[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 10

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Who is Brandon/Female Brandon?
A shitposter who's convinced he's ugly. He keeps posting his picture to ask if he's ugly and to ask for dating advice, only to rebut or ignore any responses he gets. Female Brandon is a girl who pulls the same shit.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Dear fems, once your friends with a guy whos hot/handsome/cute does he do into the friendzone? or is the friend-zone only for guys your not attracted to?
>>
Question to both
What could someone of the opposite sex do to cause you to go from viewing them as a friend to viewing them romantically?
>>
>>16666434
If I don't feel I'm compatible with him on a personal level, yes. Dating is not just about physical attraction, I feel like you should know that, and I don't just sleep with friends.
>>
Girls,
How soon should I ask you if youre a slut when we start dating. Is it one of those things that I shouldnt ask but just break up with you once I find out you are
>>
>>16666440
Start giving a shit about their appearance.
>>
>>16666440
If they're unattractive but otherwise we click well, then do what they can to make themselves more attractive. Otherwise, there isn't really anything, it's very difficult to change your personality
>>
Women:
I have darker brown hair and green eyes. Without knowing anything more about me, what do you think of long hair?

Mostly out of curiosity. I don't plan to change anything either way.
>>
Is it possible for someone whose ideal sex frequency is 3-5 times a week, with once a week being bearable to work in a relationship long term with someone whose ideal sex frequency is practically never, with once a week being borderline too much?

My bf says it's a waste of time and once a week would be pushing it... but I don't see how the at most 15 minutes is a huge time investment. This is really stressing me out. It's not like our sex sessions are 3 hour fuckfests.
>>
>>16666477
I haven't liked long hair on guys since I was 16.
>>
Women, how often should a guy text you? Is a daily how's your day pretty good or to much? I'm probably overthinking this, I much prefer taking in person anyways.
>>
Girls do you find cooking together early in relationship to be good idea for a date?
>>
>>16666498
that question depends. If I like the guy (even just as a good friend) all the time and anytime. If I romantically like him then basically all the time just have something to say … not just "what are you doing?"
If I find the guy to be more of a stranger or somebody coming on to me strongly I would want it not to be every single day.
take a hint out of how she replies. do you have long conversations or is it mostly just you? does she send a lot of smilies
>>16666533
YES. that would be amazing and really cute….. but now that I think about it… if it's in your house a girl will be wary that you just want the date to end in a hook up, or worse. Maybe wait till she knows you a bit better.
>>
>>16666533
Unless it's a cooking class or something, I wouldn't consider it a date-date, but it would be a nice way to spend time with a prospective boyfriend
>>
>>16666498
It really depends. I would say that you should text at the frequency that you would like the relationship to be at. Some people like constant communication, some people like infrequent. Might as well set the standard for the frequency you like. If it's unbearably too much/too little for your girl, you're probably not compatible anyway.

>>16666533
I think its a great idea! Especially if you're younger and broke. My favorite date was when a guy cooked me a steak from a cow his grandfather butchered. It was the first time either of us had grilled steak and it was a lot of fun figuring out how to do it.

My one recommendation is to start early. Cooking can take a while, and it sucks when you've gone through all that effort and you're too exhausted to really enjoy each other's company since it got too late.
>>
>>16666498
my boyfriend and i text almost constantly, but we live six hours away from each other and i'm super needy, so my preference probably doesn't apply to most other chicks
>>
>>16666443
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16666565
Thanks for you and others for advice. If I understand correctly, that would work best if we already started having sex? Which would also mean that we established trust.

It's my really big wish to do that with a girlfriend. I just think it's so much fun.

My full idea is to first meet and go do groceries together, buy a bunch of high quality goods. And yes, it would probably be my place. I also like to play jazz while I cook. Then we cook together in team and have a nice dinner.
>>
I can't get someone else who's not my gf out of my mind help. We've been dating for two years and I haven't seen the person since then.
>>
>>16666599
Not her, but I don't see what having had sex has to do with anything with cooking together. I don't quite follow your logic
>>
>>16666450
>If they're unattractive but otherwise we click well, then do what they can to make themselves more attractive.
It may be irrational but this has been bugging me lately. As I've been becoming more healthy and fit I've been getting more attention, but it nags at me that these are some of the same people that shut me down before.
>>
>>16666434
I've had guys show interest in me and were attractive but I just wasn't feeling it. You could be super handsome but if the spark isn't there, it's not there.
>>16666477
How long are we talking here
>>16666498
My boyfriend and I talk every day but we're in a LDR so that's a bit different. Does she text you frequently or is it spaced out?
>>16666533
I think that's a really cute idea! It's affordable and it's a great way to get to know each other more.
>>
>>16666612
Are you suggesting that they should have dated you when they weren't attracted to you? Are you discounting physical attraction as a fundamental part of a relationship?
>>
>>16666606
Because she may feel uncomfortable if it's our first/second date and I tell her "hey wanna come over to my place to cook something?", she may get the impression that I just want to sleep with her.

But if we already had sex then we are past that.
>>
>>16666623
>Are you discounting physical attraction as a fundamental part of a relationship?
As I said, I'm aware it's irrational. It just feels like the personality doesn't matter, when it's a matter of having mental and physical attraction.

Shits weird and not sure how to get over it.
>>
>>16666630
Of course personality matters. Mental and physical attraction matter too, and if you don't have all of those, you're not going to have a good relationship.
>>
>>16666630
lots of people do put too much value on physical attractiveness. but to be fair, when you first look at a person, you don't have anything to go off of except for their looks. a person's appearance will either draw you in or push your romantic interests away, whether they're ugly or attractive. physical attraction is an incredibly important part of a relationship, probably the first step to establishing a relationship.
>>
>How long are we talking here
Down to around the bottom of my shoulder blades, at its longest point.
>>
>>16666616
Forgot to quote.
>>16666706
>>
>>16666706
That might be too long for me, personally
>>
Dear girls

What does pissing feel like with a vagina?
I have a pee fetish, and I've always wondered this.
>>
>>16666760
Pee doesn't come out of our vaginas, you know.
>>
>>16666760
vaginas don't work that way
>>
Guys, how many of you have thought a cashier was cute? Did you ask for her number or ask her out?
>>
>>16666777
I wouldnt ask for a cashiers number unless you was throwing signs that she wanted me to. I find them cute all the time. Im not about to bother someone on the job though.
>>
>>16666777
I have.

No, I didn't. You kind of can't.
>>
>>16666772
I am well aware of that. I'm just wondering what the sensation is like. I had someone on /b/ once describe it as filling your anus with warm soup and letting it trickle out, and I'm wondering if that's an accurate depiction.
>>
>>16666799
>anus
You're getting further and further away from the urethra with every post. Go look up female anatomy.
>>
I already asked this in the thread before this but,
>be texting grill from tinder for a few weeks
>set up a date for me to go visit her an hour away from where I live on wednesday or thursday I forgot
>I was the last one to text back, doesn't respond for days
>today she texts me "ANON!" and I greet her. I then say "so are we still hanging tomorrow?"
>she stops responding again

Did I fuck up? Do I text her again or will that make me seem desperate?
>>
>>16666805
Sounds like she's following the 'only text to set up dates' rule. See why this is a stupid rule for anyone to follow?
>>
>>16666805
It's a mistake to let her make decisions or to ask her such questions. You are a man so lead her.
>>
>>16666809
Normally I would but I still needed to ask her a few questions like where can I pick you up and where to go and etc.

Is this fixable on my end or should I just forget about her and move on?
>>
>>16666815
First off, I am strongly biased because I don't believe in online dating, especially Tinder. I think that's mistake number one.
Secondly you shouldn't be texting for few weeks, you should have at least called and met earlier already.
Third mistake is the one I already posted before.

