[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possibly Pregnant from a One Night Stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

File: image001.jpg (458KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
458KB, 2272x1704px
It is as it sounds. I may be pregnant from a 1 night stand. I havent taken any tests yet but I have a sinking feeling I am.

I had a 1 night stand and the guy who came inside me wont return my texts. In the case that I am actually pregnant I am seriously divided as to whether or not to abort to baby as I have no real desire to have a relationship with the father and the father obviously has no desire to relationship with me....it being a 1 night stand and all...

My question is....if I am indeed pregnant should I abort it?

Second question is... if I'm pregnant should I try my hardest to track down the father?

pic hopefully related (havent taken a test yet)
>>
How long ago was this?

You can always try plan B if it's under 72 hrs I believe
>>
>>16668873
I know full well about plan B and it's been more than 72 hours because I had sex when I should not be fertile at all....

I just have a sinking feeling....

If nothing else I'll take a test within the next week to find out for sure...

However, even though I'm pro-choice as fuck... I don't think I myself could go through with an abortion....
>>
>putting the fate of your spawn in the hands of the advice board on the butthole of the internet

Yeah nah you should get an abortion.

Love,
a mum
>>
Absolutely no one can tell you what you should do if you are pregnant. It's such a highly personal decision and you have to look at your situation and decide what would be best.

If you truly feel like you could raise the child well and love it and care for it, why not go for it? But you have to remember, an embryo/zygote is not a child if that's holding you back from deciding to abort if your situation isn't good.
>>
>>16668886
just take this damn test and abort if you're indeed pregnant
go find something you truly want to do like a hobby or something and try to forget this whole thing believe me it's for the best.
>>
>>16668867

>if I'm pregnant should I try my hardest to track down the father?

No, abort that meal ticket. I'm tired of paying out the ass for drug addicts to get clean and single mothers to feed their kids (buy Gucci handbags)
>>
>>16668867

>Having sex so many times with so many different men I need to track down who the actual father is

Fuck off, whore.
>>
>>16668867
Congratulations, you get to live with your mistakes now and set another fatherless faggot that will become a criminal or kill himself into this world.

This is the price you pay to live as a whore. I'm sure there was something nice about you, and that you were a beautiful soul at one point, but it's gone now. You've debased yourself and you've prematurely ruined your child's life.
>>
What the fuck guys? I thought tests don't work that fast.

Anyway don't freak yourself out too much. I was convinced I'm pregnant too after I had to take antibiotics and only after realized we should have used condoms in addition to the pill. I was already crying for the child I was going to have to abort but it turned out I was fine.
>>
>>16668867
You should tell the father, and then do whatever it is you feel is right.

If you think it's the right time and place to have a kid (unlikely based on your post but idfk) then keep it.

If you don't think you can emotionally and financially support a child then abortion is probably the way to go. Otherwise you risk having a very difficult life for yourself and the child.
>>
>>16668867
>>16668228
>>
>>16668900
This
>>
>>16668928
Did you read the story, holly shit, the autism.
>>
>if I am indeed pregnant should I abort it?
Yes

>if I'm pregnant should I try my hardest to track down the father?
No, just abort it.
>>
>>16668867
>My question is....if I am indeed pregnant should I abort it?
If I was in your situation, I certainly would.

>Second question is... if I'm pregnant should I try my hardest to track down the father?
No. He's not interested in you or any possible child he may be fathering. If you do choose to have this child, it's on you--don't force him to make payments for a kid he doesn't want.

Why would you even think about bringing a child into the world as a single mother with, from what I'm guessing, little means? Do you understand how mentally fucked up that child is going to be, and how they're going to start life with a disadvantage? You may occasionally hear about single mothers that went through hell to take care of their kids, and then they turn out to be doctors or some shit. But those people are outliers. The vast majority raised in those situations end up not doing so well.
>>
Abort abort abort abort abort

A bort

Borty bort-bort.

Because if you don't:
>your life as you know it will be gone forever, and only 2% of the dating marked will find you interesting.
>in about eleven years time.
>>
>>16668867
Whynottake the test before make te thread
>>
Don't abort, you had unprotected sex with a fucking one night stand and you didn't think of protection.

The baby deserves life and so keep it. Raise it like a good human being would and fuck all these edgy faggots on here saying you should abort.
>>
>>16670342
It's not a baby, anon. That's like telling OP that she can't waste a single drop of semen--she has to go to every dumpster in town and turn out every single freshly used condom, dumping the contents into her vagina. Can't waste the potential!
>>
File: 7898567685867.jpg (74KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
7898567685867.jpg
74KB, 640x476px
>>My question is....if I am indeed pregnant should I abort it?

