[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, you guys give me your honest opinion >Meet pink haired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

Okay, you guys give me your honest opinion

>Meet pink haired girl in coffee shop
>She is cute, very fiesty.
>We chat and have a deep amazing conversation.
>Exchange phone numbers and text.
>Meet for netflix and chill. Have sex.
>Meet her out on the city one night.
>She introduces me to her bf.
>He is the nicest person ever, buys me a beer.
>Get separated and meet up with just her.
>She come over to my place and we end up in bed again.
>Afterwards we talk about it, I don't remember the details of the conversation, but I remember some of her phrases that made an impact on me.
>"I'm my own person, he doesn't own me"
>"He likes giving me things, he gave me an iphone"
>"Sexuality and feelings are two different things" We have two very different words for this in our language, this isn't translated directly.
>"Well, I'm a lot of woman to handle"

Still talk to her a lot, do you think she would do the same thing to me if I was her bf? She is an amazing person.
>>
>do you think she would do the same thing to me if I was her bf?
yes
>>
>>16730421
>pink hair
>is a cheating whore that rationalizes being a shitty person as easily as she breathes air
geez never could have seen that one coming
>>
>>16730421
Yes. She likes to fuck and isn't ready to settle down with anyone yet. Drop her now unless you want to end up on a babby daddy episode of daytime tv.
>>
>>16730421
Yes, your the type of a guy she wants. A guy who thinks she's cute, likes her and has zero morals when it comes to pussy. She'd walk all over you if you were her boyfriend bro.

I'd still fuck her a few more times but get that relationship out of your head unless you want to end up like boyfriend.

It really isn't worth the risk, if you can get her to fuck you I'm confident that you can find a higher quality woman to date who didn't fuck around on her nice boyfriend with you kek. I mean really bro, can't turn a ho into a housewife.
>>
>>16730429
but we have these amazing conversations that I've never had with anyone else in my life. Like, the first time after just fifteen minutes we were talking about when you sleep in during weekends and have those really intricate dreams that just seem to last for hours. And I told her secrets about my life, like how I had a break down my first year away from home, and she was just like "What was that like" and really listened. She isn't just a random slut.
>>
>>16730443
Question is, can a ho love a ho?
>>
>>16730447

Any bitch will listen to me talk about anything if I give her my attention and she wants it. She just likes the attention and is engaging because of it

She likes you now and wants your attention now, but I bet her and her man started the same way before he became a cuck because " she gets him"
>>
>>16730451
I think so, my brother is a manslut and his wife is a bar slut and they somehow work out by cheating on each other constantly. Their kids are all fucked up though.
>>
File: 1412294820459.png (327KB, 511x490px) Image search: [Google]
1412294820459.png
327KB, 511x490px
>>16730447
She's a super slut. Pretty sure there's a 3rd guy involved.
>>
>>16730447
Oh god, you're so fucked. Just date her bro, sometimes you have to learn the hard way. we will be here when your heart broken ass comes back here asking why she cheated on you.
>>
>>16730447
>She isn't just a random slut.

she is but she makes you believe she's not. I could go with pink hair, even tho it yells 'I'm a special snowflake and an easy slut in one!", but her shady morality when it comes to sex and relationship... She doesn't respect her boyfriend, who gives her expensive gifts and apparently cares for her, she won't respect you either. All her knowledge and catchy pseudo intelligent phrases like
>>"I'm my own person, he doesn't own me"
>"Sexuality and feelings are two different things"
reek of tumblr. She's a good manipulator and she knows it, and you are an easy catch. Of course she's gonna play understanding, deep dream girl for you. She wants you to like her because that feeds her self esteem. Shitty thing is she'll dump you in the blink of an eye and leave you std ridden.
>>
People can be fun to talk to without being loyal. Sorry. She sounds like amazing FWB material, but very poor girlfriend material.

She literally told you to your face that she doesn't believe in sexual fidelity. What the fuck do you think -- that she'd just rearrange her whole life philosophy for the privilege of dating you? That's insane.
>>
>>16730481
>She sounds like amazing FWB material, but very poor girlfriend material.
This. She is telling you, very clearly, that she has no intention of being monogamous. If you're ok with that, go for it. If you try to convince her not to fuck anyone but you, it will not end well for you.
>>
You sound like a guy who gets attached way to easy. It might be possible for someone with more control over himself to fug her and keep it at that, but that won't work for you, OP. She will fuck you over and break your fragile little nerd heart.
>>
>>16730481
Well, I kinda felt that when she basicly said that she was a tough woman, that her current boyfried wasn't man enough for her, but she ends up going home with me. Maybe it's one of those things were a girl wants to be in a new relationship before she breaks up, to be comfy. I get the feeling that she doens't have sex with her boyfriend, the way she said "I'm a lot of woman to handle" Was really friendly, like we are two of a kind and can get a long, but her bf is inferior to people like us and I could be the guy she needs.
>>
>>16730447
is the pussy that good that you will let it cloud your judgment?
>>
>>16730522
Yes, she sees you as the manly alpha who will put fulfill her op. You're so right. Put a ring on this girls finger asap kek.

