[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I like added me on facebook a week ago. Literally very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Q2jxxsp.png (221KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Q2jxxsp.png
221KB, 512x384px
A girl I like added me on facebook a week ago.

Literally very time I have logged in she is online. I log in briefly multiple times a day.

I have even woken up in the middle of the night and opened Facebook and she has been online.

Is it normal for me to be kind of weirded out by this?
>>
every* time I have logged in
>>
She has Facebook and or Facebook Messenger running on her phone. No, it's not normal to be weirded out by this. Stop that.
>>
shes online all the time most likely because her account is always signed in/available somewhere.

also you sound real weird guy but thats ok
>>
>>16747048

She doesn't have the Facebook Messenger app on her phone. She only has the browser and it will only show you as being online if you are actively viewing it
>>
>>16747065

where would you have an open facebook session active 24/7?
>>
>>16747071
Work computer?
>>
Could be bugged account
>>
Tons of people on my list are always online.

I know one woman just always has 30+ tabs open in firefox, one or two of which is inevitably Facebook, and she leaves that computer on forever because she never catches up on what she's doing. Ever. Doesn't seem to believe in saving and closing.
>>
>>16747079

she doesn't have a job, and besides, people shut down their computers after a days hard work anon
>>
>>16747091
And yeah it's her work computer
>>
If she has a computer she probably has it on Facebook all the time and leaves it like that when she sleeps or goes out or whatever. Either way, how is this even weird? Tons of people are on Facebook none stop.
>>
she might have her home computer running 24/7

more importantly, why do you care?
>>
My Facebook shows my friend online even when she's with me. It happens you paranoid fuck.
>>
Lost that one, didn't you?

Some people just keep the computer on at night and how do you know she doesn't have facebook messenger or a job?

What the hell? Who's stalking who here? I mean sounds like you think this woman "you like" is stalking your page or something. Get over yourself.
>>
She's probably here on 4chan telling you that you are a pussy and not lurking on your facebook page.

In fact, I'd bet on it.
>>
>>16747096
>people shut down their computers after a days hard work anon
They're supposed to, but they fucking don't.
>>
>>16747440
Your computer will run longer if you never turn it off. Causes of computer problems are:
Dust, which won't accumulate if the fans are running, and the power kickstart that runs through the computer when you boot. It's better to keep your computer on all the time.

I keep my facebook on all the time.
>>
>>16747476

But will the PLANET run longer with all these computers on all the time?!
>>
>>16747037
You made me cringe. No shes not online hoping for you to talk to her, if thats what you're thinking. Stop being a creep.
>>
>>16747485
No but have you seen the price of a new computer?
>>
>>16747514

Have you seen the price of a new PLANET?!
>>
>>16747037
Holy shit, you have issues OP. Stop being a whiny faggot. It probably is too late now and you already lost her. She will never be yours.
>>
>>16747359

>how do you know she doesn't have facebook

because it says on the messenger app

>how do you know she doesn't have a job

because we talk to each other you idiot
>>
>>16748547
Read the rest of the thread, bitch.
>>16747503
Yeah. That's it.

And fuck yourself, whore.
>>
>all these normies on facebook all day

>>16747503
>talking to a girl you like online instead of real life

aha
>>
>>16748552

whore?

Seriously what is you beef? It's not normal for someone to live on their computer, let alone facebook
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.