What happens if you do? Nothing. Procedure is less than $1000 and tends to be cheaper the earlier in the pregnancy you go in. If you go to Planned Parenthood the procedure also tends to be subsidized by donations. You may be able to get RU-486, but pay attention to the aftercare procedures. 14 women died (out of 100,000 plus) during the product trials because they had complications from RU-486 (shit like internal bleeding) and the hospitals they went to for help fucked up their care. Or just get a regular, old-fashioned non-coathanger abortion and have it all done with in a day. Unless you live in a state with TRAP laws. You might want to start looking that shit up now.

What happens if you don't? Commit the next 20-30 years of your life raising a child, probably alone, that you didn't initially want. Unless you already have a secure, good-paying job you can expect to be living in or near poverty throughout that time and stressed out all to fuck because of it. No travelling, no going out to movies and very rarely have free time for anything other than laundry, cooking, cleaning up and sleeping.

>>Second question is... if I'm pregnant should I try my hardest to track down the father?

He deserves to know. Don't expect him to be thrilled at the news.
>>
>>16670342
>2016
>the world is starving
>there's endless misery everywhere
>a lump if segregating cells deserves to be put into this reality as a conscious being with no father to speak of, because they exist.

Du you tuck your cum in and kiss them goodnight as well?
>>
>>16668886
Double trips yo
>>
File: 1302306886734.jpg (65KB, 483x450px) Image search: [Google]
1302306886734.jpg
65KB, 483x450px
>>16670342
>OP should be punished by tradeing in those few orgasms for her happiness for the next two decades

yeah naw get fucked
>>
You're clearly too stupid to raise a child if you got pregnant from a one night stand. Please abort, for the child's sake.
>>
>>16668867
have a one night stand means youre a slut. having unprotected one night stand means you're a stupid slut. and thats what you get for being a stupid slut. and if you terminate the pregnancy you are not only a stupid slut but also a murderess and will burn in hell forever and ever for murdering an unborn infant.
>>
>>16670410
Well, we all were on board with you until you outed yourself as a religious idiot. Sorry. You tried at least.
>>
>>16670425
>gets mad about violence against muh embryos
>threatens with violence against actual people

Well at least now everyone knows you're retarded and can avoid you accordingly.
>>
>>16670425
Well, I found the failed abortion.
>>
File: 1355019192733.jpg (44KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1355019192733.jpg
44KB, 409x393px
>>16670425

tl:dr the argument is about at what age it's okay to kill someone. This faggot wants to force protection over someone else's cluster of undifferentiated cells but feels enthusiastic about smashing strangers' heads into concrete.

Do you get off on cognitive dissonance or are you merely ignorant?
>>
File: a lover of life.jpg (47KB, 1230x222px) Image search: [Google]
a lover of life.jpg
47KB, 1230x222px
The 'aborted' post. Nyuk nyuk.
>>
>>16670425
The Universe doesn't deal in 'what ifs', and neither does you god.

It is what it is. My mother did what she did. If she hadn't there would be nothing for me to experience. You can't have 'nothing isn't' in this reality. What is, is.

If OP wants to have an abortion, it's in a part with scratching your head. Cells are going to die in both instances, but guess what. Cells die all the time. It's called respiration, metabolism, excretion.

And also, I'm not atheist. You Americans deal with so shallow understanding of the world it just baffles me.

Seriously, you do realise there a terrifyingly huge dissonance between the teachings of Christ and that you confess to wanting to bash my head in, right?
An embryo is as much a child as a nostril hair is your brain.
>>
>>16668867
Disgusting whore. I hope you die during childbirth
>>
>>16668867
no sense in talking/thinking about it until you get tested. Waste of time.
>>
Filthy whore. I hope your child has down syndrome and you get stuck with it, enjoy motherhood you pathetic slut.
>>
>>16668922

Where the fuck do people get this idea that single mothers on public assistance are buying designer shit?

All the ones I know can't even afford a car.
>>
>>16670308

> If you do choose to have this child, it's on you--don't force him to make payments for a kid he doesn't want.

Misogynist pig. It was just as much his choice to go raw. Men can apparently just shoot their jizz wherever they want without consequence then?

ANYTIME you have sex, man or woman, you should be prepared for the risk of pregnancy. The child didnt ask to be brought into this world.
>>
>>16670652
>>16670677

Judgemental human trash. You are a sad human being. Your bitch mother would be proud.
>>
>>16670750
Look, my husband loves it bare. When we get wasted he wants it (I'm not on the pill) I still drunkenly encourage him to use a condom. Once or twice a year (anniversary and valentine's) he will come in me and I have the common sense within the huge span of time of 72 hours to get Plan B.

