[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION I HAVE WITH A GIRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: 1445179263950.jpg (423KB, 2126x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1445179263950.jpg
423KB, 2126x1390px
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION I HAVE WITH A GIRL END WITH TWO WORD RESPONSES?! I try to make a fucking interesting conversation by asking about her and being witty, but eventually it's just "I see" or "I get that" or what the fuck ever. I don't even have friends any more, people never walk up to talk to me either. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG?
>>
>>16694643
I see
>>
1. Idolizing Elliot
2. Not genuinely interested in the grills as human beans, we can sense that
3. I sense you are a no hobbies boring fag also
>>
File: 1446859661310.jpg (37KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
1446859661310.jpg
37KB, 500x559px
Because they are bored with talking to you and stop putting in any effort they don't want to hurt your feelings but hope you'll catch on and stop talking
>>
>>16694669
I get that
>>
>>16694643
>I try to make a fucking interesting conversation by asking about her and being witty, but eventually it's just "I see" or "I get that" or what the fuck ever.
>by asking about her
I can typically see when a guy is doing this, but I'm not really interested in talking about myself unless it's with someone close.
>>
>>16694669
You're implying a lot m8
>>16694672
Yes, but WHY? It happens every damn time and it's pissing me off. I have no clue what to do.
>>16694676
It's not like I can read minds. Whatever, there's no point.
>>
>>16694690
I see
>>
>>16694676
>I'm not really interested in talking about myself

Said no girl ever.
>>
>>16694690
When you start seeing I see. ..go ahead and end the conversation .... and ignore then for awhile
>>
>>16694704
I see
>>
>>16694704
I do do that, but it just turns into never talking to them again. A girl literally just did that 10 minutes ago to me and I just stopped. I can tell she's done talking to me forever.
>>
>>16694709
I get that
>>
>>16694709
Well then fuck that bitch and move on ... or fucking date rape drug them .... I don't know what to tell you .. not a lot of women are super intresting so you just move on till you find the one who can hold up the conversation and add to it
>>
>>16694718
They do have interesting conversation to start out with, but then it just devolves into her sending short boring replies. It's EVERY time too, I've never landed a date. I have to be doing something wrong. I tried asking immediately, in an average time, and waiting a while and they eventually turned into "no"'s.
>>
>>16694698
>Said no girl ever.
I said I had no problem with it, as long as I know the person. If it's just an acquaintance playing a game of 50 Questions, it's going to come off as really weird. I've been in situations where it seems like a guy is secretly trying to find information to write a book about me, and that makes any woman rethink what she shares (and with who). A young, naive girl that's really into herself? Has no problem with that. But don't assume that all women are that way.
>>
File: okcupidfake.jpg (43KB, 770x334px) Image search: [Google]
okcupidfake.jpg
43KB, 770x334px
>>16694643
because women don't have to develop a personality because males are disposable to women. men are still willing to take care of women who have no cooking skills or intelligence.
>>
solutions for op-

1) become more attractive. Obviously none of these girls want to get to know you. If they did, they'd keep the conversation going even if you gave them nothing to work with.

2) ask questions. Don't be annoying as fuck about it, but always end a text with something that evokes a response.
Example: instead of saying "I really like rap" (her responding with "I see") say instead "I really like rap! I went to a __insert rap artist__ concert about a month ago, it was so dope! Have you been to any concerts lately?"
Even if she says "no I haven't been to any lately! :(", you can then Segway this into a date idea like "well I have an extra ticket for the ______ show next weekend if you wanna go! I'm totally psyched- I heard they give sick shows!"
Always think 2 steps ahead in the conversation. Invite responses and anticipate what she might say.
>>
>>16694736
>I've tried my damn well hard to be attractive, I shower twice a day, I own and wear expensive stuff, I try to act social in groups, well groomed hear and shaven, and I get zilch. >inb4 Elliot

My past conversation kind of flopped since it somehow got me talking about my German family in WWII, but I guess I can improve upon this. Regardless, I did do a lot of things like evoking response, but she'd never even fucking ask about me. I'm tired of being an attention giver.
>>
>>16694746
*used meme arrow incorrectly.
>>
have you taken into consideration the particular interests you might have in common with the other person? try making friends first OP, not meaning t be rude but if you don´t know how to talk to people then they probably won´t want to reply, most people don´t even know how to do it but at least practice. Don´t talk too much about yourself start with general topics and don´t ask her too much about her unless you already have banter and shit.

also you could try being friends with guys, talk to them first

best of luck.