So I say learn from this and move on.

Btw this is male perspective.
>>
>>16666805
Did you forget to go on your date?
Also yeah you fucked up. You dont understand how courting works in society. She has 10 men to choose from. You have to show her you are genuinely interested in her and entertain her.
>>
>>16666777
Innumerable times. Never asked them out though, because something like that was the last thing I'd have wanted when I was working in a service position.

>>16666806
Does it even follow that rule though? Shes ignoring him when hes asking about setting up dates. I'd move on if I was in his position either way.
>>
>>16666821
I didn't forget. The plans didn't go into much detail, the only thing we established was that I was visiting her sometime this weekend, so it could have been either today or tomorrow. Like I said she hasn't texted me back since thursday until just today for some reason. Then the second I bring up our plans she stops responding again. Maybe she was just texting me for the attention. But who knows. How do I properly set up dates with girls?
>>
>>16666844
"Tomorrow I am coming over so let's meet at this nice place I know at 7 PM."
>>
>>16666844
By properly setting up the date. You left it ambiguous. This means she needed to keep both days free. Its incredibly inconvenient and shows you dont care. Dont waste someones time like this. You clarify ambiguous dates before you enter into the range. Not after its too late. She didnt give her an excuse so shes not responding. Shes probably thinking youre an unreliable piece of shit
The way I handle women is by asking if and why they are upset. Then let them vent. apologize and try to make it up to them.
>>
>>16666850
What an awful way to live.

Not the poster you're responding to, but I'd rather have nothing and no one, for good. I'm looking for a human being, not some goddamn pet. It's gotta think, do, and want for itself.
>>
>>16666858
You seem insecure. They already agreed to meet on weekends so he can take the initiative. He did tried to let her decide and we saw where it led. The way I proposed, he decided the place and time, now she can respond with either "OK let's meet then" or tell him what exactly is crossing with her plans.
>>
>>16666777
I've never asked out a cashier but I've told several that they're attractive because they were. I've asked out waitresses and employees at different stores/businesses/etc. It's easier in those instances to leave my own name and number for them to use as they want.
>>
>>16666876
I'm insecure in ways you can't possibly imagine.

Either way, I think I misread your post and its context. It seemed more forceful, which I figured if it's at that point, he ought to just ditch her.
>>
For the sake of realism, can future incarnations of this thread be "ITT: Ask a gender anything?" I feel like we're bigoted in our exclusion of Attack Helicopters. Also there's a lot of people both asking questions for and receiving answers from people of their own gender anyway. "Opposite gender" is just us kidding ourselves.
>>
I have not talked to my crush in like 2 weeks, I want to talk to her again, but I do not know the best way to do so, I can text her and school is starting for me. But the thing is how can I get close to her without making myself seem so creepy. Do you girls get creeped out by guys who try too hard to talk to you?
>>
>>16666932
It's creepy if you hover around a girl with obvious interest but never make a direct and confident move.
>>
>>16666934
Well I am not the best at socializing, I am willing to try but I am not hovering around her, I like her allot but not so obsessed with her, I want to show interest just not in a creepy way. Any tips from a girls point of view? :/
>>
>>16666934
I think the funny part is if any given female one of these uncertain and "unconfident" males expressed interest in and hovered around, actually responded and made some sort of opening on their own, it would greatly speed up the learning process and even reconcile the issues stripping them of confidence. It can't really be argued that women net out as highly manipulative, but from an evolutionary and sexual selection perspective, it's strange and unfortunate that they're completely and almost uniformly uninclined to play the engineer. A legitimate engineering project of another human being for a bigger picture goal that isn't strictly self centered. It's solving problems. Even if you don't actually care about this person whatsoever, dropping the "omg creepy" shit would do wonders. Why does no one want to improve the world? People are so stuck on their inane garbage.

Repeated failure and never having any real signal that oneself has potential or even the vaguest sliver of sexual / romantic desirability, does things to people. Some of them identify areas which to improve themselves, which is probably good and bad. Some people become bitter, some people bury it and decide they have better things to do.

The human race is an infant mindlessly, selfishly, shitting up its cradle. You can only control yourself, and no matter who you are, behaving intelligently, with perspective, can do quite a lot. Every single time you see a problem, think about how you yourself could have caused it.

These threads do my sanity no favors. I can't help but see all the possible roots connected to every single post. I'm gone.
>>
>>16666850
>>16666856
I had to leave it ambiguous. Like I said she lives nearly an hour away. I have no idea what there is to do or what is in her area. Now we're just in college so it's not like I'm going to take her to someplace fancy. I mean don't get me wrong I want to be a gentleman and pick her up and take her somewhere nice, maybe to a park or something but when I asked her what there is to do in her area she said she didn't know and suggested we drive to a different town and find something to do there.

I'm sure she trusts me but I'm very careful of what I say because I hate sounding like I'm a rapist or something. I know being assertive is better than being ambiguous but I have this irrational fear that girls I meet over the internet think I'm a creep.

Is it creepy if I suggest I drive her somewhere? I already lied to her and said that I was going to be in her area this weekened (I actually have friends/family there)

What if I text her tomorrow afternoon and say "hey I'm around [this place] today, where can I pick you up so we can drive places and do stuff?"

sort as a last resort effort. Bad idea or will that officially end my chances with her? Cause I figured if it's already almost over I might as well give it one last shot
>>
If a girl is on birth control will she generally be ok with not using a condom?

I have a fuck buddy at uni, when we fuck I wear a condom but I literally can't cum. I can go for 6+ hours and then I'll just get bored. I assume she doesn't mind me being able to go for so long, but I'm not sure what she would think if I told her the situation. I don't want to lose my fuck buddy
>>
>>16667036
BC doesn't protect you from STDs. Unless you're exclusive and you've both been tested, you'd be stupid to go without a condom
>>
Women. Whats your ideal penis size. I dont really care about your thoughts on if big is better. Just curious as to what your ideal size is. Like my ideal size for a women would probably be D cup only because I know some slim girls with those. That being said a pair of boobs is more than I have and Id be honored to touch an A or B.
Secondly itd would be nice if you could give your vaginal length fully aroused. I know thats not about to happen but say if I were 8" long. Itd be nice to know if the girl were 5" deep or 9" deep.
>>
In university there is this qt girl. Conservatively she might be a 6-8/10, but for me a 10/10.
Beautiful black hair and the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

We see each other 2-3 times a week. Everytime she sees me I notice this big smile on her face, or when I'm walking up to her. Around me she is shy and it is usually me initiating a conversation. But she definitely makes the effort to keep the talk going. I've noticed that around others she acts differently and not that shy at all.

She's the kind of girl I want to marry, the second I saw her. I obviously don't want to fuck this up, but maybe I am also reading too much into it.

Current plan is to to get to know her a bit more and ask her out for dinner or sth else in a few weeks. Is there maybe another way I should approach this?

tl;dr :
>gorgeous girl
>acts shy around me, smiles when she sees me

Current plan is to ask her out in a few weeks.
Something else I should consider?

