[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

How do I get more matches? Am I just ugly?
Which picture should be my profile pic? Advice from femanons would be appreciated
>>
Don't make every photo a selfie. Show them you have a social life and are active. Get a full body pose in the, but keep your shirt on.
>>
>>16725002
Do you even know how to take a selfie? I dont talk selfies but i understand basic physics of pictures.

When you take photos with light apposing the front of your face by a different angle, shadows get created which are unattractive. So use light facing your face ( not too much ) to reduce shadows.

Also your poses are kinda cringy, try making a normal smile face, as if you're slightly laughing. Also take a photo in an interesting location, such as outside so you don't look like a guy stuck in his house all day. Keep the hat tho cause it covers ur bad haircut
>>
>>16725002
Femanon here
Don't make all of your pictures selfies, especially of yourself pulling faces, it just shows you don't go out and do things or have friends
Assuming those two lines are your bio, it makes you look a bit like a try hard.
Also get a full body shot to show you aren't a manlet
>>
>>16725002
You look 15
>>
>>16725002
I'd talk to you just to ask you what's wrong with your lips.
>>
You are ugly if you have to cover half your face and never smile in a single photo, creep.
>>
>>16725049
This. Just stop being unattractive.
>>
>>16725002
Stop covering your mouth.
Get rid of that Eddie Munster thing you got going on with your hair.
Quit wearing your hat backwards.
And you look like you're 16 and probably overweight.
>>
You look like you are 15 or something
I would say that's the main problem
>>
>>16725495

This.
>>
>being nonwhite

Found your problem.
>>
femanon here. If you're only asking about which picure is better, then I'd choose the one where you're wearing red. That's the best out of all four .You should probably take a picture with friends and one that shows people what the rest of your body looks like too.
>>
File: tinder-pic1.jpg (140KB, 720x1180px) Image search: [Google]
tinder-pic1.jpg
140KB, 720x1180px
See this:
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures/

You should always have a full-body shot.

Also, personally, I try to make sure I'm always smiling. I'm not a hot guy. At all. I'm short and thin. So I try to make sure I look friendly and SAFE to meet. See attached for my tinder pic.
>>
>>16726265
Needs more jazz hands. Not bad though.
>>
Regardless of the fact that I think you are 15.

You need at least one body shot, if you're tall make sure that it is near something of scale. Be sure to smile and avoid those weird photos where half your face is missing. This is for some reason acceptable for girls to do. But an absolute no go for dudes.

Don't do group photo's and make sure to only have ONE photo of you being the idiot at a party. A photo with a cute animal also works wonders.

Ditch the pick up line remark in your text.
>>
No selfies, period. Don't tell things about yourself. Show them.
>>
>>16726272
What are jazz hands?
>>
>>16725002
Here's my take:

As you are now I can say you're not the type of guy to pull left and right on an app based so heavily on looks. You can work on your appearance and take better pics. If you're short then get used to being passed over but don't let it demotivate you either. But if you are short, you may want to de-prioritize online dating because standards are higher and people actually become more shallow on these apps.

1.) People have said it already but you look very young, almost underage. That doesn't help.
2.) Smile more in your pics, at least a grin or something.
3.) If you're short or not in the best shape you need to understand that this is going to hurt your chances but you need to be honest about it in your photos.
4.) Expanding on the above: what women find attractive are tall, in-shape men with nice smiles, social lives and some edge to them.
>>
okay, you're doing everything wrong.
your selfies make you look like somebody who aspires to be fuckboi but is far too insecure about his lips.
as mentioned by others, you need to start using different lighting and SMILE. you look like you're bored, therefore you come off as boring.
don't be so vague about your music taste. some girl may like one of your favorite artists and start a conversation.
ditch the thing about pickup lines. I cringe. talk about things you like to do in your spare time. you have to be interesting to catch somebody's interest bro.
>>
>>16725002

You look like jail bait. I'd feel like a pedo.
>>
>>16725002
Full body shot
Activity shot
Photo of you laughing and looking good

Goddamn OP. Are you fucking stupid? Every photo you have says "look at my fucking swag ass eyebrows" and "this is my best imitation of a baby straining to take a shit"
>>
I can't smile in pics without looking like I'm trying too hard, should I try getting some pics of me high? Line about pickup lines is bad, reason I cover my mouth is because of weird face, so weed might fix that, and less selfies. Is that how I get more matches?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.