[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would be your PERSONAL requirements for considering to date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

what would be your PERSONAL requirements for considering to date a girl with a kid?
>>
She only has the one child
Child no younger than 5 no older than 9.
She has a healthy relationship with the childs farther and his family.
Has been separated from the farther for no less than 3 years.
She is in full employment.
She isn't on benefits.
Doesn't live with her parents.
She is good physical fitness.
Stylish
Owns a dog.
>>
>>16684192
do you really think owning a dog when you're fully emloyed and looking after a kid all alone is a good idea? poor dog...
>>
>>16684202
That depends on the job and how qualified she is.
>>
>>16684192

Basically this.

Also the kid can't be fucking weird and annoying.
>>
>>16684205
can you give an example of a situation where this would work out?
>>
>>16684209
as in?
>>
>>16684216
country estate management
>>
>>16684220
As in an autistic Robot in the making.
>>
>>16684202
The ideal women would be able to do that and not be stressed.
>>
1 kid, either young enough to accept your being there or old enough to be cool about it. (Under 5 or over 15).

Still needs to have a smokin figure and a tight pussy.

Owns her own home. I'm no one's meal ticket.
>>
>>16684287
>Under 5.
So you want to be part of the potty training and cleaning up after they shit the bed.

>Over 15
They'll never accept you, teenagers are cunts.
>>
>>16684291
Huh? I was 16 when my mother started her current relationship. Almost 10 years later now, it's never been awkward. He's a good guy.
>>
The father isn't a nigger nor a spic
The kid is white
The father day and that's the only reason she's single now.
She aborted the kid.
>>
Personally I'd require myself to be a beta faggot who had no earthly hope of doing better.

Seriously though, if you date a single-mom you are a misery enabler. I was raised by a single mom and the shit sucked so fucking bad. And especially if you are going to be cool, and get to know the kid, and then the mom breaks up with you, it will suck.

But also single moms are almost always mentally unstable, so stay away.

And for moral reasons like mentioned above stay away. Maybe women would be more careful choosing who they have kids with if they knew they couldn't just re-enter the dating pool with a dozen suckers lined up wallet in hand.
>>
>>16684311
You were good about it, that's cool. A lot of kids aren't.
>>
>>16684180
1. she doesn't have a kid
2. if she does, she's a widow, not abandoned baby mama
and the rest is here >>16684192

Generally 99% of girls with kids and without a partner are utter trash, and kids are often very bratty and spoiled. It is known that when a lass has a kid but her guy eloped, there's something wrong with her and her choices. That being said, I would date single mom, fuck her and then when time is right, leave her to build a relationship with a better, bastardless girl.
>>
>>16684192
I was dating a girl like this except (a) father was dead and (b) no dog. It worked out for a while but in the end we weren't really compatible.
>>
>>16684379
>mentally unstable
So true...
>>
Do women become single moms because they are instable, or do single moms become unstable because they are single moms?
>>
>>16684431
Sometimes its the dad fault, sometimes its the mothers, usually its both of them.
>>
>>16684180
I swore I never would all my life. I didn't want a prebuilt family and the discomfort of having to see the ex at least once in a while.

That was shot all to hell when I was 22. I fell hard for a woman with 3 kids. And it was overall a great relationship that ended before I wanted.

Requirements? You need to be an awesome woman that I'd want to be with. Don't play games, don't say stuff like you aren't looking for a dad. You are. You're a package deal and he needs to be amazing with your kid otherwise you are fucking your child over. You can have flings if that's your thing but separate it from your kid (I recommend not but it's up to you). Don't pressure him though and don't pretend he's a good man because he's good with your kid.

There are a lot of traps on both sides. Try to be smart and not just follow your heart. You are going to instinctively want a better man than you had. That would be so even without a kid. But you can't get wrapped up in comparisons and you need to talk A LOT with the guy as you go along. Is marriage an option? Would he want to adopt? More kids someday? When? All things you need to discuss and agree on.
>>
File: perfect.jpg (58KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
58KB, 500x640px
>>16684180
>10/10 aesthetics
>child is young enough to be my child and is actually a child (over 3 and under 9 sounds good but its flexible)
>she has made an active effort to paint a good image of the male in the heads mind (no talking shit about the father ever)
>Is not married to father. 3 year requirement said good.
>is independent and stable (not living with parents or leeching money in some way from others)
>driven in life
Furthermore it just depends on where Im at. I dont want kids right now. I dont want to raise a child right now. So that goes double for someone elses child. The most limiting factor is where I am in life and whether or not I dont mind dealing with the kid. The woman and kid are 1 to me. Do I really want to shoulder being the father figure to someone elses kid. Thats a serious commitment, not just dating.
pic related.
Shes my current favorite celebrity crush but she has a kid so even if she asked me out right now I would have to decline.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.