Sorry if this sounds very generic
>>
>>16667117
The fact that you're a virgin is so obvious I wouldn't even find pleasure in making fun of you for it
>>
Femanons:
How do I make my fat wife lose weight? She is really lazy and stopped trying years ago. I'm not attracted to fat women and haven't had sex in over a year. I don't want to break my vows but the current state of affairs is unacceptable.
>>
>>16666760
It probably feels no different at all than how it feels for a man to pee. We just have a shorter urethra.
>>
>>16667145
How would you want to be treated if the positions were reversed and you were fat? Respectfully, right? So treat her respectfully. Try and get her to exercise with you, and offer to cook some meals, which you can make healthy.
>>
>>16667149
I do try and get her to exercise with me but she's too lazy. It seems like even when she's on a diet she doesn't lose weight. I suspect she may be cheating, but it may just be she has a really shit metabolism. She blames birth control, but she hasn't been on it in years.
>>
>>16667145
Have you talked to her?
>>
>>16667157
Is she/are you on a diet, or is she/are you making actual lifestyle changes? Also have you tried talking to her about it and how it's affecting you?
>>
>>16667163
We tried at least 3 diets, also exercise routines. She never saw any results so she gave up and now just keeps getting fatter and fatter. I told her, gently at first, then just more and more openly that I don't find it attractive. Now the whole subject matter I can't even come near without her crying because she doesn't want me to even touch her fat (in conversation or literally).
>>
>>16667170
Maybe somehow get her doctor to speak to her about it? Hearing it from a medical professional might be a bit more of an eye opener
>>
>>16667175
She knows she's fat. The doctor said that she's got good vitals so he doesn't see an issue I guess (unless she lied about what he said). But it's a problem for me because I just don't like the way she looks anymore. I try to live with it, but every time I meet a woman my age that doesn't weigh 200 lbs I start to have conflicted emotions.
>>
>>16667180
And she's aware you're no longer attracted to her, right? You say she won't stick to exercise routines, but will she go on a walk with you? Like for an hour or so after dinner or whatever? It's not too strenuous, but it gets her moving. Also maybe make meals at home for both of you, focusing more on getting fresh produce into your diets. If you can make the food taste good, then she won't have a reason to complain. It's not really a matter of going on diets, but a matter of changing up what you eat so you're not eating empty calories
>>
>>16667170
>3 diets

Nigga she just has to eat less. That's literally it. She can lose the weight sitting on her ass as long as she eats 500 calories below TDEE. No fancy diets required
>>
>>16667189
We've done diets that were nothing but greens with chicken once a week, diets so strenuous we felt hungry all the time. (I only do it too so she doesn't say it's unfair). We'd also go for daily walks.

This shit she literally did not lose a pound after months.

The last resort I am thinking of is to literally starve her out and hold a hunger strike by banning all food from the house. I'll bring home maybe some celery or some shit once a day. This sounds mental, I know, but I am at my wits end and it's honestly the only thing I can think of that might actually work.
>>
>>16667201
Chicken and greens is pretty boring, and once a week isn't going to change anything. You could try looking into food and nutrition education, and just working on both of you becoming more educated about what you're eating, which hopefully you can implement into your lives.

Otherwise, I know the usual advice in these situations is to break up, but obviously that's not an easy option here. There might be some sort of mental disorder going on here for her, or there might be a hormonal problem of some sort for her, so those could be two things you could look into. Another option is to maybe take a break from each other? Not like an actual break where you're effectively single, but spend a week or so apart, where both of you take time to think through your relationship and then reconcile at the end and discuss what you thought about.
>>
>>16667211
The really strenuous diet we saw a dietician who calculated all the variables, the other ones we read books on.

And I can't break up with her anyways because I've made vows. That's more important to me than anything. I made a promise to her dying father, a promise to my dying grandmother, etc. And of course, a promise to her. I can't go back on these. I'd rather die.
>>
>>16667238
No no, you misunderstand. I didn't mean to suggest breaking up with her, but instead to take a week or so apart
>>
>>16667238
P.S. but yeah I've been trying to get like a week to myself for a while now, but she immediately gets upset and claims that I am going to cheat on her
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 1261x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 1261x720px
How long does it take to not feel weird to rever to him as "my bf"?
>>
>>16667243
She's really insecure and accuses me of cheating a lot even though I have no social life at all and just come home every day straight after work
>>
>>16667243
>>16667247
Honestly, I'm out of ideas. Maybe someone else can think of something else, but I can't. Sorry anon, and best of luck with this.
>>
>>16667246
Just start referring to him as your bf if that's what you think of him as and if he starts referring to you as his gf then you're good. If he corrects you then there might be bigger problems than semantics.

Personally, I always referred to a girl as my gf after I've slept with them for the first time. One of them said later it was a little surprising but not unwelcome. It's never been a major issue.
>>
>>16667246
If you're saying the letters "bf" in real life you should stop doing that.
>>
>>16667250
It's okay. Thanks for trying. We did try a lot of different angles to this. Every sane angle desu. I'm just going to go ahead with with the Ethiopian diet plan starting in the morning.
>>
File: a.jpg (316KB, 1226x947px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
316KB, 1226x947px
>>16667259
Starving yourself is not the way to lose weight. There's good research in favour of vegan diets, but that might not be for everyone.

If you're not exercising, you're going to have a really bad time though. I don't care how lazy you are, get your priorities together.

Why do you feel so strongly about your promises? It's not like you're contractually obligated to anybody in this situation.

You could be living your own life, but you're being held back. Why are you settling for less than you deserve?
>>
>>16667118
Anyone?
To phrase it different :

To both, was there ever a special boy/girl you acted different towards, than to other crushes? Do you approach every girl/boy the same(not considering personality)?
>>
>>16667259
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

It's not rocket science. Your problem sounds like she's not working on it properly.
>>
I really like a guy and he likes me too but since I'm moving to the other side of the world soon we decided not to try a relationship. He suggested keeping it casual (i.e fwb) but I have two issues with that:

1. I will develop feelings because I'm emotional
2. I don't want to feel like a slut and fwb turns you into one.

What do? I don't want to be lonely until I move but at the same time I don't know if I want to "keep it casual".
>>
>>16667319
Don't do it. You shouldn't need a "relationship" of any kind at all times to not feel lonely. Just spend your remaining time with family and friends.
>>
>>16667259
>>16667284
>>16667284
Former morbidly obese guy chiming in.
Counting calories brought me down from over 300 pounds to a healthy 160 over the course of about two years, after a lifetime of obesity.

The way I did it was taking everything in small, manageable steps so that I could make long term changes. I started by just eating less at first. Same junk food I always ate, just a little less of it. Cut out midnight snacks for a week. Then midday snacks next week, and on and on, etc.
After that, I figured out how many calories I'd need to eat each day to lose about 1lb a week with an online calorie calculator. Then I plugged in my junk food that I ate every day and reduced the amount I ate each day until I was hitting that calorie goal. That alone saw me lose enough pounds to keep me motivated to continue.

After that was when I started substituting out the unhealthy food for healther alternatives. Stopped frying chicken, moved to white, skinless chicken breasts (which taste fucking amazing with the right sauces and shit). Processed meats were swapped with lean turkey, more veggies were introduced by just adding them to dishes that already tasted good, like spinach in my morning eggs or broccoli with my cheesy chicken dinner.

Over time it all added up. Eventually tracking the calories became so easy I didn't even need to use the online calculator anymore, now I know the nutritional info for 90% of the stuff I regularly eat, and anything new I try I can just add it to the day's menu in my head no sweat. Once I got comfortable with the diet, I started exercising and the rest is history.

And I was a fat fucking useless piece of shit NEET with no friends. I'm sure you and your wife can pull it off if I can.
>>
>>16667284
Am I interpreting this right? low carb increases the fat burning, but you loose less weight compared to reducing fat by the same amount of calories? that doesnt sound right somehow. The liver uses a lot of energy to produce sugar from fat. I mean for me the low carb diet is really working well.

>>16666777
There are quite a few cute cashiers, but its socially not acceptible to chat up a girl in public.

