[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just lost virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: BBNG2.jpg (380KB, 2108x2108px) Image search: [Google]
BBNG2.jpg
380KB, 2108x2108px
So i just lost my vcard. She was drunk but i wasnt. It was the most cringe moment I've ever had.. Its normal right like fuck. Couldnt even look at her afterwards. Luckily i dont really lile this girl but fuck.. You generally get better at this shit right.. Didnt even felt that good
>>
The first time is always terrible, you get better at the third, fourth, even if you're a little unlucky the tenth time, don't worry you'll get better eventually
>>
>>16744324
Thought I was gonna be different haha.. Luckily she was just fine with it
>>
>>16744317
You have 2-3 girls you will ever have make love to not including this one. Somehow trick the next one into doing it with you multiple times so the real last one(s) wont fucking hate you.
>>
File: tumblr_m66t326QqH1qzleu4o1_500.png (356KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m66t326QqH1qzleu4o1_500.png
356KB, 500x314px
Grats OP! Champagne for everyone.
>>
>>16744317
>>16744317
Congrats, dude!
The first time is often cringy.
I had it with my best female friend, age 15 both. Had a Huge foundation of trust, so it didn't matter that "he" was like cooked Spaghetti (nervous) and that it lasted like Two minutes.
Then we practiced together and Every time it got better.
Jesus... That's more than 10 years ago :-D
>>
>>16744317

My first time was great, and it was with my girlfriend who was also a virgin. We were both sober and enjoyed it.

Next time get consent from a decent girl, OP, and maybe it would be so terrible.
>>
>>16744397
>would be so terrible
way to go champ
>>
>>16744546

*wouldn't

Two letters and an apostrophe off, and my point is void.
>>
>>16744725
Well she was fine afterwards.. Not as if i dragged her to bed or anything. She kinda initiated so
>>
>>16744343
>Luckily she was just fine with it
So she said.
>>
>>16744744
I meant she didnt call the rape police or anything.. Atleast she didnot cry lmao. I'll probably won't see her again but I can't stop thinking how cribge it was. I wasn't even fully hard the whole time
>>
>>16744732

You have to be careful.
You aren't in a good mind to consent to anything when drunk. She could easily say you took advantage of her.
A lot of girls in my college make rape accusations over drunk sex.
Plus it's just better when you both are sober and wanting to do it.
>>
>>16744756

>the rape police

KEK. I think the normal police will suffice.
>>
>>16744758

Read what the man said, she did want to do it you piece of fucking shit, she was just drunk.
>>
> drunk sex isn't consensual
> what are nightclubs
>>
>>16744768

Yes. In that situation. I mean be more careful next time. Her being drunk and you being sober puts you in the rape position a lot of the time.
Also, sober sex is more pleasurable.
>>
>>16744758
She's sort of the college bicycle. I'm not really worried about fake rape charges desu. its not really a thing where I'm from. But my performance though fuck. I was with a semi the whole time. I lasted quite some time tho
>>
>>16744772
That's hook up culture which differs from passing out at home and waking up with a dick in yer ass
>>
>>16744776

That situation is all we were talking about.

>>16744790

Which isn't what happened here you paranoid fuck. Fuck off.
>>
Your dick size OP?
>>
>>16744842

That's cool. Just be more careful, and get consent next time, kay pal? :^)
>>
>>16744317
Nobodies a stud day 1 man, the first time is always the most embarrassing

The first time I did it with my gf of 2 years I lasted 15 seconds at the maximum, naturally as you do it more, the better you will get, cheers and congrats OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.