[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been messaging this girl on tinder today and we've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Been messaging this girl on tinder today and we've been getting along fairly well. I only want to hookup with her but I don't want to go on a date or spend more effort. What do I do?
>>
Netflix and Chill. Its a meme for a reason
>>
>>16729286

Haha, is that her in the pic?

She's going to be fat as shit.
>>
>>16729298
Maybe OP likes that type of thing
>>
>>16729300
Must be Japanese to land that whale
>>
>>16729298

I'd hit it
>>
OP here, I just want to fuck a fat girl but she thinks I'm genuinely interested in her. Idk what to do
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-25-11-08-05-1.png (659KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-25-11-08-05-1.png
659KB, 1080x1080px
Bumping with another pic
>>
>>16729321
Say you want to come over and watch a movie. Its that fucking easy.
>>
>>16729343
She says she can come over Friday. How do I make sure it ends with sex
>>
>>16729368
Offer her food and compliment her "beauty"
Guarantee she'll let you fuck her
>>
>>16729368

Usually the question "would you like to come over?" with a positive response guarantees that you will fuck.
>>
If you don't want her to have false ideas, be clear up front.

"Look, I'm really not looking for a relationship right now. I just want to keep it casual."

That is as clear as you can get without explicitly saying "I just want to fuck you." If she's into that, great! Everyone gets what they want. If she isn't, then you may not get to fuck her, but the advantages are: 1) you won't have to deal with an awkward situation (that you yourself have made) later on, and 2) you won't have been a complete asshole.
>>
>>16729321
Fuck her and then blank her if she tries to message again. You met her on tinder, tinder is for casual sex and if she is trying to look for a relationship on then shes dumb.
>>
Oh, and posting her face on 4chan (for no reason, even) is a fucking shitty thing to do.
>>
just fuck her.
i missed several chicks for being to honest.
since i wont spread the word that i am not into realashinships everything works fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 350x280px
>>16729337
>>
omg how can you all be such assholes to that poor girl, she thinks about relationship and all .... :(
>>
>>16729368
>what is Netflix and chill
>>
>>16729286
Here's what you do op:
>get her to come to your house for Netflix and chill
>she'll know what it means
>if she doesn't come to your house you're not getting laid and then trying to get laid will become a fruitless endeavor.
>>
Wha a beautiful bitch. You lucky faggot, OP.
>>
>I don't want to go on a date or spend more effort.

Wow you're an idiot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.