[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feeling hurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: hulk-sad.jpg (42KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-sad.jpg
42KB, 600x469px
>was talking to this grill
>hottest girl I've ever liked, solid 9/10
>sent me good morning texts every day with pictures of her at work
>called me babe, would say have a great day at school, can't wait to talk to you later, etc.
>took her out in a date last weekend, lunch and a movie
>had my arm around her during the movie, she had her hand on my leg
>before dropping her off kissed her, made out in the car for a few
>told me to text her when i got home
>drove home feeling so happy, looking forward to seeing her again.
>texted her saying I'm home and had a great time, and no word from her ever since, like we never even met
>sent her a couple messages on fb the next day, she just read them and ignored them, continues to post attention he hiring statuses about being lonely about 7 times per hour

Fucking hurts, just last week was amazing, just waking up to messages from someone who seemed to care about me, now everything is just ugly and jarring, its hard to go to school and work, I just want to be alone, but being alone is just as bad.

I've been rejected plenty of times where the girl would lose interest and suddenly quit hitting me up, but NEVER anything like this. All the other girls at least had the decency to respond. I would just take the hint and leave them alone because I could tell they were no longer interested. No biggie, I always brushed it off just fine. After all, none of them called me babe or kissed me.

Jesus, women are just RUTHLESS. What am I to do now? My self-esteem is just down the fucking toilet now and I have no desire to meet new chicks, I'm too afraid to, because they'll most likely treat me the same way.
>>
You made out with a hot girl bro, that should boost your self esteem by a lot. She's obviously a cunt if she won't reply, just move onto the next one.
>>
>>16738639
Who cares? Nothing else, no sex, no ordering a pizza and watching movies together, no taking her to the zoo or downtown, all stuff we talked about doing. She probably didn't like me at all, just wanted to see how easy it is for her to get a guy.
>>
>>16738633
She was absolutely bored that day and you were her last resort.
If she contacts you again it's because there is literally nothing else to do or people to talk to.
The sooner you realize this, the easier it will be to just let go.
She's not worth your time.
Trust me I have been through a carbon copy of this situation.
>>
>>16738691
No, she had stuff to do later. She was talking all week about how excited she was to see me that weekend.
>>
>>16738691
Yea, papa roach, I agree. She seems like the type who'd have a hard time being honest. I'd put my fork in that one and call it quits. You're awesome yourself, quit putting this random chick on the infamous pedestal.
>>
>>16738691
Plus, she'd hit me up every single morning at like 7:00am, and all day. She has over a thousand friends on fb and chose to be talking to me. I wouldn't say I was her last resort.
>>
>>16738712
She was probably on drugs, or something.
>>
>>16738702
Because she couldn't make plans with ANYONE ELSE.
No way you are this delusional with girls. >>16738712
All she wanted was your attention bro.
Just get over her.
>>
>>16738712
she has over 1k facebook friends because she doesn't value her relationships too much, you dunce. And clearly you're wrong, since she isn't talking to you now.
>>
>>16738729
Yes because quantity=quality. 0/10
>>
>>16738633
Why did you go after a 9/10 it's your own fault you idiot. Everyone knows that they are a total write off and merely for eye candy and masturbating material
>>
>>16738633
>9/10
Bullshit.
>>
I'm sorry friend, you sound like a good man. You care more then others and it can hurt. But the joy of women is when you know they mean it all. You got a taste of the physical satisfaction, one day you'll understand the feeling of trust and reliability in knowing how much a woman loves you. This girl is a fucking bitch, she isn't what you wanted. March on friend, you're what makes this world great. Don't beckme bitter because of this, keep being the compassionate fellow and one day a woman will recognize it and return the love you want to give.
>>
>>16738741
Nah man she was fucking sexy. I'd post her but I'm not a douchebag. She is basically a chick someone would post on 4chan for all you autists to fap to.
>>
>>16738750
A compassionate fellow. That's what gets the snatches wet after all. A compassionate fellow. The charming James Bond gives the gina tingles. And all femaoiles ever care about is
>>
>>16738750
Thanks man, I appreciate. I'm trying to keep my chin up but like I said, everything seems hellish right now when I feel like this.
>>
>>16738750
>>16738764
theres a difference between compassionate and good person and friend zone material.

Friendzone material = not confident, puts girl on pedistal

Man = Confident, treats woman with respect but she's not the only thing on his mind
>>
File: tumblr_ns28sdwRPU1qa94xto1_500.gif (182KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns28sdwRPU1qa94xto1_500.gif
182KB, 500x281px
Stop listening to the fucking /r9k/ brigade.

