[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
are all women bisexual?
>>
>>16674442
If Kinsey is to bepieved, then no more so than men; women just aren't as good at hiding it.
>>
I've seen studies that say men can't be bisexual but all women are. Has to be bullshit though because I'm bisexual, many men are.
>>
>>16674442
Doubtful, but women don't have to be "masculine" and reject anything vaguely homosexual the way men are expected to
>>
>>16674442
no but they have the ability to become bisexual.
>>
>>16674442
>bisexual is gay/lesbian.
>>
>>16674442
No such thing as bisexual, just people who are confused and dont know what to decide on. Take it from this point of view: a donkey walks through the desert and when it finally gets to eat and drink it cant decide whether to drink first or eat first so it dies of hunger and dehydration.
>>
>>16674456
>I'm bisexual, many men are.

Speak for yourself.
>>
My idea is that since everyone can tell who is more attractive, regardless of gender - they are therefore more attracted to some people, regardless of gender - therefore everyone is attracted to their own gender, since they are more attracted to some people of their gender than they are to others. People differ in how they react to this. Some people get jealous, others get gay, others get homophobic, others attach to more attractive same-gender people in a submissive yet asexual fashion.
>>
I don't want to kiss girls or touch them or have sex with them, I like looking at very pretty girls sometimes but just as much as I like looking at anything that's pretty. So no.
>>
>>16675019

and you speak for all other men? including all of the ones who say they are bi?
>>
File: Fantastic-Planet.jpg (585KB, 1400x940px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Planet.jpg
585KB, 1400x940px
>>16675004
BS. How are they confused? A confused person thinks things that are not logically consistent. For example, they might think that they are pregnant and not pregnant at the same time. But being sexually attracted to both men and women isn't like that.
>>
File: fantasticplanet053.jpg (515KB, 1356x804px) Image search: [Google]
fantasticplanet053.jpg
515KB, 1356x804px
>>16675049
Logic
>>
>>16675035
Your sexual orientation isn't just "I find these people physically attractive." Anyone with eyes can say if someone is attractive or not. But not everyone sees an attractive person and thinks "I want to fuck that."
SEXual orientation and all that.
>>
>>16675049
Bi is homosexual. Once you sleep with a man you are homosexual. Most men are not homosexual.
>>
>>16675092
Trollicious
>>
>>16675035
Looking too much into it. I do rants around here and am the one looked at crazy so you can't go to that level. Sexuality is what every part of you wants. Me: completely heterosexual: opposite gender and all their body parts. I honestly think it's completely disgusting to touch where crap comes and where food is ingested and I don't want where I eat food and where I crap to be touched and instead would want to touch my body with just the opposite gender's body parts. Most of all I enjoy the company of the opposite gender and hate it when people view me as butch because I wear glasses and am nice. Romantically and sexually women. No I don't swing and no I don't hide. I just really freaking hate being looked at as butch or a swinger when I'm not. Especially when she is right there in front of me and because of that retarded saying that if you are nerdy, pissed about being incorrectly labeled, non-discriminatory towards other sexualities, strong, shy, crazy, good, nice, a guy, and attractive you are gay. No I ain't damn it and hate it when she's just in front of me and I get mocked a lot! I mean just that hot chick a little older than me in front of me and those guys five-ten years older take her, because of my stupid social labels. Especially if they're childish. Went through a lot of stupidity because I kept on trying to get the older chick unlike a lot of other guys and because it is different it's look at it differently. I like them a little older because I feel they can handle me more and they look hotter to me than girls younger. I mean just in front of me and society and-. And people do know me a lot and I guess I am a bit popular, but damn it!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.