[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the pros and cons of having a sex change?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: potoo.jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
potoo.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
What are the pros and cons of having a sex change?
>>
>>16738779
Pros: it's cool right now
Cons: you will look weird
>>
Con - You mutilate your body.

Pro - You get to feel entitled and call people cis scum.
>>
>>16738791
What if I look weird already? I'm an ugly fuck, might as well be weird ugly fuck.

>>16738793
Nah tumblr's already looped around on that, the genderfluid nonbinary nonsense call the legit transgenders truscum.
>>
>>16738779
Pro: You'll like it
Con: No one else will
>>
>>16738779
Pros - you get to come on 4chinz and talk about how nobody will love you, and feel morally superior telling them that they are ignorant bigots
Cons - You'll probably kill yourself because the rest of the world will want nothing to do with you, especially romantically
>>
>>16738807
>>16738822
kay so basically I get to choose whether I hate myself or if I want the whole world to hate me.
>>
>>16738798

You can fix uglyness. All it takes is good hygiene, physical fitness, style, and personality.

While not impossible, turning into a tranny has a slim chance of fixing uglyness.
>>
>>16738831
Sometimes you gotta play the hand you're dealt. That's what trannies can't seem to understand. It's better to come to grips with whatever your deal is and find someone who will love you for that than it is to mangle and mutilate your body. I think that's what modern medicine and people get wrong - that mind and body are not these separate entities, and when you fuck one of them up, the other follows. Treating a fucked up brain by fucking up the body is the height of retardation.
>>
>>16738833
I'm fit, hygienic, dress ok and idk about personality but people with shit taste like me. Still seriously hate looking at myself in the mirror tho.
>>
>>16738831
Seriously, save up money if you take the plunge so that you can move.
>>
guys, does anyone know when sex changes will be like realistic quality? like, with working wombs and proper physical morphing, when the operation turns you into a girl rather than a mutilated dude?
>>
>>16738846
Where do I find a guy who will love a girl who literally hates herself and her entire gender with murderous rage?
>>
>>16738849

Well visually you sound alright. Try living and interacting near like-minded people. DESU, most people don't like what they see in the mirror. Just work to make incremental, natural improvements to your appearance, and be in a healthy environment.

Think of all the ugly people that are living at a higher standard than most regular looking people
>>
>>16738878
>incremental, natural improvements to your appearance
like what?
>>
>>16738885

Haircut
Grooming
Wardrobe/ accessories
Facial expressions
Mannerisms
Posture

Just pick a personal icon of your gender that you can kind of emulate for a while until you develop your own aesthetic.
>>
>>16738922
I shaved my head on new year's. Made me feel way better than I've felt in months.
>>
>>16738779
Pros:
Confidence Boost: You feel like you.
Extreme Curiosity: You get to finally know how it feels to orgasm as the other sex.

Cons:
Odd ball: People treat you differently
Much commitment: If you don't like the change it will be hard to change back.
>>
>>16738867
By finding a man who hates women too.
>>
>>16738985
They can bond in hate together!
>>
>>16738984
I can't think of a single thing about being male that I wouldn't like.

Are there any downsides to being male?

Like, REAL downsides?
>>
>>16738996
I ain't no fellow, but to name a few:

Biologically, it would be the Balls, and their sensitivity.

Socially, you would have to initiate relationships, sex, and marriage. These are all big things and rejection can hurt.

Overall, it would be painful (mostly socially). Everyone is telling guys to toughen up and when they won't open up to their girlfriends; they get dumped.

Double standard.
>>
>>16739028
Apparently no surgery can give you balls, so I'll be carrying on with the virtually indestructible female genitalia.

I'm interested in men and I have no problem with this. I have had so many guys approach me badly that I am 100% I would know how to do it better.