Preventing pregnancy isn't hard. I've been sexually active 10 years.

Restricting yourself to unprotected penetration with only individuals you're emotionally invested with also helps with the "whoops" scenario.

Note that I agree it takes two to tango, and that if she carries to term I believe he should pay support. But I think also she is not the victim at all here. If she couldn't afford plan B then she could easily encourage him to help pay for it, any man would fork out $40 to avoid paying for an unwanted child or an abortion. She isn't exempt from responsibilities in this scenario at all.
>>
>>16670770
She's probably in hell jumping for fucking for joy and clicking her heels, Anon. Stupidity deserves no sympathy.
>>
>>16668933
Protip - most antibiotics don't actually do anything to birth control. Only a very certain kind does, and it's not prescribed much. Doctors just tell you to also use alternate birth control, because why not?
>>
>>16668867
Sorry for not responding but I broke my phone. Intentionally that is, right after I came in you.
>>
>>16670960
Nah, that's cool. Do you want to pay cash or check for the next 18 years?
>>
File: Young & Pregnant.jpg (146KB, 1000x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Young & Pregnant.jpg
146KB, 1000x1228px
>>16668867

Look familiar OP?
>>
>>16668867
What a fucking slut. Have your baby and give it away since you're clearly incapable of caring for it but don't burden your fuck toy with paying for it he's just using you like the cumdumpster you are
>>
>>16668867
Most likely the guy won't want to have anything to do with the baby.
So, you'll be a single parent.

Taking care of an infant on your own is incredibly draining, emotionally, financially as well as physically.

How is your situation in life? Do your parents live close by? Are you done with your studies or in a well-paying job? Where can you put the child during daytime when you need to work? Can you afford the daycare, preschool, school, hobbies, university for the child while also being the sole money-earning parent? The average cost of raising a child until age 18 in the US is $ 245 000 or thereabouts. will you have that much to spare, spread over the next 2 decades? Will your parents or other family support you, give you money, take care of the child etc?

Do you even want children? Were you planning on having any soon?

Obviously you should think about these things. Remember that there are a ton of religious organisations who will tell you that "there's a choice" and who will then leave you completely alone with the kid after having persuaded you into keeping it. You shouldn't rely on external help, just think about whether or not you can pull it off alone or with the help of your immediate family.

Then, as soon as the pregancy test results start to be reliable (is it two weeks? one?) you take the test, then confirm with a doctor, and very, VERY carefully think it through.
>>
I'm sorry you're retarded and took a risk you shouldn't have.
>>
>>16671469
Also remember, no-one knows what you have the energy and mental strength to do but you. If you feel like you can't take on the responsibility, abort. Especially if you're young or still in the middle of your studies etc. It's just a zygote or a fetus, despite what people will tell you it's not a baby yet and won't give a shit about what happens to it since there's no consciousness, the only one who cares at this point is you.

But on the other hand, if you get a very strong feeling of absolutely wanting to keep the child, and it seems like you might be able to take on the burden, then maybe that is the right choice.

I repeat, think it through. Don't let other people reason or pressure you into decisions that aren't yours. It's a huge, HUGE decision and if you are indeed pregnant there are only life-altering options. If you abort, it will possibly stay on your mind - but not aborting and keeping the child will completely take over your life. So if you are pregnant, there's no easy option.

Let's hope you're not. Do the pregnancy test asap
>>
>>16668867
geez, ignore the neckbeards calling you a cumdumpster. obviously, this guy is an irresponsible jackass. you should abort if you have no real intentions of caring for a child. the moralfags itt will go on and on but i highly doubt any one of them engage in activities that would make the lives of orphans any better, and anyway being guilt tripped by a bunch of anon men on the internet is no reason to have a baby.
good luck and sorry this guy was such a dick
>>
>>16670342
There is no "baby" and it doesn't "deserve" anything. Seriously. There's possibly a fertilized egg, a tsygote. It's not a person, has no consciousness, has no rights, it literally does not make a difference.