White boys lmfao.
>>
>>16730522
she is still a piece of shit for exploiting the other guy.
>>
>>16730522
Jesus man, just do it and get cucked already since you already convinced yourself.
>>
>>16730522
well that's just pathetic, you are projecting as fuck
so she's just staying with her bf not because she loves him, or is sexually attracted to him, but because it's 'comfy' and she gets expensive gifts...

>Maybe it's one of those things were a girl wants to be in a new relationship before she breaks up, to be comfy.

only girls, only people doing that, are literal trash. Do not delude yourself that you can be 'a guy she needs', the moment she'll find a better option, she'll jump on that superior dick leaving you behind as she doesn with her bf now.

Anyway
>tough woman
>instead ending a dead end relationship chooses to cheat and keep sucking her naive bf's wallet dry

Literally no dignity whatsoever
>>
I have a long term female friend like this. Surrounds herself with men, then wonders out loud what I would do if she chased me.

Nothing, because you aren't relationship material.
>>
>>16730531
Yeah, it is a fucked up situation. And I for one would never allow her to do what she is doing. But she isn't my gf. But really, we have amazing conversation, and she is so smart. We had this conversation about parallell universes, that was so good it could have been written by Tarantino. We laid in bed and talked about just random stuff that fell into our mind, like how the star dust of the universe imitates the neural pathways of the brain, somehow from that we talked about DNA and how staircases shaped like that in houses were used to destilate alchohol when you burn it at home. I've never met any girl who talks like that, perhaps some really fat ones who wants to get in my pants talk like that when they try to seduce me, but never cute girls. She likes videogames and anime too. She even told me she fuck her boyfriend with a strap-on. She is really kinky, but I don't think I'll ever meet a girl this intresting again.
>>
>>16730522
Dude. She's not going to remain faithful to you, or to the next guy she dates if it's not you. It's incredibly obvious. If I'm being generous, I'd say she's got a radically different outlook on relationships than you do. If I'm not being so generous, I'd just cal her immature.

You've gotten your advice. It's been literally unanimous: do not date her if you want her to remain faithful to you. Nothing you've said has convinced anybody otherwise. Now make your choice.
>>
>>16730549
>only girls, only people doing that, are literal trash. Do not delude yourself that you can be 'a guy she needs', the moment she'll find a better option, she'll jump on that superior dick leaving you behind as she doesn with her bf now.

So if you had a average, but decent gf who bought you things, then the hottest girl in the class showed intrest in you and had sex with you... You wouldn't find a way to justify letting go and trade up to the 10/10 gf?
>>
>>16730571
I know, I know, I want to keep her around, perhaps have some more sex because it's pretty hot. But I find myself just cutting off other girls, because they're not as interesting, and I'm not as motivated as flirting with other girls that I used to be. To be honest I just want to take her along and run away, from everything.
>>
>>16730572
Then I would break up with my gf first, that's what mature and nontrashy people do. Are you seriously trying to justify cheating? It's literally that simple, you break up with a one person and THEN slut it up with the next one.
>>
Well, it's a straight patch towards cuckdoom-
>OP gets excited at the idea of a girl fucking anally a guy with a plastic dick
nevermind then, you are a literal cuck

>>16730581
>To be honest I just want to take her along and run away, from everything.

KEK, OP is 14, apparently
>>
>>16730559
You're in the honeymoon stage of a fucked up relationship. Everything sounds nice because it's brand new, and for her it's the thrill of having a side boy.

But this isn't going to last. Eventually you two will get bored of each other, and you'll be clinging onto the memory of her while she finds a new guy to fuck.

Accept that she's a good fwb and move on, boy. I know it's hard to find other girls attractive, but you'll snap out of it soon.
>>
>>16730447
She literally isn't, because "random sluts" aren't s thing. Every single one of them is a person with hopes and dreams.

This girl sounds great, and she's fucking you and her boyfriend at the same time. You aren't going to make that stop. She told you that in a very direct way.
>>
Do you have any reason to suspect that this is "cheating" as opposed to "open relationship"? Because there's a HUGE difference there.

Although honestly if she's not interested in monogamy now, I'm not sure how you're going to convince her otherwise in the future (absent her changing her mind herself)
>>
Ask about her daddy, that will give you some insight into how she sees the world
>>
So what does OP want? For us to justify him falling in love with some trash? You're already going to do what you want despite our advice. Fuck off with your slut now and come back when she dumps you or cucks you and you're trying to find some closure
>>
>>16730864
This is why advice is such shit. People don't want advice, they want validation for their shit choices.
>>
>>16730421
> very fiesty.
> I'm a lot of woman to handle"

She very clearly has mental issues.
>>
>pink hair

Fucking dropped. I wouldn't talk to anyone with any colored hair if I were you. She would be a reflection of you in a relationship and an embarrassment to introduce to anyone important in your life.

