy, and I sure don't want to fuck a gorilla either
>>
>>16747648
I can't speak for all guys, but I determine a girl's sluttiness based on reputation, number of previous partners, and average length of previous relationships.

If you say you like me, I won't think you are a whore because of that.

If you've had a string of relationships that lasted less than a few weeks, have hooked up with random guys in a nightclub bathroom stall, and you have a reputation of being the town bike, those are the factors I consider for sluttiness.
>>
>>16747694
>I Didn't Read The OP: The Post.
>>
>>16747699
Guilty! I'll delete my faggotry.
>>
>>16747694
Why do you need anything besides that? Everything else would probably be a bit expensive or extensive for a FIRST date. Or too intimate
>>
So I've been friends with this girl for a while now. She always seemed to suffer from chronic depression and fatigue, and I tried to be supportive. The results varied.

Anyways now shes been shutting down extra hard I think, and doesn't seem to want to talk to anyone. As far as I know, her routine is sleep, work, sleep. Seems to be worse than it has at any other point, and I'm kind of lost on what to do. I try to talk to her every now and then but its like talking to a wall.
>>
>>16747465
Varies on the woman honestly. Some will be honest because they don't think it's anything worth judging. Others will feel some degree of shame over it and lie. If a woman lies about her number, she certainly doesn't feel anything positive towards it regardless of what she tells you.

>>16747475
Some people like to develop checklists. Like as if they take care of some certain requirements, a woman will practically fall into their laps. If you have any experience, you know things are much more nuanced than that.

>>16747591
>well, I'm of the opinion that in this generation there are a lot of whiny men.
It's not just men though. Generally speaking the women of this generation are pretty weak too in their own ways. I swear every other woman is "depressed" nowadays.
>>
>>16747648
Lots of ways, from cooking for him to trying to get his attention to whatever else. Hell ask him out if you want. If you're going to pussyfoot around what ifs you need to think twice about your endgame.

>>16747651
Talk to him. If deathgrip is an issue, he may as well tone it down for its own sake. It would only benefit the rest of your sexual relationship.
>>
>>16747735
I think he's already doing nofap. I guess he's aware that there might be a problem. I'll talk to him about it, but i don't want to make it too big of a deal and make him feel bad. What can i do to help him get over this? I mean, he doesn't haveany probs cumming from penetration. I do like to play with his dick anyways, but it seems to me that he is pressuring himself to perform. Which kills any boner instantly.
>>
both genders (though i'm female):

do you think it would be weird for a girl who just turned 18 (high school senior) to date a guy in college who just turned 21? we met on our christmas breaks doing volunteer work but my friends keep making a big deal about it being weird because i'm not in college yet... like 15/18 or 16/19 would be really weird but 18/21 seems normal to me? it's not like he hangs out with weeaboo high schoolers at the mall or something.
>>
File: 2016-01-29 22.03.58.png (390KB, 1080x1814px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-29 22.03.58.png
390KB, 1080x1814px
Girls: Was this a weird thing to say or does she just not have a sense of humor?
>>
>>16747741
Perfectly fine
>>
>>16747741
Some friends from work started dating when they were those exact ages and they're doing just fine a few years later

>>16747743
It was a weird thing to say
>>
>>16747743
Meh, she could be a bit less stuck up
>>
>>16747740
>What can i do to help him get over this?
It all depends on why he's going soft to begin with. There are innumerable possible reasons why. Maybe he has low experience with them so he's stressed, maybe its death grip, maybe he just doesnt care for them so he's not very excited.

Once you figure that out, you can take a meaningful approach.

>>16747741
18 and 21 doesnt seem like an age gap that odd. The main issue I could see is it might be short lived, if you guys go to different colleges and distance becomes a significant issue.
>>
>>16747743
oh my god did you a white male ask a black woman of you could play with her hair? are you joking? not only is it creepy but that's like a huge no-no... my black girl friends are all sick of creepy dudes trying to touch their fro... at least you asked, i guess.
>>
Both:
Is it possible that some vaginas and sperm are better "compatible" than others?
When i had unprotected sex -even just once in a while -with my ex, my vagina got all upset the next day, especially smell-wise.
With my bf i can go raw all the time and my vagina doesn't mind a single bit. I still smell like freshly showered even after having him cum inside me 4 times the night before. Does he just have a different ph?
>>
>>16747751
You're right. I'll just have to ask HIM. i was hoping somebody has experienced something similar and give me some insight, but in the end the reasons could be so many i just have to talk to him. Thanks anon
>>
@girls

what are the kind of things i should say to you to randomly start a conversation in public? should i compliment you? if so, what kind of things, hair or clothes or? or if its not complimenting, what else?
>>
What's the typical greeting when you're meeting an online date in person for the first time?

I usually shake hands when introduced to a new person, or I hug someone who is a friend. The former seems too professional, and the latter seems way too forward.

What do I do? If it matters, I'm a girl. My plan is to just immediately stare at my feet after we say hello and quickly turn towards where we're going.

We haven't talked for long. I wouldn't call us close emotionally yet at all. It's essentially a blind date.
>>
>>16747766
Why are you starting randomly starting conversations in public? I don't want to be hit on when I'm out and about
>>
>>16747777
You don't know that.
>>
>>16747773
Yeah, in europe we just do the "three kisses on the cheeks"-thing in situations like that
>>
>>16747782
What don't I know?
>>
>>16747777
what happened to 'be confident and just go talk to her :)'? i get told to do that all the time

where am i supposed to meet women then?
>>
>>16747787
If a guy was charming or good looking enough, I'm sure you'd be okay with it.
>>
>>16747789
You get told that by men. Not the poor women who they're randomly hitting on. You're supposed to meet women in situations where it's appropriate to strike up conversations with strangers, like at a party. A supermarket line is not one of them

>>16747793
Says who? You? How do you know what I would do?
>>
>>16747756
What does my being white have to do with it? Also, it's only creepy if you read it in that tonality.
>>
>>16747797
what parties? i dont get invited to parties, what now? i see guys approaching random girls all the time, i just need to know what to say so i can do it too
>>
>>16747766
Hm, maybe ask a question or for her help. "Excuse me, I'm trying to find a quality cup of coffee nearby. Do you know where I should go?"
I'm trying to think of something less cheesy. But you get the idea. It makes her stop and respond. I've gotten compliments on the street before, I just smile at them and say thank you. I don't even slow down. I wouldn't suggest that for actually starting a conversation.

It depends on where you are, though. If I was in my small home town, I would turn my full attention to you. If I was in the city, I would pretend I didn't hear you and keep my eyes straight forward.
>>
>>16747789
That's bullcrap. Aswell as "go clubbin or to bars". You can only really meet girls witheout it being weird or creepy trough your social circle
>>
>>16747773
I prefer showing up to the date wearing a black lycra suit with eyes drawn on my eyelids with sharpie. I greet my date on all fours with my eyes closed, and say "俺はおちんちんが大好きなんだよ"
>>
>>16747801
>i see guys approaching random girls all the time
So you sit and watch people in public? That's pretty creepy. Try not being creepy.
>>
>>16747797
I'm God.
Just kidding. But seriously, if Brad Motherfucking Pitt walked up to you and started chatting you up, what would you do? Keep walking?
>>
>>16747801
Do you have any friends who could introduce you to their girlfriends' friends or something?

>>16747809
I'd engage in polite conversation, but he sure as hell wouldn't be getting my number. I'm not stupid, I don't give my number to strangers, no matter how good looking they are. And like I said, I don't go out to be hit on. I have things to do, and I'm trying to get those things done in peace.
>>
>>16747784
>>16747773
Alright, for clarity, I am in the united states, specifically west coast. Bises aren't gonna fly here.
>>
>>16747803
right so i have to ask a casual question, got it. thanks. what could i do to like increase my chances of you responding do you think

>>16747804
but i dont have one

>>16747808
no but i dont walk around with my eyes closed? you dont have to sit down to see people doing stuff
>>
>>16747815
no i dont, i recently moved country
>>
>>16747824
Try joining some sort of social club in your area or something. And moving country is significant, the culture there could be completely different in regards to how well-received random conversation is, you should have mentioned that right at the start.
>>
>>16747815
What exactly do you think is going to happen if you give a stranger your number?
>>
>>16747832
Are you suggesting that people should go around giving their numbers to anyone and everyone? How about you post yours here then? I mean, what exactly do you think is going to happen if you give a stranger your number?

You're an idiot if you can't understand why someone, male or female, would be uncomfortable giving their number to someone they just met randomly in public.
>>
>>16747831
well i only moved from nz to aus, theyre basically the same place, both anglolands

i cant find any clubs that are of interest to me, im in quite a remote place
>>
>>16747839
Whereabouts are you? There are a lot of people from Australia here, they might be able to help you out.

