[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do grills prefer, skinny guys or fat guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 340.jpg (34KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
340.jpg
34KB, 400x534px
I know either one is not very attractive, but which is the lesser of two evils? Are skinny guys really as repulsive to women as fat chicks are to guys? I'm skinny-fat, but not that fat. I have a hard time gaining muscle but I'm tall. 6’1" weighing about 163. Strong for my slim frame and not so big arms though, I move heavy shit around every day at work, so I could probably lift a non fat girl up and fuck her against the wall. That's what counts right?
>>
Women want men who possess true confidence.
Men who can approach a woman without being needy and give her what she desires and still can leave her without investing too much.
Sounds cringey, but it is true.

So, be selfish, but also be good to others.

Also, the more you invest in yourself, the more quality women you will meet in your surrounding.
So chase your dreams or your goals instead some women who you put on the pedestal and dethrone your own life.
>>
Skinny guys look good until they take their clothes off, fat guys look like shit all the time.
>>
how about somebody that takes care of their body?
other than that, i can find either one appealing. but i strongly take personality into consideration when starting to find somebody attractive, so there's that.
>>
>>16685232
this

you don't have to be ripped, just not skinnyfat or flabby. skinnyfat is kinda a bummer, flab is kinda gross. skinny with some effort can be sexy ottermode, and stocky or even somewhat fat guys who are pretty solid are like giant teddybears. as long as you look like you get up out of your chair and do something, whether it's lifting or biking or whatever, if you look at least somewhat fit you will attract girls.

all that being said: all girls will notice a ripped guy. I do not personally prefer ripped guys as a whole package and they don't usually get my panties soaked, but I do notice them and appreciate them aesthetically. I love my husband's arms when he's been doing physical labour. not gonna lie, I think henry rollins is hot - but mainly because he can both do the bodybuilding thing and also be a prolific writer and speaker about topics other than muh gainz.
>>
>>16685186
>pic
That guy's not even skinny.
>>
>>16685297
Do you even chest?
>>
>>16685302
Having a babby rectangle torso doesn't mean he's skinny.
>>
>>16685287
yep. my bf is heavily into lifting and fits the classical aesthetics. big, broad, manly. but that would be nothing if he wouldn't also have his personality to accompany his looks.
>>
>>16685186

it kinda depends on the girl, and also a bit on you. some people look better skinny. some people look better with a little bit of meat (like chubby, not fat).

generally speaking smaller guys look better skinny, but of course you need a girl who is into short skinny guys. chubbed guys look better if they are tall cuz it just give sthe impression that they are massive.

neither is really ideal to the average woman. what most people dont realize is that you dont need to be SHREDDED to have a nice body. you dont need rock hard abs or huge fucking muscles.

you just need to have a very basic level of fitness to your self, one that can generally be maintained by basic exercise. if you refuse to go to the gym do p90x or some shit. it will make your body nicer even if you arent ripped. when you get to a comfortable looking place just go into maintenaince, which is just push ups, pulls, etc. every other day to maintain yourself.
>>
>>16685227
It's funny when idiots say skinny when truthfully that kid is HWP,DERPYdotFlIperstuff

Oi:cantputowndaat meats baskets
>>
you just can't be thinner than me. I'm 125lbs at 5'7" so you'd have to be like a skelly, but that's surprisingly lot of guys
>>
>>16685576

>you just cant be thinner than me
>mfw im 5'6" and 115 pounds

thank god i only fuck dudes.
>>
>>16685186

>skinnyfat

This is the worst of them all. Pick a fucking side already.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.