[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok here's my predicament /adv/ I'm 20 and was forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1442815005351.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1442815005351.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Ok here's my predicament /adv/ I'm 20 and was forced into 3 online college courses by my parents and I've got my first 2 assignments due tonight by midnight but I just can't find the strength to do them because I think college is pointless since literally every retard with half a brain can get a degree plus the obligatory $60k worth of debt here in America and I would rather do something else like go to a trade school but I know if I don't do my college assignments and drop out my parents will bitch at me because I'm not doing exactly what they want me to do. What do I do?
>>
Just do it for your parents. Try and relate to the assignments, thats the best way to help you do it.

If not, you should just quit now and stop postponing being a NEET
>>
Do the assignments to please your parents, prove you aren't lazy and can do the work. After that, explain to them what you want to do instead of college.
>>
>I just can't find the strength to do them
>every retard with half a brain can
>>
>>16686025
I think he's implying he's lower than retards with willpower. That's just my view.
If not, then my Johnson's have been Jingled.
>>
>>16686025
I probably should have phrased it better it's more that I look at the assignment and see that it requires over a page of writing and then I look at what people have already submitted and see that it's all a bunch of PC shit and then I just sit there and wonder why the fuck I'm even taking these classes when I'm incapable of writing something that long for something I don't believe in.
>>
>>16686025
You don't have to believe, college isn't church.
>>
>>16686056
But can't you get kicked out if professors or the college itself doesn't like the fact that you hold different beliefs than them
>>
Im at the end of a similar problem. I went through teachers college to make my mom happy but I fucking hate teaching. I've told my folks that and they've slowly realised that I'm probably not going to pursue that career. Luckily my parents are pretty caring and supportive, which means I can now apply to jobs I'm actually interested in. I'm hoping to end up at a banking job. I guess what I'm trying to say is do what makes them happy, if they're paying for it even though you don't like it, whatever its not your debt. That's their call. You've voiced your opinion and displeasure. If they care about your opinion they'll hopefully see past it and you can do a career you enjoy.
>>
If you can't do online assignments, what makes you think you'll be able to perform at an actual job or even trade school?
>>
>>16686083
>if they're paying for it even though you don't like it, whatever its not your debt.
They aren't paying for it though. They signed me up for a community college along with financial aid without my knowledge. So technically the government is paying for it.

>>16686089
At least with a trade school or a job I'd be doing something that I actually enjoy and not something that I'm being forced into.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.