Also I'm from NZ and I've never seen guys randomly hit on girls in public apart from in acceptable situations like parties and clubs. If you're suggesting that Australia is the similar and it happens there, I'm a tad sceptical.
>>
>>16747819
>what could i do to like increase my chances of you responding do you think
Maybe find a way that it's obvious that you actually need help.
I think of today when I was struggling with a large package and a guy came up to help. Now that works better for me, since I'm the cute little girl who needs a big strong man to help her. So I'd suggest not doing something like that, but something where you might enlist a random to help.

Also practice reading people. When I'm in a mood where I'd be happy if someone chatted with me, I sit somewhere where someone could join me, I look around with a smile and hold eye contact with people.
When I don't want people to approach me, I sit in the middle of the bench or use my bag to block nearby seats, I keep my head down and avoid eye contact

Honestly, a smile is your best initiator. Smile at a girl. If she smiles back, that's good. Start to approach her. If she continues smiling, good. If she steals more glances at you, very good. Go up to her and ask her if you could join her. She'll probably say yes.

If when you start approaching her she looks surprised, or scared, or frowns, walk past her as if you had something else to do in that direction. She doesn't want to talk.
>>
>>16747846
this. i'm from europe and i have never seen a guy randomly hitting on a girl. not talking about cat calling. which is kind of next level stupid.
>>
Girls, do you feel tingles when a better boy than tour bf talks to you? Even in bf precence?
>>
>>16747861
But there is no better guy than my boyfriend.
>>
>>16747861
Define tingles
>>
>>16747861
since my bf is "the best" there's no way this will ever happen.
>>
>>16747657
Trimmed is best
>>
>>16747863
>>16747865
Lol, even high status boys?
>>16747864
Attraction
>>
>>16747863
>>16747865
So much this
>>
>>16747901
Sure, there are guys who have things my boyfriend doesn't. And there are things my boyfriend has that those guys don't. My boyfriend's not perfect, and neither are those other guys.

But there's a little something called chemistry, and I have perfect chemistry with my boyfriend. There's also the bond I have with him that's built through the time we've known each other and been together. Other guys don't have that, and that's what makes my boyfriend better than other guys, and that's what makes it impossible for there to be a better guy.

If something were to change between me and him, then sure, maybe another guy would be 'better', but until that happens, my boyfriend is the best guy for me.
>>
>>16747861
>>16747901
Do you actually believe that women change boyfriends as often as they change their underwear or something?
>>
How do I turn down a girl I used to date for a short while last summer and who fucked me over again and again? Since we have a lot of friends in common and I can't avoid her completely, I can't be rude even though she'd deserve it. I don't want any drama. But it goes without saying that neither I want to appear too friendly nor whiny or offended (a couple of days ago she cancelled plans to meet last minute).

So how do I tell her to go fuck herself without creating any drama?
>>
>>16747901
Okay I'm gonna say that I don't do the gushy, "My boyfriend is purrrrrfect" bullshit. I loved my boyfriend when I was with him, but I didn't magically stop finding anyone else attractive. I enjoyed the eye candy and he and I oggled women together as a hobby.

Of course just being attracted to someone doesn't mean I think that they're a better fit for me than my boyfriend. It doesn't even mean I was more attracted to them than I was my boyfriend. I was attracted to people who people would consider worse than my boyfriend.

Did I cheat on my boyfriend? Did I flirt with other people? No!

I know some people actually do stop being attracted to anyone else when in a relationship. I have a friend who has discussed it with me in length. It's a new thing for her and we both agree that it's a bizarre phenomenon.

I'm not one of those people. And I don't let it get in the way of a relationship
>>
>>16747901
What is your definitin of high status? And no, my bf's my perfect match. I wouldn't want him any other way. He might not be "perfect" in ever possible aspect, but he's perfect for me. And even if some other guy might display "higher status", it wouldn't change the fact that my bf's the one i love. Nothing can beat that.
>>
>>16747941
>stop being attracted to anyone else when in a relationship
I'm like that. It's as if my mind goes into "relationship-mode". Guys my age could go extinct i wouldn't even notice. I only realized this when i got out of my first relationship. It was very weird. But i'm still that way. Kind of neat. It greatly reduces the chances for drama
>>
>>16747863
>>16747865
I hope someone feels like this about me someday.
>>
File: 1454152339734.png (143KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454152339734.png
143KB, 471x500px
>>16747760
>Is it possible that some vaginas and sperm are better "compatible" than others?
So if guys have bro science what is this called?
>>
>>16748009
I'm not brosciencing. Just an observation i made. I mean, it's a fact that vaginas are acidic and sperm is alcaline. Maybe different guys have different ph's (perhaps due to diet or something), meaning that one might upset a vagina more than another.
>>
Question for girls who do online dating like OKC, POF, etc.

Do you message/respond to guys with pics of themselves wearing a hat and/or sunglasses? I wanna try it out, but I really don't want to be easily spotted by people who know me.

Bonus question: Have you ever responded to a profile without pics?
>>
>>16748033
No and no
>>
>>16747931
bump
>>
Girls, what do you think of a younger guy? I'm 20, and I'm into a 25 yo girl. She's already in her doctorate and shit. Would you even give me a chance in this scenario? Also, I'm lean and have a somewhat of a childish face.
>>
>>16747846
perth

not specifically the approaching girls thing which ive seen people do in both places, just that the cultures are similar. its not like ive moved from america to rural china or something

>>16747851
what kind of things could i need help with really? directions i guess, but wouldnt it be obvious that like i only started talking to the girl to get to her know her as soon as i dont just say thanks for the help and leave?

actually on that peoples faces as i approach them, everyone does look surprised, scared or most often just looks at the floor or to the side or in their bag or something, just away from me, avoiding eye contact. anything not to look at my visage lol. so thats a problem, every girl doesnt want to talk (to me). what do i do? i dont have like a psycho expression or leery eyes
>>
>>16747475
Insecure teenagers, trolls and social outcasts make those threads. They're not earnestly asking those questions from a position where serious advice would be applicable.
>>
Am I a creep for dating a 16 year old?

I'm 21, and it's perfectly legal in my country, I like her and we have a lot of things in common, I asked her out and she said yes, but I don't know if she thinks It would be a little creepy if I make a move, she is in to me tho she has implied it before.
>>
>>16747589
She sounds pretty flaky, she's drunk-texting you, and she's in a relationship. Seems like a red flag to me.

I'd let her sweat a bit. Your response makes it look like you're pretty chill about these circumstances, but you also seem to have her as a high-priority too. Focus on your own life/interests and reply to her a bit later than usual. Some people just like to feel validated when they're drunk, so they text their 'teddy bears'.

That being said, if it really becomes an issue you should really just be up front and ask her about it. If she's in a relationship, how does this look to her boyfriend? What's with the drunk texting? Stuff like that, as long as you frame it as concern and not frustration.
>>
>>16748267
If it's legal and socially acceptable in your country I don't see why it would be.
>>
>>16748276
Not sure if socially acceptable m8, that's why I want your opinion.

straya btw.
>>
>>16748277
juvie hunters are not particularly well regarded
>>
>>16747651
easy solution: deathgrip his dick while sucking it...
Girls, dicks are not delicate like most pussies, grab it with strenght, bite it a little bit, it doesn't hurt as much as you think.
>>
>>16748277
I'm American. My standards have been influenced by my home country and state, it's not appropriate for me to judge another culture by what I find acceptable. If you were an American I'd say it was creepy but you're not so I can't pass judgement.
>>
File: being-a-dick.jpg (35KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
being-a-dick.jpg
35KB, 500x362px
for the MEN, given 15-18 y.o. are so pumped of hormones that this probably won't make much sense

Do you notice your dick's hardness and stamina vary with time?

Since I was around 20something I noticed that every once in a while my dick has a few days of being easily arousable and getting very hard and sometimes the opposite: even masturbating gets kind of difficult.

Doesn't seem related to stress or being tired. I always dismissed it as being some unknown hormonal cycle for men but lately I have been wondering what could the cause of this and if other guys experience this as well.

So, anyone?
>>
>>16748298
It gets worse with age.
>>
>>16748311
Of course it does, that is why Viagra as invented.

But age-related impotence isn't my question.

My question is if anyone else noticed their dicks have "cycles"
>>
How do I ask someone out
I have no money and want to ask a girl out
>>
>>16748285
thanks m8.
>>
Would any of you girls ever date/fall in love with a man who's a coward?

Not talking about people who refuse to join the army for reason, I mean actual scared, fearful cowards.
>>
>>16747475
>If so, are you the same guys who complain about how awful women are because they're never happy and complain all the time?
They obviously aren't since that requires a girlfriend to bitch about.