>>16666806
as a guy, fuck this makes so much sense, how comes I never heard of that rule,

> Girls: are there more rules like this in regards to texting for girls?

And my second question:

> Girls: Everyone in online dating can understand that you dont reply to a message that is one worded but how come you also reply only to a small fraction of reasonable messages? Every single time a girl messaged me first, she got a reply, isnt that what you treat humans like?
>>
>>16667319
1. you already have feelings for him, so why not try to enjoy the time you have, why always see the negative side?
2.No it doesnt, you dont automatically turn into a slut sucking everyones dick because you fuck one guy without the intention to marry him. That is just social preassure you are failing for

So do what you feel like
>>
File: 1422165667707.jpg (23KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1422165667707.jpg
23KB, 448x448px
Girls:

If you randomly start liking your ex-boyfriends social media posts after months of no contact or interaction, is it more likely that you want him back, or are just playing games?
>>
After many years of trying to find a nice lady who digs my quirks. (I'm a very goofy person. I like odd sounds and silly things.) I think I've finally run out of steam for romance. I'm not bitter or made, I just don't feel the need anymore, not even for sex. I don't consider myself a loser. I can cook, I keep myself in shape, I'm a little soft-spoken, I read people's emotions very well, and I like to laugh. It's like I've stopped caring about that particular set of emotions. Have you met guys like me? Is it difficult for you to even be friends with them? I have a hard time keeping women around even as friends (I respect boundaries, I don't always try to make things go a bit further, that's tasteless and crude.) they always just...stop. I'm not desperate, I'm worried.
>>
>>16666390
Do guys find it hot when girls bite their lips as in this pic?
>>16667374
>>
>>16667410
Yes, though that picture is overdoing it.
>>
>>16667351
They were basically trying to prove that a calorie is a calorie, which is mostly true over long periods, and that high anything diets are pretty terrible.
>>
>>16667117
So no women want to chime in on this :/
>>
>>16667410
Are you biting them at me. I find your interest in me hot. Biting in general no Id think you were crazy.
>>
Okay give me your opinion because I just don't know anymore
>go out with girl a couple times
>she's obiovsly a bit socially awkward but I don't mind
>everything fine
>she starts saying she's too busy to see me
>don't see her for two weeks
>friendzone her, remain in good relations
>fastforward nine months
>twin sister of the girl from before comes sometimes where I work
>even more socially awkward
>most probably virgin
>ask her out in an extremely no-sweat way
>accepts
>after I tell her hour and place "I'm sorry anon I'm not 100% sure, maybe my sister can"
what the hell
I'm doing something wrong or are is these girls being dumb? what's the purpose of telling me yes and not coming? I'm pissed holy shit
>>
>>16667383
Why do you care about her liking your shit is the more important question here.

>>16667582
Most girls don't go around measuring penises. It's also wildly varying. The general answer you'll see (for this is not the first time the question has been asked) is that the average is fine and that other factors are much more important.

Regarding vaginal size there has been no paraphrase Wikipedia and other studies; there have been no successful attempts at characterizing the shapes and measures of vaginas. There can be a huge difference between non-aroused and aroused vaginas (just like with penises). Unlike penises though vaginas are made to stretch and become much more able to do so with sexual arousal.

TL;DR - Vaginas are pretty much like penises in term of sizes and shapes, there's all kinds of them.
>>
>>16667615
>The general answer you'll see (for this is not the first time the question has been asked) is that the average is fine and that other factors are much more important.
I know most girls dont go around measuring penises. But I watched a documentary that asked women to mold their ideal penis and 7" was the average length they made. Which is 2 inches more than the average penis. I was looking for ideal, not whats fine.
>Vaginas are pretty much like penises in term of sizes and shapes
Yeah but as you said, vaginas are just like penises except theres no bell curve to my knowledge. I found it weird that women consider their ideal penis 7" when I doubt most women can fit 7". In my experience I have never been able to go balls deep. Id be glad if it were just that I suck at sex because then Id have hope. Asking a woman is better than making guess for things that dont have statistics.
>>
>>16667615
>>16667644
Vaginas are always cute.
>>
>>16667664
>Vaginas are always cute.
No. Roasties are definitely not. However I just dont stare when a girl has one. As long as my dick is blind to it so am I.
>>
>>16667684
They're cute too. they're like pug doggies.
also the texture feels great to suckle.
>>
>>16667684
What's an example of a vagina that's too much of an outie?
Link to pic
>>
>tfw guys you know irl (who are also on this site go figure) call you a "beta" and a "cuck" every time you strike out with a woman you're hitting on or back off because she's not interest
>tfw you're treated like a pariah for backing off and not continuing to hit on women after they've shown discomfort or a lack of interest

how 2 handle?
>>
>>16667744
Elbow them in the fucking face?
>>
How do I stop feeling so lonely and depressed? If I were a guy I'd have random sex but I don't want to be a slut.
>>
Every time I make out with a woman or go a step further in foreplay or leading up to sex, I'm afraid she'll consider it mentally to be a rape-like or traumatizing experience. Even hesitant to make the first move by kissing because it might make me feel like a predator and a creep on some level, or make me feel afraid the woman I'm with thinks I am. How do I overcome this?
>>
>>16667739
Does it look cute to you. Because if not it doesnt look cute to me. If its literally curtain flapping then we are having sex with the lights off.
Like no matter how attractive the girl is sometime theres just too much beef
>http://pinkfineart.com/galleries/met-art/met-art_2014-09-25_MAIORI/full/met-art_2014-09-25_MAIORI_14.jpg
I only know this girl because I used to troll /r9k/ about not having sex with incredibly attractive girls because they have curtains. Like youd have to be gay not to bang her but thats one hell of a roastie. Ill probably make a troll thread with her later on there.
>>
>>16667771
Doesn't work
>>
>>16667778
dont include the >
>>
>>16667756
>If I were a guy I'd have random sex
Doesn't work anyway. Start working out. Also, spend some time in sunlight or keep your place well lit.
>>
>>16667778
I know, its some certificate problem.
>>
>>16667744
Tell them that they're retarded. If they continue get these "guys you know" out of your life.
>>
>>16667797
I do work out, I'm really into lifting and it's easily my favorite thing in the world, but it doesn't work. I'm still painfully depressed and alone
>>
>>16667797
>I feel depressed and empty
>work out
people like this are fucking retarded
>>
>>16667839
No, you're retarded. Working out releases endorphins which makes you happier. It also helps with self-esteem issues in the long run. Sure, it most likely won't solve all your issues but it's a great fucking start.
>>
>>16667839
You don't even have to leave the house. Turn on some anime, and do a bunch of pushups and sit ups intermittently.
>>
>>16667849
>>16667860
Yeah sure, let's heal that guy's existential nightmare with situps and some korean pop
what's the problem with you fitness guys thinking everything can be improved by doing dog tricks in your room? sweat and endorphines don't resolve life issues.
except if they aren't real issues I guess
>>
>>16667870
>except if they aren't real issues I guess
Like being sad and alone.
>>
>>16667872
Sure doing fitness will make him feel less lonely right?
>>
>>16667870
>>16667872
>>16667875
I'm the person that posted the question, and btw I'm a girl.

I do already work out -- I lift weights, do cardio, etc, I'm hugely into fitness and without it I spiral into even bigger depression so yes it helps, at least a bit.

