[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being the "loli-type"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: large.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
I'm the embodiment of a little girl.
I have always been very petite with everything except my butt, which is about average.
Many of my interests are "childish" things.

>23yo
>5'3"
>90-95lbs
>a-cup breasts
>face like a babbie
>works at toy store part time
>nanny full time
>going to school for elementary education
>collects stuffed animals
>enjoys submissive role in sexual relationships

Everyone thinks I'm 14-18 upon meeting me, and when guys are into me it's usually because I look like a loli/nymphet.
I can't stand the idea of ageplay or anything like that.

Is there any hope for me?

Pic related, but not me
>>
Has every guy you've been with wanted to do age play?
>>
>>16681087
>Is there any hope for me?
Hope for you for what?
>>
File: 1500x500.png (1002KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500x500.png
1002KB, 1500x500px
>>16681087
>enjoys submissive role in sexual relationships

bait
>>
>>16681087

Had a fuckbuddy like you OP, but with big tits.

God damn that was fun.
>>
File: super loli man.jpg (868KB, 600x4767px) Image search: [Google]
super loli man.jpg
868KB, 600x4767px
>>16681087
>tfw no qt legal loli gf

Nah, but both my mom and my sister are like this. You already know the downsides of looking young, but as a plus you'll still look 20 when your 50. At least your not ugly.
>>
>>16681087
I have a fetish for small girls taking that penises.
No interest in age play. Not interested in little girls but if you can be a sexy nymphet my dick would be pleased.
>>
>>16681094
Often, but not alwyas. I've had a couple relationships that weren't based around that, but they all ended for unrelated reasons

>>16681099
Getting into a relationship with someone who isn't into fucking little girls.
Lately I've been trying Okcupid and all I've had are creeps asking if I'm looking for a Daddy, so I shut down my account
>>
>>16681108
That's what everyone tells me and it gets old after a while.
I understand the intentions are good, but I've been told that almost daily since I was 15. The same conversation gets stale after a while
>how old are you, anon?
>23
>whoa really? I thought you were 16!
>yeah. I get that a lot.
>well you'll appreciate it when you're 45!
Every. Fucking. Time.

>>16681110
How do I attract guys that are okay with fucking a nymphet but with no ageplay?
>>
>>16681112
>I've had a couple relationships that weren't based around that
Then yes?

I'm sorry, I'm honestly not sure what the question is. You've already had relationships not based off your young look, so you know it's possible.

I've looked like a teenager for most of my life, but only met a few guys who were totally into the little girl fetish. If it's not your thing, just cut ties with them.
>>
>>16681124
I think my problem isn't just my looks, but that I'm also into "little girl" type things.
It's very difficult for me to find someone who isn't into ageplay.
Most of my past relationships were HS or freshman in college.
I haven't had one since because of this problem.
>>
>>16681112
Okcupid is full of creeps.
>>
Sounds like you're just bragging

I'm a girl who looks older than my age, I'm also the same age as you and never had a relationship

Could be much much worse now enjoy your good fortune.
>>
File: 1451112628756.jpg (190KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451112628756.jpg
190KB, 1080x1080px
post cute grills
>>
>>16681131
Is there a better place to try?
I only chose it because I have a friend who tried it and I'm a poorfag
>>
>>16681122
I dont know anyone into ageplay so its hard for me to say how not to find them. Youre in your early twenties. Look for normal people first and parties not clubs. People in clubs seem a little more desperate. Dont date old men. Also dont act like a child. I really feel like any normal guy who dates you wont be into age play.
>>
>>16681129
I guess don't tell them about your stuffed animal collection.

I'm not sure how any of the other stuff actually relates to "little girl" type things.

I feel like you have a fear that isn't necessarily based on reality.
>>
>>16681140
>I really feel like any normal guy who dates you wont be into age play.
Not op but I've been with guys who weren't full on into age play, but still enjoyed the roleplay of it every now and then. As long as out doesn't get weird then it's probably fine.
>>
>don't hit on me silly boys xD
>>
>>16681145
Actually opposite. I want silly boys to hit on me, but not creeps
>>
>>16681166
It's all perspective. If you see creeps everywhere, creeps are going to be who hit on you.
>>
>>16681144
This. A little age play isn't really a problem. Op seems a little overly sensitive to it.
>>
I like Lego
>>
Sure.
There is someone for everyone.
>>
>>16681087
I know a girl quiet like you, shes the cutest thing I've ever seen. Pic also cute desu

You're going to just have to wade through this one here, you'll find some one eventually. This is something you can just tell by looking at a person either so it might take a while. If you do find a nice guy but he likes age play then just say no age play or fuck off.
>>
>>16681122
I know you're probably sick of hearing it, but it doesn't make it less true. My mom has the same body type and she literally looks like my sister. When your friends start sagging and showing their age, you'll still be keeping it tight. It's a good thing.
>>
>Short skinny female thinks she has life problems.

