[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to find a boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (82KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 620x264px
Doesn't seem possible. Not as mtf
>>
>>16740073
It isn't. Nobody has ever done that before.
>>
>>16740073
It is if you're passable

but from what I've known it wont help you be happy at all
>>
Have you considered ftms?
>>
File: salih.jpg (24KB, 384x500px) Image search: [Google]
salih.jpg
24KB, 384x500px
it isnt because pic related is the lowest you will fucking settle for
>>
>not as someone unattractive with unrealistic expectations

FTFY
>>
Well if he's gay and liberal as fuck, yeah.
>>
>>16740073
It could happen tonight if you're a qt ;^)
>>
lower your standards, fuck some ugly incel and boom you got yourself a bf
>>
>>16740089
What do you mean it won't make you happier? It would have to. Less loneliness.

How do you know if you pass?

>>16740090
Not into ftms.

>>16740092
I'd settle for less than perfection lol

>>16740106
I might be, but you wouldn't like me I'm sure.
>>
>>16740111
When people stop giving you looks and call you miss I suppose

I'm not a trap, I've just had a few friends
>>
>>16740111
>id settle for less than perfection

but would you settle for a sub 6/10 virgin male ho
>>
>>16740121
They call me miss but a girl in one of my classes keeps staring at me. You have friends and that makes you an expert? I used to have friends too but I don't know shit.

>>16740122
Honestly I don't want to settle. But a 6/10 guy doesn't have to be settling if he's a really good match in other ways. The perfect bf would bring out the best in me and love me really hard
>>
>>16740128
>honestly i dont want to settle

ofcourse you dont, woman such as yourself are always on the lookout for a better option
>>
>>16740132
Were you dumped by a transgender girl or something? You're being hostile and seem to be projecting or something
>>
So where did truckerfag go? Kinda liked that one he should post more nice things
>>
>>16740137
no its just female hypergamy in general pisses me off, why dont you go for a less attractive guy who is more in your league
>>
>>16740111
>Not into ftms.
Why? Is their change in gender somehow not as valid as yours?
>>
>>16740153
I don't even understand how to "go for" someone at all. Your hypergamy problem has nothing to do with me.

>>16740154
What? Trans men are men, I just don't really find them appealing. Are trans people supposed to all be pansexual? Because I'm not.
>>
>>16740168
>your hypergamy problem has nothing to do with me

it does because you will only date attractive men, otherwise you would have a bf
>>
>>16740180
Why would I date someone I'm not attracted to? Why would anyone?
>>
>>16740168
Of course transfolk don't have to be pansexual. But they do generally want to be recognized as being the gender they've taken on, and I'd have hoped that they would generally be willing to extend that courtesy to other transfolk. You want straight men to recognize you as female, no different from any other. Yet you do not seem to recognize ftms as men, no different from any other. Why is that?
>>
>>16740189
ok, would you date a physically unappealing poor male if he had 'confidence' and 'personality'
>>
>>16740073
no because you're going after straight guys that want WOMEN, not some lady boy

find a ftm and you'll make a great couple

>inb4 b-b--but I dont want a ftm, I want a real boy that's attracted to women
>>
>>16740073
>Doesn't seem possible. Not as mtf
I saw a tranny today at Walgreens and I was attracted... I didn't do or say anything because A) I literally broke up with my GF yesterday and B) because half of the hotness was.. it was a MTF that I was actually attracted to. I wasn't attracted to her as a person, just the novelty of fucking a guy turning into a woman with a pretty face and good attitude. She was into me too, I could fucking feel it.

Sooo I guess my advice to you is that you have to be open to people like me who just want to get used to the idea of fucking a tranny to fuck a tranny. I didn't make any kind of moves on this girl at Walgreens because... well I imagine MTF are sensitive about being wanted as a novelty and I didn't want to deal with offending her, etc.