>>16747648
In general, volunteer to spend time with him.

>>16748298
Guys DO have a hormone cycle so maybe.
>>
>>16748250
Age gaps where one party is still in school can be really iffy. I don't mind younger guys, but it's a toss up on whether the girl you have in mind will be willing to try.

>>16748267
You're dating her, what's the point of not making a move? That's the point of dating, right?

>>16748326
Ask her to an activity that doesn't cost money and is not at your house.

>>16748378
I'd need more specific details on how this would impact daily life for me to give a real answer.
>>
>>16748402
>Guys DO have a hormone cycle so maybe.

Any backing for this statement, either articles or your own observations?
>>
How do you get rid of intimate feelings after getting rejected by a friend you see daily?
>>
Should a person bother dating if he/she has HIV?
>>
>>16748485
Yes.
>>
>>16748485
>>16748500
Isn't HIV the God of Red Flags in terms of dating?
>>
>>16748272
She is not in a relationship though. I know that she has feelings for one guy since she's told me, but he's in a relationship himself and when they tried to hook up, let's just say he wasn't willing to go all the way. We have been talking for a while and one thing I didn't mention is that before we started texting she was all over me at a bar, that's when she gave me her number. She was interested at one point, even if she clearly isn't now. Also she's super worried about what I think about her. She kept texting me all throughout last night, wanted to see me, but I said no. She told me she was meeting a mutual friend (who she had been out with on at least one date before) and I told her "great, you'll get what you want and he'll get his" really dismissively. She went out of her way to make sure that I knew she wasn't interested in him at all through several texts. She repeatedly then kept asking me what I was doing throughout the night. She's all over the place.
>>
Who invented/came up with the "Nice Guy" and "Chad Thundercock" memes?
>>
>>16748471
I'd say time apart from the person. Things get awkward once unrequited feelings are on the table. Time apart will allow both parties to "get over" what happened.
>>
>>16748250
It all depends. Personally, if I were in a doctorate program, I wouldn't want to be dating someone who is not in similar stages of life as me.

I don't really like dating younger guys because it just feels like we're on different levels of life, but I know a girl who was 21 and starting dating a 16 year old guy. They're still together and he's 23, she's 28. So I mean, it happens. I'm sure there are many contributing factors.
>>
I'm such a piece of shit, I can't stand myself. I'm about to seriously off myself right now.

My GF is abroad and I really love and miss her. What happened was that I went out with my buddies and this chick. Long story short I got so piss drunk I puked and fell asleep on her lap in the car. Suddenly I wake up to that I'm fingering her.

I love my girlfriend and I'm shaking violently and I'm too shocked to cry right now. I don't know what to do next. It's not me to do such a thing at all. What do I do next?
>>
File: americanpsycho.gif (422KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
americanpsycho.gif
422KB, 500x281px
>>16748565
Normalfag problems haha!
>>
>>16748287
I'll try going a bit harder next time. I already did a few times, but as soon as i fall out of rhythm it's over. And it's not exactly very easy to stay in rhythm whilst sucking his dick and simultaneously giving a deathgrip hj. Ah well, i might just practice some more till i get the hang of him.
>>
Men:

All guys I meet and feel attracted to dont consider me their type looks wise- what do?

For context:
>ethnic (kind of arabic/italian) looking in a very white country
>attracted to guys that look similar to me
>guys that look similar to me are usually exchange students and obsessed with getting blonde goddess
>or just prefer blondes/redheads anyway
>>
>>16748578

I'm not male, but on the flip side, I'm white-looking (actually mixed, but got all the white genes of my family) and generally date non-white men. Their families usually hate me. And white males our age usually don't want to date white-looking females.

All I can say is there are negatives to all sides of this. You just have to keep trying until you find the right person. I know it's generic advice, but it's the only advice out there unless you want to try skin bleaching and facial reconstruction.
>>
>>16747800
>>16747743

Different anon, but apparently black people are very sensitive about their hair or something. It's a huge thing.

And yeah, it was a weird thing to say. I can see what you were going for and why it'd seem fine to you, but it's a swing and a miss.
>>
>>16748287
All of this until the biting. It's not that a little nibble hurts so much as it's physically uncomfortable which really isn't all that erotic.
>>
Girls, would you date a bald guy?

Some background information, I keep in really good shape, have a great job, I'm often complimented on being social

Also I keep it shaved, not the type of bald where people try to cover it up
>>
>>16748608
If he was witty and smart on top of that, then yes

20 y/o fem here. I'd date the fuck out of Stanley Tucci
>>
>>16747800
Yea, black women are very sensitive about their natural hair. You shouldn't have gone there at all. It takes so much to care for it. And wearing natural black hair has been something kind of "shamed" inside the African American culture.

What tone should she have read it in? Never type out a joke if it has to be read in a certain tone. The receiver may not get it. Like this situation.

It's like, when a white person goes up to a person with an afro and is like "Whoa, can I touch it?" It is degrading. If a colored person went up to a white girl with straight blonde hair and is like "Whoa, can I touch your hair?" It's just weird man.
>>
>>16748603
I wasn't planning on doing that. This sounds like a very niche thing to enjoy. But thanks for clearing it up anon
>>
>>16748617
Well its a bit hard to say of myself but I score about 130-135 on iq tests, so I guess I am reasonably intelligent
>>
I don't like going out at night.

Are my dating options limited?

Or are there any females that like early morning walks and stuff?

I usually go to sleep after 19:00PM
>>
>>16748630
I'm usually ready for bed at around 2000. And i'm up at 0600. So yeah, it's possible i guess
>>
>>16748630
I'm on that schedule too. But very busy. It's possible. I guess you are a bit limited, but there are women like this. They are actually limited by their schedules too.
>>
>>16748277
>>16748267

Strayan here, 24. I'd think it was kinda weird desu. It's only 5 years difference, but that's a pretty eventful 5 years, developmentally.
I wouldn't automatically assume you're a creep or anything, but it'd raise my eyebrows.

I wouldn't have batted an eye when I was 16 and had no concept of what being 21 was like, but the older I get the weirder it seems.
But maybe that's condescending. I don't feel like there's anything wrong, for example, with someone my age dating someone twice their age because I'm allegedly a grown ass adult, but by the time I hit 50 I'll probably change my tune and just be thinking "The hell kind of 50 year old can date someone in their 20s with a straight face? That's basically an infant."

Pardon the ramble. End of the day, it's a kind of complicated issue, and I'd say it's a crapshoot as to how people will react, so fuck it as a factor. Just make sure you're not actually being creepy and you're golden.
>>
>>16748485

If you're honest and responsible about it, and want it enough to be fucked dealing with all the rejection you'll face.
>>
>>16748568
thanks for the advice, robot.

anyone please help. Should I wait until she gets back to tell her?
>>16748565
>>
>>16748576
>Ah well, i might just practice some more till i get the hang of him.
welcome to our world of eating pussy: not easy, each one has her own rhythm, her own optimal pressure, her own preference between rubbing and squeezing and so on...
>>
>>16748576
what you can do is suck him some time just to get your own fix then deathgrip some time to get it hard and nice again.

Also, deathgripping has nothing to do with how fast you move your hand. My GF makes this mistake extremely often (even though I told her already): you don't need to jerk him off exactly like he does, just hold the cock as if you were holding a relatively heavy object and move slow or even just shake/vibrate your hand. It is more or less easy and extremely good.
>>
>>16748662
Apologise to her. Tell her that you were drunk, call yourself an asholle a few times. She'll stay mad for a bitt later but it should pass. Also if she alowed you to fucking finger her, i'm pretty sure she wanted it and she's not that mad. Good luck m8
>>
Is it just me or are women getting taller and taller?

186cm here, I've rarely seen women around my height but when I do I actually find it amazing.

The tall women I've met were wearing typical sneakers just so you guys/girls know.
>>
>>16748688
Maybe it's the place where you live? Where i live girls have various heights.
>>
>>16747941
>>16747951
As a guy I did the same thing the only time I really fell for a girl. For a good six months I was completely not attracted to other girls, even if I knew that I would have been extremely attracted to them before. I thought this was a common thing.
>>
>>16748691
>Maybe it's the place where you live?

Guess Finnish girls are becoming taller and taller every generation.
>>
>>16748746
Haha could be
>>
If there's a legit 8/10 in a class full of neckbeards, does that change dynamics in any way?
>>
>>16748760
The engineering college effect.

First year: Shit, these girls are few and fugly. I'd never hit that!

Second year: They're actually ok, I like talking to some of them. I shouldn't judge people by appearance like that.