>b-but it could become a person in the future
Possible future potential isn't comparable to what actually exists now. The rights of a woman to her own body and her own life, existing in the current moment, trump the "rights" of a cluster of cells without even a consciousness. It's not "edgy", it's the truth.
>>
Abort it. Fuck ruining your life for no reason.
>>
>implying you're not a troll
It's ultimately your decision but your maternal instincts will soon kick in and you'll more than likely, keep it.
>>
File: clockwork-toy-gearbox.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
clockwork-toy-gearbox.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
Abortion is always the awnser
>>
>>16670347
Repubes - Will step over a starving baby in order to prevent a woman from entering an abortion clinic.
>>
>>16670954
I know that but you know how irrational fears works. MAYBE somehow you happened to be the one who gets screwed over.
>>
File: 1451133410387.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1451133410387.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
Top kek. Fuck off, whore.
>>
>>16668867
if you're torn about having an abortion,
maybe track down the father.

find out for sure and then text him 'i'm pregnant'>
>>
I'd look into abortion or adoption asap. Let's be honest, neither you nor him are ready for children. Try being more careful in the future.

>>16671528
Great meme
>>
Dude here. When I first started having sex with my girlfriend (whom I wouldn't mind getting her pregnant because I want to marry her and want to make sure she will never leave) I thought she was pregnant. I truly deeply did. I had the strongest feeling she was. And the more I thought about it. The more sure I was. But after a few weeks. All was well. But the scary part is that she was seriously showing symptoms. Late period. Nausea. Cravings. Super emotional. All that shit. But anyhow. He did dump his kids in you. So you've got a high chance of being pregnant. Take the fucking emergency pill. Go to a doctor. Idk
>>
getting ahead of yourself, find out if you are pregnant.
A "feeling" is not answer.
>>
>>16668886
>I had sex when I should not be fertile at all....
You're too dumb to have sex. Kill yourself dumbass.
>>
>>16668867
>My question is....if I am indeed pregnant should I abort it?

If you arent sure, then the answer is clearly, YES.
>>
>>16671796
>(whom I wouldn't mind getting her pregnant because I want to marry her and want to make sure she will never leave)

Ummm.
bro. I think we should have a talk.

You are what car salesman call a 'sucker'.
>>
Yes abort it cause your a dumb where who can't control yourself.

Better yet keep it maybe it will teach you some self respect an make you take care of yourself.
>>
>>16672039
I never understood people who think like this.
If you think a motherfucking BABY, a child, another human life is a good "lesson" for some whore, then its you who has no value in human life.

Aborting is so much more humane than saddling unwanted kids on unprepared, and unwilling parents.

OP, single motherhood has got to be pure and complete misery. Having a kid is hard, it's emotional warfare, it's never-ending and constant effort. It's meant for two to do together. I'd have put my head in an oven if I didn't have a husband to co-parent with.
>>
>>16668867
If you knew what was best for all parties involved, you'd use your fucking pea size brain and abort the clump of cells. God why are other women so stupid?
>>
>>16668912
Roll
>>
>ITT: Reddit and Tumblr users outraged at us telling OP to abort, and are further outraged at seeing a ghost fraction of the old, proper 4chan in full swing in this thread

/adv/ needs more of this chemo to rid the fuckwits from their hugbox. You Ledditfags and Tumblrfags occupy most of the net, so fuck right off and leave us alone.

OP, abort the child, it's the only way. That'll fucking teach you for fucking a random without protection.
>>
>>16668873

>>16668867
>>
File: 1353724917175.jpg (110KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1353724917175.jpg
110KB, 960x540px
>>16672045
Liked and subscribed.
>>
>>16668867

Get an abortion, its better for the kid, for the father and for you

the kid wont have a shitty childhood
the father wont have to pay 18 years
and you wont have to live with all that

on the other hand that guy needs to get a lesson taught for not using a rubber
>>
Its rly up to you to decide. Choose what u feel is right.
>>
>>16668867
> Going to a Chinese cartoon imageboard to determine the fate of your baby

From reading this thread, it's pretty clear you're not even close to a position to have a kid. Raising kids are expensive as fuck and you don't want your son/daughter to have a shitty life and have little chance for success.

That being said, you mentioned you can't go through an abortion (>>16668886), I highly recommend you look into adoption.
>>
>>16670750
>The child didnt ask to be brought into this world.
That's why she shouldn't bring him into this world.
>>
>>16668930

this

i grew up without my father from my mom being a whore and i wish i was never born. They had no business having a child. I'm 26 now and all through my teens up until a few years ago i was into some bad shit. No motivation. Depressed. Crazy thoughts. "fuck it all" attitude. I literally didn't give a shit about anything. I hated women (still kinda do). And I just wanna have sex and play vidya. I'm really a good guy though. The one thing I succeeded at was not getting some stupid bitch pregnant. If im ever going to have kids its going to be with a great lady. I'm doing a lot better now. Just got a job. Planning on getting a real gf now. We'll see what happens. I know I wont ditch my child if i ever have one.
>>
Relax, don't stress this out. Take a test, and if you're pregnant you should abort. Don't look for the father just forget the asshole.