So I guess if you want to find a boyfriend.. be open to what the other party wants. I have no reservations about dating Walgreens tranny if I get to know her and she's cool. But the first step really is that I really wanted to just fuck a tranny.
>>
>>16740198
I recognize them as men, but that doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. Men with penises that can ejaculate and all that fun stuff is where it's at. Hope that doesn't make me a bigot.

>>16740203
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know about dating someone physically unappealing. It's really never come up.

>>16740204
I like penis, is the problem.

>>16740212
Well it wouldn't be bad if it started as a sexual thing, as long as he eventually loved me for me. How do you make those things happen at all, though?
>>
>>16740237
>what the fuck are you talking about

are you really this fucking stupid? no wonder you cant figure out how to get a bf
>>
>>16740111

>less loneliness

you mean less alone-ness.

>how do you know if oyu pass

if you are legitimately mistaken for a pretty girl. its not enough to just look like an ugly girls

>not into ftms

thats your target audience mate

>lol

just barely though
>>
>>16740237
>Well it wouldn't be bad if it started as a sexual thing, as long as he eventually loved me for me. How do you make those things happen at all, though?
Same way regular women do - be nice, smile, pay attention to the guy. I knew Ms. Walgreens was into me because she kept coming up and asking if I was finding everything OK, is there anything I can help you with, etc. and then she hovered around my general area pretending to do shit.

it worked. I was seriously considering chatting her up but I'm withdrawing from drugs right now, just dumped my GF, and I really... just not the right time. But I guarantee you I'll look for her again if I ever go back into Walgreens and it really is just because she made it seem like she *wanted* to find something, anything to help me with. It was very flattering.
>>
>>16740237
then why do you have to pass as a woman i just don't understand that. the people you are trying to attract like women, why not be gay?
>>
>>16740237

Personally, I would be open to dating someone who is trans if the opportunity came along, and over time I think you'll find that more people will be too. I guess my advice is to ask if you have ever tried a trans-exclusive dating website? With a website like that you'll find that the people will, at the very least, be accepting of your gender. You could also try craigslist.

The main thing for you I believe is that you need to be straightforward with people outlining what you want, which from what I see is a relationship. It won't be easy, you'll have to persevere through a lot of shit to get there, but if you stay in the game, you might just find what you are looking for. GL

-Tx
>>
>>16740237
No such things as chicks with dicks, just men with tits. And this is where your problem lies. Guys will see you as a man even if you look like a woman.

So you need to find someone who is a bit fucked up like you are, someone who doesn't know if they're gay or straigh or bi or who doesn't care.

Sorry but that is really the only you'll be happy. Ordinary men will never, ever, see you as an acceptable partner as soon as they find out you're trans - because to most of us, you're just a man with tits and always will be.
>>
>>16740237
>I recognize them as men, but that doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. Men with penises that can ejaculate and all that fun stuff is where it's at. Hope that doesn't make me a bigot.
I wouldn't say that it makes you a bigot, byt it does reduce your recognition of them as male. When you understand why you don't recognize them, you will understand why (most) straight men don't recognize you.
>>
>>16740968
much this. expect to be disapointed over and over again unless you find a man (be it FtM or not) who has some special interest for you as a MtF. men simply have a biologically ingrained drive to reproduce and you can't fulfill that need exactly like a dickless dude won't satisfy you.
>>
>>16740073
>Not as mtf

Jesus Christ. 4chan has become so gay that you need to state that.
>>
>>16740073
What are your hobbies?

As a guy, most of my hobbies are completely male dominated, but still fairly social. There's plenty of lonely guys at the local game store for Magic the Gathering on Friday Nights. They also play board games which is mostly 30-45 old couples or single guys, and have pretty large DnD groups. Not sure if you're into anime or video games, but there's plenty of single guys at those conventions.