Third year: I'd hit that, she IS the hottest girl at school, yknow.
>>
>Alpha males do what ever

I thought women think of behavior like this as rude and disgusting?

Or is it just code for "I want that fucking dick so bad"?
>>
>>16748770
Eh, I don't have only Engineering classes though, so I know what hot girls look like still.

And if I was able to show a picture of her, you'd at least agree that she was 7/10 or above.
>>
>>16748781
> I don't have only Engineering classes though
Not the point, retard
>if I was able to show a picture of her
still not the point, you were asking about the dynamics
>>
File: gty_pet_rock_150401_4x3_992.jpg (94KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
gty_pet_rock_150401_4x3_992.jpg
94KB, 992x744px
For the Gentlemen:

There's a guy that I have/had feelings for and he was giving me mixed signals so I told him I had feelings for him. He said he can't commit to any relationship right now, as I had expected, but wanted to know for sure. We are still friends and nothing has really changed.

He was going to be out of town this weekend and I offered to watch his pet. He messaged me late last night saying that his plans changed, that no pet sitting required. I said that was fine, don't worry, you didn't ruin my weekend. I thought that was it, but he messaged me again that I can watch his pet anytime and that his pet is really charming so he doesn't blame me if I wanted to petsit. There was a bit of back and forth and he seemed to keep messaging me unnecessarily, while I figured the conversation had ended on my first reply.

Had this been any other man, I would think this is flirting. But, he said he can't do relationships right now. Is this 'tism or was he actually trying to flirt? I'm so confused.
>>
Heres a question for both genders
If someone rejects/breaks up with you because you were a slut in the past would you think its their fault
I find women try to lash our way more than guys when this happens to people around me. Is the internets experience the same.
>>
>>16748254
>so thats a problem, every girl doesnt want to talk (to me)
What context? It might be the issue of your area, like I said about how I'd never acknowledge someone in the city but I would in a small friendly town.

>>16748630
I'm that sort of type. I'd love to have a 8am breakfast date. The world is beautiful in the morning.
What I'd suggest is stick to lunch dates. that's how I keep in contact with my vampire friends. It's the most common time for everyone to be awake. But it might be a lunch date for you and a breakfast date for her.

I suppose to meet similar people, go to early morning events. Be the first person at the farmer's market, lurk friendly cafés, find earlier music events, etc etc

>>16748823
I'd say if he was clear about not wanting a relationship, he either wants to expand your friendship and hang out more, or he wants to initiate a fwb.

Though I don't see why it couldn't be the former. Just because a guy likes to chat and wants to show off his pet doesn't necessarily mean he wants to fug
>>
>>16748855
I would shrug and move on. Our values are different there which means we would have similar disagreements if we were together.
>>
>>16748861
To clarify, I am lady
>>
>>16748857
>I'd say if he was clear about not wanting a relationship, he either wants to expand your friendship and hang out more, or he wants to initiate a fwb.
>Though I don't see why it couldn't be the former. Just because a guy likes to chat and wants to show off his pet doesn't necessarily mean he wants to fug

Definitely not FWB territory. That's not him and I don't do that. I honestly don't see how our friendship can expand further. I know he tells me things he doesn't tell other people, I've seen him cry and he knows more about me than I actually really feel comfortable having someone know.

I'm just frustrated because I can't fully move on if he really does have feelings. If I find someone else and he finally can do a relationship, I won't leave the person I'm with. I couldn't live with him having those feelings but not being able to be with him. It would eat me up.
>>
>>16748857
>I'm that sort of type.

Meeting your type of woman is a rarity for me.
>>
Hey wanted to ask the girls a question about sex. I was having sex with this girl I'd be seeing for a while and she was like "oh we should try the belly down position" but I couldnt get it to work at all.

Im pretty confident sexually when it comes to stuff I know but this was a really awkward situation for me and left me feeling kind of inadequate.

Now the girl is perfect we went back to having sex in other positions and it was great anyway trying again isnt an option for now and I guess what Im asking is, is this position particularly hard to work out? Am I just dumb? Like I said its been kind of nibbling away at the back of my mind for a while and wanted some advice
>>
How do you break a shy person out of their shell?

Is it a worthless endeavor?
>>
>>16748965
No. It's a lot of fun to the shy person. Just be dominant.
Source: I'm a shy male. I love it when the girl gets me to get more open.
>>
Sorry if the image is NSFW: it's censored so it's okay, I think.

My girlfriend wants me to be more sexually aggressive and spontaneous. If we're sitting on the couch she says I should just start eating her out, or if she's cooking I should drop her pants and eat her out, or if we're going up the stairs just rip her clothes off and fuck her. She thinks it's thrilling.

I don't want to rape my girlfriend. How else can I be more spontaneous?
>>
>>16749023
You're in my fucking dream situation, you bastard.
Fuck you.
Sorry. But I hate you. I want to be you. Shit.
Well, time to open this bottle of vodka...
>>
>>16749023
>I don't want to rape my girlfriend.

She is literally asking for it, stop being a feminazi-brainwashed cunt and get to be a proper man.
>>
>>16749040
>Sorry. But I hate you. I want to be you. Shit.
>Well, time to open this bottle of vodka...

1. A lot of women like that.
2."bottle of vodka", if you are a fucking russkyi, know that even more women from your country like it rough. Fucked several and they all asked for гpyбo...
>>
>>16749076
>1. A lot of women like that.
Well, I don't know how to get a woman. I've never been there.
>if you are a fucking russkyi
No, I'm from Germany. 21 y.o., student.
>>
>>16748855
Wouldn't give a fuck desu. People got different tastes. And at least it means they're judging me for my character.

>>16748578
Fuck around with your standards I guess. That or try some of that indian skin whitening stuff.

>>16748511
Feminists and their /r9k/ counterparts, respectively.
>>
File: [Thumbs Up, my bros].jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
[Thumbs Up, my bros].jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>16749023
>My girlfriend wants me to be more sexually aggressive and spontaneous. If we're sitting on the couch she says I should just start eating her out, or if she's cooking I should drop her pants and eat her out, or if we're going up the stairs just rip her clothes off and fuck her.

I am now literally 200% jelly.

Speaking of the stairs, do it in a place where there aren't a lot of people around during set times.
>>
>>16749103
>Feminists and their /r9k/ counterparts, respectively.

How much of the meme is actually true?
>>
>>16748961
This position: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/a26919/tight-squeeze-sex-position/ ?

Not all positions will work because each person is built differently. What feels amazing with one guy is horrible with another and vice versa. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
>>
>>16749023
>>16749069
It's called consensual non consent. A lot of women like it, few will admit it.

http://carasutra.co.uk/2014/04/you-can-take-my-rape-fantasy-when-you-non-consensually-prise-it-from-my-kink-dependent-mind/
>>
>>16749023

>rape
>the willing

In all seriousness though, I get your point. If you're still worried, tell her your concerns. That you don't really want to do something that you're not sure she would like. If she still says "be more spontaneous, just go for it", then listen to her, and follow her very obvious leads. Next time she's cooking something, come up behind her, tell her to stay still and put your hand inside her panties. If she would want you to stop, she could tell you, or even hit you (with pans or boiling oil/water), instead, she'll probably stay still and let you finger her or more.

>>16748965
Depends on the person. If they're shy because of trauma, then slow and steady. If they're shy because of a lack of confidence, then blaze the way, show them, and pull them after you. Go skiing a dangerous slope, go dancing and make them dance with you, even if both fo you suck.

>>16748823
Possibly flirting, possibly trying to make up to you, possibly using you for social contact (which he thought was going to happen over the weekend), possibly wanting to simply be nice.
There's a lot of things that it could be, and we'd have to be there to explain/judge properly.
>>
>>16748965

If you break a turtle out of it's shell, it dies. They'll poke their head out of their own volition.
>>
>>16748961
My suggestion is to laugh. Sex is weird and silly. When doing something different it's kinda hard.
For actually making your idea easier, loosen her up first in a position you are more comfortable with, and it'll be easier to pop in from weird angles.

>>16749023
There are nonverbal forms of consent. Practice a slower version of what she wants. She might even enjoy the tease.

When sitting next to her on the couch, put a hand on her thigh. Rub it idly. Slowly creep up higher and higher. Does she remove your hand or move away? Or does her breathing get a little heavier and she shifts in her seat? Continue to creep up until you've got a hand on her panties and rub just the sides of her thighs or above on her lower stomach. Tease her until she whines.

That might be easier than aggressively initiating sex.
>>
I was texting this girl and conversation just dropped dead. We were just fooling around a bit, flirting and shit, but when I went a bit further than usual she stopped responding. In hindsight I also misinterpreted something she said, which probably made my reply weird as fuck.

