[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nutsack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: add.jpg (97KB, 1485x1200px) Image search: [Google]
add.jpg
97KB, 1485x1200px
Anyone else with ADD/ADHD that know ways for me to get my shit together?

I can't afford a shrink.
>>
>>16684650
Get high, it really helps
>>
Self medicate with cocaine. I also find coffee and energy drinks calm me down, which is apparently related.

But really try adjusting your diet/exercise and take a multivitamin. I've heard fish oil can help, but I've also heard the fish oil pills don't really work, so just consider incorporating more fish into your diet to eat.

This can do wonders for people suffering from all kinds of maladies, but it's been proven to especially help ADD-ADHD focus.

I have a comorbid diagnosis of ADD-ADHD and I never felt the medication was worth the side effects, anyway.
>>
>>16684674
I should add that doing a quick work out in the morning before you start your day can be really beneficial (for everyone, really).
>>
>>16684674

I do work out on a regular basis, but I'll check out your diet recommendations.

Doing coke won't happen though as it doesn't seem to be a long-term solution.

Also, while speaking of coke. If I can't pay for a shrink I won't be able to pay for cocaine
>>
>>16684694
Yes, I was joking about cocaine
>>
>>16684650
You seriously need to get on medication
I was a wreck before I did
>>
>>16684706

I guess I lack a sense of humour

Anyways, aside from diets and exercise, do you know ways I can change my routines and stick with them?

Since you suffer from a similar condition you know how fucking hard it is to get work done
>>
>>16684711

How did medicine affect you? Any side-effects?

I'd prefer to find another way of dealing with this, meds would just replace one problem with another.

I've talked to people who strongly reccomend not using meds, thus my concerns
>>
>>16684711
Do not go on medication. I took 40g of concerta daily for 7 years and felt like a piece of shit. Couldn't eat, couldn't exercise, nothing. Please do anything but take medication.
>>
>>16684781
I've been on ADD meds for the past ten years and I'm fine lad
>>
>>16684781
>>16684789

Maybe it's a matter of biology that decides how medicine affects you.

You know, similar to how people react differently from alcohol
>>
>>16684808
Supposedly it can stunt your growth but if you're already an adult when you start you should be fine. It will reduce your appetite so weight loss is common. If you have anxiety you need to go on an anti-anxiety medicine too otherwise it'll make you extremely paranoid
>>
take up martial arts. not MMA, but something traditional that involves meditation/reflection. I found it helped me focus a lot
>>
File: Pensive_Pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pensive_Pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x225px
>>16684781
>I took 40g of concerta daily for 7 years and felt like a piece of shit.
>I took 40g of concerta
>40g

Nigga wut? Forty grams of concerta is enough to kill an entire football team, the coach, everyone in the cheer squad and still have some left over. Forty grams is eight thousand 5mg tablets. I somehow feel that your claim is slighly exaggerated.
>>
>>16684888
Did they mean 40mg? I'm on 18mg of concerta right now, used to be on 40mg vyvanse but it made my mood fragile
>>
>>16684723
Get one of those cheap notepads and keep track of what you want to achieve each day, when you did it, etc

Set alarms if you're bad with memory

Force yourself to keep trying, even if you don't get or do it the first thousand times

Don't make up excuses or concious procrastinations, don't say you'll do it right after x and y first, etc.

Establish forced habit
>>
File: Boogie2988_Pepe.png (225KB, 936x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Boogie2988_Pepe.png
225KB, 936x1000px
>>16684894
I'm hoping that they actually meant 40g, otherwise I typed out that whole post for nothing.
>>
>>16684650
literally excercise, eat better and read in your spare time

that's it, these are broad lifestyle changes that through acting like somebody who has their shit together will help YOU get your shit together
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.