However, I'm still cripplingly depressed. Even if my life is seemingly going okay when I look at it objectively, I feel like utter shit. Just empty. Numb. I just want to feel something. Even when I'm with friends I feel like I want to burst out crying. When I'm happy it feels fake and I wonder whether I'm really happy or just fooling myself.
>>
>>16667897
My solution for a problem similar to yours was actually destroying my life and break like a bottle of corona falling from the forty floor on sharp rocks.
I can't even say it was "like dying" because I actually died. four years later, I'm still rebuilding myself and probably some pieces will be always missing, but for some reason I feel better than before.
so maybe you should try to actually let go for a while and see what happens. at least if it cames out from the dark to bite your ass you'll know what it is exactly.
>>
>>16667947
>maybe you should try to actually let go for a while and see what happens
How do I let go?
>>
Can Asian accents ever be hot? (eg. American accent tinted with some Asian)
>>
>>16667610
Why would you ask her sister out?
>>16667744
Cut them out, they sound like fucking morons
>>16667758
Read the situtation - if you think it's leading to sex, test the waters. If she doesn't want to keep going or if she does want you to keep going, she'll tell you.
>>
>>16667015
>I have no idea what there is to do or what is in her area.
The internet is your friend. Find the parks or cafés or whatever yourself.
I'd probably phrase it as a request, like "I'm in the area, want to meet around 3?" Rather than "Where can I find you"
>>
>>16667990
Stop pretending to be okay is a start. cry and act like a retard with your friends if you feel like it, stop caring about consequencies
>>
>>16668039
>Why would you ask her sister out?
why not? she was there, I'm alone at the moment and she was actively searching me to talk
>>
>>16668050
>stop caring about consequencies

that sounds quite reckless lol, but I will try to completely stop giving a shit about stuff and see where it takes me. if all else has failed, why not
>>
>>16667351
>how come you also reply only to a small fraction of reasonable messages?
I'd cite a couple reasons for that
>She has so many messages that it's hard to keep up with them all
>She looked at your profile and decided that she isn't interested in you.
>She thought your opener was indicative of a personality she didn't like.

I don't personally do traditional online dating, but I can relate. I don't feel the need to entertain someone I know I'm not interested. I have better things to do with my time than respond to make small talk with someone I know I don't want to proceed with. Then I'm leading him on and have to figure out how to politely reject him quickly.
If I kept up pleasant conversations with every guy I ever talked to online, that would fill up literally all of my free time. I'd rather cut my losses and not bother anymore.

I don't think that every guy deserves a response just because he was so kind to say hello to me. I don't owe him anything.
>>
What would you do in this situation?

>had a date with a girl a month ago, got to third base
>scheduled another date a week later
>date was cancelled because of her being sick, still visited her quickly as I was in the vicinity already
>had lunch some days later, but she was still kind of ill
>holiday break, both back to our respective hometowns
>asked her out for a second date, scheduled for two weeks later as we were both busy with our studies/projects
>doing some infrequent texting (every 2 to 3 days)

The "second date" is approaching now (2 days to go), and I've sent her a message asking how she's doing yesterday, but didn't get a reply yet.

Shall I ask her about the second date today or shall I wait until tomorrow?
We both are people that don't text frequently, and 2 days of no replies are common on both sides, so I don't want to look clingy.
>>
Women what goes through your mind when you see a guy with a rather large imprint down there. Say hes in gym clothing
>>
>>16668217

You sound like a creep.

"HEY LADIES CHECK OUT MAH TRA LA LA OOH MAH DING DONG"

ok Gunter
>>
>>16668010

A combination East Asian and American accent is incredibly cute when not outright sexy. An American accent with traces of Chinese or Japanese accent is especially attractive.
>>
>>16668269
I dont care how I sound, I care what goes through your mind when you see it.
Why the hell is everyone so insecure when people ask a question.
>>
>>16668217
honestly? nothing
>>
>>16668343
I actually find that hard to believe from my experiences.
>>
>>16668217
i like to see dicks, so i'm down with it. it would probably turn me on if only because it's in public. i'm more into spandex or pantyhose on guys though.

if i were interested in fucking you to start with (rather than seeing you out in public) then it would probably reinforce that, but if you were a random stranger i would forget about it shortly after.
>>
Women
What would be your reaction if while partying with your friends at a club at 3:30 am you had a text from a guy you kinda like saying "suuupp yo are you over there?"
>>
>>16666498
Texting ruins a relationship. Only use it to set up dates or an occasional good morning.
>>
>>16668374
So you wouldnt think anything negative about me if you saw it?
>>
>>16668379
If I was having fun with my friends I wouldn't even bother to answer
>>
>>16667117
lol, kid.

first of all, that's not how cup sizes work. please don't say these things to girls because WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU. bras are a combined measure of band and cup. a 32D and a 48D are completely different.

vaginal canal length differs between women. i have a short vaginal canal, 4 to 6 inches depending on arousal my cycle (longer when i ovulate, shorter closer to my period), but i have a thing for getting smacked around in the cervix, so a dick 6 or 7 inches is perfect.

some women can't comfortably fit a 7" dick. some women prefer 5 or 6 inches. others are comfortable with 8-10" dicks.

this is nothing to do with how much sex that woman has had- some of us have shorter vaginas and some of us have longer, just like guys have shorter/longer dicks.

some women have fetishes for larger or smaller dicks. some women want you to fuck them in the ass.

stop worrying about your penis size and start meeting girls- talk to them. you will know these things about a girl if you ASK HER. if you can lick her pussy or let her put your dick in her mouth, you can have a conversation with her.
>>
Should I wrist a big letter to my crush from school of the past 3 years? We had our ups and downs during this time, but after I have asked her out 1 year ago (and got rejected) we got really distant. We never were really close, but you could always feel the weird vibes between us and she used to look at me the way that no other girl did. The school ends soon, so I would like to let her know how much she meant to me, but I know it's impossible to do with talking. That's why I want to write a big letter, where I will tell her all the things that I felt during these 3 years. Do you think it's a good idea, or is it rather cringeworthy? I have nothing to lose anyway after school ends. I just want her to remember me.
>>
>>16668414
>Should I wrist a big letter
A general rule in life is to never write a big letter to anyone.
>>
>>16668394
Shit makes sense desu
>>
>>16666479
i suggest getting out as fast as you fucking can

it probably won't change

it has been 6 years and i pretty much "get" to suck his dick at this point. i'm only still with him because his issues are sexual assault related and i really do love him.

don't get as invested as i have and RUN away at top fucking speed, girl
>>
>>16666443
ask bluntly on the first date so the girl knows she's dealing with trash
>>
>>16666479
Do you have any idea what causes the low libido?
- previous bad experiences?
- too much porn/masturbation?
- stress?
>>
>>16668442
>not wanting to date trash makes you trash
Roastie detected
>>
>>16666477
if the hair is at least styled or tidy it'd be fine.

i'm not really one for caveman hair or hair that's dirty looking because you don't take proper care of it.
i'm also not really one for perfect elf hair that's straight, long, silky and not much else.
>>
fellow guys

I've been getting boners so much the past 2 weeks that my balls ache. I don't even fap everyday. But my balls just ache so much from having boners so much. How do I stop this
>>
>>16666477
i really like long hair on guys as long as they take care of it- 6 inches of split ends isn't good

>>16667251
i had a guy do that to me and did not like it

but i guess he did it in front of everyone we know when i thought we had more of a FWB type of thing going on

>>16668391
nah, and i would probably assume it was unintentional too
>>
When is winking appropriate girls?
>>
>>16668527
When you're flirting back.
>>
>>16668395
>i have a thing for getting smacked around in the cervix
Please marry me.
>stop worrying about your penis size
Never was worried. Im actually around 8" and was just curious about some stuff. Ive accepted that Ill never go balls deep but if I can meet a girl who doesnt mind getting her cervix smacked its the next best thing.
Some times people just want to ask a question yo. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>16668560
Different anon but
>never go balls deep

It's not impossible. Can you not read? Source: I take an 8" dick balls deep on the regular.
>>
File: pubzuT2.webm (930KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pubzuT2.webm
930KB, 480x360px
>>16668441
We were friends for about six years and have now been in a relationship for like two... I think it's already too late for me. I'm afraid I'll get to 5+ years with him, and it'll be too much to bear and I'll end up breaking his heart, which I don't want to do. I do love him, and if I could choose anyone as a companion for the rest of my life I can't imagine meshing with anyone else as well.