Should I hit her up on something else and pretend the last part of the exchange never happened, or leave it hanging and leave the ball in her court?
>>
>>16749023

Just work out boundaries. If you both agree that 'no' means 'no', then just do whatever and be prepared to stop the second she says 'no'. If 'no' doesn't mean 'no', discuss a safe word and listen for that instead.

It's not rape if she's giving you permission. You just need to communicate about it well and discuss a foolproof signal for in case she genuinely isn't into it, for the sake of both of your confidence.
(If she feeds you any bullshit about a safe word killing the excitement of it all, tell her she's an idiot. You're not a fucking mind reader).
>>
Girls, suppose a guy invites you to an event. Romantic, platonic, doesn't matter. The event seems fun to you; going with the guy does not. What would you do? Would you give him a bullshit excuse about not being able to go, then steal his plans and go with a friend to the same place at the same time? Is it normal to do something like that?

A friend just pulled this shit on me. Tells me she's booked all weekend, I go there alone because my other friends turned me down as well, I bump into her with a friend of hers while she feigns ignorance. Should I just take this?
>>
>>16749225
I prefer a generic "no thanks" but it's pretty common to give an excuse. I don't think you have much of a choice but to
>take
the fact that she doesn't want to share your company.
>>
>>16749225
Wow she's a bitch. I personaly would make an exscuse only. I'm not dumb to do something like that girl did.
>>
>>16749117
Yeh thats the one! Like I said I'm pretty confident normally but that kind of knocked me a bit. I dont have a huge penis, but I dont think I'm below average either. If I try it again I'll try and be more confident about it haha
>>
So my FWB had her appendix removed last week and will be able to go home on Monday.

When do you think would be a good idea to message her to meet up, not needing to be anything intimate?
>>
>>16749280
Don't message her to meet up. Send her something on Monday wishing her well and telling her to let you know if she needs anything.
>>
>>16749286
Hmm, I sent a message sounding like that during her hospital visit already, but yes, I don't want to seem pushy.
>>
When do I tell her I love her? When is it too soon? We've been dating three months.
>>
>>16749294
When her being a part of your entire life is automatic rather than a conscious decision.
>>
>>16749294
I think you can tell her now. It shouldn't be early.
>>
File: image.gif (942KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
942KB, 500x281px
Girls

If you care a lot about a guy, how important is it to you that he performs well during the first time you have sex?

I'm kind of nervous. I'm going to be spending time with a girl I'm super in to next month. And I know we will have sex. I'm just nervous because I like this girl SO MUCH I don't think I'll last more than 15 seconds. Like, right now just thinking about her I have a huge smile on my face, my heart is starting to race and I feel sooo warm. I just want to be with her so bad. Just the thought of her gives me constant boners. I'm worried I'm going to cum just from making out with her Tbh. im 26 years old, and I've only had regular sex once, and oral sex once before. Both of those were over 4 years ago. So I don't really know what I'm doing, and I'm worried I'm not going to preform well when we are together. It's clear that she likes me. She sent me gif related last night and said that she had a dream that was us. Fuck, I like this girl. I don't want to dissappoint her
>>
>>16749314

*forgot to say, the 2 times I've had sex in the past were lame. I didn't enjoy them, I didn't even cum from oral sex. So it adds pressure because 1. I don't really remember what to do, and 2. I don't know how I will react from having sex with a girl I like
>>
How much pubic hair is too much?

Or does it bother you guys and girls at all?

Also question for girls: Do you like licking balls, hairy or not?
>>
>>16749329
I'm not experienced but i'd guess that it wouldn't be a nice experience. Getting a normal hair in your mouth is already gross so no.
>>
>>16749329
no one is expecting clean shaven every fucking day. just trim and manage it.

i don't mind hair on a girl. a full, unkempt bush may cause me to question her hygiene which is a turn off.

girls typically don't like licking hairy balls. just shave or trim it real short. doesn't take long.
>>
I am not good at speeches. I tend to stumble and talk about fast. You know what I mean, you've seen them before.
But when talking with people I speak comfortably.
Would you go out with him. Perhaps as friends?
>>
>>16749225
Firstly I can't really picture myself in that situation mainly because I cannot see why I wouldn't want to go with said guy (assuming I know him fairly well).

I don't think there's much to look into your situation anon. Girl lied and doesn't seem to enjoy your company. Don't even bother getting angry or demanding explanations.
Just move on.

>>16749163
It's hard to guess how bad that was since we don't know how the convo went like specifically, but I say forget about it and act as you normally would, like there were no misunderstandings on your part.
Any wrong ideas she got about you will quickly vanish on the long or maybe short run once she gets to know you better.
>>
File: 1351892022637.jpg (343KB, 1167x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1351892022637.jpg
343KB, 1167x1600px
Girls:
Why is it okay for girls to chase guys but if guys chase girls or just so much as express genuine interest they are seen as needy, creepy, and desperate? I just don't understand why it is that if a guy is eager to ask a girl out, she'll just ditch him even if she was the first to express interest.
>>
File: 498432.jpg (28KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
498432.jpg
28KB, 620x388px
>>16749329
bald dick areas remind me of naked mole rats. i honestly prefer a a good amount of hair but if it starts to get in my mouth as i'm giving u head, it's too much.

it's not my favorite thing but if a dude likes it, i'll do it.
>>
>>16749348
what does being a shitty public speaker have to do with attracting females? most people are terrible public speakers.
>>
>>16749357
I look at girls who chase after guys as needy, creepy and desperate too. Well adjusted people just make a pass and move on with the results. They don't chase. This isn't about persistence or games.
>>
>>16749357
It's because in our society men are seen as strong people who don't do such "girly" things. If you wanna chase after a girl, then do it. Don't give a fuck about how other people see you. People always judge others so who cares.
>>
>>16749225

I'd just pull the old "That sounds cool, and we can invite x, y and z too" as a buffer.

But for real, is your life a sitcom lol
It kinda sucks, but there's not really anything to be done about it on your end. Just try not to let it make you feel too crappy. It's just a rejection, the fact that she's too weird to handle it gracefully doesn't make it a turbo-rejection, it's just a regular rejection from a weirdo.
>>
>>16749357

Things seem completely opposite from my POV. When was the last time you saw a movie where it wasn't the guy pining for the girl? Guys are expected to be the ones chasing.
>>
>>16749357
girls that chase guys aren't painted in a positive light either. the guys that get approached by forward women love it since it's a change of pace and surrounding females will dislike her.

you think all guys that chase pussy are viewed as creeps or desperate? it depends on how you go about the chase. every guy on the planet is trying to fuck something. we're all chasing but we're not all creeps.

why would she be turned off by a guy returning interest? that doesn't happen with a reasonable person. you're pulling from personal experience and i think you were making some assumptions during it.
>>
>>16749314
>If you care a lot about a guy, how important is it to you that he performs well during the first time you have sex?

I went over to my best friend/crushes house and we watched a movie and cuddled. He ended up putting his hands just close enough to the important bits that I was very aware of them. By the time he carried me to the bedroom, I was soaked through my jeans. Sex was amazing, even though I knew he was nervous and wasn't extremely hard. For me, and I believe a lot of women, the emotional connection trumps any physical. And honestly, I wouldn't want to have 10/10 sex the first time. I want sex that is emotionally fulfilling and that has a foundation that can be built upon. (Foundation meaning we can read each other, same style/kinks.)
>>
>>16749329
>How much pubic hair is too much?
I like trimmed, a couple of inches. Not too much that it's rough.

>Also question for girls: Do you like licking balls, hairy or not?
Fuck yes I do, and sucking them in my mouth. Hair doesn't bother me as long as it's all clean, tidy and no odour.

>>16749357
What others have said. You may find this site helpful: http://thewisesloth.com/2014/11/18/tips-on-flirting-with-men-and-women/

http://thewisesloth.com/2014/11/11/tips-on-impressing-women/
>>
>>16749387

That's good to hear. I just really want to make sure I please her. I'd rather her cum over me cum
>>
For people who had sex,

Have you ever talk to each other during sex?
>>
>>16749382
>Movies
Go outside nerd.
>>
>>16749411

a girl was blowing me one time while watch CSI on TV, and we had a conversation about the show. It was really lame Tbh. It wasn't any fun, and I didn't cum.
>>
>>16749415

Ew, there are people out there.
>>
>>16749409
>I just really want to make sure I please her. I'd rather her cum over me cum
You will never fail with that attitude.

>>16749411
I can't dirty talk to save my life, so I will just give him directions "yes, more, so good, mmm". I don't mind at all if he dirty talks to me if he likes. I'm more non verbal with sex.
>>
>>16749430

>you will never fail with that attitude

I hope you are right
>>
Girls, why does the bassist never get laid? Like, seriously, this isn't fair.
>>
>>16749448
Maybe it's your looks or personality.
>>
>>16749448
Not a girl. it's because people, not just women, want the best they can get. The lead guitarist is viewed as better than you because he's the greater focus of the group. Better status = more women want your penis.

