[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I meet a guy to have a relationship with? How do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: 1452472566448.jpg (10KB, 160x212px) Image search: [Google]
1452472566448.jpg
10KB, 160x212px
Where can I meet a guy to have a relationship with? How do I get a boyfriend? I have no romantic/sexual experience whatsoever and I'm in my 20's, I'm getting increasingly frustrated.

>inb4 "just go to a bar" or "just go on a dating site"

I want an actual relationship with a respectable guy and then to lose my virginity to him. People on dating sites are either too far away from me or only care about sex. Online dating is not popular in my country. Men in bars are only looking for sex.

PS: I have no friends to rely on, am socially awkward and painfully ugly
>>
>>16721915
You now realize relationships are about sex

If you occupy close proximity with someone and aren't having sex its called friendship

Perhaps that's what you desire instead
>>
>>16721915
Go outside to things that interest you or hang out with friends and co-workers more. This widens your social net and provides you with more opportunities to meet someone.

There is no easy answer. Everyone who is in a relationship bumped into their mate somewhere. All you can do is try to bump into more people.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 283x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 283x390px
B8
>>
>>16721922
I definitely want sex but not as soon as most men would like. I'd say after 2-3 months of dating but it seems that no man wants to wait that long.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 712x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 712x615px
>>16721929

Women can't be lonely
>>
>>16721915
Just go to a church, bookstore, coffee shop, or grocery store. Actually, just go to another country.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 960x444px
>>16721934

Really tho
>>
>>16721915

>I want an actual relationship with a respectable guy.

There are too types of guys.
Guys who get laid.
And respectable guys. Who get respect. And nothin' more. With all the girls wishing more guys were like them, but none ever wanting to be with them.

Being not-respectable works for guys.
I mean shitfuck, it's such a rigged game... if we aint at bars tryin' to pull, then we're "nice guys" who're just "acting" to try and con sex.... Because we all just "want one thing".

No ,seriously, honestly, answer me this?

What is in it for a guy to be "respectable"? He'll just be treated like some creep anyway... at least if he's creepin in bar he knows he'll deserve to be treated that way.

So... bitch... my /adv/ice is to grow the fuck up. There is no prince charming, chivalry is dead, and women hate men and men hate women.
Either get dicked or die alone.
>>
>Where can I meet a guy to have a relationship with?
Public locations. Clubs, bars, secret societies.
>How do I get a boyfriend?
Show interest.
>PS: I have no friends to rely on, am socially awkward and painfully ugly
Get yourself some friends.
Social awkwardness is fine so long as you don't focus on it during conversations. Men often find it endearing.
Ugly is fixable and can be compensated with a good personality. Ugly and funny > pretty and humorless.
>>
>>16721929
>>16721934
I said I want a respectable guy. Not a NEET who pisses in bottles and jacks off to his anime waifu.

>>16721942
Nice try, but I actually go weeks without leaving the house or talking to people outside family so once again. Nice try.

Fuck off.
>>
File: Sr6uoHt.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
Sr6uoHt.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>16721958
Aren't you a nice person
>>
>>16721958
>>16721929

holy shit

that meme couldn't be any more accurate
>>
>>16721934
I would assume a woman wouldn't be into me if we waited that long.
>>
All guys want sex. It's natural. We're all sexual creatures. Man and woman, that being said. 2-3 months is a long time in today's age to start fucking, especially if you're old enough to go to a bar.

Maybe lower your standards a little bit and give the standard "nice guy" a go, however that's easier said than done. Most guys who are respectable have more important shit than to pick up chicks at a bar, they're trying to establish themselves.
>>
>>16721975

I'm pretty established and I spend time looking for a gf

t. lonely
>>
>>16721948
>I mean shitfuck, it's such a rigged game... if we aint at bars tryin' to pull, then we're "nice guys" who're just "acting" to try and con sex.... Because we all just "want one thing"
You're projecting. I've never been approached by anyone, only by homeless drug addicts on the street.

By "respectable guy" I mean someone who a) is not just looking for sex and b) would take a relationship with me seriously.

>>16721961
>>16721966
I may be ugly and kinda friendless but I have other things going for me. I wouldn't mind dating a guy who's equally ugly, but not one who is a complete loser in every single aspect of his life and has not a single positive trait. The "nice guys" who made and agree with those pics are bitter assholes who go around the internet whining about women being whores.

Because you guys are fucking annoying. Go back to /r9k/
>>
If you're a girl, just look towards your crowd of beta orbiters. I know you have a full cadre, and are just being a user and abuser.

