[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my friends got really drunk and messaged my gf saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: emoitons.jpg (58KB, 449x688px) Image search: [Google]
emoitons.jpg
58KB, 449x688px
One of my friends got really drunk and messaged my gf saying she was really hot.

How do I react to this?

To be fair, he had to be carried to his door because he was fucking REKT.
>>
Punch him
>>
Ask him about it then laugh and hang out then get drunk together and then beat his ass knowing that he could potentially be fucker her already
>>
>>16672099
Did your girlfriend tell you?

If yes, nothing is wrong.
If no, disown that bitch and beat the shit out of your "friend".
>>
>>16672116
She told me.

Still, I feel like I should do something.
>>
>>16672127
Punch him hard
>>
Why so serious?? Who cares. The women troubles people have on this site.... I think I'm too old or something
>>
>>16672116
>>16672145
It's not about his girl. It's about his friend. Guy needs to know he can't go for OPs girl.
>>
>>16672138
In the dick with a kind of pulling movement.
>>
Tell him it's "not okay" with a smile.

Then tell him again, to reiterate the point without the smile.
>>
>>16672099
your friend thinking your gf is hot is normal but he should have kept it to himself. drunk texting the truth happens and bet he is really embarrassed. not just knowing your gf knows but you do. If he doesn't tell you and apologize then he's trying to hide it so you tell him straight up you know because your gf told you and it better not happen again, you don't have to threaten but make sure you are very serious.
>>
>>16672099
has she wagged her ass and tits in front of him or your other friends. that may have happened. I have a college buddy and his ex when he was not around would abruptly sit in our lap facing us and rub her tits in our face or say she knew we wanted to fuck her. We even told him a few times what she was doing and he wouldn't believe it. Thankfully he got it when she saw her letting a random guy lick a spilled drink off her tits
>>
>>16672181

kek

this, do this OP
>>
>Find out when he has an important event/work
>Day before invite him out for a drink
>Spike his drink
>Ask him if he messaged your girlfriend
>If he admits and shows guilt forgive him
>If he hides it cut your relationship with him
>Either answer tell him you'l drive him home as he will be fucked up by this point from the spiked drink
>drive him to the middle of nowhere
>take his clothes and phone
>leave him there
>he will never message your girlfriend again
>thank your girlfriend for telling you and then assert your dominance over her with a hard fucking to show only your opinion matters
>>
>>16672099

Have this is mind, 90% of the time, guys that you consider "friends" will bang your gf if she is hot and they have a chance, that "bro" bullshit doesn't exist, when people are drunk they show their true colors, so he didn't texted her just because he was drunk, but because he had the balls to not give a fuck in the moment.
>>
>>16672255
yep, he's been jackin it to your gf and the drink emboldened him
>>
>>16672099
you probably should read the message thread before jumping to conclusions about your friend. If your gf would let you see
>>
What does your girl want you to do?
>>
big fucking deal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.