In any case the abortion process is not easy and it is stressing, but independently, it's worth it if you value your life and plans.
>>
>should I abort it?

Speaking from experience (I have a baby and also aborted once), if it's a difficult decision for you for emotional reasons, you may be better off keeping it. I was really uncertain about my abortion, and I didn't handle it well afterward. Spent a lot of time in therapy. I didn't think I'd be upset as I was, but it really hit me hard.

But being in charge of a human being's physical, mental, and emotional development is kind of a huge fucking deal. This is something that you'll have to commit to fully, assuming you wouldn't adopt it out. If you have a strong nurturing instinct, it'll be a little easier, but even then there's the frustration of being tied down, having to find babysitters in order to be alone for a few hours, being woken up in the middle of the night every night for at least a few months, going to work while sick to save your sick days for your kids. It's something you can't half-ass with a clean conscience, unless you're a piece of shit. And unless you have the easiest baby in the world, you will want help. Lots of it. If not the father, maybe some close family or friends. If you're entirely on your own, it'll be so rough, it's disgusting.

Either way, you might be getting worked up over nothing. Be calm, take the test when you can, and take what anons on a Taiwanese pig wrestling board say with a grain of salt.
>>
>>16668867
First of all this is probably the last thing you want to hear but you fucked up when you let him finish in you. But as the (possible) father doesn't really seem interested, you have to do what's best for you. If you're going to have the kid, you can always put it up for adoption or keep it if you're able to take care of it. Abortion can be scary but if you don't want the baby then that's your best option.
>>
>>16668930
You can get royally fucked. She fucked up already but the guy was a fucking tool and he's still being a tool. Even if she had to the baby, she could still give it up to a family that actually wants it.
>>
this is why we have an epidemic of liberals

too many whores turning into single mothers and raising autistic children with 0 male presence in their lives to they can grow up to be failures and betas
>>
Do you have the money/resources, helping parents?

If yes keep it, you don't want that mark in your mind and soul
>>
You really have three options when it comes to the baby.

Keep it
Abort it
Give it up for adoption

If you're going to track down the father, please god tell me it's not to get him to be with you.
>>
>>16674432
She fucked up by going raw! You can get pregnant even when pulling out, plus STDs! WTF is in these people's heads?
>>
>>16668867
first of all how long has it been OP? how dumb do you have to be to think youre pregnant after a few days with no tests or jack shit? just wait until your next period you dumb slut and youll know for sure, and next time use a condom if you dont want a kid, dont fucking kill the person inside of you because you were an idiot
>>
>>16668867
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>16674400
you should be fucking upset, you killed an innocent baby, one that was directly related to you genetically
>>
File: 8b2.jpg (141KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.jpg
141KB, 853x543px
>>16675757
>WTF is in these people's heads?

Most of the hate in here is from conservative bible-belt Burgerclaps who had only abstinence education and Jeebus in school. Sex is shameful and dangerous and anyone (meaning girls) who has it outside of marriage is a whore doomed to burn in hell.

It's 2015, we've put a robot on Mars, sent another one to Pluto and we're about two heartbeats away from curing cancer and yet a significant fraction of the American public is raising their kids like it's the 18th century. It's like a bad AMC drama.
>>
>>16670342
No fuck off. even ignoring your ridiculous pro life logic, this "baby" doesen't deserve shit. What it should have though is a fullfilling life not just existing for the sake of it, being born from an unwanted pregnacy and raised by someone who isn't prepared to be a mother, you think that's better than not existing at all? What the hell is your problem?
Where are you going to be when this now bunch of cells actually turns into a depressed 4chaner hating their life like most of us? Are you gonna support them, give them money and pat their head?

I hate you delusional pro life shits you know nothing about life, and don't even think of mentioning adoption that shit is 1000x worse. I wish i was aborted so fuck off.

>>16668867
Do yourself, the father and the child a favor and abort,
>>
Abort the child. Child growing up without proper father figure will most likely be fucked in the head
>>
>>16675945
>people are like this because my memes say so
as a southerner who grew up in the south with abstinence only education, there was no shame going around for people who got pregnant.
I witnessed that first hand.
This type of hysterics is usually a strawman designed to make someone feel better about making bad choices.

And sex IS dangerous. Always has been, always will be. Because you are being super vulnerable by letting someone else INSIDE you, or by putting yourself INSIDE someone.
Generally speaking, any time something goes INSIDE you, there is danger.
Hell, even eating is dangerous.
>>
>>16677496
Common sense right here.
>>
I hate this rhetoric that somehow a two parent household is better than a single parent. If you live in a shit household you live in a shit household, regardless.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.