If you have other hobbies, just look for ways to enjoy them more socially. Personally, I ignore other people, because I don't really like getting close to people. Lots of the other game-store regulars seem like fairly close friends.
>>
I am gathering from this that unless you get SRS it is impossible. Is this correct? I am planning on SRS, I know a guy who can make it good. as one of my old friends had it done and looks great.
>>
>>16740111
>I'd settle
Haha no you wouldn't. You could find a boyfriend if you stopped only going for tall dark and handsome.
>>
This thread is really depressing me now. Maybe I should forget about men and try to focus on living well in spite of my loneliness.
>>
>>16741116
I'm kind of a loner, so I really don't understand people's dependency on others. Maybe it's just because I have a handful of close friends that are always online, but I don't feel lonely at all. I really don't understand needing other people to feel happiness.

I also don't understand this whole "focus on living well in spite of my loneliness" thing. Were you focusing on being miserable before? Are there people out there that wants someone who can't take care of themself without a man around? What the fuck?
>>
Just go after gay guys who want to pretend they are straight.
Or straight who want to pretend they are gay.
>>
>>16741129
It's not that I don't take care of myself right now. Was trying to make being alone sound like it would be beneficial somehow, when really it would just be lonely. More of the same :(
>>
>>16740073
Faggot.
>>
>>16740073
>mtf
why haven't kill yourself?
>>
>>16740152
Sorry, got distracted by nachos and went to bed.

>>16740111
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>16741153
No.

>>16741155
Go away.

>>16741163
you should say nice things again
>>
>>16741174
Timestamp your smile so I can compliment it.

[email protected]
>>
>>16741187
Oh trucker :(
>>
>>16741187
>>16741163

I always knew you sucked cock truckerfag.
>>
>>16741197
Only if they're
S M O O T H
L
E
N
D
E
R
>>
>>16740073
You're a vaguely horrific caricature of a woman.

You're a dickless man.
>>
>>16741203
>trpfaggot
>an actual faggot
what a surprise
>>
>>16741204
Wow that's really a horrible thing to say. What's wrong with you?
>>
File: 1443142252561.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1443142252561.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>check inbox
>check spam
I've been shamed for nothing.
>>
>>16741252
Yeah I'm not sharing pics. Especially not with you :/
>>
File: 1425026675511.jpg (46KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425026675511.jpg
46KB, 960x640px
>>16741259
So much for 3DPD.
>>
>>16741269
What's 3DPD?

I think I like you but you wouldn't like me. Or something
>>
>>16741272
3D pig disgusting. I'm going back to 2D girls. They don't hurt me like you do.
>>
>>16741275
How exactly have I hurt you? :(

I never meant to
>>
>>16741280
Refusing to be true to your feelings for me is an insult. I don't want to be alone either. Why do you have to push us apart?
>>
>>16741305
I was trying not to push you away, but it happened anyway. You have to understand I'm not perfect. But I'm trying
>>
>>16741313
My inbox disagrees.
>>
>>16740073
Where you at? Could give you a chance if you'd took me out of me bullshitepression.
>>
>>16741415
You'd take*

Can't ask somebody if he can do something for you in the past.
>>
>>16741317
sent ;)
>>
>>16740290
This.
Strait men want women, not men.
Gay men want men, not women.

You'd either have to find a ftm who's into mtf, or a gay guy who's okay with you wanting to be a woman. Selling yourself as a woman and then going, "Surprise, I'm a man!" is not going to work.
>>
Bisexual men or any variation of that?
Sorry if this has already been suggested.
>>
File: 33.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>16741086
OP, would you date this guy if he had a good personality? thought not
>>
>>16742255
omg is this ....thing even human? This is so fucking creepy omg imma having nightmares from this
>>
>>16742282
its because of his long midface, a short face is an attractive face
>>
>>16742282
also, are you the op?
>>
>>16742308
noo, I am just randomly here :) But like for serious now, this one person is a -74219/10. That creeped me really out, yesus
>>
>>16742116
Fucking liar.
>>
>>16742255
dude needs to chew gum for like a year straight to grow some cheeks.
>>
Is OP still here? I'd like to know what conclusion you came to after this whole topic.
>>
>>16743001
Here now. Was gone for several hours and haven't yet read any posts after when I was talking to trucker and he was being mean. Guess I'll do that now...
>>
>>16742255
Probably not desu.

