[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so depressed i cant stop crying my boyfriend has no empathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2581px
I am so depressed i cant stop crying my boyfriend has no empathy he just rolls his eyes or yells at me

I dont know how to feel better
>>
>>16674247
Dump him.
>>
Depressed about what?
>>
>>16674247
Dump him, he'll come crying back
>>
File: oYnxSLT.png (183KB, 3571x4810px) Image search: [Google]
oYnxSLT.png
183KB, 3571x4810px
>Dump your boyfriend
>Let yourself cry for awhile
>Pick yourself up
>See a counselor
>Pick up a new hobby
>etc
>>
>>16674247
Stop being a drama queen, kek
>>
>>16674258
I have some medical problems that are the result of physical abuse and I am having a really hard time dealing with it without becoming overwhelmed with sadness
>>
>>16674276
Be more specific.
>>
>>16674276
Vagina problems?
>>
>>16674276
You need a therapist and a good support system of family/friends, not a cruel boyfriend.
>>
>>16674283
I dont want my family and frieds to know I was abused
>>
>>16674291
Look if you want people's advice you have to be more specific than that. What happened exactly?
>>
>>16674291
Does your boyfriend know you were abused?
>>
Explain more.
>>
>>16674295
I have a broken toe, scar damage on several areas of my body, chunks of hair pulled out
>>
>>16674302
And who did it?
>>
>>16674276
You can't have a proper relationship in your state. Get a therapist before you get another boyfriend or all your relationships will be shitty with shitty guys who treat you like shit because you're all fucked up. Fix yourself, then date.
>>
>>16674305
My boyfriend tried to sell me as a slave to some weed grower and he raped me and hurt me physically.

Yesterday my bf came and said he was so sorry he loves me and hopes I can forgive me and i started crying hysterically because I feel so used and alone and damaged.
>>
>>16674305
My friends dog
>>
>>16674325
Girls are hilarious
>>
>>16674307
I dont feel good enough to ever date again.
I feel like crap and I look like crap.
I have big gashes in my leg where an industrial fan was dropped on me. The hair thing drives me nuts.
>>
>>16674325
This is a troll right? No one is this retarded.
>>
>>16674331
It was not very funny at all actually for me
>>
>>16674325
Lmao
>>
>>16674325

Jesus anon, that's horrible. You don't deserve that treatment.

DO NOT talk to your bf (ex-bf, right?) and find someone that you can feel safe with.

Your bf doesn't love you. No one can love a person and then sell you to a weed grower. You do that to someone you hate, or just don't give a shit about. Right?
>>
>>16674332
Lol you just don't want to settle for someone ugly. There's plenty of guys who would treat you right
>>
>>16674247
I just cant imagine anyone wanting to be with me after that
I feel totally ruined
>>
>>16674334
No its not.
My boyfriend told me he wanted us to live together and we rented a house
In my name. I had to have surgery for a running injury and instead of picking me up my bf skipped town and gave his keys to a drug grower rapist and asked him to take care of me and set up some plants in the house. He raped Me and abused me and forced me to do heavy lifting right after surgery and I popped stitches and got an infectiom
Then he attacked me. He told
Me to move a giant fan or he would rape me again and it fell
On my legs and cut them.

Im a mess the only person i would show my body too is my bf i dont want to tell my parents i was mangled up by a drug dealer and grower

Im so ashamed
>>
>>16674352
You're fucking retarded. Your family is exactly who you need to tell and turn to.
>>
>>16674352
I came for the erotica and stayed for the laughs - 10/10
>>
>>16674357
Well i am adopted and i dont know if they would even be therefor me
>>
>>16674352

You shouldn't be ashamed, what did you do? Your bf is an asshole.

WHy don't you move back to your parents, make up some other excuse about how you hurt your leg.

Collect yourself, then venture out better.

Men will constantly take advantage of you because you think you are worthless.

You're not, they are just users. You deserve to be happy, you deserve to be loved.

You do, anon.
>>
>>16674365
lol you CANNOT be serious. they would still treat you better than you bf.
>>
>>16674352
My sides, this is hilarious
>forced me to do heavy lifting right after surgery and I popped stitches and got an infectiom
>told Me to move a giant fan or he would rape me again

10/10 comedy gold, he raped her and then forced her to move a giant fan
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.