[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Party Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1369365308163.png (108KB, 319x367px) Image search: [Google]
1369365308163.png
108KB, 319x367px
>be me
>In college
>track runner
>muscular otter build
>able to easily flirt and make girls laugh
>8" penis
The catch.
>dont drink
>only take science classes.
How the hell am I supposed to pick when at parties Im the only sober one.
>anon have a drink
>oh youre one of those guys...
>boring
How the hell am I supposed to pick up women under these conditions. Im not looking for a serious relationships and there are girls I could date for that. I just want to bang hot chicks I see. Like I can get them to bite their lips at me, but I cant close the deal.
And why is there so much pressure talking to these girls. One will wink at me and Im supposed to cross over the fucking earth to entertain her. But in the end, shes a drunken mess and I cant, or she wants to be around drunk people.
Advice?
>>
Now you understand what people mean by "personality matters". Just fucking act drunk instead of being stiff as a board - it's like the same fucking thing. They want to be with somebody that's confident and easy going. You sound like you have a massive stick up your ass because of your entitled attitude "oh man I got a big cock, I'm fit, and I'm in the sciences, the bitches should be begging ME for the D!"

Holy fuck, man.
>>
>>16676516
Why does everyone here project so much.
I dont have a problem with my personality. People love me. And I have no problem with sober women. Just the drunk ones. When someone ask you to drink with them and you turn them down they immediately get turned off. Guys as well. Im asking how to avoid that.
>>
>>16676526
Not that I have this problem, but I think in this day and age, it's a genuinely legit concern. However, it does mostly boil down to the kind of people you hang out with. Like, if someone thinks you're boring just because you don't drink, they're generally not worth your time.

You sound like you have a lot going for you OP, maybe expand your social circle and try meeting people outside of parties. This is a prime time in your life, so make the most of it.

Are you in any clubs/societies?
>>
>>16676542
Well I have friends. And I meet girls through club activities and what not. Just not in situations where you pick one up and have a 1 night stand.
Maybe I just suck at 1 night stands in general. I havent had 1 or rather if I did it was with a girl I already knew somewhat. Like I just want to a no strings attach hot girl to bang. When you start juggling girls close to you things get hairy.
Maybe Im thinking with my dick too much. Its just everyones having so much fun and theres so many hot girls, but I cant join in because I dont drink. No party life for me I guess. Could be for the best maybe.
>>
File: 1300654133890.png (49KB, 342x398px) Image search: [Google]
1300654133890.png
49KB, 342x398px
Just want to have fun at parties
>>
Why don't you drink? You sound like a pussy. Regardless of anything else, it's hard to trust someone who doesn't drink. Don't you trust yourself to keep it under control? Unpopular in school so never drank, no tolerance, one beer would make you drunk? Faggot.
>>
>>16676614
Because one of my kidneys malfunctioned and started destroying my other organs when I was in high school and I had to keep a perfect diet to get it back to health. At any sign of a problem Ill get kicked off the track team and pretty much not allowed to do physical activites.
But even if that wasnt the case I have no interest in drinking. Like its poison and I dont want to. But I realize that so many people think like you its hard to deal with. I dont even want to be your friend. I just want to bang hot girls.
>>
>>16676674
Good luck "banging" any girls without any friends or social value.
>>
>>16676511
I was in an almost identical situation. I was skinny my freshman year, but became muscular my sophomore year. I go to a school that's 70% guys. I don't drink either.

My tactic for a while was to stand around the edges and look bored. It didn't work every time, but I got usually got one girl a party.

Literally just act drunk and don't worry what people think of you for it. A lot of girls actually liked this trait.

The only issue with not drinking is that you cannot have sex with drunk girls. DO NOT DO IT. I got the offer a few times (one brought me to her bedroom) but I always rejected it. You are asking for trouble if you do that.

I only lost my virginity a few months ago at the start of my senior year. But I lost it like 15 times in one month to two girls. One of the girls went full amazon mode and tried to hold me down and touch my prostate. I'm now dating the other one.
>>
>>16676682
Did I say I didnt have friends or social value. I just want to bang hot girls at party. Not drink.
>>
>>16676686
I wasn't thinking of replying but..

Good on you for making hard choices to keep your health intact and keeping your long-term goals in mind. It's rare to see and quite inspiring.

That being said senpai if you wanna get laid play a longer game - you don't drink, so don't try to pick up a girl who's drinking - as someone who rarely drinks, I gotta agree that it is harder to trust someone who hasn't been drinking too.

If you're good at it, you can fake being a little tipsy, but I'd recommend switching up your tactics

You're on track and you've got a good body how are you not turning this into Tinder gold yet?

Get to know more girls and flirt with them and so long you won't get romantically interested try to start an FWB thing. If you show you're discreet and respectful you'll go a long way to winning her trust for shit like this.