Write a couple of songs featuring the bass in a unique, front and center kind of way. Korn comes immediately to mind. Dat fucking bass.

Also, realize that you'll need to just plain work harder than the guitarist/vocalist. You need to be in better shape and look better groomed on stage to compensate for the perceived level of unimportance.
>>
>>16747773
Hey guys, bump on how to greet my blind date
>>
>>16749454
No, I'm basically a golden god in the body of a human, really eloquent and humble and shit.
>>16749457
Our guitarist is shit, yet he still gets his dick sucked after the show. Seriously, this is bullshit. Time to leave these fools behind and find a serious group to play with desu.
>>
>>16749432
>I hope you are right

I've yet to be wrong. ;3
>>
Should a fat guy even try to hit on girls nowadays? Or are my chances so miniscule that I need to change anyway?
>>
So a girl likes me and wants me to ask her out. I'm just not sure if she wants me to message her over social media or wait for after the next class. I'm not sure what I would say over the internet but I've been delaying it long enough already that I'm afraid she's just going to get sick of waiting if I wait for next class. What do girls expect?

Am I over thinking it?
>>
>>16749480
Lose weight or hit on equally fat girls. This should be obvious.
>>
>>16749494
>hit on equally fat girls
No thanks.
>>
File: musculus rattus.jpg (184KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
musculus rattus.jpg
184KB, 660x880px
>>16749506
>>hit on equally fat girls
>No thanks.

then: >>>/fit/17018018
>>
>>16749465
>No, I'm basically a golden god in the body of a human, really eloquent and humble and shit.
Wow shit, i didn't mean it like that.
>>
>>16749522
'Twas a joke.
>>
>>16749521
>fat guys can only date fat girls
That's bullshit though.
>>16749480
It really depends on the girl, some don't have a problem with a chubby or fat man, very few even like it, if you're funny and/or have a great personality or it just somehow works between you and the girl then it won't be an issue. But your chances will definitely go up if you lose weight and get in shape.
>>
>>16749534
Damn i need to work on my sense of humor then. I imagine guys from bands being surounded by grills. Are you going out with someone atm?
>>
>>16749548
>Damn i need to work on my sense of humor then
Or it simply was a terrible joke.
It really depends, there are tons of shitty bands out there and they barely get any extra attention, but if you're playing a decent show in a club or a bar then it definitely helps.
I'm not seeing anyone, no.
>>
>>16749490
Tell her in person
>>
>>16749561
Well then. I guess if you only want to get laid, my only advice would be to look for easy going girls. Pay attention to what they're wearing. If a girl's clothes are quite revealing, then maybe she's into that stuff.
>>
File: self respect.jpg (211KB, 844x513px) Image search: [Google]
self respect.jpg
211KB, 844x513px
>>16749542
>That's bullshit though.

You said that you didn't want to hit on women who carry the same amount of body weight as you. Anyone can date anyone they want, for sure. However, you can't expect a woman to date a fat man, especially since you say women as fat as yourself are a no-go. That's hypocritical. Unless you bring something really miraculous to the table, why would someone "date down"? Why do you expect a woman to date down, when you won't?
>>
>>16749605
I'm not >>16749480 , I just think it's silly to assume that everyone perceives body types the same way or that it's equally important to everyone. Is a guy who simply likes fat women "dating down"? He's getting exactly what he wants, and what about people who don't care as much about physique? It'll always be a factor in a romantic relationship (which is why I said that the chances will definitely improve if he lost weight), but some people will simply not care as much.
>>
If I broke up with a woman based on her sexual history, whats some responses I should expect?
>>
>>16749641
Rape accusations and 15 years in jail.
>>
>>16749649
Dude no.
>>
>>16749672
Welcome to modern feminism and the year 2016. If she wants to she could do that, so don't piss her off too much. Even if it doesn't turn into a legitimate courtcase, she could still cause a social media shitstorm and make you lose your job and ruin your life that way.
>>
>>16749641
If she's really into you, expect crying cursing, tries to scare you saying she'll commit fucking sepuku, if she's not really into you, expect lies, curses, sayings that she'll find a better guy. Idk
>>
>>16749411
Like what? Conversations? No. Laughing about silly stuff that happened? Yes. "dirty talking"? Yes

I guess you mean talking as if you aren't fucking whilst having sex? Sounds hot. Going to try this.

Coming to think of it, it has happened that my bf and i where talking about random shit whilst cuddling (books) and he casually started fucking me. Granted, it shut me up quickly but that might be in the general direction you mean
>>
>>16749641
It will really upset her cause you basically are telling her that she disgusts you. We can't tell you how she'll react. Some cry, some get angry. Others bottle shit like this up. Ther's only one way to find out
>>
>>16747863
A statement that you'll never read by a male on 4chan.
>>
>>16749739
>>16749711
Lets rephrase it then. How would you react if it were a guy you liked.
>>
>>16749751
If my bf would break up with me over my past i would feel very very hurt and vulnerable. I guess i would never be able to feel worthy again. I would cry and i would never want to see or
talk to him again. However, i'd definitely be the type to bottle this up.
>>
>>16749750
Unless you post on /lgbt/
>>
Bothering : my bf just kind of stormed out the house after my son walked in on us having sex (he didn't see anything and we wheren't doing anything crazy, we could have been cuddling for all he knows. He's also only 4 and doesn't catch up on things like that. Besides, we where under a blanket and it was dark.)
Do i just not worry about this or do i need to talk about it with my bf? I can understand that the situation wasn't exactly enjoyable for him.
For me it's really no big deal so i'm not sure if i'm taking this not serious enoug. Time sensitive issue here cause he sent me a good night text and if i need to ask him about it this would be the moment.
>>
>>16749828
I dont have a kid or anything but for me if anything I feel like normally it would be you that cared more about something like that? I think if the guy is a good guy then he will be fine if you ask him why he did that.

Just approach it nicely and say hey kind of weird today sorry about that and explain the situation like you did here, eg your son doesnt understand etc.
>>
>>16749844
I mean, asking why he stromed off is kind of pointless cause it's obvious. And i when it happened i just took a blanket, put my son to bed again, returned to my
bf and told him that he didn't saw anything and is asleep again.

But admitting it was weird might be a good idea. Thanks anon
>>
For those that do online dating, namely POF, does "upgrading" your account actually make any difference?
>>
>>16749490

Just ask her out in person to lunch

Seriously, it is THAT simple.

The worst thing she'll do is say no.
>>
>>16749828
Maybe seeing his parents fucking as a child traumatized him once and he doesn't want another kid feeling that way.

Maybe he's pissed that he can't easily have sex with his gf because of her little brat. Judging from your wording, the kid isn't even his. Can you imagine what a pain that must be?

Maybe he's more conservative than you are and thinks that the situation was incredibly inappropriate (it was, but it's not like the kid did it on purpose.)

My bet is highly on #2.
>>
File: 1454199633220.jpg (206KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454199633220.jpg
206KB, 960x1280px
girls

i know this isn't a rate thread. but /soc/ suck so, I know i don't look too great.. but if you liked my personality, would my body bother you at all if we were to have sex? or would i be ok?

People say that women are the only ones who worry about their physical appearance, but us guys worry about that shit a fuck ton too.
>>
Why are girls so boring?

Fuck, I already know the answer, it's just annoying. They're boring because there is no reason for them to not be boring. I know a total of one cool girl.
>>
>>16750040

Absolutely disgusting, wheres the abs, the chest hair, the manliness? You look soft like a marshmallow and pale to boot, I think I'm gonna be sick.
Just kidding, see why asking about this shit on the internet is stupid?
>>
>>16750040
Dudes who are fatter than you are slamming pussy all the time.
>>
>>16750040
I'm fatter than you, and when I was younger, I thought wearing fedoras was normal and socially acceptable.

Even I was picking up women in that condition.
>>
>>16750050
Cool girls are generally harder to find because men are too busy criticizing them.