>>16743001
Yeah okay so there weren't many posts. My conclusion is basically that I'm fucked. And not the good fucked. Bad fucked :(
>>
>>16743024
I don't feel like it's a situation without hope,
>>
I only say this because I know me and I dont think someone being mtf would be offputting. however I can only say this because I have had attractions to men and women in the past. Would you find such a thing in a person offputting?
>>
>>16743075
What thing? Being attracted to different genders? That's normal. Happened to me too. I've been with guys and a girl.
>>
>>16740073
You're just a beta who couldn't cut it as a man.
>>
>>16743110
I'm just a girl who didn't want to make it as a man.
>>
>>16743097
Ive been raised by a very conservative family its a very scary thought to let anyone know about it.

I cant help but think there would be more people who think the way I do but to raise your chances just do your best to avoid being mopey if you know what I mean? Like, having a bit of confidence about you and i know saying "just be confident" is like the worst thing in the world to say to someone with problems in that regard but it does do so much to increase your chances at hving someone talk you up at least from what I know so i'd say look into that kind of thing and really throw more time (if you can) into just making yourself look and feel good.

I dont think in this day and age you'll not be a ble to find someone to love you and love back
>>
>>16743120
you will never really be a girl, m8. The best you can get is being a trans, ergo a fake with fake tits, fake cunt and barren as fuck.

I'm all for positivity and self acceptance but you can't cheat on chromosomes
>>
>>16743127
Hopefully you're right about that last part. And I know confidence and self-esteem could help in this situation. Would be nice to have more.

>>16743133
My breasts are real.
>>
>>16743147
May I ask what country you're in? Just out of curiosity
>>
>>16743153
America
>>
>>16743153
pls be london
>>
>>16742255
ayyy lmao
>>
>>16743147
>real breasts
not really, you didn't get em thanks to your own hormones, they didn't grow as your menstrual cycle regulated. Not a woman, an imposter
>>
>>16743158
Dang, that's a shame.
Well someone earlier in the thread did mention good advice i just hope you saw it- social hobbies are the way to go.

hobbyshops where they play tabletop games or whatever, or something like that

>>16743160
Was thinking the same thing
>>
>>16743170
They're not implants. Fatty tissue goodness just like your mom's.

>>16743177
A lot of euro people here apparently. Do cute single guys play D&D? Always wanted to give that a try but never had friends interested in it. Not many friends period lol.
>>
>>16743147
>my breasts are real

so are you a biological male or female? be fucking straight with us mate
>>
>>16742332
what is your gender?
>>
>>16743193
Was born physically male obviously. Is there confusion about this?

Transitioned to female.
>>
>>16743185
Yeah, i've seen a fair few.
Same for those games like magic and yugioh and vanguard and settlers and warhammer and or anything at all like that- you know what I'm getting at.

depending on where you go though varying levels of social awkwardness amongst them though so you have to be a little ready for that.
>>
you might want to drop that dafty argument with the anons. It's really going nowhere fast
>>
>>16743185
But them being not implants doesn't mean shit in that case because consider: you were born a male. You were given hormones so you grew boobs. It's like Vacanti mouse, really.

I mean, no matter how hard you might try, biologically you will never be 100 procent a woman. Denying it is pointless, because it's not a matter of an opinion, just a fact
>>
>>16743197
>transitioned to female

you will never be a biological female.
>>
>>16743213
Vanguard? Which vanguard. If it's the one I'm thinking of I'm going to feel bitter and upset.

>>16743217
I like your use of language. Dafty is a fun word. With the anons I'm trying to clear up their confusion and help them better understand transgenderism, but yeah they probably aren't worth talking to. Bumps the thread anyway, and hopefully draws some interest. Maybe someone will happen upon it and we will fall in love and spend the rest of eternity together.
>>
>>16743234
Uses cards like this, I know very little about it except that its super popular around here. Could be good, I don't know to be honest, more a yugioh guy myself... that and fighting games.