He has tried to compromise... I'm bi, so he said I can have sex with girls, but sex is really emotional to me and I'm afraid if I were to do that it'd just accelerate the end of us.

>>16668451
None of the above? I've tried asking, but he hasn't given me any answers beyond him just not enjoying it and thinking it's a waste of time.

As far as I know that's just how he is.
>>
>>16668496

I prefer the term "partner" to bf/gf but that just might be b/c of being bi and poly

idk
>>
>>16666932
it's less about frequency and more about how you're talking.

i get creeped out when a guy starts texting me but says basically the same prompt every day. It's like he just wants to talk but won't show me anything about his own specific interests like entertainment, business, science, whatever so i couldn't shake the feeling that he was hiding something

also when a guy seems to be projecting some image on me consistently (even jokingly it's kind of creepy. ex: this one guy kept jokingly saying some variation of "i bet you're just a real wild party animal on the inside" and after a few conversations of that i just deleted all contact info and blocked his number.)

Uh basically no I don't get creeped out as long as the other guy seems like a genuine person with real interests and who's respectful. Even if he tries hard to talk to me.

An ideal way (imo as a girl) to get closer to me is to just keep talking about VARIOUS things casually until you find a common interest, and to eventually focus conversations on things you both like. And by casually, try to limit repeating the same kind of question structure in one conversation like "do you like x". If you have done that too much and the girl asks you something like "why with all the questions" or something be honest with your answer and say something like "just want to get to know you better" (desu this makes me feel kinda fluttery if i happen to fancy the other person). Or better yet if you happen to be talking about some interest and know about an event/activity you both could do for that interest you could say something like "i was wondering if you'd want to do x with me"

avoid making excuses and sounding like you could be lying or being secretive like "i was wondering if you could do x with me... because my bud cancelled on me" or answering "just wondering :)" to the "why are you asking so many questions" question.

tl;dr:
- don't be secretive
- don't be disrespectful/rude
- be open, be honest
>>
>>16668487

Anybody? This shit is legitamently bothering me. I have a boner right and my nuts hurt. I do not want to fap
>>
>>16666960
are you assuming that the female holds responsibility for a hoverboy's lack of confidence? How about instead of blaming the woman (and following how you say you can only control yourself and should think about how you yourself could have caused a problem, even though that implies that it causes any kind of problem for the woman) you could think about why women watch out for people who are creepy.

Unless, of course, you live in some other dimension where people haven't kidnapped, raped, abused, or coerced others. If so, by all means blame the females who don't open up to a guy who can't even put in the effort to force themselves to be more direct because they don't realize that first encounters can be awkward.

In this dimension, with guys who I had to be wary of at first because all they would do is hover and ask generic questions, I have tried to open up. I answer their questions and ask some of my own. I invite them to go have fun with me or spend time with me because they seemed interested and we were possible friends. And for the guys who, despite spending time together, despite having me going out of my way to make some time just so this stranger could feel more comfortable making friends, ask questions that are way too inappropriate for how often we hang out together, attempt to talk to me when I directly say "hey i'm busy maybe later", or act shifty like they're hiding something, I throw in my towel and leave that creep alone so he can bother someone else.

And if that hurts their feelings, makes them feel undesirable, or makes them feel bitter or need to bury their feelings, it's not my problem. Blaming the female for not opening up and making the effort to "engineer" another human so beta males too can be rewarded with female companionship. But also talking about how people who see a problem should think about how they could have caused that problem. Real logic working there. Nice intelligent behavior, with perspective.
>>
I think this is for any gender, but I need some other opinions. I'm a girl but I don't feel feminine? Like I clearly look and dress like a girl, but I feel more relatable to people like Eric nally or David Bowie image and personality wise. I feel so out of place. I can't relate to girls that much. Has anyone else experienced this or have any insight as to why I might be feeling this way?
>>
>>16668736
It's called a personality, everyone has a different one.
>>
>>16668743
You're right. I guess I'm thinking too much about it Thanks
>>
>>16668736

You know. That's not a "bad" thing. I imagine you're probably a pretty based girlfriend.

I think it would be fucking sick to have a girl who actually WANTS to go shooting with me, and get good at it.
>>
>>16668736

The androgynous rocker attitude, if not outright look, is a good sell with creative guys or girls.
>>
I'm a guy but this is for either gender because I just don't know what's going on.

Like at the beginning of last week my best friend of nearly 15 years broke up with his gf, who is also my friend. Now he's somehow completely changed and is hanging out with his older gf, while hardly replying to my texts even if he's the one initiating conversation, and his newer gf is doing the opposite and texting me every night/day and like asking me tocome hang out with her and her sisters and bring her baking and stuff.

I don't know what's going on due to having no experience with this kind of thing and would rather everything just went back to normal so I could hang out with ny friends again. Are they going to get back together? What should I even do?
>>
File: 1404924544378.jpg (193KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1404924544378.jpg
193KB, 683x1024px
Alright ladies, I've got a question. How do feel when your bf tells you to ignore some troll on facebook or twitter or whatever just because the troll (someone whom you'll never see in your life ever again) said something like "nice tits" or "sup bitch"?

Long story short, some dude who I'm pretty sure is a troll account (barely posts pictures, likes pol memes that would probably get him in trouble at work or school, etc.) commented on gf's pic when we were at the beach. I personally did not want to feed the troll by commenting him so I just simply unfriended him.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>16668808
You should stay out of the situation and be patient with your friend. He'll come around.
>>
>>16668820
Can I still hang out with the girl friend or would that look like I'm trying to make a move or something?
>>
>>16667319
don't do fwb if you have feelings

it just makes it harder when he finds someone else
>>
I just can't fucking find a girl. I pushed myself so hard outside my comfort zone and stopped being a neckbeard basement dweller, I can easily be at the center of attention of a group coversation and I can lead other people in social situations, but I can't fucking still find a fucking girl holy shit.
I want to die
>>
>>16667383
maybe she wants to be friends again? or at least is showing no hard feelings? it's kind of depressing to always be on bad terms with another person you used to really be close to. My exes sometimes like my social media posts too but i know neither of us are going to date again but also if i ever feel like meeting up again or chatting him up now i know that he's likely not going to just ignore me or anything
>>
>>16668217
isn't that normal for a guy if he's in that kind of clothing. I don't really think anything of it. it's like a girl having cameltoe
>>
>>16668911
She offered to be friends after dumping me and I declined, so yeah, it could be that or a guilt thing. I don't think I could ever be on good terms with her because I found out she had been cheating on me with her ex for the months leading up to the breakup. She talks to my sisters and asks about me apparently, but I really just want nothing to do with her.
>>
girls/guys: I've recently entered a FWB situation with a girl. The thing is, I think she is catching feelings for me. But I don't feel strongly attracted to her ina romantic sense. I just don't feel a spark. I think sooner or later she will ask to be exclusive. I don't want to enter a relationship with her but i don't want to lose the sex either. But I don't see how the FWB situation could continue without leaving her feeling hurt and used.