Oh please, I'm sure more than 80% of the world would be very down to fuck you. Not just creeper pedo men. Having a young face isn't a real issue, get over yourself.
>>
>>16681087
Are you into older men, then? Try lurking on /soc/, you wouldn't have to reveal your loli-ness right away.
>>
>>16681087
>when guys are into me it's usually because I look like a loli/nymphet.
I don't understand what is wrong with this?
>when guys are attracted to me it's usually because they like the way I look
That is how it is supposed to be?
>>
Kek, try being a 22 year old man who looks 12. Guys will still appreciate a young girl. It's near impossible to get dates as a guy when I look like this. Almost hooked up with a girl who had the similar "oh you look 12" problem, but she lost interest after a while. Now I'm with a elementary school teacher. Another problem that comes with looking young is in sexual relationships you're always called cute, but not sexy. That gets on your nerves after a while.
>>
>>16681087
You sound like my dream girl, OP. Not into ageplay, just like short, thin, small-chested girls with motherly qualities, and I'd say nannying and studying child education is more motherly than "childish".
So yes, I'd say there is hope for you. I'm sure there's someone out there besides me with similar tastes.
>>
>>16681166
You have to realize that 23-year-olds don't collect stuffed animals and play some lolita part. You're the one inviting this creeper attention.
>>
>I'm literally perfect, what do?
enjoy life.
>>
Be my gf.
>>
>>16681087
At the worst I'd say you're going to have to wait a few years until you find someone who isn't into you because of what age you appear to be. Dating sites as a rule of thumb are full of creeps and generally unlikable people 90% of the time, I know this not because I'm the same gender as you but because I like making a game out of making the most normal profile I can and seeing what crawls out of the woodwork for me to mess with a bit. Considering you browse this site, though, I think finding someone who fits you well is going to be rough since people who come here tend to have a sense of humor others don't understand, and humor isn't exactly something that should be hidden in a relationship since it seems like a big part of someone's personality.

My take on it is that a person should keep their horizons open but not necessarily actively seek out a partner. Be friendly and be yourself and you'll find that special other half one day.
>>
>>16681137
Dunno if you're really into vidya but a lot of bonds closer than those I have had face-to-face have developed through keeping in contact with friends met through vidya through the years. Most of us end up having similar senses of humor or thicker skin towards that type of humor, and in that circle a bunch of 'em have formed couples that now live together. I feel like I know those people better than I have anyone face to face purely because of the fact that you're getting the unfiltered true person they are rather than an appearance they put on in one form or another, big or small, when they walk out the door. Meet new people who share similar interests to your own and just see what friendships you make, and how those friendships evolve.
>>
Sorry for late replies, I was at work.
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

>>16681279
Definitely not.
I guys that are slightly older are fine, but I strictly follow the "half your age, plus seven" rule. Guys that are way older are 95% creepers if they're into me
A) because they're already older
B) because I look so young it's like a 40yo fucking a 15yo.

>>16681301
The problem is not that they like how I look, but because they like the idea of fucking a child. I'm not into ageplay or anything along those lines, so it's a huge turn off.

>>16681302
>you're always called cute, not sexy
This is another problem I have pretty often. I want to be seen as a sexy adult, not an innocent child.

>>16681316
The stuffed animals got started with my late grandmother who left her collection to me. Then, after working at the toy store, I couldn't resist (additional info: it's build a bear, so I mainly collect them, not just random ones from toys r us)
It's true that many of them I could get rid of, but several have deep-rooted sentimental value.
It's not like I "play the part" just that my interests happen to re love around things that are associated with children

>>16681990
I browse /v/ occasionally (although I'm in no way a gamer) and I sometimes watch anime. I usually don't like to tell people because it adds to the "look at this loli weeb" image that I don't want to have.
>>
File: 139837033058.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is /adv/ worth saving from bait threads?
>>
>>16681087
I have almost the exact same stats as you physically, with a really young face, voice, and bone structure. I stunted my growth almost entirely with very poor choices regarding food and drugs in my youth.

Honestly, you probably hang out in weird as fuck places. Are you looking for men on fetlife or in kink clubs or something? I'm in the same situation but I've only had one dude interested in ageplay and I don't think it was based on appearance since he had lots of taller, fatter littles in the past. Nonetheless, all I did was explain I wasn't interested and he moved along. The vast majority of guys who hit on me are fuckin normies. To be fair, they are inherently attracted to pubescent girls by being attracted to me, but I stopped letting that bother me a long time ago. Otherwise, just normal dudes. There aren't even that many guys into ageplay. You must be giving off some kind of vibe. Maybe it's the stuffed animal/toy stores kinda thing? Do you talk like a little?

I can guarantee it's your presentation. Ironically, I have an opposite problem where submissive men who are interested in being dommed by a very small girl flock towards me. It seems statistically unlikely, but I've had 10+ different unrelated men who fit that description pursue me outside of a kink space. I'm not into d/s. It's entirely because of how I act and present myself, which gives men the impression that I'm dominant and makes submissives want to be around me. If it bothers you, change your presentation.
>>
>>16682498
Not gonna lie, I had to look up what "little" meant in this context....
>>
>>16681087
post nudes or semi nudes OP
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.