[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do I talk to women? I have not talked to a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1436171558335.jpg (73KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436171558335.jpg
73KB, 563x600px
How the hell do I talk to women?

I have not talked to a girl for over 3 years, excluding conversations about school. I just feel like I have nothing to relate to them about and that any attempt for me to discuss stuff other than school will be interpreted as me trying to come onto them romantically.
>>
>>16685884
Don't know. But I don't talk many dudes either except recently since people have started to talk about vidya.
>>
>>16685884

Jesus Christ.

I've seen the fucked up version of this image so much that I forgot that THIS was the original one and that he actually looks normal.

I got the same feeling with that Fallout 4 faggot that everyone was memeing about.
>>
It's completely impossible
>>
>>16685884
>How the hell do I talk to women?
Pretty much the same way you talk to men. You do have to dial back the crude sexual humor, if you're into that sort of thing, but that's the only significant difference.
>>
>>16686073
He doesn't mean just talk, he means talk and show interest

I can talk to girls about random shit, but I'm always kind of formal and it's beyond my comprehension how to not be like that
>>
>>16685884

>Talk to the right girl, a girl who is nice, won't judge people and is easy to talk to.

I get a feeling that you're just the normal average fag with few/no friends that spends his day observing people from afar in class. So choosing the girl isn't very hard.
If I were you, I would begin with the nerd girls. (easier to approach)

>Here's where you start

>You've chosen THE girl to talk to.
>You should now become an observer.
>You were already observing people, but you're going to make this your specialty.
>You are NOT a stalker... You are an observer. (be sure to not get noticed while doing so)
>When you are done with observing her for a week or so, you should already know quite a bit about her. Interests, friends, where she lives, what classes she has, etc.
>Here is where you want to start talking to her, because you know what she is into and what her interests are.
>Remember. time and place is also important, you don't want to annoy her.
>Go to her in the break, after school or between classes or something. Somewhere where you can talk to her without disturbing her or being disturbed by other people
>Now is the time when you slowly start approaching her and start a conversation about what you think is appropriate in this situation.
>Doesn't have to be special or something, but try to make it a conversation about a topic what you think can go on.
>Best way to leave an impression(in a good way) Is to make the topic catch her of guard. Like if you guys "accidentally" (you have been observing her very closely) have the same interests.
>When you leave a good impression, she won't mind you talking with her again.

Okay here's your start, I have to go now.
Good luck!
>>
>>16686084
Exactly, I can't relax around girls for some reason, I end up just being too tense and formal
>>
Watch How I met you mother
>>
>>16685884
Getting upset about it fucks you up in 2 ways:
1- you get nervous when finally talking to one
2- shuts you off to things you could be in the know of that you could use to talk about, like movies.

And btw, talk to them like you talk to dudes. It's the same fucking thing except that they don't like swears as much or random punches.

Just do stupid shit for the heck of it. Stupid shit only are stupid if they see your reaction about it. If you make fun of it, you lighten up the mood, you were funny and got out of a situation that could go worse.
>>
>>16686588
I just don't have shit to say to most people, let alone women.

>>16686201
>approach the nerd girl

...kinda way past school now. Besides, there were like 2 nerd dudes in the entire school when I was there, let alone any geeky girls.

Conventions are kinda pointless since most people there have already formed social circles.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.