((try not asking deep stuff first, start with jokes and funny banter and then try to build up on that REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF HERE))
>>
>>16694746
Flirt with women who will think you're a catch, then.

(Flirt with ugly/fat woman for the experience of feeling wanted by someone)
>>
>>16694750
You think I haven't tried. Tbh I just want to be friends with girls and guys, but it just doesn't work. I guess I could be a little less serious though, I always get into intellectual shit.
>>16694753
Why even do that...? It'll go nowhere and I'll just be disgusted.
>>
>>16694772
>I'll be disgusted

Now you know how the girls you've been talking to feel
>>
Hey OP,
I interact with people professionally and making them like me is a huge part of my job. I'm no pussy slayer but I do pretty well.

You're skipping a step from what i can see; try to find some common ground before asking about their life, people like you better if you have something in common with them. It can be very superficial or barely connected (you're from Chicago??? Noway!! My dad is from Chicago! What part? He's about 12 miles north of the city...)
Once you gain some common ground, then start showing interest. You need to show a reason you're interested, otherwise they're gonna know that you're only talking to them because >tfwnogf
Also don't seem desperate, or like you haven't been with a woman for 6 months (they can sense that shit). Once you've established common ground and are asking about their interests casually drop something about an ex, or a "friend" (who is obviously female)
hope that helps

also Kylo Pegasus you're a shit, remove your trip and then kill urself
>>
You must not be talking about anything she genuinely cares about.
>Protip: if you know what a gril is majoring in DON'T talk about that, the majority of people don't want to talk about school shit in their free time

Talk about what she likes to do when she isn't doing work/school/whatever. Also if you are lame and have like 1 hobby then you probably aren't going to be able to say anything interesting to her. You don't need to do the same hobbies as someone but it helps if you have something you can relate it to, i.e. say she is passionate about photography and you are into playing guitar, they're different things but they occupy the same kind of space in both of your lives so you can talk about it.
>>
File: ianft1T.jpg (107KB, 540x625px) Image search: [Google]
ianft1T.jpg
107KB, 540x625px
>>16694777
Wow, you showed me.
>>16694779
Oh, I normally showed interest pretty early. I found I'm naturally flirtatious for whatever reason. I'll try that I guess, thanks. I reported that tripfag for spam anyway.
>>16694780
I did talk about similar interests with one girl that we both shared,but she just flaked off on me. Given, she was pretty shy, but still. It's pretty goddamn rude to ignore a question or whatever out right. I swear she still glares at me when we pass though. I fucking hate texting. Is it a problem that I don't use social media?
>>
>>16694772
yeah don´t get into intellectual stuff first, i used to do that and people just run off, try being funny first and creating a banter, i used to suck at making friends and scared guys off so i can give you a few basic steps:

1. banter, do some funny shit, send them memes etc
2. establish connections thru mutual interests in common topics, discuss those
3. ask them about themselves, share only stuff that is "same" or relatable
4. talk a little bit about yourself BUT NOT TOO MUCH
5. now you can talk up bout smart shit and analyze books and everything
6. if you want you can talk about feelings but only if you have a connection etc etc etc et al stuff.

that´s the formula sort of.
>>
>>16694813
>send them memes
S-Since when was it so easy?
I'll try to be more funny though, I do recall I was hilarious in this one class in HS and I got the hottest girl in school to laugh at me all the time, she'd even converse with me and help me out. Shit was cash.
I do talk about myself too much... I'll control that.
Seems like it will work, thanks anon.
>>
>>16694643

You're not attractive
>>
>>16694845
I can at least assure you I'm mildly attractive. I have no point in lying to myself or others about that.
>>
>>16694855
Really? You can see yourself from the perspective of others? How convenient.