And yeah its a great word, that and 'folks' found their way deep into my vocabulary years ago.

Also thats a good way to see things, there are lots of ways to turn events into opportunities to meet with someone new and there's really no harm in getting a little creative just be careful and of course safe. I hope you do find that person
>>
>>16743256
Cards like what? Damn you. I already know though. The girl with everything keeps on getting everything, and I'm left here all alone. I'll talk to the ignorant masses now to pass the time.

Also thank you. You've been nice.

>>16743219
You're stupid.

>>16743224
Shut up.
>>
File: TD01-005EN_(Sample).jpg (167KB, 435x634px) Image search: [Google]
TD01-005EN_(Sample).jpg
167KB, 435x634px
file didnt upload ffs
>>
>>16743283
How passable are you?
>>
>>16743285
Ohhh. Nevermind all that, then. Shows me for being petty. Now I feel bad lol.

Don't think I could get into anything like that desu. Maybe magic and D&D, but the rest of that shit is a little much. Always felt like Yu-Gi-Oh needed more sex and gore. Or decent drama?

>>16743295
No idea. Probably not very.
>>
>>16743304
hah, nah don't feel bad about it, that's fair enough -
Anyway have a good evening and a better tomorrow and don't lose hope
>>
>>16743323
Live long and prosper, geekfriend :)
>>
You are a guy. Of course straight men won't date you, freak.
>>
>>16743390
Straight men love cocks, they're the main consumer of shemale porn
>>
Its probably that if you even find a cis straight male you will be his trap fetish girlfriend. He will keep you as his secret, he wont introduce you to his bros or family. Needless to say, it is very likely you will never go into a real relationship where the guy wants to marry you and have a family (cause obviously, most guys want their waifu to bear their own children).

That, or try to find a liberal guy but he has to be very very liberal (one of my friends is a libertard and die hard feminist but he has said that he cant be with a mtf cause he wants his own family and its not his taste)

Good luck in life
>>
>>16743455
Don't most guys not even want kids?
>>
>>16743468
Most guys do want kids, eventually. Just not yet.
>>
>>16743455
What about SRS? Would this change the equation a bit? If you transitioned and got a vagina, would it not work much better? That is what I am planning on, and I really hope it works out. If I am asked why I don't get pregnant later in life, I'll just answer with some problem with acidity.
>>
>>16743506
What's wrong with adoption? It's more responsible. A good thing to do. I'd be a really good mom I bet.

Fuck. Whatever. The more I think about this the more it seems I'll be alone forever lol. Fuck me :(
>>
>>16743513
Just tell them you have PCOS.

I don't have any plans for SRS but if it got me a bf I'd do it for sure.
>>
>>16743513
The thing is being a woman is not just about having a vagina.
>>
>>16743522
Personally I just don't feel comfortable with male genitalia. I would feel more comfortable having a vagina, and I feel I would be able to participate in intimacy far more and be able to have a normal hetero relationship without the dynamic of being a trap and having to deal with finding someone comfortable enough with that. You can be a woman without SRS, but I wouldn't feel complete without it.
>>
>>16743545
If having a vagina makes you happy... do it. But keep in mind, finding a boyfriend who actually wants a real relationship may be hard.

Damn, it must be like shit not being comfortable in your own body
>>
Have any of you ever seen the movie Transamerica? Really good movie, and what sticks out most for me was how utterly alone the protagonist was. A normal boring trans woman, living alone basically in poverty. Then all the stuff happened with her son and she had some company at the end, but still she lived alone.

Sometimes I wonder if that's my future.
>>
>>16743585
The only trans videos i watch are them cumming at the end
>>
>>16743592
You should consider broadening your horizons. It's very well done and made me cry a few times. Do you not like good independent films? I'm not sure but I think the protagonist was played by a manly looking older woman. She was watching the voice training thing that you'd recognize if you're trans probably.

