[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I of 5 years broke up about a month ago. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1407903751781.jpg (145KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1407903751781.jpg
145KB, 500x374px
My girlfriend and I of 5 years broke up about a month ago. How the fuck do we get back together?
>>
You don't. Life is not a rom-com. Let her go.
>>
>>16672240
There's always a way, right?
>>
>>16672245
First thing I noticed in OP was you said we. There is only you. You are the actor, she is the object of your actions. Ask yourself how to get her back. It will probably involve displays of manliness.
>>
>>16672236

>Ask how to get gf back
>No context

fix your imbecility first
>>
>>16672269
I'm not really sure what happened. We graduated college, and it's like she got scared of everything and let it spiral. She stopped communicating and withdrew.
>>
>>16672273

She lost the interest then, better move on than waste your time
>>
First, you get some balls ! Second, you grow up and start thinking about your future. Third : GO GET SOME BITCHES
>>
>>16672236
proposition her to watch some Twin Peaks with you, always puts me in the mood
>>
>>16672711
I tried that a few months ago. She wasn't interested.

>>16672322
I am man, I have a new job that pays well and provides benefits, I'm about 4 months away from moving out of my parents house. But the third part of the plan was getting engaged. But, you know.
>>
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.