[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a legitimate girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0095.jpg (153KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
153KB, 640x1136px
Men ask me out left and right.
How do I tell them no and still be a nice person?
>>
>>16686788
"Thank you, but |I'm not dating right now@

"Thank you, but I'm seeing some one."

"Thank you, but this is a very busy time for me right now and I have to focus all my energies on school/work/family"

"Thank you, but I don't think your wife would approve."
>>
>>16686793
>Thank you, but I don't think your wife would approve.
Top fucking kek
>>
>>16686788
Just say you have a bf (if they're not in a position to find out that you actually don't). That way, it's like you're not really rejecting them.
>>
>>16686788

> No thank you.
> We make better friends I think
> You are such a sweet person, you will make a woman very lucky some day
> Thanks for being there for me and letting me cry on your shoulder when my asshole boyfriend that objectively is a low quality human being starts being mean to me. My father left me when I was a little girl so I have no ability to relate to a positive male role model and this in turn affects my self esteem such that I only feel comfortable being treated in the fashion that I feel about myself. I dare not be happy at the cost of not being comfortable.
>>
>>16686788
Just be straightforward and tell them that you don't want anything.

It may be a bit harsh, but it's the better than saying something like "not right now".
>>
>>16686788
i'm sorry but i'm looking to optimize my childs genes by picking a more suitable mate. thank you for your inquiry
>>
>>16686806
your personal problems are showing anon
>>
Say absolutely. Then spend the whole day with him, convince him to buy you something special, then tell him for your next date you want to go to a fancy restaurant. Tell him to get ready and make the reservation. Text him all excited and cute all before you say you're ready to go. Tell him to go and meet you there with the reservation because you "don't like waiting" and say you want to remember this date years from now and it will be all romantic.

Then when he arrives and is waiting for you, send him a picture with someone's cock in your mouth. Then block his number completely and don't respond to him in any way at all.

Repeat this for literally every single man you ever meet.

#WasteHisTime2016
>>
>>16686814
this
best one so far
>>
>>16686816

Not really... this post was made tongue in cheek. A satirical mockery of a ridiculously self aware beta orbiter.

To give you a more serious response, if somebody accuses you of not being nice because you turned down an advance then that is not a person you should care about in any fashion.

Know that you are a nice person and act accordingly.
>>
>>16686833
ah I see, sry thought you were one of dem betas that make 90% of this board
>>
>>16686823
Nice post. But whose cock do I use? ;)
>>
>>16686846
His brother's. That was implied.
>>
telling someone that you aren't interested in dating them does not make you a mean person and anyone who disagrees with that is not worth speaking to.
like that sounds mean but they aren't entitled to anything other than a yes or no
>>
>>16686833
>>16686900
Dubs o' truthiness
>>
>>16686900
This. You don't have to be super blunt about it, but not being interested in someone doesn't make you a turbo bitch.
>>
>>16686788
Stop assuming men are asking you out.
>>
>>16686934
It's hard to when they're asking me out.
>>
dont be a faggot now op
>>
>>16686955
YOU ARE THE FAGGOT HERE
>>
>>16686955
YOU HEAR ME
>>
>>16686955
fuck off
>>
>>16686965
asking advice on how to be nice to men. stop being such a faggot and kill yourself
>>
Thank you all for your advice. It was about what I expected. I guess the trouble is finding the courage to actually do what's best (and not easiest) when it happens.
>>
>>16686997
Please enlighten us, OP, as to what would be the easiest option.
>>
>>16686788
the fuck? seriously? by being nice to them. jesus op, get it together
>>
>>16686793
Good list of examples.

If a guy takes offense to being shut down like that, there's not much else you could have done.

>>16686997
Don't think too much of it. 90% of the time its just in your head.
>>
>>16686823

>convince him to buy you something special

I'm sure most guys today at least have the knowledge to realize when they're being used.
>>
>>16686801

>No I have a boyfriend

Girls will say this to get rid of you or to test your intentions. If a guy stops talking to a girl cause she said, "I have a boyfriend" then it's pretty damn clear that the guy wanted nothing more than a quick hook up. A girl tells me this line and I'll still get their number, it literally means nothing.
>>
>>16686833
calm your autism
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.