The problem was that she wanted you to come inside. So, my question is: Why didn't you?
>>
>>16738776
No. You sound like you have a vagina, so that means your opinion is empty. I kinda wanna piss in your mouth right now just to shut you up.
>>
>>16738776
I'm trying to do my own thing and not out girls on a pedestal. How do you do that when they're gorgeous and seem to be putting YOU on a pedestal for a bit? 'I can't believe something good is finally happening to me', she said, referring to me. They put you on a pedestal and make you feel all special, and in turn you listen to them and treat them with respect, then they disappear on you and act like you're a serial rapist they should never talk to again.
>>
>>16738783
Sounds like that Mtv show where two guys with big smiles happily chase some skank like humpy dumpy dragon doggies.
>>
>>16738731
Except I'm not the one crying about how some bitch with a million arms length friends isn't gonna come ride my baloney pony or "order pizza" with me. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>16738805
I only like the sub 300 friend chicks. You know, the one's that are actually autistic and browse 4chan all day.
>>
The fact that you're this upset about a girl you knew for a week shows how desperate and clingy you are.
She picked up on that and used you for attention. Get over it.
>>
>>16738796
Well dude you're a heterosexual male, of course you love women, we all do. In order to not put girls on a pedistal you have to have a certain mindset

>there's a gajllion other women
>every woman is a new experience some better some worse
>you have to have OTHER important things on your mind as well, Goals, women love men who have goals and achieve them.

Be the opposite of this anon >>16738795
>>
>>16738817
I kinda didn't wanted to post this, but oh well, here goes: clingy is euphemistic. Girls use it when they're being overly needy to the point of being abusive, while hiding it under the pretense of it being all cute and fun and games. When you say: stop being so fucking needy!...that never works with the psycho types.
>>
>>16738760
Sure she is. Chucklefucks like you say that and then these girls end up being painfully average or chubby. Often times both.
>>
>>16738828
You're right, only a fat cock could really shut you up.
>>
>>16738817
She was the one being clingy to begin with. And if you ever had a girl as hot as her hitting you up you probably wouldn't want to let her slip away with all the other options she has.

I talked to her as much as she talked to me. I never texted her good morning, she did. I wasn't constantly calling her, she would always ask me to call.
>>
>>16738834

LOL think that if you want, she is the popular girl in a movie you can never get.
>>
>>16738834
My friend's girlfriend has been working on her tummy lately, so that's a good thing. Too bad she's not as thin and sexy as her sister, otherwise I'd probably go after her.
>>
this >>16738839 is more good material for you OP, girls don't like guys like this, they just scream insecure.
>>
>>16738842
Sure anon. Sure... Odds are she's a 5 at best but because she gets your dick hard and gives you attention she's a 9 to you.
>>
Dude, think about having multiple girls wanting you and then putting all your eggs in one basket. What if the basket breaks? You'll be sitting around crying yourself to sleep because a semen demon from hell can't seem to let you out of her murderous sight, her teethy jaw and clawy nails. Release the Kraken and slaw that beast once and for all! Ok, I carried away there, but my message is simple: move.on.
>>
File: wPHYwMd.jpg (55KB, 534x670px) Image search: [Google]
wPHYwMd.jpg
55KB, 534x670px
>>16738862

She looks similar to this faggot, but its okay, I won't judge you for thinking I'm an averagefag who can only get 5/10s because that's you.
>>
>>16738883
Yeah ok pal. I'm convinced she looks "like" that except way less toned and a blah face. Keep deluding yourself :^)
>>
>>16738883
small hips, flat ass, fat tummy, push-up bra for her cherries, long fat nose, expressionless dogface, fat in all the wrong places, and just overall disgusting. She looks like jew too, which is bad, unless that's your thing. Time to set this one free. Tell her: you're free now! Go! Bye!
>>
>>16738899
Her boobs are way bigger, her face is better, eyes really sexy, has a nice smile too with perfect white teeth.

But why do you even care dude?
>>
>>16738905
Not OP, but I think he should go see other persons of the opposite gender.
>>
>>16738905
Because every jackass on this board rates the girl they're interested in as 8 or 9 out of 10. It's fucking retarded. Turns out they're never actually that hot! Who would have thought?
>>
>>16738912
You're totally right dude or dudette if you're a masculine chicklet. Tomboy amirite? They're great if you're gay, it's like fucking a guy.
>>
>>16738923

She is though, trust me. I just don't want to spread her picture all over the internet since anons are crazy. She looks way better than that girl in that pic. Like I said, she's the popular chick betas dream of and can't have.
>>
>>16738963
We'll all take your word for it since you're such a credible source :^)
>>
>>16738799
Hahaha! More or less~
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.