[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I need to know about taking care of teenagers before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: minecraft.jpg (57KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
minecraft.jpg
57KB, 780x585px
What do I need to know about taking care of teenagers before I have one move in with me in a month?
>>
>>16667282
Do you want to be a foster parent or what?
>>
>>16667322
No, it's my nephew. Apparently he's like me in the sense that he can't stand long bouts of loud noises and my niece is a lot like my sister in the sense that they scream, and the constant screaming is starting to get to him and we've been collectively considering having him move in with me for a while. My whole family lives in the same town and I live near enough to their school and all.
>>
>>16667328
Sounds gay.
>>
>>16667328
is he cute?
>>
>>16667333
>>16667337
He's straight and second of all my sister's son. You're not going to get a rise out of me like that.
>>
Teenages are dicks.
If they are social expect arguments, no help around the house and trouble with the school.

If they are quite expect arguments, no help around the house and trouble with the school.
>>
>>16667338
he's a teenager, he probably doesnt really know what he wants yet. being straight is probably just a phase.
>>
>>16667338
You mention he's straight but not yourself? Interesting.
>>
>>16667343
He doesn't argue at home, apparently. Dead quiet kid. If he's anywhere as much like me as mom keeps insisting, he's probably just not had any fucking space to act out at home so odds are he'll start screaming at me as soon as he realises the house is quiet enough to actually be heard.
>>
>>16667349
I'm a whole flea circus of LGBT issues, and my entire family knows it. And I'm not going to molest minor family members left alone with me just because I'm a man.
>>
>>16667362
sounds like he's asking for it, moving in with a pervert like you.
>>
>>16667380
I can assure you you're just wasting your time. You're not going to get a rise out of me.
>>
Teenage boy, expect a lot of cum stained sheets
>>
I think you might be better off asking this on mums net.
Also you may even end up whooing a milf with caring uncle side that she'll reward you with racy snap chats of her showing off her fading youth.
>>
>>16667346
As a teen I only disrespect my parents and no one else
>>
>>16667413
Unfortunately, I am gay, and as we all know, men are only interested in external appearance and not the content of one's character. I'm not donating blood, money and time and space for the needy to get laid. To do that, all I need to do is to lower my standards.

For women and gays, the question of getting laid is much like contemplating whether you're hungry enough to eat a hot dog off the ground.

>>16667417
How old are you?

What are the chances he'll respect my authority to tell him to go to school, not break the law and not get himself killed, if he's granted to do whatever he wants within those boundaries?
>>
>>16667430
I am 18.
Depends on his background. It he is ghetto than not very high
>>
>>16667430
Still mums net will have all the answers you need.
>>
>>16667433
We're all pretty white and aggressively upper middle-class.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.