" Look ma, I brought home a special snowflake"
>>
>>16730447
She's not monogamous.
>>
>>16730421
Yes, you idiot. She's a whore.
>>
>>16730864
Wow the voice of maturity and life experience has spoken.

This girl's attitude is quite modern and she's obviously intelligent. Separating love from sex is something many people do as they mature and it was one of the cornerstones of "free love" in the hippy culture of the sixties and seventies.

Frankly I'd enjoy her company, enjoy the sex and see where this heads. If it's not what you want then you've been lucky to have lived an experience most of these basement dwelling virgin losers will only read about on /adv.
>>
>>16730977

That's dumb. Nothing in the post says she is intelligent.

What it does say, is she has fucking mental issues.

Any woman that says "I'm a lot of woman to handle" means they are highly emotionally unstable, and are giving you warning.

If you think women and men handle sex the same, you're a double secret idiot.
>>
>>16730672

Recently my female friend said her feelings toward her then bf would have changed if we had fucked. She then said what a relationship with me would be like.

I didnt buy it.
>>
>>16730421
I mean...it's free and easy pussy and there when you need it. I wouldn't take her home to mom and treat her to a nice dinner and wine or anything.
>>
Consensual Polyamory is fine. If he knows, and is cool with it, and you know, and are cool with it, I see no problem. I don't think he knows. That's a problem. She'll do it the fuck again. No anon. Do not.
>>
Real ? is, did the carpet match the drapes?
>>
>>16730466
She's a power 5
>>
>>16730467

I'm turning more and more into a manslut. First date sex is happening more often now. Is this a downward spiral? I wanna meet a nice girl and be a good BF.
>>
>>16732073
lol. be more interesting than just sexually easy and girls will be attracted to that and want to stay around. have fun being a slut while you can
>>
>>16731301
this
if she is so confident in her views, just ask her why is she lying to him? if she thinks he doesnt own her, there is no need to be afraid to tell him that
>>
>>16730435
Underrated post
>>
>>16730559

>Tarantino

Jesus, are you 17 or just incredibly uncultured? That would explain how easily impressed you ate, and the retarded bullshit you're writing.

Everyone OP, EVERYONE has met "that unconventional girl" with the cool ideas and shit, and believe me, they're as shallow as any other person.
>>
>>16730977
>"free love" in the hippy culture of the sixties and seventies.

Yeah, that ended up great. STDs are totally a minor nuisance.
>>
>>16730977
Fail bait

But dubs were checked
>>
No one's telling Anon how the BF could find out about all this and beat his skinny ass, either by himself or with some friends.

I mean, just so you know, OP.
>>
>>16732098

I'm a 28 yo that just got accepted in Neurology. I'm not a sports kinda guy, but I'm cultured enough to somewhat impress girls.

I love sex, but I miss the magic of falling hard for someone.

Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>16732115
Oh thanks anon I'll make sure to keep my permit in the wallet
>>
>>16730559
>hesgoingallin.ogg

The bait is real. Cheezs, /adv/
>>
>>16732138

Honest, OP: I'd fuck ou up.
>>
>>16730447
Wow OP they sound like such deep conversations. Her simply listening to you to keep her pussy satisfied also sounds very amazing, and her talking about dreams is just so philosophical, intellectual, and engaging... Because no one else in this world talks about their dreams here and there, I forgot that it's a very esoteric and taboo subject to even go near. SOo Deep XD x)

Maybe it's time you wake up from the dream you're in instead OP, this women will more than likely chew you up and spit you out without feeling a thing, she introduced you to her boyfriend without feeling any shame or guilt, and that is not a good sign. She just sounds lost.
>>
>>16730421

yes
>>
>>16730559
Any person with any kind of intelligence and an inquisitive mind has spoken about similar subjects or will in the future. There's plenty of people out there and if you haven't yet spoken to someone willing to discuss such things, you could introduce these thoughts and ideas to them I can guarantee it would create a dialogue with some kind of depth or substance, if they were up for talking about it anyway, and had some background knowledge. She's one in many but if you think she's the one have fun getting cheated on and sucked dry, OP.
>>
>>16732138
>I'm going to shoot/kill a guy for assaulting me even tho I am knowingly fucking his girlfriend and am 100% at fault for getting my ass kicked in the first place.

You're such a charm
>>
>>16730435
The wisdom this thread was looking for.

I could have used you when I started dating a pink haired girl
>>
>>16730421
Hahahaha, dude if you're getting feelings for this chick you're stupid. Just use her for what she is.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.