Maybe that means nothing to you but it was like hey I know that thing.
>>
>>16743608
My horizons are beyond your mortal understanding

Traps are only good for pleasure
>>
>>16743615
I hear that traps make pretty good gfs and wives. If you give them the chance.
>>
>>16743626
Never heard that in my fucking life. Where did you read it? Tumblr?
>>
File: idolmaster-ep15-scr3.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
idolmaster-ep15-scr3.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>16743626
They aren't women they cant be my wife or girlfriend
>>
You people suck.
>>
>>16743637
I heard they're more accepting at tumblr
>>
>>16740111

But I'm sure you expect every straight male to be into you somehow
>>
>>16743642
Would you seriously not date a trans girl? If she passed 100%, was cute and funny and everything. Would you not gf her?

>>16743643
That's totally a reasonable assumption for you to make.
>>
File: 1450862005280.jpg (400KB, 1077x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1450862005280.jpg
400KB, 1077x1500px
>>16743653
I would but it doesn't exist
>>
>>16743653
Nope
>>
>>16743663
Will I be alone forever, like the woman in the really good movie you haven't seen?
>>
>>16743677
Unless you stop being an ass and accept a ftm bf, yes you would be alone for the rest of your life
>>
>>16743653
>Would you seriously not date a trans girl? If she passed 100%, was cute and funny and everything. Would you not gf her?

Sorry, no. Having (biological) kids is a big goal of mine. Plus I personally do not consider transgender individuals to be the gender that they assign themselves, or at least I'm in the "I don't care" spectrum where I simply look at what biological sex (disregarding intersex) they are closest to.
>>
>>16743677
Probably unless you find a chaser
>>
>>16743683
Where would I find a ftm even if I did want to date one? Wouldn't it be more likely that I found a cis guy? There's so many more of them.

>>16743689
Again with the biological kids. Adoption is sensible and kind. Think about all those kids without parents and a real home. You could save one or two of them and it would still be a real family.

>>16743692
So where do chasers hang out? Are you a chaser?
>>
File: tumblr_n17oio6S4A1qj4315o1_500.gif (976KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n17oio6S4A1qj4315o1_500.gif
976KB, 500x254px
>>16743585
Everything trans anything features a disgusting fucking hon fetishist pretending to be transexual while they talk in bass voice
>>
>>16743702
Chasers hangout on tumblr, fetlife, reddit, 4chan, steam

No I'm not a chaser, I'm secretly infatuated with dicks though
>>
>>16743704
No I'm pretty sure they found a manly woman to play the trans lady. Or maybe I'm wrong who knows. I swear I read that somewhere though.

>>16743706
Not much of a secret anymore then I guess. What do you mean by infatuation? Maybe you're gay or bi. Pretty sure most trans girls don't really care to have their unmentionables fetishized or played with at all.

I'm getting frustrated with this thread and life in general. Everyone has a boyfriend, so where's mine?
>>
>>16743283
>I'm left here all alone
By choice.
>>
>>16743720
My name is Pegasus because I want to get pegged

Never really was so secret

I'm definitely not gay but probably bicurious

Actually a lot of them hate it when you mention their dick
>>
>>16743726
You think?

>>16743730
Just how many trans girls have you fucked? Or talked to more likely.

Pegging is really more something cis girls to men. I think.
>>
>>16743735
I haven't fucked any but I've talked to 3 on a pretty personal level

Pegging is whatever, I'm not really that interested in it that much anymore to be honest
>>
>>16743702
Yeah but a straight cis dude *normally* wont want to date you. As was said before, you wont be more than his trap fetish doll until he finds a real girl and stablish a serious relationship with her. You will be his dirty secret and probably forgoten.