basically I am a selfish cunt and want to have my cake and eat it too, but i don't want her to get hurt either. should we just call the thing off?
>>
Is it normal to suddenly only wanting to have extremely vanilla sex when you fall in love?
>>
>>16669002
Sit her down and have a honest talk about expectations
>>
>>16668909
I'm so sorry anon... I don't have that much advice for you, but i felt like responding cause i was thinking about why some guys get the girls and other don't just yesterday.
I had a movie-date planned with my bf and we ended up going with some of his close friends. I know them for a few years now (one is my best friends brother) and they are all genuinely awesome guys! They are all single (except my bf, duh). Every one of them had shown some interest over the years, and somehow i started to think about what made my bf stand out or to phrase it differently, what was the reason i hadn't been interested in any of the other guys.
They are so fucking lovely persons, but what makes my bf stand out is that he is extremely selfless, attentive, helpfull, mindfull and takes very good care of himselfe (the others all smoke and often drink too much. i don't, so that was surely a point against compatibility). One of those guys is very negative. The other almost always drinks or smokes and he also isn't ambitioned in any way. The third one is just extremely shy and insecure. Problem is, i know the stories of these guys and why they are how they are. They all don't have a very easy life. And it honestly breaks my heart to see them being so fucking lonely and miserable. They all have been single for a few years. And mind you, they even are rather handsome. It just boggles my mind and i want to play match maker for all of them, but then again i don't want to get involved in things that aren't my business.
I really, really hope that you find a girl that loves you just the way you are anon... I'm sure you are more than worth it.
>>
Ladies and Gents,

I usually see people on this board asking how to get a homely girl. But I want the opposite. I want a girl I could go out with her to night clubs to dance, get our ass drunk and try drugs.

It doesn't have to be always she and I, she can also party with her friends and same with me and my friends. But it would be awesome to find that special partner I can go out with and have fun together
>>
>>16669093
I'm assuming you're asking how to get a girl like that? You'd find girls like that at clubs and bars. Good luck making one of them your girlfriend
>>
>>16669008
Do you mean "When you fall in love, suddenly wanting only vanilla" or "Suddenly deciding you only want vanilla with someone you love"?
Personally, I can't sexualize the one I love at all.
>>
>>16668721
Work out whenever you feel one coming on.
>>
>>16669114
As in "i only find pleasure in having sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction".
I don't want him to get bored, but it just feels so wrong to do "wild" stuff with him. I just want to be as close to him as possible. Welp
>>
File: image.gif (105KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
105KB, 600x420px
Seeing a girl on thursday whom I havent seen in a month. We dated just before we both went home for winter break, and she felt like we went really fast really quickly in terms of emotions (slept together without having sex after first date)

Altogether we've had a coffee date and a proper date, and have been texting each other all over winter break.

Im going shopping with her for her dads bday gift, and gonna invite her back to mine to watch a movie and try and get her to stay over.

Couple questions:

Assuming I get her back to my room, would candles be too much? Too, dare I say it, gay?
I kinda wanna buy some and incense for my room anyway, trying to pimp it out and give it a cool rustic sorta hippy vibe, but is it too tryhard?

Second question: Do you think I should talk to the girl about where we are, in terms of dating? We were never anything official, we just started dating and I guess we just clicked really really well, and Im a nice attentive caring sorta dude so I guess it spooked her a little

Maybe feel out how she acts with me when I meet her?
>>
>>16668010

As a guy, I think asian accents can be cute

Even guys with asian accents is cute in an adorable kinda way
>>
Any gender can answer this, I'm generally looking for people with relationship experience. I'm female for reference.

I'm a former social recluse that still has a lot of hangups from my previous introversion. I've been in a relationship for almost three years and we're going to be moving in within the next six months or so. We usually spend Friday-Monday together as he helps his parents with his disabled brother and they're happy for me to stay at their home and provide additional help.

The problem is, the social interaction absolutely kills me by Sunday. I can barely speak, I can barely listen and I absolutely need a few hours by myself before I can even make eye contact with someone. My boyfriend is really supportive of me and we generally spend Sunday in silence doing our own thing, then we come together at night to cuddle and watch something.

Has anyone had a partner like this before? How did they react? I'm stressed as hell about moving in with him because it'll mean ignoring him and needing space from him every three days or so. Would that sort of thing mess with his head? I don't want to hurt him or manipulate him.
>>
>>16669121
It just means you're perfect. Never change, Anon.
>>
>>16669123
Candles would be very cliché and even a bit cringe. My bf sometimes burns some sweet grass and i love that. It smells awesome but it's not over the top or girly.

Also, i don't think you need to put a lable on it. Why not let things develop on their own? Usually, the topic will emerge naturally at the right time. Don't force it. You haven't seen her for a while and she already told you that you two have moved a bit too fast.
>>
>>16669123
You guys seemed to have clicked well, really quickly, and that's really rare in the world. Slow down and hold off on the sex man. Let her kind of decide that. If she feels you're pressuring her yeah you might get laid but you might lose her as a potential LTR. Just have fun with her and see where that takes you.
>>
>>16669129
But...
We can't even properly have oral sex cause we miss kissing and eye contact. I mean, seriously?
And i can't even start telling you about that mindblowing feeling when he's inside me.
>>
>>16669123
Candles no, that's a fire hazard.
Incense no, that's just lame, and not everyone likes the smell of incense.
Music yes.
Please don't "try and get her to stay over". She already said that she felt you two were moving really quickly before, I wouldn't put any more pressure on her.
>>
>>16669127
Tell him it's how you're wired and you enjoy having your own space sometimes. Hopefully you're moving into a 2 bedroom apartment so you could have a place to sleep by yourself when you need it. If he's an understanding guy it'll be weird at first but he should come around to it. Just be honest and completely transparent.
>>
>>16669148
This. Music is good.
And for "try to make her stay": the only acceptable way would be telling her whilst cuddling that you would love to stay like that with her the whole night.
>>
>>16669121
Nah gurl that's romantic as shit. I'd take that over crazy sex any day. That level of intimacy, if he can feel it too, is waaaaaay better than the rough stuff.

However, sooner or later it might get repetitive (not boring) and he might want to move you around a little. Just let what feels natural happen.
>>
>>16669127
No. You need time on your own. Every healthy human does so. It's reasonable to search solitude. Don't feel bad for it!
>>
>>16668909
I did too and I found a girl anon. It just takes time. You can do it!

Now that the coddly shit is out of the way listen up man. It's your attitude. Right there in your world of angst your so upset and "want to die." Women aren't attracted to that. Self loathing isn't something they want to be around, and girls have a sixth sense with those things. Be who you want to be and be happy with yourself and who you are and the right girl will see that and want to pursue something with you. Quit wallowing in your pity and go out and find somebody.
>>
>>16669161
He feels the same. It just is so fucking crazy how such a simple secual act can feel so unbelievable good. I just hope we start to move out of this phase at the same pace... Thanks for the reassuring words anon!
>>
>>16669145
Who's telling you how to live your sex life?
You draw it out as long as you want to. You have all the time in the world. He's enjoying it too; let it be. If at some point you, or he, wants to move forward, you'll do it together.
>>
>>16669151
I try to be as transparent as possible with him. I pretty much tell him on a weekly basis that I feel horrible for ignoring him and I feel like a huge bitch. I also hate the idea of having some sort of inconsistent attachment with him or him feeling like I'm being an ice queen to him.

There's also the fact that I feel like my social exhaustion makes me a bad person. I've got a killer headache, I snap with people in my head (but never in real life) and I'm ignoring everyone trying to contact me. I'm afraid I'll never be able to recharge my batteries if we're living together and this cranky state will be my default form of existing.
>>
>>16668736
My gf is similar. Looks like a girl on the outside, but is a total bro on the inside.

