[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I wait too long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: attractednessgraph.png (22KB, 668x627px) Image search: [Google]
attractednessgraph.png
22KB, 668x627px
I had a crush on a girl in uni, first time I ever really had a crush on anyone my age who I could talk to. Just before Christmas break I start talking to her. She's really friendly too me, we flirt quite a lot, she starts the conversations with me, smiles a lot, more or less tells me she likes sitting with me in lectures and stuff.

We go on Christmas break, she invites me to do a bunch of stuff with her once we get back. In fact we even sit watching a show in her room on her bed UNDER A BLANKET.

I stupidly tell her at this point that she was my only good friend on the course. That seems to deject her a little bit. All throughout the week we don't talk, she doesn't show me any interest at all any more.

We wouldn't see each other for another 2 weeks after this week and she doesn't want to meet alone again (always says she's busy at whatever I suggest). I get frustrated and tell her how I feel via text. She rejects me brutally, tells me she's aromantic.

I don't think that's true though, I definitely think there was a time where she did like me. All in all we were 'friends' for about 2 months or so, maybe longer and I had a crush all that time. Did I wait too long to ask her out? What mistake did I make?
>>
Maybe. Maybe she found someone else. Maybe she just stopped seeing you that way. Maybe she never saw you that way in the first place and thought maybe you guys were getting a little too comfortable. No way to know without her telling you. It's tough but you're just going to have to cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>16676706
Could it have been the timing though? A lot of people I've told this too have told me that 2-3 months of a crush is far too long, and I got 'friendzoned'. In the future if I get a crush should I try immediately and without hesitation?
>>
Stop being such a fucking beta.

You tell her how you feel LIKE A MAN, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND DIRECT.
She either says she likes you too or she does not, if yes, great. If not, then move on with life and maybe you can remain just friends. DO NOT CHASE GIRLS. It is useless, unless you want to be a beta that can be cut out at any time and expected to still chase.

As for timing, you tell her how you feel the instant you can conclude what way you feel about someone else. You just fucking tell her, women are the ones that are shy about love. Not men, unless you're a beta faggot.
Don't ask, take charge.

You can do it, I'm telling all these things from my perspective, from what I have experienced and seen.

BE A MAN.
>>
>>16676764
He already did that, dumbshit. Please read the post before responding next time.
>>
>>16676784
Nope he did it too late. Rest in pepperoni.
Take my advice as something in general anyways because it is truthful in my opinion.
>>
>>16676789
I'm a 19 year old, this my first time at any of this ever, I went to an all boys school for 7 years and then worked in an office full of men for 1 year. That's why I'm a bit shit at this. I thought I was being quick by doing it in 2 months.

As for being a beta I think you're right, I told her about my anxieties, I didn't take advantage of any of the two times we were actually alone together in person either. I was a soft mewling bitch all in all and I'm scared that might have contributed to her losing interest too, I don't know how to change though.
>>
>>16676764
And then there's that guy.
>>
How was your home situation? Did you have a good alpha male role model in your household? Like your dad or brother?
Quick is a very relative word, it only matter when both of you feel it, the feeling of tingly love. If she feels it and you do too, SHE WILL NOTICE. And that is when you have to make a move.
NEVER TELL A GIRL ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS WHEN YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS TOGETHER YET. you will just scare her off or you will be her "victim" to work on and nurture, but she will NEVER she you as attractive fucking material unless you look like a fucking male super model, even then I doubt that you have any chance.
Being alone with someone you like can be very scarce, that being said, you have to make use of any opportunity in front of you like it is the last.
BE A MAN, TAKE CARE OF HER AND HER PROBLEMS, DON'T BE A LEANING POLE AS WELL BUT JUST LISTEN TO HER PROBLEMS AND DON'T TRY TO SOLVE THEM UNLESS THEY'RE TASKS.
LEARN TO SAY NO AS WELL, IT MAKES GIRLS WET. But be reasonable when you say no, either show her or tell her why "no". Fuck I'm drifting off because I'm just so fucking angry at you.
Learn from these mistakes, and who knows, just try again and maybe you can repair your past mistakes with her.
DO NOT EVER CHASE LIKE A DOG THOUGH. Just propose something (don't ask like a beta) if no, then move on with life.
Example:
Probability of no 100%: "would you like to have dinner together?"
High chance of yes: "let's have dinner together"

Do not fuck up.
>>
>>16676830
That man*

Just hear me out and I'm not just blerring shit, I am telling you why and how, I am telling you it is my based on my own experience as well, which should indicate to you that you don't have to take it seriously if you don't want to. Thus not having to respond to me.
>>
>>16676869

>>>/r/theredpill
>>
So guys, what do you think?
Does he have a chance to turn that situation to a "good" end?
>>
>I stupidly tell her at this point that she was my only good friend on the course.
>my only good friend
>my friend
>friend

That's your mistake. You called her your friend. She obviously wanted to be something more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.