[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a definition for millennials better than millennials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1451433530702.jpg (81KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
1451433530702.jpg
81KB, 1024x733px
What is a definition for millennials better than millennials are confident, connected, and open to change
>>
I don't dislike millennials because I am one and I really believe for the most part we are those things, all well as being the the smartest generation humanity has cultivated. But by better do you mean a definition that's less bias?
>>
>>16731283
I'm required to argue a definition that's is more effective in describing the millennial generation
>>
It can be any definition as long as it's somewhat easy to support
>>
Liberals
>>
>>16731262
Pretentious.
>>
Because under that definition my 80 year old grandma is a millennial
>>
>>16731262
We define Narcissism pretty well.
>>
File: isthisniggerserious.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
isthisniggerserious.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>16731283
>all well as being the the smartest generation humanity has cultivated

show me a millennial who won a noble prize because all you faggots are know for is inventing the selfie culture.
>>
>>16731381
>implying w'ere old enough

fucking geezers
>>
File: 1452567107287.jpg (334KB, 1161x869px) Image search: [Google]
1452567107287.jpg
334KB, 1161x869px
>>16731381
>Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize

They're literally a joke, A meme.

Also it's NOBEL, fucker.
>>
>>16731385
no fucking excuse you said your generation was smart someone should have won a noble prize in science by now.
>>
>>16731406
NOBEL, Jesus Christ take your pills and go to bed old man.
>>
>>16731262
1991 chiming in. I'd say while we are basically those things, there's a lot of reservation in saying those things.

I'd replace confident almost with arrogance, as we are also an extremely insecure and not so independent generation, yet we still think we're the shit as individuals.

We're connected to people, but only half way: we're so busy "connecting" via social media and our phones, that we've lost touch with people occupying the same room as us, and we lack a sense of community.

While we are open to change, that's probably pretty limited in scope: we're also extraordinarily opinionated (like what I'm doing right now), and seem to only enjoy views that challenge the status quo for the sake of it, with moral relativity and a lack of balance leading the way.

That's just how I see it though.
>>
>>16731437
>I'd replace confident almost with arrogance, as we are also an extremely insecure and not so independent generation, yet we still think we're the shit as individuals.

This, the special snowflake syndrome is disgustingly prevalent in our generation.
>>
>>16731442
I still basically blame ourselves for it, because we are now adults that should be able to come to terms with reality, but what can you expect when we were essentially the guinea pigs for all that new wave parenting bullshit?

Like the abundance of retarded names we have? It's not like we named ourselves.

Two sides to every story, but I'd still say we fucked up more.
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-hanft/the-stunning-evolution-of_b_6108412.html
>The Stunning Evolution of Millennials: They've Become the Ben Franklin Generation

just steal from that you lazy bastard
>>
>>16731442
>This, the special snowflake syndrome is disgustingly prevalent in our generation.

clearly you know nothing of our parents generation

shit, the entire 60's was almost exactly about being special snowflakes

I'd actually argue we're the generation most opposed to that idea (even though ego is human nature) simply by the fact that we were raised by a generation of flower children and rebel against it
>>
>>16731262
Millennials are overconfident, addicted to their Internet connections, and open to change but not to changing,
>>
How about you don't try to describe an entire generation of human beings with three words.
>>
>>16731464
>huffpost

Here we fucking go.
>>
>>16731475
You summed up my >>16731437
ungainly explanation better than I ever could have, kek
>>
>>16731477
Because most people see blanket statements when they read one and can determine it doesn't mean ALL people are exactly like that. We can't all walk on egg shells to make sure idiots don't get confused, nothing would get done.

People call women emotional, because a majority are. BUT NOT ALL

People call men idiots, because a majority are. BUT NOT ALL

Most people who read those comments understand that though.
>>
>>16731477
>butthurt millennial detected
>>
>>16731262
One of the only generations to actually be starting backwards from where their predecessors left them.
>>
>>16731262
Definition to describe millenials?

Well you can use from the following:

Derivative
Non threatening
PC
Edgy
Narcissistic
Hypocrites
Indoctrinated
Dependent
Sheep. Literally sheep.
Double speaking two faced backstabbers.
Hivemind
"Feel the Bern"
Flaccid
C.ucks
Mentally impaired

Really this is the only generation that would face a mass extinction if the U.S. suffered from power outage.

The only thing millenials are good at is causing unrest and killing poeple for enjoyement. That's about it.
>>
>>16731475
Damn I was going to post on this "overconfident" thing somewhere because last nignt there was this woman who told me she'd just turned 22. DAMN. I thought the bitch was 30. Her body is fat rolls. But she's all up dancing around like she hot and telling everyone how "sexy" she is.

Uhh.. NOT. When I was 22 I looked like a little girl. And I got top notch dick. And I never ever had to dress like a ho or announce to the world how sexy I was.

Millennials are pathetic. Also, fat.
>>
>>16732612
Oh, and this, too.
Millennial boys jerk off so much they can't fuck for shit.
>>
File: 1432360528268.jpg (36KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432360528268.jpg
36KB, 500x300px
>>16733008
I do wank it quite a bit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.