[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad are my feet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DSC058946.jpg (12KB, 170x191px) Image search: [Google]
DSC058946.jpg
12KB, 170x191px
So I've always had pretty big feet. Like, quite huge for a girl. I've never had many issues with it and always just went on with my tomato-free life. However, recently I started talking to this amazing guy, but he seems to think my feet are freakishly large and it makes him shomit.
He often tells me he would just prefer spitting on them than actually looking at them.
Tell me, are they that bad?
>>
yeah well i have small hands you dumb cunt
>>
>>16681447
How tall are you?
& What's your shoe size?
>>
>>16681447
This thread again? Was the first one not good enough for you?
>>
Yours look exactly like mine! I'm naturally flat footed, and my feet are thin. So given that combination, I get feet that look like long flippers... They're the reason I don't like wearing sandles.
>>
>caring about what footfags think

kek
>>
Well this probably doesn't help things, but I'm pretty much a hobbit. I'm Like 1m54 (5ft for amerifags). Also I used to shave my feet because they got hairy. Lasered them now, so that problem's out of the way.
Feet are size 41 (euro size).
Will I ever find true love? Or will I be forever alone playing magic the gathering?
>>
>>16681452
>
I bet your hands aren't the only small thing, fuckface. I hope someone shoves an apple up your a-hole
>>
>>16681459
O
M
G
Sandals are the worst. I like, never wear them. Once I've actually been forced to wear them by friends and I put socks on. It was SO humiliating.
I just wanted to eat a tomato and die a slow and horrible death.
Oh I should maybe say that I'm the only Italian in the world that will actually die from eating tomatoes.
>>
>>16681447
I was in a similar situation, liked this guy but he was always making fun of me for my huge feet. He used to call me Frodo.
Then I met his brother: so much better than him under every aspect, taller, more successful and even more hairy than him! Now I'm engaged to him, we're about to get married.
Try fucking his brother, it worked so well for me.
Good luck, hun!
>>
>>16681447
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Sounds like he has a foot fetish, it just relates more to degrading them.
Kind of makes me thing of King of the Hill, where they had Peggy step on eggs, in mud, etc with her huge feet.
People might tease you about them being big, but usually it'd stop there.
>>
>>16681558
gr8 b8
>>
File: image.png (281KB, 400x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281KB, 400x709px
>>16681447
Bitch why you bitchin' about me on this fuckshithole? Get your ass in here, feet first as usual and make me a sammich.
>>16681594
As for you, cuntforface (pic related) you should re-study whatever psychologicalcrap you've attempted to cram in your little braindick and get it out of your mothers ass and have her lick off all her diarrea before swinging it around in other peoples faces.
>>
>>16681447
They're ok I'd bang you
>And your ginormous feet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.