>"Oh, so you're a girl who likes video games? Really, now? What games do you play? No, Angry Birds on your phone doesn't count."
>"You read comic books? Lemme guess, your favorite character is Harley Quinn?"
>"So you're into sci-fi? Ugh, another Doctor Who fan, no thanks!"
>>
>>16750054

>abs

I am working on this as hard as I can. Suppose to meet a girl in a few months and I feel pressure because she thinks I'm cute, yet she's never seen my naked. So I feel pressured to better myself

>>16750058
>>16750105

I'm a really skinny dude, but skinny guys are just as paranoid about their looks as fat asses are.
>>
Question here, I got into an English class today and there was this cute girl and she started drawing, I complement her drawing saying it was cute, I don't know if it was the right move.
Do girls like getting complemented over that kind of stuff, her answer was 'No I don't hahahaa'
>>
>>16750113
What does that even mean?
>>
>>16750141
Not that anon, but girls often shut up when it comes to 'male' interests, because they're always being tested and attacked by guys. My friend's genuinely into Marvel comics and whatnot, but she's basically forced to hide her power level because guys think she's only doing it for attention and so treat her like a fake bimbo.
>>
>>16750158
Why doesn't she just flex that shit.
>>
>>16750175
What?
>>
>>16750177
Just flex that shit nigga, say how many volumes she has and shit, she knows characters you never even heard, you feel me? If somebody axe me about music I tell them what shit I'm into. If they ask me about my hobbies I rattle that shit off.
>>
>>16750050
how many girls do you actually know on a personal level? Does this one cool girl you know have female friends? I promise you that there is a plethora of smart, interesting girls in the world, you just have to actually talk to them.
>>
>>16749828
I'm assuming this is a kid from another relationship? If I had to take a stab in the dark I would guess he thought the kid should have been kept under tabs better.
>>
>>16750195
It wouldn't do her any good, guys don't like being shown up and proven wrong because it hurts their fragile egos. They'd keep testing her
>>
File: 642737474c0413aa26f31d.jpg (172KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
642737474c0413aa26f31d.jpg
172KB, 400x300px
>>16750211
I'd love it honestly if there was girl who knew more then me about my favorite game I'd look past a lot of flaws. I'd just make her carry me until I got good. Better then the girls I usually date that know nothing about my interests.
>>
>>16750218
Well it's great that you're like that, but most guys she's met don't share your attitude. They get defensive and butthurt about it
>>
>>16750196
I work with like 8 girls and they're all boring. I know her from a road trip when we drove 2 days to see brand new. Her friends are annoying feministas like most girls into music. She makes jewellery out of butterfly wings and makes music and is a writer.
>>
Hey girls what really more important when it comes to sex? Length or Girth?
>>
>>16750211
Not really, nobody really cares if a girl knows more about comic books than them. Besides, I'm talking about being a creative person. Consumption isn't something to be intimidated by. I wouldn't be intimidated if a chick could draw or sing better than me or anything.
>>
>>16750211
I don't take women at face value about male interests, because they're often faking it. I've lost count of the number of women who claim to be GAMER GURLS around campus but at most played legend of zelda a couple times a decade ago. It's just more reliable to assume she's pulling it out of her ass.

If she actually starts talking about the mechanics of a game or the lore of a series, sure I'll assume she knows what she's talking about at that point.
>>
>>16750238
Both if it's a one night stand. Neither if it's a committed relationship.

I know a girl who has been with dozens of guys. Then she went through a black guy phase and even said the whole "once you go black, you never go back" shit. Now she's engaged to a man from India, a country with the statistically smallest penises.
>>
File: 1453080369697.jpg (42KB, 401x264px) Image search: [Google]
1453080369697.jpg
42KB, 401x264px
>>16750265
>Then she went through a black guy phase and even said the whole "once you go black, you never go back" shit
I'm just trying to imagine how ghetto someone has to be to unironically say that.
>>
>>16750224
That's a lame thing to get upset about. My last gf was a talented singer who constantly won contests, played in a band with a complicated as instrument, chair person of her grade, an active member of her town well liked by her neighbors, pride of her parents etc etc..

While I am just a lazy, friendly guy who likes to play vidya and mostly keeps to himself. All she did was show me up and I'm pretty sure we were only together for so long because I was good at sex. I'd really like to meet someone who likes the same things I do and not have to pretend to be someone else. It was so suffocating to not be able to talk about ANYTHING I liked sometimes we would walk for awhile saying nothing. Shit I would love a girl who could talk for hours about something I liked and even teach me some new things about it. Man other guys are dumb as fuck to pass up girls like that....
>>
>>16750261
I don't want to go all SJW on you, but the thing is, if a girl has a genuine interest in these things, then she shouldn't HAVE to prove herself to a guy. That's why girls often don't talk about these things to guys, because it's easier than being interrogated. Most girls will wait until the guy brings it up to talk about it (if at all), but won't be forthcoming in talking about it first, because that just leads to being accused of being a gamer gurl and being tested to see if they're genuine.
>>
>>16750285
Your girlfriend's situation is really not the same thing, assuming we're talking about girls being interested in traditionally 'male' interests now.
>>
>>16750265
Yea but witch one effects sex more. Both is not really a good answer. Is it better for a guy to have average length and LARGE girth. Or to be LONG and have average girth?
I know small guys can get laid thats not the question here.
>>
>>16750295
But the point I'm trying to make is that she surpassed me in shit that actually mattered. Good qualities that builds character and makes people more valuable. How can that be less important then shit like video games and comic books? If shit like that wouldn't both you getting upset because she knows spider man actually got cucked by green goblin is stupid. That's the point I was trying to make anyway.
>>
>>16750289
You realize that proving yourself is pretty much all guys do with girls all the time, right? If anything she doesnt "have" to prove herself, she should be genuinely interested in talking about a subject she enjoys. You take men asking you questions about subjects far too personally. It's more likely that they're just trying to keep you talking. The thing that makes you intimidated about it is that they actually know about it too. Most guys don't even really care.

I am a dick in that I ask girls to prove themselves to me instead of my trying to impress them. But that's only because I can get away with it.
>>
>>16750289
Which is nice and all, but the majority of them are pulling it out of their ass.

We see women here post about how they won't take the initiative because so many men act retarded about it, so why shouldn't a man take women with a grain of salt when they typically act retarded about another topic? Sure the minority gets fucked over, but it's called hedging your bets.

Unless someone gives me reason to suspect otherwise, I'm just going to assume it's something she just has surface level interest in because of an ex, or something to that effect.
>>
>>16747475
>project a little more
they honestly don't know/are too clouded by their emotions to know. they are also chronic whiners, but so is most of /adv/
>>16747648
anal. or you could just say you like them
>>16747651
could be a pattern, talk to him. you might just be shit at bj's, but it's hard to know from here-say
>>16747741
age isn't a big issue, it's more the fact that you're still in high school that would get the guy in hot water
>>16747760
one of you probably has/had shit hygiene
>>16748267
>im 21
yes
>>16748298
yes, hardness kind of varies by how tired i am and how turned on i am
>>16748471
bourbon
>>16748485
you can date, but you need to be up front about your HIV status prior to any sexual contact. you might have luck dating within a HIV pos community/bug chasers
>>16748511
butthurt virgins and normies
>>16748578
lower standards or be more comfortable being alone
>>16748776
things that are forward and flirty for attractive people are creepy for ugly people
>>16748823
if he wasn't able to commit to a relationship, it's probably not flirting. or maybe it is
>>16748855
their loss, i'll find someone who's ok with it
>>16748965
you don't
>>16749329
shaved is preferred, trimmed is fine
>>16749411
more just light commentary/dirty talk and telling each other how to move
>>16749922
upgrading your account won't improve your odds
>>
>>16750307
Well put. Consumption interests are completely arbitrary and valueless in comparison with creativity and acomplishments if you're trying to intimidate or impress someone. That's like saying what music you listen to is impressive as opposed to if you write and perform music.
>>
>>16750296
There is a chart that tells you the ideal size for both length and girth. There has to be a reasonable balance between the two.

A one-inch penis isn't gonna help you very much, even if it's as thick as a beer can. Nobody wants to put a hockey puck in their vagina.

At the same time, nobody wants a 13-inch penis that's as thin as a sharpie, because no one likes to be fingered by a fleshy Groot.
>>
File: 1428078635273.png (266KB, 470x540px) Image search: [Google]
1428078635273.png
266KB, 470x540px
>>16750337
Still does not answer my question. Given that the girthy one has an average length and the long one has an average girth which is preferred?
None of the them are really lacking but which one feels better for the woman? This is the question I am asking.
>>
>>16750387
Go for the girthy one with the average length.