Post a pic and we'll tell you the truth. Or go on SOC and have them rate you.
>>
>>16694723
What do you do on first dates or how do you get to know a guy if you aren't close to them to begin with then? Or, how do you expect men to act with someone like yourself?
>>
>>16694864
N, people told me. I'm not retarded m8, soc rated me a normal 7 solid "drinking buddy" or whatever. I'm a fairly average looking guy. I look like pic related but with cooler kid glasses.
>>
>>16694895
>soc rated me a 7

Yeah ok, that means soc rated u a 5/10-6/10 except one guy said you were a 7/10 so u deluded yourself into thinking that's what you are
>>
>>16694895
Can we see?
>>
>>16694901
You know what faggot, fine. I want someone to hunt me down and kill me anyway.
>>
>>16694916
LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T
>>
>>16694920
Except I'm 6'0, 19 years old, and shave. At least I don't parade around an image board as the town autist.
>>
>>16694916
Okay- now show us pictures of the girls you were talking to. Are they substantially more attractive than you are?
You're not necessarily unattractive, but if you're trying to net 8/10-10/10 girls then you're probably going to get a lot of unengaged responses
>>
>>16694877
>What do you do on first dates or how do you get to know a guy if you aren't close to them to begin with then?
Dating is completely different. The goal is to get to know someone, and so I talk about things I normally wouldn't. But I also don't accept dates from complete strangers. If I grow to like a guy, because he's interesting, then I'll go out of my way to get to know him and set some dates up.

When it comes to getting to know guys, in general, it's usually through a friend of a friend. We bond, talk about shared interests, and if he's friend material, I'll share more of myself.

These people I mention above don't just approach me out of the blue and ask me a million questions when I'm out with family. They're comfortable and don't have to force interaction.

>Or, how do you expect men to act with someone like yourself?
To treat me like any other person, instead of acting like a stressed student trying to cram before exams. I don't like things to get too personal too soon.
>>
>>16694925
Who's posting their girly jaw on /adv/ again? Oh yeah that's you fag boy
>>
>>16694930
This one lied to me about wanting to go out, twice. She was pretty cute and actually did talk to me, and other guys.
The chicks talk to aren't really more attractive than I am, but perhaps a bit. I think I'm attractive at least.
>>16694950
Show me your neckbeard then weeb. Oh wait, you won't even.
>>
>>16694954
I'd say you and her are in the same league.
Sorry she's a bitch. I think that's just rotten luck, m8.

Just keep trying I guess.
>>
>>16694954
You're right I won't

because this isn't /soc/ or r/plsrateme or where the fuck you came from loser
>>
>>16694959
Can do. I can't tell if I just fucking suck or I have awful luck. I swear if this happens again though...
>>
I can smell your beta autism from afar. You probably come off as clingy and don't know how to talk to girls.
It's not easy to fix this kind of shit, but I can assure you that the following will work:
1) Start lifting (plus some kind of sport) - this benefits you in many ways
2) Get used to talking to people by approaching tons of people - female and male.
3) You sound like a boring person, get some fucking hobbies.
4) Why would you even want to waste your time on texting? Just meet up with them, and have a conversation like a normal human bean.

You don't seem to have a deformed face and have solid height, so this should get you tons of pussy/gf's/whatever you want in like 1 year
>>
>>16694975
You're implying way too much, man. I guess I should lift though.
>>
>>16694969
You either have bad luck or you are really boring/have a shit personality.
Since you can only improve one of those two options, I suggest working on your approach.
Try some different stuff and see what works the best.

Please don't go crazy and get bitter at the world for your "bad luck" though.
>>
>>16694964
lol
Pegasus calling someone a loser.
Oh God the irony. Gif
>>
>>16695058

How am I loser?
>>
Well, you just have to be yourself and not fake it, if people show no interest, fuck them, there will always be someone who's interested by talking to you. You should try to meet new people when you're in a good mood and with self-esteem, it will be easier :)
>>
File: 1452462122215.jpg (99KB, 347x313px) Image search: [Google]
1452462122215.jpg
99KB, 347x313px
>>16695083
>be yourself
B-But I am.
I'm stillt rying to find that ONE person who's interested, but I have no idea. This chick SEEMS interested, but we don't really talk, and to top it off she's bff's with the chick who recently became disinterested. I'm trying my damnest Sarge.
>>
>>16695122 Maybe they're not the ones...Just remember you don't need to have a gf or a huge group of friends to feel like a "normal" person, you have yourself and that's enough, just focus on what makes you feel your life is worth living. Don't try to force something just to fit in.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 359x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 359x389px
>>16695149
I literally have nowhere to go, my hobbies only really last for so long, and I just end up in my room every single day wasting away. Everyone else is having fun in some friend group that would never include me. I don't use social media because I'd have to look at others have fun. Sometimes I just go to the bookstore and hope someone will talk to me.
>>
>>16695167 Social media depress me too, but you should know people only show what makes them look the best...It gets worse if you're always at home, trust me. Try getting a job you feel confortable working at, maybe at a bookstore, if you like being there. Also, volunteering could be a great choice, give it a try
>>
git gud
>>
>>16694643
Legit advice, do like comics do, leave the conversation when it's still good, this will do two things, one, she'll remain somewhat interested, two, the most important thing, you'll know when a conversation turns to shit so you can draw conclusions and ultimately improve your skills so you don't need step 1 anymore
>>
>>16694722
what medium are you using to talk? maybe she would rather be having that conversation face to face, maybe on s date? sounds like they are either busy and don't have the time or energy or they think you're boring and not really going anywhere with things.
>>
A lot of people these days suck at conversations because of increased electronic communication. The art of conversation is a skill lost among many.
>>
>>16694669
I see
>>
>>16696131