Go to tumblr, there are many ftm trannies there.
>>
let me tell you why I wouldn't
and it's not because I'm judging you, it's because I don't trust you (not you specifically, just people with your affliction) to keep your personal secret a secret, which will cause people to start judging me
and as much as I could sit here and say "pfft I don't care what people think" the truth of the matter is anyone who says that almost certainly doesn't have anyone else in their life, because its impossible to be human and actually not care what people think about you as much as you may try to hide it.

so by giving you a chance, I would end up getting fucked because you would go and ruin the relationship I have with some of the important people in my life, and you aren't worth that.
>>
>>16743736
Do you seek them out to talk to? I like how you said you want to be pegged and then in the next post you say you're not interested.

>>16743738
Trap fetish doll? Dirty secret? Fuck that. And probably forgotten is even worse. I wonder if the guys I've been with have forgotten about me.

I don't want a ftm. And yeah again I don't think they're not real men. But I want a guy who has a penis.

>>16743741
What? Are you planning on sharing secrets with your gf and feel like trans people are untrustworthy? Did you kill someone?
>>
>>16743772
I did seek them out because I wanted perspective on how I felt about things

Not that it matters
>>
>>16743779
Did it help? How do you feel about things? I hope it helped.

Mr. Nihilism
>>
>>16743772
>Did you kill someone?
I hit a woman with my car once in the rain, she was J walking and it was night time during a storm so it was totally her fault but I just left
I have told people that before though so that's not like a dark secret or anything

now to the matter at hand, I don't feel you are anymore untrustworthy than anyone else, and I don't know how obvious it is in your case but I would imagine if someone isn't aware of what you have going on down stairs that you eventually tell them when you feel comfortable with them.
Frankly though, that is none of the business of any of my friends and family, however I can't trust that the information will not get back to them, and I'm entirely not willing to deal with being judged by my peers over it.
>>
Daily reminder.... for the very vast majority of ordinary people there is no such thing as a chick with a dick, they are only men with tits. Even if the dick was removed it is still there in our minds.
>>
>>16743788
I decided diving head first into complete hedonism was dangerous for someone like me
>>
>>16740073

Maybe you should have thought about this before deciding to change your entire physiological makeup.
>>
>>16743793
I think I knew that's what it was. Was really hoping it wasn't though. I want to say mean things to you about being spineless. And probably other things. But maybe it's understandable. Not wanting to deal with social stigma. Some of us put up with that in our daily lives and manage to get by. It could be that you're weak.

>>16743799
I'm intrigued. Tell me more. You're posting here a ton btw. I see your posts. To me that looks suspiciously like hedonism.

>>16743797
>>16743804
Thanks you're both incredibly helpful.
>>
>>16743831
Its not, I'm distracting myself from my inner monologue that is telling me to take revenge on someone while occasionally laughing at other people's misfortunes
>>
>>16743831
>Some of us put up with that in our daily lives and manage to get by
I'm not saying I couldn't handle it, trust me I was bullied plenty growing up until I decided to be a man, get /fit/ and started going off on anyone who gave me shit until I drove all those types of people away. The question is why would I invite it into my life? I don't want to have to fight every day. what makes you worth having to deal with adversity when I have literally billions of other people to choose from who wouldn't bring that type of baggage with them?

I certainly hope you aren't taking this personally. I'm just expressing how I feel about the matter in general and I'm inclined to think a lot of guys feel the same way, even if they personally are totally fine with who you are.
>>
Personally, I would be open to dating someone who is trans if the opportunity came along, and over time I think you'll find that more people will be too. I guess my advice is to ask if you have ever tried a trans-exclusive dating website? With a website like that you'll find that the people will, at the very least, be accepting of your gender. You could also try craigslist.

The main thing for you I believe is that you need to be straightforward with people outlining what you want, which from what I see is a relationship. It won't be easy, you'll have to persevere through a lot of shit to get there, but if you stay in the game, you might just find what you are looking for. GL

>>16743741

I would say that this is one of the main concerns of people dating TS/v

It's the stigma of being 'socially unacceptable' (It is for the most part unavoidable because we look to friends, family, society for justification) unless you find someone who is a recluse, it(you) will always be a secret; someone who does not hold the same socitial value, as a 'real' woman.
>>
>>16743844
So just what kind of crazy are you? Taking revenge and laughing at people's misfortunes are both pretty horrible things for someone to do. You're getting to be less intriguing now and I might go to sleep.

