[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People think im a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Thing is, since I lost some weight, suddenly many people saw me as a girl. For example, in my old work(fast food ) people called me as I where a chick to many times!!
And here comes the real thing...
In my art college, my class is full of guys.. and almost all the class has/had a crush on my... Im not kidding, even one of them try to lay with me, also one creepy guy tried to touch me several times ... like I were a hot chick or something.
So yeah, thing seems to be that im a "hot girl"... even a girl told me "you look like a hotty lesbian"... 2 hours later.. we had sex... all because I looked like a girl to her?
As for my appearance, well I'm 1.62, my hair resembles a short women cut, and also Im kinda slim(52kg)... but come on (for me) I look like a guy... maybe with just a bit of androgynous feel, but nothing more.
And as for my personality, Im just a bit eccentric, and seems like that also counts to be seem as a girl ... but aside of that Im quite masculine, I even the independent leader type.
Aside of my aspect, I found out that people find me hot too because they think Im clever; and like that "maverick" attitude of mine. Seems like that also makes me look like a girl somehow...
Can you guys can deduct for what reason people look at me as a girl?
>>
>>16671310
>5 foot 3 inches
>114 pounds
>self-admitted girlish haircut

Dude. You're a twink.
>>
How the fuck can you possibly expect us to respond to this if you don't post a picture?
>>
>>16671330
>>16671337

I said the "kinda girlish haircut" thing, not because my harcut is actually girlish, but can be seem as one.. and Im not even that skinny.
My haircut is very similar to this http://www.menhairstylespins.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/layered-haircut.jpg

... sorry, no pictures... (buttt maybe I change my mind)
>>
>>16671330
This, you bring out all the gay in straight dudes, by looking like a lesbian.
>>
>>16671366
>... sorry, no pictures... (buttt maybe I change my mind)
We can't really give you any advice unless we see a picture of you. You're not giving us anything to go on, and hair alone isn't your issue.
>>
File: 1452494744429846150433.jpg (1MB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1452494744429846150433.jpg
1MB, 1458x2592px
>>16671366
Just show us a picture, damn. Look, heres me, right now.
>>
>>16671369
that should be because the class is full of guys.. and fuck(hate to said this) im the closets to a girl for them.. like in jail
>>
>>16671378
Whats up with people and not wanting to post pictures on adv?
>>
Post a pic!
>>
File: 1451968979800.jpg (14KB, 280x157px) Image search: [Google]
1451968979800.jpg
14KB, 280x157px
Eat meat
lift weights
go running
BULK UP YOU SKINNY FUCKING SKELLITON
get a not faggot girl look
look like a man

Dont be a faggot
never listin to mentilly ill trans faggots, or you will kill yourself
>>
Btw, guys... >>16670586
This story sounded hella fake anyway
>>
File: 20140629_210700 - copia3.jpg (105KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20140629_210700 - copia3.jpg
105KB, 960x1280px
>>16671532
>>16671459
>>16671409
>>16671371

okokok, here is a picture(changed some things for anom reasons)

And no, the story is true, it doesnt even sound to odd
>>
>>16671580
Yeah your classmates are closet case homosexuals
>>
>>16671580
Nothing about you makes me think you're a woman. I don't find you particularly attractive either, which is probably because I'm a heterosexual male. I dunno dude. You definitely register as male to me.

That said, art school is fucking weird.
>>
>>16671580
Why'd you post the same story twice, though? That's just weird.
>>
>>16671580
I'm not saying you're ugly, but I'm a straight man and I have no interest in fucking you like "those guys" at your school. 0% of you made me think you were a girl whatsoever.
>>
>>16671604
theres any study that reports in art schools are more non heterosexual attitudes or something?
>>
>>16671616
yeah that's supposed to be the normal thing.. but still for some reason many pleople see me as a girl when they firts see me.. aside from the weirdos from my art c...
>>
>>16671617
I went to art school for a year. I didn't like it, but that's another story. Yeah, it's less heterosexual (which didn't have to do with why I disliked it, it was more of having to deal with pretension, people who valued ego over actual social skills, and the absurd price tag for unstable career prospects).

Anyways just carry yourself differently and shit. Work out I guess. Idk.
>>
>>16671636
I found out, that in art schools people is more likely to have some mental disorder -sometimes this create a bad social ambient -
>>
>>16671656
Art school gave me fuckloads of bad vibes, personally. If you like it, feel free to stay. If you don't, feel free to leave and do something else.

I think a much better use of the resources that most art schools cost (in America all private art schools are literally $60,000 a year, and they're not exactly generous with scholarships or financial aid) is to move to a major city, and use the money on a fuckload of supplies to become absurdly talented, living expenses, and also networking costs (getting into events, wearing clothes that will impress the right people, etc). But that's just my theory.
>>
>>16671580
whats wrong with your nose?
>>
>>16671580
Bro, If you are mistaken for a girl, I think you have some ugly ass girls over there.
>>
>>16671695
while editing the background I accidentally modify part of the right of my face, I was gonna fix it, but I leave it like that for anon reasons.. idk
>>
>>16671696
well, south america... wait ur telling that im ugly ? kek
>>
>>16671613
I did?...
>>
>>16671712
Different anon

You're like a 5. Average. Some people have a fetish for your style though, apparently. To them you're probably like a 7-8.

If I were a heterosexual girl, I'd consider you average, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But I'm not, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>16671803
Soo I actually have some bit of lesbian look or som?
>>
>>16671310
>my town is full of faggots: the thread
>>
>>16671900
*my art school
>>
.. really?
>>
Maybe you got god tier pheromones.

How's your voice?
>>
>>16671580
"hot girl".... far from it. super disappointed. i was thinking you might look like andrej pejic or some shit. i'm sorry but you're one of the uglier "girls" i've seen. even if you had that dyke look going on.

can you honestly look at your op's pic and think you can compare?

and i'm an art student too; the guys be thirsty as fuck in this program and not a lot of girls are that appealing.
>>
>>16673493

As I said, I look like a guy... but I dont why the f. this happens to me

As for the op picture... welp I just pic some random photo to grab attention.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.