[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: agentsmith.jpg (39KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
agentsmith.jpg
39KB, 625x417px
Why, Anon? Why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting... for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Anon. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as 4Chan itself, although... only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it,Anon. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Anon? Why? Why do you persist?
>>
You sound like a fag.
>>
File: unnamed57656.jpg (23KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed57656.jpg
23KB, 479x479px
>>16713088
I enjoy my daily life, I enjoy pursuing love.
Without bad there is no good, I enjoy the means of contrast and the delicate balance of nature
embrace a positive attitude and you will enjoy life too
>>
>>16713088

what? dude how edgy are you that you can have a life so comfortable with ample time to shitpost about how how 'pointless' life is on a mongolian circumcision pictograph forum and yet somehow believe your shitposting to be valid?

you have a phone where you can call friends and go play cowadoody while throwing down some beers and eating fucking donuts and pizza and then go sleep for 8 to 12 uninterrupted hours on a mother fucking mattress that you dont share with anyone in a room that you dont share with anyone before waking up and brushing your teeth becuase you live in a world where they've prevented the real lifelong pain of teeth rotting right out of your skull.

but somehow you aren't 'winning' because fairytale love isnt true? somehow this is a 'fight' to live this cushy fucking existence and its our job to justify that to you?

really?
>>
>>16713100
>you have a phone where you can call friends
>where you can call friends

Not OP, but your assumption doesn't hold for many, including me
>>
>>16713108

no phone or no friends or both? either way you're missing the point. you have enough access to a computer where even you can sit down and hang out on an anonymous forum. enough time too. just because you're behind on a few things doesn't mean life is suddenly a huge fight.
>>
You guys understand this is a reference to the movie The Matrix right..? Replace anon with Anderson and it's verbatim
>>
>>16713088

I enjoy reversing entropy and experiencing the world. It's satisfying to do good for people, to be appreciated. I don't require higher meaning.
>>
Because death is a one way door that I'll pass through regardless
>>
>>16713216

this

i like felling the fir in my backyard, its fun, and i like seeing the stacks of firewood. when i publicly praise my parents, the look on their faces is amazing. i like making good coffee, theres pride in pulling the perfect shot.

i dont need a reason to enjoy things.
>>
>>16713132
Lol as if the pic didnt give it away, nubs
>>
>>16713132
I doubt anyone here doesn't know that. Why did it come as such a surprise to you?
>>
>>16713132

whats the matrix
>>
Life is a gamble. You don't kill yourself in the hopes that the majority of your life will be spent in happiness/contentedness rather than a big depression.
>>
>>16713352

That movie came out 17 years ago, before the birth of many posters here.
>>
>>16713385

Your in it Paul...The truth shall set you free.
>>
>>16713100
>mongolian circumcision pictograph forum

my fucking sides hahahaha
>>
>>16713385
Unfortunately, no one can be told what thematrixreally is. You have to see it for yourself.
>>
>>16713088
I am an artist. as "art" has no meaning by itself, so is life. The things i make have a lot of meaning to me and give me the only feeling of accomplishment i get in life. Life in the same way is by itself only an empty shell to you and you rightfully see it so. But if there is nothing that gives you any adrenaline kicks in life, nothing that can make you reavh a state of fullfillment... You either where born with a part of your brain not working great, or you're depressed
>>
i live to make everyone else's more miserable. its not about an end game but rather enjoying myself in the suffering that ensues around me.
>>
>>16713088
Maximum overb8, but I'll bite for funsies and also because I tend to agree with a lot of this post.

Life is meaningless, our existence isn't going to impact the universe in any way whatsoever, and in the big picture we're just as meaningful as a grain of sand.

That doesn't mean you can't find a purpose in this game we call life. It's really a big game of hide and seek, where we are God pretending to not be God so that eternity isn't so insufferably uneventful. Most people take the gane way too seriously and get caught up in material objects or social status or what have you.

That doesn't mean that realizing life is a game ruins things or should make you feel cynical and hopeless. You realize it's a game and then you play it however you like, take it as seriously as you like, and get as involved as you like.

Personally, I tend to get fairly involved in my romantic life, because it's one of the only things that I truly want to experience, because I'm here and I might as well get something out of this life. But I could care less about what people think of me, or how much money I make, or how much useless stuff I have, when this life is over, nothingf remains except (possibly) your experiences.
>>
I wake up because I have made my world bigger than myself. I have people in my life that need me to get up and fight. When you ask "why do it anyway" you are missing the point. Nobody knows why, exactly. We just have to be here and we all have to fight that war every second of our lives. That doesn't mean our existance is pointless. If you think life is pointless it is only so because you haven't given yourself a purpose. I learned a few years ago that I don't do well living for myself. However, I have others I love and live for, and seeing them healthy and happy brings me joy. Being there for them when they can't have these things gives me purpose. The point to life is to live for others. Find somebody that needs and deserves your love and give them all you have. This is where you will find the meaning of life. It isn't something that can be summed up with words, but others have tried for centuries with words like "love". If you say you can't love you're a lying coward and you need to quit being a monstrous vagina and just put yourself out there. Love is worth risking your safety for. It is the best reason to live. Go get it. Join in the spirit of giving for more seasons than just Christmas. You need love in your life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.