>>16743846
I guess I get it. But it's that sort of "love knows no bounds" thing I have in my head. If you love someone you should be willing to do anything for them. You're not going to ever be in love with someone like that though. Because already you've decided they're not worth the trouble.

Sorry if I was taking things personally. I've been taking a lot of this personally. It's worrisome, being faced with this loneliness with no idea what to do about it. Better people than me have ended up alone, you know.

>>16743851
What trans-exclusive dating site? I don't want to try a dating site. Maybe I'm too scared to try anything and that's why I'm alone.

I have a lot of societal value. Potential value.
>>
>>16743872
I don't care
>>
>>16743877
I hope you find something you do care about. That doesn't involve hurting people or being malicious. Maybe something worth doing idk.
>>
>>16743886
Nothing is worth doing

"Worth" is a human assignment of meaning to the meaningless
>>
>>16743872
>You're not going to ever be in love with someone like that though. Because already you've decided they're not worth the trouble
that's right
for example, if I was to be out and about on the hunt if you would, I wouldn't pick a woman who was missing a leg, I wouldn't pick a woman who has a kid, there are many reasons I wouldn't pick someone out of the gate.
now would I date a woman with a kid? yes, but only if I got to know them before I decided to date them.

your last best hope is to make friends with someone and then escape the friend zone, because the deck is stacked against you with the baggage you bring up front

now lets take this one step further, in order to increase your odds you could go the trap route but you should know that will not work out in your favor. say you go on a few dates with a guy and decide its time to come clean, it's unrealistic to think he will be ok with it because you dropped such a bomb on him and he will feel deceived. best case scenario he will be your friend and worst case scenario he will be so angry about the perceived deception that things will get physically violent.

friend zone bruh, you have to escape the friend zone
>>
>>16743872

That's the really scary point in people's life, the point when we stop trying. Understand that Failure is a by-product of success. For entrepreneurs' the ones who are successful have failed before, and failed more than once. Most people just play life not to loose, so scared of being hurt, embarrassed, deceived, they never put themselves into a position to potentially win.

As long as you don't loose sight of your goal, (relationship, happiness etc) and continue to try, (but also adapt and try new strategies, and new things) you will always have a chance to "win"

Understand that it might have taken your friend 1 try, life is not fair, nor linear. it might take you 50, 100 tries. It won't be easy, but if you can always see the end goal, youll usually find what youre looking for.

>>16743872

What I mean by societal value is not on your behalf, but on your partner's behalf. Part of being in a relationship is announcing it our friends, family, society as well, in order to gain justification and gratification from them (good for you, wow your partner seems like a good fit for you and so on). Compared to what is "normal, regular, average" Someone who is trans just can't (not anybody's fault) provide us with many of those social aspects, compared to a 'regular girl'
>>
>>16743894
Pegasus: amateur philosopher and full-time 4chan troll.

>>16743902
I'm not bringing the baggage. In your case it's your friends and family and you bringing baggage into things. Terrified of their judgement and losing their approval.
>>
>>16743923
but don't you see, I have their approval and the approval of society collectively already. You would be the X factor that puts it at risk.
everything in life is about risk management, the reward needs to outweigh the risk
>>
>>16743735
I could be on my way to see you by now if you were more open to the idea of not being alone.
>>
>>16743966
I can't tell if you're serious anymore
>>
>>16743966
It feels weird that you're talking to me at all. But fine, if that's what you want I'll email you soon.
>>
File: hvg3i.jpg (73KB, 1075x935px) Image search: [Google]
hvg3i.jpg
73KB, 1075x935px
>>16743997
IDS HABBENING
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.