[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moral conundrum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1445125115912.jpg (22KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1445125115912.jpg
22KB, 480x395px
I have a really attractive girlfriend, she is the world to me, treats me like a king, beautiful, we are best friends aswell, and she was a virgin when we met and I took her virginity, she's been loyal to me for 4 years now, she's conventionally very beautiful and the sex is satisfying.

Recently, I've had the urge to sleep with a member of the same sex out of curiosity and I found a transgendered person online.

He/she looks quite passable and is honestly very beautiful and we get along great, and he/she fills my niche. He/she's invited me over for some fun but I feel incredibly guilty about betraying my girlfriend, she's absolutely sweet and innocent.

But at the same time, I'd love to experience something new and exciting with the trans.

What do?
>>
how open is your gf about stuff like this?
it would be way, WAY better do try stuff like thaz with her knowing.
i mean, i wouldn't blame my bf for wanting some excitement after being loyal for 4 years (you were loyal, RIGHT?)
but i would prefer to make such experiences as a couple.
>>
>>16732125

you'll probably regret it either way.

you could try talking to her about it, though. maybe she'd want to do a threesome or something.

or you could break up with her to explore other things.
>>
I think you know she has to know.
Cheating is never ok.
All of 4chan would behead you for cheating on a virgin.
Open the relationship or kiss your non monogamous intrests goodbye.
>>
>>16732125
>Recently, I've had the urge to sleep with a member of the same sex out of curiosity and I found a transgendered person online.

What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays?
I hope your girlfriend wises up and dumps your gay ass.
>>
>>16732125
>I have a good life, should I fuck it up for cheap thrills?
>>
File: 1442907774532.gif (862KB, 179x260px) Image search: [Google]
1442907774532.gif
862KB, 179x260px
Before my current gf let me took her virginity I had a fuck buddy girl on the side. When with my ex I tried a dude out of curiosity. Cheating is bad blah blah blah but I'm a sex addict. I don't really see what's so bad about it if it's just to get off and you found someone safe to fulfill that need when the gf can't.

I say to go with it, don't tell the gf. Make sure the tranny don't get any feelings for you. If it was anything like me, it was alright until I came. Then I noped out of there.
>>
>>16732143
>>16732150
>>16732153

Absolutely not, she's religious and old fashioned, shit like that would absolutely repulse her and the fact that I cheated would utterly crush her.

>>16732161

I know, I keep resisting but my mind keeps wandering.

I'm about to move in with her and everytime I'm with her, my gay thoughts go away. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

But in the back of my mind, this idea will keep growimng.
>>
>>16732173
Cheating is morally corrupt when you desire monogamy.
Stop desiring monogamy if you don't want to be monogamous. You shouldn't lie to a girl and promise monogamy when you don't want to.
>>
>>16732178
>and the fact that I cheated would utterly crush her.

Then don't cheat you fucking moron
>>
>>16732173

With the guy, how did it feel like?

I don't want to kiss the tranny because my lips are reserved for my girl but anything else is fair game though.

I figure, I'll experience it and then cross it off my bucket list for good, never doing it again, just getting it out of my system.
>>
>>16732185
Somewhat in regards to your trip name...you follow life by the rules you just get ran over. OP wants a little life experience that the gf can't provide. Makes no sense at all to bottle up that fantasy nor break up with her when this experience only requires like an hour tops to complete.
>>
>>16732195
Well I just wanted someone to fuck. I figured a holes a hole. But nah, I hated how hairy he was, whiskers are scratchy, he lubed up his ass so much there was no feeling. A passable tranny I might do but yeah after cumming I wanted to leave asap lol. My current gf does anal and I really don't care for it period it turns out.
>>
>>16732199
I don't care if he cums in one milisecond.
Cheating only takes victims and makes criminals out of the non monogamous.
Fuck you.
>>
>>16732202

Ah, I see.

I have no intentions of doing any anal, unless I was really horny but I was thinking of a mutual jerk off session together.
>>
>>16732205
I still vote that there is nothing wrong with it. It's a "legal unless you get caught" type thing to me.
>>
>>16732212
So... Not legal
>>
>>16732214
OP's pic is legal unless a cop was present to me.
>>
>>16732238
In a relationship, you are supposed to be the cop.
>>
>>16732205
>mutual jerk off session together.
Can't you do this with a friend or something? I've heard of "straight" men who do that kind of shit with friends.
>>
>>16732244
No one is fully innocent ms. "break the rules"
>>
>>16732250
If you make a promise and break it, most people would agree that somebody should break your legs.
>>
>>16732265
Marriage is a real promise. There isn't such thing until then.
>>
>>16732290
Ever heard of 'verbal contracts' ? Or even 'social contracts'?
Of course you haven't, who am I kidding, you're clearly retarded.
>>
>>16732297
Those are as retarded as promise rings. We are humans, we want to experience things.
>>
>>16732322
right then go and do that after you release yourself from your current obligations preventing you from doing those things. its not that complicated
>>
>>16732125
>he likes BMWs
>is also a fag

Shocking.
>>
>>16732125
My advice is you should take out a big life insurance policy and then kill yourself. Give all the money to your gf as an apology for wasting four years of her life on you.
>>
>>16732199
>you follow life by the rules you just get ran over.

Because risking everything and getting a STD for something that you don't even know if you will enjoy is totally the safe thing to do? Are you legitimately retarded? Or are you suggesting that you are going to get fucked over either way so you might as well be the one to do it? Why not just go ahead and kill yourself then if it is inevitable anyways?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.