If you're a guy and a big ol' homo, well, uh, sorry man. It's hard, and mostly luck to find somebody. Really, the bar scene might just be your best bet. But there are gay bars that aren't horrible grindr-esque AIDS pits; try a gay bar that's more brightly lit and doesn't have anyone wearing leather in it.
>>
File: 1451621568919.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1451621568919.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>16722002
>If you're a girl, just look towards your crowd of beta orbiters. I know you have a full cadre, and are just being a user and abuser.

Yeah, I should have known better than to ask for advice on 4chan.
>>
>>16722008
You're only mad because you know I'm right.

You could approach guys on the fucking bus and it'd work out. You're a girl. The world belongs to you. Stop fucking complaining about it, it's tiresome.
>>
>>16721999
bruh

You need to learn subtlety
>>
>>16721985
Me too. I was just talking shit because I can never take a girl home from the bar.
>>
>>16722019
>You're only mad because you know I'm right.
No you're not, I've never had any beta orbiters in my entire life.

>You're a girl. The world belongs to you
You're a straight cis white man. The world belongs to you.

kek
>>
File: gays vs sjws.png (141KB, 474x208px) Image search: [Google]
gays vs sjws.png
141KB, 474x208px
>>16722069
>You're a straight cis white man.
I'm not though. Perhaps you should go back to your Tumblr hugbox if you can't handle the lightest realtalk and the smallest bantz from literal nigger faggots, sweetums :^)
>>
>>16722078
it was sarcasm. you guys act just like tumblr feminists with your "you're a woman your life is easy stop complaining i have it soooo much worse" crap.
>>
>>16721915
Actual advice here: find somewhere to practice your hobbies in public, and find like minded people there, or go learn something new at a class. You just have to put yourself out there and not be afraid to make the first move. It's not always going to go perfectly, but you'll only end up back where you started. You might even make a friend, and maybe they have a friend who'd be into you. It's all about social networking.
>>
>>16722088
Holy strawman. I never said I have it bad, just that you have it easy.

Maybe you should go console yourself with some white knights on reddit or something. You seem to be getting into a little bit of a tizzy.
>>
File: 1453148066206.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453148066206.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>16722131
>Maybe you should go console yourself with some white knights on reddit or something.
You're right, people on reddit give actual advice instead of telling me that I must secretly be surrounded by beta orbiters and that I need to stop complaining because as a vagina owner, I have no real problems.
>>
File: Drake-Hotline-Bling-screen-grab.png (2MB, 2378x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Drake-Hotline-Bling-screen-grab.png
2MB, 2378x1344px
>>16722163

THE SHITPOSTING IS WORKING!
>>
>>16721915
Ey gurl, want to come to America? ;^)
>>
>>16721915
i don't know girl but i'm in the same boat. early 20s, virgin, and don't want to give it up in some wildly short amount of time. most of my friends fuck after two weeks and that seems way too fast, so i end up avoiding dating altogether.
>>
>>16722249
Want to go to a museum on saturday?
>>
>>16722249
Yeah it's depressing. But I think a decent guy would be willing to wait, the problem is where to find one. I guess I'll have to try to approach random people or like someone suggested, expand my social circle.
>>
>>16722259
i just want to get to know somebody without getting "why aren't you fucking me yet???" vibes
>>
>>16721915
I wouldn't mind having a relationship with you senpai. But it seems like you have other issues that you're trying to mask under "I need a relationship".
>>
>Where
In public. Men usually don't take kindly to breaking and entering.

>How
You get to know attractive men well enough to figure out and provide for their romantic needs. Those vary from person to person, just as yours are different from those of your friends.

>Men in bars
Men go to bars because they like drinking and hooking up with easy women. That might sound obvious but I point it out to demonstrate the value of setting. Remember that I said you have to go out in public. If you want men who have particular sorts of interests, you need to go to places which relate to those interests. I know you're thinking to yourself "But there are a million places that respectable men might go." Yeah. On one hand that gives you a difficult goal: you have to be very proactive in living a varied and active lifestyle. On the other hand it also makes the planning step very easy. If any ten respectable men have between them forty different possible interests, you have a huge selection from which any choice will cause you to bump into at least one respectable guy. So the focus on the bar is pretty stupid. If you think about it, you could close your eyes and throw a dart to hit some place where respectable men will be. Just don't aim for the bar.
>>
>>16722271
OK. I can play the long game.
>>
Ill be your bf.
>>
File: N5t1iRB.jpg (42KB, 849x477px) Image search: [Google]
N5t1iRB.jpg
42KB, 849x477px
>>16722283
You funny mang
>>
>>16721915
>im a grill how do i get guyz :(
Open your legs, beta orbiters will flock to you
i haven't read this thread, but this pretty much.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.