It's the girth that makes pussies and anuses loose. It's proof that you were there. Any pencildick motherfucker can go in there, but only the girthy ones can actually prove that they were there.
>>
>>16750393
Nice direct answer but are you a girl?
>>
>>16749461
"....lovely weather this evening"
>rain
>>
>>16747452
I have the opposite of one of OP's original FAQs:

If you are a virgin yourself, would you date a non-virgin?
>>
File: once you go black.jpg (24KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
once you go black.jpg
24KB, 236x338px
>>16750284
?
>>
Femanons

Say you had a girl friend who got drunk and slept with a guy, then the next morning was upset about sleeping with him and mentioned something about reporting it as a rape. What would you do?
>>
>>16750574
atheists
Say you met Jesus Christ and he was real and performed miracles and invited you to heaven.
>>
>>16750574
I would convince her not to! Even if it meant lying and convincing her that he was cute ect. These days just a claim is enough to wreck someone's life.
>>
>>16750574
I don't have friends that stupid
>>
>>16750574

femanisim

She's a stupid bitch. She probably loved the fuck. She probably was thrilled to get her pussy fucked. But she probably feels bad for you since you are dating, and to justify it she's calling it rape because then "oh it wasn't me! It was him!! I'm innocent!!"
>>
>>16750574
She is a horrible person. She is a child who has no understanding of personal responsibility. I would tell her the straight truth that she's a fucking cunt and tell the local police that she said that to you so that guy's life won't be ruined.

I can't find the video, but some woman said a man raped her and he spent nine months in jail. WRONGFULLY in jail. His mother committed suicide. All because some woman didn't want to own up to her own actions.

Fuck women. I hate woman. I hate that I'm the same gender as some asshole who would do that.
>>
>>16750574

If she's a friend of mine, I can trust that she's not fucking inane and was genuinely taken advantage of, so I would support her.
I can't really speak as to the possibility that she's just a slut who willingly made a regretful choice and is crazy enough to think it counts as rape.
>>
IS IT WRONG TO WANT/ASK FOR A HELLO/GOOD MORNING FROM A GIRL? DOES THAT COME OFF AS TO NEEDY? IS IT BEING TOO NEEDY? IS THAT MY JOB 100% OF THE TIME?
>>
>>16750633
>tiny percentage of people false report crimes
>fuck literally anyone this crime could ever possibly apply to, genuine or not

You realise people are falsely accused of all types of crimes that get their lives fucked over as a result, right?
>>
>>16750637

Dude, what? Why would you ever need to ask for something like that? That's fucking weird and the caps don't help your case in seeming needy.
>>
>>16750646
Well, I mean to expect it. I'm asking if it'sa guy or girl thing. I imagine it a girl thing but I've been doing it this whole fucking time to show "care"
>>
>>16750636

You are in denial. She had sex, woke up the next morning thinking "fuck I shouldn't have slept with that guy". So that makes it rape???? If that's the case, the first time I had sex was raped by a girl because I woke up the next morning regretting. Should I have reported her for rape???
>>
>>16750641
>You realise people are falsely accused of all types of crimes that get their lives fucked over as a result, right?

Women who falsely accuse men of rape face little to no consequences.

http://www.returnofkings.com/22079/the-truth-about-false-rape-accusations-that-all-men-should-know

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/double-standards-on-false-accusations-and-rapes/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358759/Leanne-Black-finally-jailed-FIVE-false-rape-allegations-ex-boyfriends-years.html

http://www.mgtowhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7793

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3dtbpy/man_gets_falsely_accused_of_rape_mother_takes_her/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/talented-level-student-hanged-himself-6554579

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/416536/how-common-are-false-rape-charges-really-jason-richwine

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11912748/Guilty-until-proven-innocent-life-after-a-false-rape-accusation.html

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/woman-charged-for-false-rape-allegation-draft/
>>
>>16750653
>You are in denial. She had sex, woke up the next morning thinking "fuck I shouldn't have slept with that guy". So that makes it rape????
It depends entirely on the scenario.

If this is one of my friends, it would have been legitimate, because my friends are not psychopaths who accuse people of rape for no reason. If it's my friend, people who are not psychos who make rape accusations for no reason, then she likely passed out, or was drugged, or was clearly beyond consent and he fucked her anyway. Because my friends are not psychopaths.

That doesn't mean it's impossible for some hypothetical different, psycho girl to sleep with a guy and decide to call it rape simply because she regrets her wilful action.

But you're basically saying rape doesn't exist if you think there is no scenario on earth where a drunk woman wakes up next to a man might have involved rape.
>>
>>16750669
>Women who falsely accuse men of rape face little to no consequences.
This is in no way a response to any point I raised, so I don't know why you're pointing it at me.
This doesn't change that people get wrongfully accused, even convicted, even fucking executed, for all kinds of crimes. And those mistakes (or 'mistakes') often come with few to no consequences either.

Men who fall victim to false rape accusations have my sympathy, but they aren't special. This kind of thing happens all the time, and actual rape victims are not the enemy.
Men have had their lives destroyed by false murder convictions, but no one goes around complaining that we should try harder to make sure murder victims haven't just faked their deaths. Because that's simply not likely.

I'm not even going to dignify you with throwing up statistics for how unlikely it is for the average rape victim to attain a conviction.
>>
>>16750678

did she fight him and say no?

If he was drunk, and she was drunk. Then neither could consent. So he could say the exact same shit, and say "I didn't want that" but was so drunk I didn't know what was happening
>>
>>16750711
>did she fight him and say no?
Was she capable of doing so?
Unconscious people can't fight and say no. People who are so drunk that they can't speak or walk can't fight and say no. These people also can't say 'yes'.

>If he was drunk
When was this established?

>Then neither could consent.
There are different levels of drunkeness. If a man gets so drunk that he's unable to speak or comprehend his surroundings and a woman who is just pleasantly drunk takes the opportunity to play with his dick, she is committing sexual assault.
>>
File: 1445710022683.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1445710022683.gif
1MB, 320x232px
To the femanon who is dating a younger man
Thank you for your help I'm in a growing relationship with a women 7 years my senior
She's so great and she even likes anime and even went with silver hair because she's cool like that
>>
>>16750669
>returnofkings
>avoiceformen
>dailymail
>hitlerdidnothingwrong
>womenshouldbeslaves
>thelibertarianrepublic
>>
File: wat.jpg (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
79KB, 800x800px
Ladies, would you ever consider dating a work husband. I may have fallen into this relationship.
>>
I need an unbiased report on what you guys think of my dateability.

Sex: Female
Past Partners: 4 guys, 2 woman.

Im wondering since i've recently thought about getting back into the dating game. I've been focused on schooling/my job up until this point. No picture, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16750822
Work husband?
Why do you need to find someone to date if your married.
>>
>>16751154
I need more info.
>length of previous relationships
>what age you were when you first started dating
>what age you were when you last dated
>what you're going to school for
>what your work is
>>
>>16751212
>6 months, 1 1/2 years, 1 year, 1 year, 7 months and 1 year
> 15
> 22
> computer engineering
> just landed a job doing what I went to school for, but before it was in a related field
>>
>>16751154
Seems fine at a glance, but a bit too shallow to determine if you have any major red flags to be honest. I generally don't know if a person has deal breakers aside from obvious shit until I get to know them somewhat.

>>16750577
Can he turn water into a Long Island Ice Tea?
>>
>>16751249
Does >>16751227 this help at all?

Though I would say my biggest deal breaker is that I'm very close to my family. It was 50/50 if a guy would think it was weird or not that my sister is my best friend.
>>
>>16751227
I rate your dateability a minimum of 8/10.

Here's why:
>your longest relationship was 1.5 years, and your shortest was 0.5 years.
>This is reasonably stable, as there are many people who have much shorter relationships than that
>your same-sex relationships have lasted more than half a year; this is considered long for females who aren't exclusively homosexual. Once again, you show some stability, and this clearly wasn't a "phase" for you
>you've only had four partners within seven years of dating. That's a reasonably low number. There are people who have have way more than that in a much smaller timeframe, and you aren't as trashy as they are
>females in STEM fields are a good thing. Many people, both male and female, are tired of seeing women making stupid career choices like "omg i wanna be a hairdresser" or "i wana start a non-profit!"
>>
>>16751261
>*six partners within seven years
Typo, but I stand by my statement.
>>
>>16751261
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>16751259
As I said, it seems fine at a glance. I don't know if you're clingy for instance, or have some weird expectations for a relationship that belong in highschool.

You don't really learn this kind of stuff until you know them as a person.
>>
>>16751269
They aren't quotes so much as paraphrases. I actually know way too many girls who want to be hairdressers, or think they can change the world by doing some saccharine feel-good pseudo-activist bullshit.
>>
>>16751261
>your same-sex relationships have lasted more than half a year; this is considered long for females who aren't exclusively homosexual.

I guess I never considered that before, as I've always been a bisexual, but that's a statement that will likely remain in my head for awhile. I really appreciate your input, I feel much better getting back into the game with this in mind.

>>16751271
Fair enough, I've found I realize dealbreakers at about the 4-6 month mark myself too.
>>
>>16751276
Feel good vibes don't pay the bills.

That being said, one of the girls I dated was a hair dresser so I can stand by your statement of there being way to many.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.