[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I need advices, about how to get ride of my dark circles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: darkcircles.jpg (37KB, 448x200px) Image search: [Google]
darkcircles.jpg
37KB, 448x200px
Hey /adv/

I need advices, about how to get ride of my dark circles.

Years of insomnia made them inscribed on my faces.
Sometimes womans in the subway look at me from the corners of they eyes, and the closest to me, do everything they can to avoid looking at me, guess it makes me looking likes a "not friendly" guy.

I'm guessing my 3 inchs nose with the scar in the middle dosen't help either, but maybe without the darks circles, I'll reduce the damages.

Since i'm a guy, make-up is excluded.

Pic unrelated
>>
I was gonna say put on makeup but then read you were a guy lol. You have pretty eyes though so I don't know why you care so much
>>
maybe sleep? like at least 8 hours a night and 30 minutes by day ...come back after 2 weeks with eye picture:S
>>
>>16745095
Not me in the picture
>>16745103
Sleep dosen't help etched in the skin
>>
>>16745066
I have the same problem and have been looking into it. There are many reasons but yours is most likely because you have thin skin there and no fat. Since its so thin the blood vessels are visible which gives you the dark circles. Your only chocies really are fillers or fat injections.
>>
>>16745154
they must be something else than getting an needle in my eyelids...
>>
>>16745066
Wear glasses.
They cover them pretty well.
>>
>>16745066
I understand that you don't want to use makeup, but as a female with a similar problem cover up really does wonders. If you blend it correctly it shouldn't be noticeable that you're wearing any.
>>
>>16745176
Well creams and serums most likely won't do shit. I know there is some type of laser that helps get rid of dark circles but that's only if its caused by pigment.
>>
I need a pic, is your scar like anime characters who have it across your nose
>>
>>16745213
nope sorry my scar is juste a reverse "L" between my eyes and it almsot not visible anyway now.
>>
>>16745066
So you take a loaded double barreled shotgun, put your eyes against the barrels, and pull the trigger. Instantly your dark circles will be gone!
>>
>>16745247
Birdshot or buckshot

how about a slug?
>>
>>16745256
Slugs. 3.5inch magnums should do the trick.
>>
>>16745191
Not OP but
>Have worn glasses most of my life
>Decided to get laser eye surgery
>Realize that I have dark bags under my eyes that I have just never noticed because my glasses have always drawn attention from them

I think I might still get the surgery, but just replace the lenses so I can wear them as a fashion accessory, but not be dependent on them
>>
>>16745281
Maybe wearing glases will help me to blend better into peoples, can stand anymore the concerned stare
>>
op I am a female with the same thing, here's how I handle mine:

1) eye balm. This shit is expensive, but at 60-80$ a tube, it actually does remove puffiness and brighten undereyes. If you'd like to try it free, go to Sephora and ask for some samples of "eye creams that reduce dark bags". They'll give you several little tubs that will last you several months- long enough for you to see results.

2) use a SHEER BB cream. I KNOW THIS IS MAKEUP, but it's literally just a SLIGHTLY tinted lotion. It literally just moisturizes the skin and brightens it up a little. No one will be able to tell you were using it. Something like concealer is a lot more noticable, but a sheer tinted lotion is very subtle.
>>
So eye balm or glasses, no medical product who make them disappear ? that suck a little
>>
They aren't from insomnia, they are most likely hereditary and are coming out with age.
>>
>>16745383
The eye balm is topical medicine
>>
Coconut oil helps. At least thats what I read once and i tried it but never really stuck with it because I am a girl and judt but makeup on. So you could have a read about that and see if it convinces you
>>
>>16745066
U S E C O N C E A L E R
seriously though it doesnt matter if youre a guy concealer completely covers this shit up, i know because i have the same dark circles
get some elf concealer or something that matches your skintone elf cosmetics is like 1-5 dollars anyway so if you buy one that doesnt match its not that much of a waste to just get a closer one
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.