[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's some romantic shit i can do for the girl i like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1452112496866.jpg (1MB, 2000x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1452112496866.jpg
1MB, 2000x1007px
what's some romantic shit i can do for the girl i like?
>>
>>16679845
tell her to suck you off in the rain
>>
Make your intentions clear and take her out on a date instead of doing favours for her and expecting her to return your affections for it like the Nice Guy you are.
>>
>>16679845
finger her butthole while youre fucking her
>>
>>16679845
take her in your arms and kiss her, then tell her you'd like to do something romantic for her and ask her what she'd like

we don't know her so we can't tell you what she will find romantic
>>
Tell her you don't need her sweet butthole to be happy
>>
in what country do you live, OP?
>>
>>16680136
india
>>
>>16680136
mexico
>>16680216
this guy is not op
>>
>>16680136
madagascar

>>16680216
>>16680220
these guys are not op
>>
>>16680216
Take her to a hindu shrine (a pretty one) then have a picnic in a park/garden.
>>16680220
Take her to have some tortas and just watch a sunset on a hill.
>>16680229
Save a bird from some a-hole cat. Then give her some pretty (not toxic) flowers.
>>
File: wallpaper3.jpg (588KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper3.jpg
588KB, 2000x1333px
>>16679845
Nothing, unless you want to end up like this fag: >>16680175

Women like the idea of romance, but once your'e romantic to them, they think you're a loser and want someone who is dominant. You can't please women, there's no way to win. Just do whatever makes you happy and find a girl who does stuff for you.

I was once like you but then saw my younger cousins be fucking ice cubes to their girlfriends. Their girlfriends in turn were crazy for them. I've been envious of them during their double marriage and realized I've been too "soft" to my girlfriend. She took and took and didn't do anything in return. Women are like that.
>>
On Christmas I made a jar that had little hearts with things I liked about her written on them. On her birthday I welded her a butterfly out of spoons because she says I always give her butterflies. For valentine's day I'm setting up a drive in movie in our yard with a bedsheet, smartphone projector, and cardboard cars with blankets.

Any of those ideas help?
>>
>not just raping her and getting what you want
C.u.ck
U
C
K
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.