very very true.
>>
File: 1452025695201.jpg (13KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
1452025695201.jpg
13KB, 300x346px
they're on online dating for a reason op

they're boring as funk
>>
Here you are, OP

http://youtu.be/b-a1jXgAsQI

Watch the entire video
>>
What's the deal with "I see."?
Is that actually bad? Or a sign of a conversation partner not being interested?
>>
>>16694643
Either she's just not attracted to you, or the more likely option, she's just a boring fucking cunt. I've had many relationships, I've talked, and texted many girls, and the ones who could actually hold a fun engaging interesting conversation are rare as fuck. I know you think it's somehow your fault, and I used to think that too. But the truth is, many girls are really fucking shallow and boring! Don't feel down op, find a girl who doesn't bore you to death
>>
>>16694643

What are you talking to them about exactly? Where are you meeting these girls?

Your problem is likely your vibe, it probably screams "please like me, please!". Women can sense that quick. Desperation is really scary for women, it's a lot of nutjobs out there man, so it puts them on the defensive(aka locks their legs lol). Maybe the conversations you have are too intimidating or boring for women.

Best thing to do is ask women questions about themselves and if they give small responses, come back at them with a playful response. Like say if you ask a girl what's her hobbie and all she responds back with is "art", you say(playfully) " Crayoning in a coloring book doesn't count honey." . Assume all this stuff about her if she's not contributing to the convo and she "may" want to prove you wrong, if they walk away then fine plenty of fish in the sea.

Be playful and funny, don't talk to women about cars, academics, computers and all that, that's what male friends are for. Just really listen to women, all they really want, that's if they don't have a shitty social life, the girls with those are really needy.
>>
cooked cunt here

Been trying to get in with this girl,i played at a gig and she was there, started talking usual having ciggys, my mate comes and forces her to sit next to him cause his wasted and just wants to get in. She is ignoring him, but it has ruin my chance to talk to her on that night. So now im talking to her online we have some common interest, i dont know what to do her replies vary from simple to more bigger paragraphs but im having trouble maintaining her interest :/
>>
File: 1452516420990.jpg (65KB, 520x442px) Image search: [Google]
1452516420990.jpg
65KB, 520x442px
>>16694925
>replying to tripfags
>>
>>16696229

OP THIS IS A DAMN GOOD VIDEO!
>>
>>16694746
Lol wait.. You really talk about war stories? That's boring as ffffuuuucccckkk OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 640x1136px
>>16696631
But they were Wehrnacht and SS... That's cool, right?
>>
>>16694649
>>16694673
>>16694693
>>16694706
>>16694710
>>16694920
>>16694950
>>16694964
I see (what you did there)
>>
>>16696402
At least someone has the sense to watch my recommendations.

Every single day I spew pearls before swine. This fucking board.
>>
>>16694643
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16694746
>talking about my German family in WWII

Laughsingerman.jpg
>>
>>16694643
Could be that your face is jacked.
My neutral expression tends to make people think I'm upset/unapproachable/arrogant when usually I'm just thinking about stuff and can't be bothered to smile like a retard all the time.

Could also be that you're talking to girls with the wrong personalities. Depending on your own personality, some are trash-tier.
>>
You focus on your dick too much. If she just met you dude, she just met you. Shit she doesn't know if you are out to rape her or out to use her. Quit talking to her nonstop or else you appear as if you are harassing her and have to leave her life completely.
>>
>>16694669
oh fuck it's the famous women ESP meme again
>>
>>16694669
Shit I can get that too. Yeah women don't like being on a pedestal dude. You need to get out there. I in fact need to do an exercise tonight and get to studying. Another issue you may have is that you believe she is playing hard to get.
>>
>>16695066
Your a tripfag

Thats plenty, loser
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.