Oh, I'm not from one of those cultures. Where I'm from, we don't tell boys "boys don't cry". We tell boys "big boys don't cry". We also tell girls "big girls don't cry". Nobody is fucking allowed to be express feelings, I'm losing nothing in exchange.
>>
>>16738996
Depends, are you white?
>>
>>16739059
I'm a white blond in a country so white that tumblr hasn't figured out a way to deal with it.
>>
>>16739066
Ok so comparative stats:

White +20
Male +50
Trans -50
gay -20

Yeah shit adds up.
>>
I'm not fucked up genderwise so I never had to deal. But for a long time I hated myself. I wanted to die. I tried to die. But lucky me I had to survive. Somehow I started loving myself for who I am. The more I truly express myself the happier I am, and the more people hate me. But the one thing I know is you can't run from you, and the circumstances will continually come back no matter what unless you fix in deep down. Even deeper than your body. I loled a lot at your responses, but mutilating yourself for whatever reason is stupid as fuck. It's an act of pure hate on yourself. I already feel like a complete aberration. Barely human, but I still love me, cause its about the software. You don't need a penis to feel better about yourself, act like who you are and own it. Idk destruction of yourself seems like it'll create regrets. I wouldn't do it even if my body was completely off base with my mind.
>>
>>16739163
I'm not seeing how getting a sex change would be contradictory to all the other shit you say. Why is THAT the body mod where one would draw the line when it comes to expressing yourself?

I'm not gonna get a dick, and I don't see how getting shot full of testosterone is in any way destructive. All it would do is improve my body in every imaginable way.
>>
File: Peace.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Peace.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>16738867
Maybe find a guy with the opposite problem. Maybe he will be into femdom, maybe not.
>>
>>16739231
I'm not seeing how that'd help me.
>>
>>16739236
You = hating women
Him = worshiping them
= Balance
>>
>>16739247
ooooh.

I've tried that.

It didn't work.
>>
>>16738779
Pros: treatment towards your mental illness
Cons: every area of your life will suffer, some dramatically.
Also who knows what medical technology is around the corner.
>>
>>16739252
>medical technology
anything that'll stop transness?
>>
>>16739249
You said you like guys right? If so I suggest just keep on trying. Eventually some guy is going to come along and be like "I love your short hair, can I rub your head?" or something like that. Just remember that most people like being both dominant and submissive (at times)! If you get a permanent thing, it'll be hard to assume the submissive part for fun in the future, but if you just get a temporary thing, you can be a little more versatile. Plus, no regrets that way probably.
>>
>>16739295
but he's gotta be fat though. so he has bigger boobs than I do and I don't start comparing and be overcome by personal disgust.
>>
File: 1453304623337.jpg (54KB, 896x349px) Image search: [Google]
1453304623337.jpg
54KB, 896x349px
>>16739295
Fuck I'm a guy and I really only like short-haired (even shaven) girls. Long hair almost always turns me off a chick.
>>
>>16739306
Just wear a binder/sports bra if they upset you
>>
>>16739311
Nah you can't/shouldn't wear a binder for more than 8 or 12 hours at a time, and I still have visible boobs despite of it.
>>
>>16739288
Give me the benefit of the doubt here, I understand what you're going through. But, transitioning is not going to make your life easier. You've already lost because for whatever reason your brain messed up and now you're screwed in ways most people won't even acknowledge.

That being said, there are two promising areas of research.

Neuroscience has been getting meme bucks from the federal gov which means that a neurological (not psychological) treatment may one day be possible.

The other area is genetics (yes the meme field). The recent discovery of Crispr-Cas9
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
means that we have a new tool for understanding and editing the human genome. This could improve lives in ways not even thought of. It's not going to result in a magic sex change pill, but we could gain more understanding as to why this problem occurs in the first place.
>>
File: 4639615.jpg (137KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
4639615.jpg
137KB, 1024x720px
>>16738779
pros: you can pretend life is easier
cons: its not
>>
>>16739327
I'm still gonna get testosterone injections.
>>
>>16739336
Well good luck. I could never pass given skeletal and other issues.

I have a loving girlfriend who understands it at least and helps me get through.

Good luck OP.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.