[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: xzczxczxcxzc.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
xzczxczxcxzc.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
>become friends with girl at work
>shes 10/10 amazing personality, beautiful in every way
>be me, 7/10 at very best, low self esteem
>trying to be her bf for 3 months, falling in love with her more and more because she makes me happy when I'm around her
>She tells she just wants to be friends with everyone and isnt really looking for that, being so stressed lately.

Help me, my heart is crushed. I put myself out there again only to get shot down.
24/M/Virgin for reference.
I want to continue to pursue her because I genuinely like her and would make an amazing bf to her.
I feel we're a match but no matter how hard I try she just doesn't seem to like me. I'm nice, considerate, I'm not too shitty looking, she loves the way i smell, how I make her laugh, but fuck it's just not working.
Am I just fucked? Should I give up? Should I continue to flirt/pursue? What do I do? I feel like my heart has been ripped out.
Also, no, I'm not autistic.
>>
>>16666853
You can't make her want to date you. If she doesn't want to date you, stop trying to get her to date you
>>
Don't throw your dick around at work. It's unprofessional.
>>
>>16666864

what?
>>
>>16666853
>>trying to be her bf for 3 months

You "tried" for way too long and got put in the friend box.

Two options here friend

1. You decide she's a good person and keep being a friend cause of her amazing personality. You respect her wishes and go find someone else, your odds of finding another nice girl are better than for everyone who bought a powerball tonight

2. You keep being "depressed" and heart crushed, orbiting around this one girl who will give you something she doesn't want to give you, thinking she owes you a relationship by doing crazy things for her and getting your heart broken when eventually she does decide to get into a relationship but not with you.

Option 1 sounds better imo but it's all upto you.
>>
>>16666868
What part of that was hard to understand? It was basically 'don't shit where you eat', rephrased
>>
>>16666871
This happening with a coworker isn't causing problems, so..
>>
>>16666870

Thanks, I know deep down this was probably going to happen, I just had to try, y'know?
Ive been stuck in a shell for 6 years and when i finally come out I get crushed, just kinda sucks.
I don't know how deep in the friendzone I am. She treats me different than she does everyone else, goes out of her way to say hi to me, smells me, hugs me, flirts ever so slightly with me.
Dunno, I think I'm staring too deeply at it because of my intentions.
Thanks for the advice though, you're pretty spot on.
>>
>>16666880
Just because it isn't having any current effect doesn't mean it won't have any effect in the long run.
>>
>>16666902
I could care less about my job. I'd rather be happy.
>>
>>16666892

imo you're just acting like a pussy tbqh. You "got out of your shell" and met one person and you think they're the bestest thing ever, that's flawed. There are other good people out there for you to meet, not just this one girl, you might think they're the end all be all but they aren't. Trust me, everyone's been there.

Like I said, don't try and mop around. It's your choice, option 1 is the better choice, if you do truly find her fun to hang around then who knows in time she'll be ready to start dating and you put yourself in a good position instead of being that guy who just wanted to stick his penis in her cause that's what it sounds like to me, you just want to get your dick wet but you can't.

Good luck dude. I hope you make the right decision.
>>
File: gfdgdf.jpg (97KB, 290x252px) Image search: [Google]
gfdgdf.jpg
97KB, 290x252px
>>16666913
>imo you're just acting like a pussy tbqh. You "got out of your shell" and met one person and you think they're the bestest thing ever, that's flawed.
I can't disagree with that. I see myself being a little more emotional about it than i ought to be, I suppose.

> It's your choice, option 1 is the better choice, if you do truly find her fun to hang around then who knows in time she'll be ready to start dating and you put yourself in a good position instead of being that guy who just wanted to stick his penis in her cause that's what it sounds like to me, you just want to get your dick wet but you can't.

Weird, yeah she's absolutely gorgeous, but I'd rather cuddle and talk than have sex any day, being a virgin, I'm scared to do it anyway, at least right off the bat.
Again, thanks for the blunt advise, it's well needed.
>>
File: 985.jpg (54KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
985.jpg
54KB, 680x583px
>gets rejected once
>its the end of the world ;_;;

you know there's like a billion people right
>>
>>16666939
Well if you can manage to fit a billion women in a room to see if they like me go for it.
>>
>>16666892
>does all that
>still rejects you
Some women are like that. Don't overidealize her. She probably has some issues. Drop the idea of dating her, hang out with her as a friend if she's so great since friendship is also nice, and find another gf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.