Good luck with life, and keep running.
>>
Talk nerdy to me. :3
>>
>>16676511
you don't go to parties for girls then. Go on tinder if you want sober hook ups.
>>
>>16676703
Because Im on campus with girls all around me.
Im not looking for drunks. I reject them because Im not about to get caught up in that type of drama. Just you know, they all seem to be in groups sipping on something and want you to join in.
>>16676711
;_;

Fuck me I guess Ill just get a girlfriend. If theres gonna be strings attached might as well.

>>16676704
Are we talking actual nerdy or hipster with glasses nerdy.
>>
>>16676722
Should add my school is 70f/30m.
>>
>>16676511
>anon have a drink
>oh youre one of those guys...
>boring
Are these things people actually say to you, or just things you're worried about people saying?

I didn't drink in college either and I never had any of those problems.
>>
>>16676875
Yes. And it gets much worse. Some like to make a scene about it as if they get enough people to pressure me Ill cave.
>>
>>16676614
>It's hard to trust someone that doesn't drink

Are you kidding me? People who don't drink are often trustworthy as fuck. The fact that you see the consumption of something universally unhealthy as a requirement makes me unable to trust you.

I'll have a few beers with my honors, but God damn. Alcohol is fucking retarded. There are so many other ways to have fun. Then again, I live on an island and have access to beautiful beaches constantly. You urban/subutban cucks need shit like that to forget how controlled you are. It's so sad.
>>
>>16676614

>it's hard to trust someone who doesn't drink

Know how I can tell you're a fucking child?
>>
>>16676722
Actual nerdy, like sapiosexual.
>>
>>16676883
Really? I still find that so strange.

I went out to parties and to the bars with friends, but I either didn't drink or just had some pop. It either wasn't an issue at all or I was sometimes praised for being the dd. I had like the exact opposite experience from you.
>>
>>16676883
Yeah, I had the same issue in university. People don't like to consider that the choices they make are unhealthy. They're massively insecure about their use, and you can tell by how defensive they get. All you do is present to them an alternative to their dirty, materialistic lifestyle, and it upsets them.

Keep on going, anon. Stop trying to meet females at parties. Go to clubs instead or stuff like that. You are a rarity, and so it follows that a female compatabile with you is a rarity too. Shit sucks, but don't give in and sink to their level.
>>
>>16676555
>Like I just want to a no strings attach hot girl to bang
why not buy a prostitute?
>>
>>16676930
I got to meet with a student of the famous mathematician chern and have a 1 on 1 talk about under what conditions were diffeomorphisms preserved over the two-fold theory in higher dimensions for 2 hours.
Not sure if you were counting math.
>>
>>16676984
Because theres 70% of my campus thats free lays if only I took a sip.
>>
>>16677009
then maybe you should drink in moderation you dumbass
>>
>>16677009
but you literally can't take a sip, so what is the point of considering such unlikely scenarios?

Time and labour are money. $200 for a hooker comes to about 18 hours labour. How many shitty parties have you spent 2-3 hours at trying to pick up "free" pussy?
>>
>>16677040
These hookers need to be 9.5/10s because if I wanted to put in work Id just get a gf.
>>
>>16677047
>if I wanted to put in work
Do you enjoy going to parties where you're the only one not drinking?
>>
>>16677052
I enjoy being part of my campus life and dont want to miss out. I have fun with friends before everyone is wasted. Then theres the girls who dont really drink but drink enough to hang out with the guys who are and it should really be considered rape but they go off with these wasted guys.
>>
>>16676999
That's pretty cool, but you should just relax and let me relieve you of your two (1+1)-dimensional bordisms.
>>
>>16677099
Huh, I found that more arousing that I ever thought I would
>>
File: sexy.png (69KB, 574x496px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.png
69KB, 574x496px
>>16677126
>>16677099
>>
>>16677099
Did the dog talk nerdy when you fucked it?
>>
>>16677099
>let me relieve you of your two (1+1)-dimensional bordisms
Wait did you make this up? I have so much respect for whoever did.
>>
>>16677060
So why are you complaining?
>>
>>16677155
Yeah I just made that up. Cool right?
Mathematical pants. :)
>>
>>16677169
see>>16676511
>>
File: asu.jpg (333KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
asu.jpg
333KB, 2048x1152px
>>16676511
I'm a 9.5/10 part-time model that's looking for a judgmental straight edgy fedora geek to give my virginity to. Give me your address and I'll be right over.
>>
>>16677196
>virgin
Sounds like strings attached.
>>
File: 2039771.jpg (557KB, 600x1785px) Image search: [Google]
2039771.jpg
557KB, 600x1785px
>>16676511
Carry your own flask and fill it with water. Any time someone gives you something, say you already have some
Poor a little from your flask into everything.
Now here's the hard part.
Be fun without alcohol.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.