[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

27 year old virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: muhbally.gif (2MB, 310x368px) Image search: [Google]
muhbally.gif
2MB, 310x368px
27 year old virgin tell me one reason why I shouldn't kill myself and not the whole sex is over rated it's not about sex it's the fact all women have rejected when I have done everything right.
>>
Geez, women and sexare not everything in life. Some people stay celibate for a lifetime and they're fine. Live your life and you'll see if youever meet someone, but don't let your life revolve about this
>>
>>16738748
Spite.
>>
>>16738748
> I have done everything right

Honestly, have you really?
>>
The fact you ask for a reason means you don't really want to kill your self. If I was in your shoes I don't know what I would do. But one thing I can say is that if im feeling really down I never make major decisions until I've jerked off.
>>
>>16738769
Are you super dumb?
>>
No but eliminating hormons very often changes outlook
>>
>>16738787
Mate I've got the noose ready to go thinking of doing it valentines day go find a nice park and just end it all in the morning.
>>
The fact there is so much rejection what makes you figure you did everything right?
>>
File: 436346346346.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
436346346346.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>tfw 22 year old virgin soon to be 23

I don't blame anyone but myself. I'm just an unattractive person both in looks and as a person

i'm also poor and have a small dick and can't drive because it terrifies me
>>
Hookers
They'll help your confidence around women that aren't for sale
>>
Friend hired a hooker now he feels even worse about himself.
>>
>>16738748
>all women have rejected when I have done everything right.
I don't think you have, OP. I've seen poor, butt ugly guys get decent girls. There has to be something fundamentally wrong with your personality, the way you're acting, or how you go about approaching girls.
>>
>>16738870
jesus i thought i was the only other person whos scared of driving. also 23 going on 24 soon
>>
>>16739447
Why?
>>
maybe change something up since it has not worked in the past
>>
Tell me OP where are you on this progression chart?

1. not attractive
2. attractive, but not much social contact with women
3. contact with women, but poor emotional intelligence
4. high EQ, but too cowardly to make a move
5. makes a move but not very suave
6. suave, but not good at dating
7. good at dates, but bad with intimacy
8. comfy as fuck but can't seal the deal
9. good at sealing the deal, but when you take your clothes off girls just laugh at your tiny dick
10. not good at killing yourself.
>>
>>16738812
It's ready now but you are going to wait until the middle of next month?

That means you aren't interested in dying. Knock it off.
>>
>>16738781
Came here to post this exact comment. There's no way in hell you did everything right or you'd get a girl purely on the basis of being attractive, fashionable, nice, intelligent, fun to be around, and interesting
>>
>>16738797
The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
>>
>>16740188
????
>>
>>16738748
Well, how is the rest of your life going?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.