[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my ex of seven months broke up. A brief back story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: iFunny - 1_9_2016 4_15_46 PM.jpg (131KB, 700x1247px) Image search: [Google]
iFunny - 1_9_2016 4_15_46 PM.jpg
131KB, 700x1247px
So me and my ex of seven months broke up. A brief back story goes like.

>meet girl at work
>she has plans to do road construction to make bank for college.
>we get together and plans change to include me.
>she starts staying at my house within like a month.
>see signs she's a slut, never really trust her.
>on the road trip up north for road construction see her texting her ex's
>basically end up chocking her eventually because she wont stop
>I spend the majority of my 1,500 a week on her and our expenses so she can save for college.
>ends up giving her parents about 2k behind my back because they are really poor.
>not too mad because I know they are poor but upset because she didnt tell me and seems like her own parents where using her.
>get back to our home state for her to start college
>I stay in the girls dorm with her for about 3 months.
>our sex life has been going downhill for a ling time
>can't last long/mental block because she told me she is 18 and slept with 9 guys some of them black and also my younger brother before I met her.
>in the end she throws me out

What do guys I still love her but I feel it going away everyday and I dont know how I feel about that. She was the first person I ever loved seriously. It doesn't hurt as much anymore and its not the pain I want to forget it's forgetting about her and all the fun times we had I dont want to forget. It's been about a month of no contact from either of us and I almost sent her a facebook message this morning. So should I just move on or what?

Try to get back with her or try for closure?
>>
>>16672155
Dump that whore, and move on
>>
File: 20q.jpg (71KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
20q.jpg
71KB, 900x600px
also my younger brother before I met her.

>Are you for real?
>>
>>16672155
>caring about how many guys she's slept with.

Anon, when you grow older you will realize just how much promiscuous women are. When you're 30 looking for a partner you better believe a woman in her 30's wouldve took the dick from atleast 20-50 different guys, minimum.
>>
>>16672164
Let's lower that to 12-50, but yes.

News flash: men and women like sex to an equal degree. Slutshaming is hypocritical as guys don't seem that judgemental of other guys sleeping around.
>>
>>16672161
This is what I feel is best but idk sometimes all I want is her back ya'knoooows!
>>16672162
I know but it was like a year before I met her and I met her through work so I just chalked it up as him being another guy, although it was weird...
>>16672164
Yeah I know. I even nicked named her succubus lol. I did tell her about roasties and why there is a thing such as the double standard to keep women from running rampant.
>>
>>16672184
Feminism is stupid. There is literally nothing stopping you from going out and trying. You'll run into the same problems minorities face and they are still successful.
>>
Bump for opinions
>>
Uh guys pls give advice...
>>
All I want to know is do I throw the last 7months down the drain or try and get back with her
>>
>>16672585
>try and get back with her

are you really this fucking stupid?
>>
Realize you' re a little frustrated cuck of a man. And move on.
>>
You're serious using a 7 month "relationship" as an excuse to be a cuck? Next time why don't you stick the next dick in her yourself?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.