[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to act alpha for few months at new school,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1450030214145.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450030214145.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
I've been trying to act alpha for few months at new school, not flirting with girls, just harmless non-needy chatting etc, but I heard there have been rumours around me that I am gay.

Why? What should I do? Should I start being more flirty?

Pic not related
>>
Your talking to all women like regular people (zero flirting) don't have a girlfriend, and act alpha.

You gay?
>>
>>16688003
Come out of the closet.
>>
>>16688003
>alpha
>not flirting
>harmless

Doesn't sound alpha to me. Alpha has the word 'tough' associated with it.
>>
>>16688009
>>16688010
No, I just didn't want to come off as needy beta. I am hetero.

>>16688013
Well yeah, I am acting tough as well, but maybe it's too much?
>>
>>16688030
>harmless

Again, this is not tough. You are not acting tough if you associate the word harmless with yourself.

You don't need threaten anyone, but you don't need to give off an 'innocent and sweet' vibe wherever you go.
>>
>>16688038
Alright, I will start doing that. How should I treat girls there? I didn't "accidentally" touch them as you should do, I just ignored them. Maybe that's why they have me for a fag?
>>
>>16688044

Do you like girls? Approach a few. Flirt a bit. Don't get sad if they don't flirt back

work to gain the respect of other guys. That is truly alpha
>>
>>16688003
usually that trying to seem a way you're not tends to fail, like those edgy teens in highschool who try to seem misterious and shit, it will always come out as forced
>>
>>16688053
Yeah I do, but the thing is that if I approach a girl and it fails and then go for another one, I will be known as needy manwhore, that's why I don't wanna risk a lot.

>>16688069
Hmm I guess I didn't really express myself well, but I am not mysterious, I am just friendly with people but never approach them first.
>>
Women just assume you're gay if you're not asking women out. I had that happen to me in middle and high school: people would think I was gay because I didn't talk to girls. Granted, I hardly talked to anyone, but if you interact with girls in a way that's not some sort of flirting, they think there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>16688134
And why did you avoid flirting? Same reason as mine perhaps?
>>
>>16688130

> I don't want to risk a lot.

Being alpha is about taking risks. You cannot pretend to be alpha. You can only be alpha. Pretend is beta.

You have been putting on an act the whole time. People who are in the closet do this as well.
>>
>>16688003
Just act like yourself and don't try to be something you're not. A lot of people think I'm gay, but it doesn't bother me because I don't really care what someone might think of me.
>>
>>16688211
It's not that easy, any tips how to relax and be completely yourself at school?
>>
File: 1452430998501.jpg (21KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
1452430998501.jpg
21KB, 320x246px
>>16688174
I avoid flirting (or talking in general) with girls because I have mild speech problems (stuttering, slurred speech). Not OP, though.
>>
>>16688211
this op don't fall for the shaming tactics. women don't like being rejected so they will turn it around to make it seem like they are doing the rejection by calling you gay. Women need to get off their fucking high horse for thinking ever men wants to fuck them and are obligated to flirt with them.
>>
>>16688003
>Let em think you're gay
>Flirt with beta females 7/10 tops
>turn down the gay chads that hit on you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.