It's fucking amazing and I wouldn't want to date a girl who isn't that way.

As long as you look the part, nobody will call you a "tomboy" or "dyke" or whatever, but guys will go crazy for you if you can easily relate to us. So yeah, you're set!
>>
>>16668620
YUP, my SO offered me the exact same deal. I don't want to fuck someone else though, I'm in love with - him-. He doesn't get physical affection and says he might be asexual.

He's really sweet and can be cuddly /gives thoughtful gifts, but it's very hard to not ever have sex with him.

If you don't basically want a super sweet roomie, escape while you can.
>>
>>16668811
He doesn't need to tell me, I'm already ignoring the faggot by the time he sees it.
>>
>>16669190
Nobody. I'm just absolutely not used to this and a bit freaked out to be completely honest
>>
>>16668617
:^) There's always the butt. It has no depth problems. Anal is fun for us ladies too!
>>
>>16669196
I guess you underestimate the time everybody needs to spend alone. He will need his hours watching tv, reading, gaming, engaging in other relaxing stuff ALONE too. Living together doesn't mean having to talk non stop or do shit together.
>>
>>16669138
>>16669142
>>16669148

Yeah I thought candles were stupid. Im just throwing shit at the wall here for nice little ornamental things to buy for my room so It looks more cool and less "Youth hostel". Bought a new duvet set and pillows and cushions and shit with this nice little theme going but I need more. Wish I had a gay friend with a flair for interior design

>Slow down, hold off on the sex

By all means! I mean I dont wanna pressure her into anything or rush anything. Just felt like it might be a natural progression. I mean we wanted to before but we had a long ass date and were both a bit drunk and very tired, neither of us had the energy for it so we elected to cuddle and go to sleep instead. Which was awesome.

I didnt wanna put a label on anything. I even said that when we were out and she said about her being worried about becoming "really real, really fast". I said we can just be "two people that have a lot of fun hanging out and doing stuff together enjoying each others company" and she liked that.

>Try and get her to stay the night

Yeah that was poorly worded.

>Just have fun with her and see where that takes you

Yeah I think you're right. I over think and analyze everything and I shouldnt in this situation. I'll just hang with her and have fun and see where we go

I wont bring up any talks about where we at or anything. Maybe I'll just try and close up the hang out time (however it ends) with telling her I'd love to take her out for another date maybe?
>>
>>16669181
>>16669060
I wish I could feel better and believe you but I got burned way too times.
thanks tough, I really appreciate it.
>>
Guys, what's your opinion on nails and nail polish? It's almost a hobby of mine
>>
>>16669229
I'm a sucker for classic displays of femininity, including "did nails." There is something exquisite about a woman in a dress and heels, long hair, mascara/eyeliner and a French manicure. But that's for special occasions; the casual daily equivalent would be standard nail polish.
>>
Why do women at the gym work at too close to me and some bend over right in front of me with yoga pants? There is plenty of room around.

Its sort of annoying since they are hot and since my blood is already pumping i get semi hard from this.
>>
>>16669218
I really hope that's the case. We both have our hobbies and neither of us are the clingy type. I suppose we try to cram our activities into the time we see each other as opposed to having endless time with one another together.
>>
>>16669225
Well, what's the theme? I love making a home cozy, so maybe i can help you out.

You sound like an awesome guy and you are really interested in making her feel comfy around you. Don't stress too much! She's only human too. And if she's the right one she won't get hung up if you end up making a faux pas. I know you're very nervous to see her right now. It's been a while and it feels weird. But believe me, all that will be gone the moment she hugs you hello. All your worries will just disappear and things will develop how they should. Try to relax a bit now. Occupy your mind. Making your home as neat and cozy as possible would be a good activity to get your mind to rest
>>
>>16669242
They probably want to see you hard.
>>
>>16669242

They're showing off

>>16669229

Pretty nails are attractive and cute and just play fun to look at and touch. As the other anon said its an expression of femininity too which Im into
>>
>>16669228
Well, you wouldn't believe me how many times i got burned untill i found the one. I just told myselfe to get up again, not loose hope and learn from my mistakes
>>
>>16669229
Just keep in classy
>>
>>16669243
Yep. Lived with my ex for 3 years. I'm a person that loves spending time alone and it never was a problem.
>>
>>16667117
They don't care. Only hoes really give a shit. Just make sure your oral game strong and you've got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>16667118
Did you not read the first post? Ask her out retard. Then you'll know. She probably does anyway.
>>
>>16669228
Part of being a man is sucking it up and moving on with life. That will make you attractive to women. Being able to take what life dishes out on you.
>>
>>16669229
Long nails are gross desu

>>16668487
Is your sleep schedule fucked up?
>>
>>16669229
I like them so much I have them sometimes. I thought it kind of gross until I was 22 though.
>>
I remember my ex-girlfriend once said something that confused me. I was a little frisky and was trying to gauge her mood, and she said something like "I'm not in the mood but I know this is a need men have so I can do something at least". The middle part bugs me: "I know this is an need men have".

Do all women think that all men think about is sex? If I go on dates, is the woman thinking "all this guy wants is sex"? I'm looking for companionship above all else, and if sex is a part of this then that's dandy. I'm not some sex crazed maniac.
>>
>>16669332
Do all men use the word "all" the moment one person does one particular thing to one other particular person?

No. The answer to your question (and mine) is no. Stop being dumb.
>>
>>16669252

>Whats the theme

Kinda nature-like I guess? The duvet pillow set is an american wood with a deer on it. The pillows are like animal skin wolf fur style. Its cozy as fuck

>It'll all be gone the moment she hugs you hello
>Try and occupy your mind in the time being

Exactly what Im gonna do anon! Thank you
>>
>>16669266
They're blue with glitter atm. Pretty short, but still a bright blue.
>>
>>16669332

I'm a dude, but it's kind of funny, my girlfriend said something similar earlier today,

"I know guys have to unload every few days or it hurts"

I'm like... where the fuck did that "knowledge" come from? A 18rh century pamphlet on sex? xD.
>>
>>16669342
Probably one of her exes who conned her into regular blowjobs.
>>
How do you handle a friend who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut saying horrific or offensive shit? Is there a pronounced difference between how men and women would handle this situation?
>>
>>16669242

You get hard at the gym? I find intensive exercise gives me temporary ED. Hella annoying but at least I'm not feeling distracted.
>>
File: 1419827895830.gif (4MB, 520x385px) Image search: [Google]
1419827895830.gif
4MB, 520x385px
I went on a date last night and tl;dr she ended up in the hospital. Do I have a chance anymore?

Long story: I invited her to my place for dinner. We had a good dinner and were getting ready to go for a walk when she said she felt weird and lied down. A few minutes later she said she really felt weird, I went to get her a cold towel and she ended up pissing on my couch. I phoned her mother and she yelled out "what have you done to my daughter you sick fuck etc etc", and at that point things got worse so I called an ambulance and followed them to the hospital, making sure she was okay. I called her parents again and they came out, the father choked me into a wall and said to stay away from their daughter. I bolted the fuck out of there.

I want to see her again, but is there any chance of this?
>>
>>16669357

Added context: she's 24 and lives with parents, I'm 25 and have an apartment. This was our third date.
>>
this is for both genders.

how often should i text my girlfriend?
>>
>>16669256
like generally or to me specifically?
>>16669352
I have a crazy high sex drive and i really wish i didnt.
>>
>>16669357

Once when I was in school a girl showed up to class in crutches and kept telling everyone "My boyfriend did this to me!" with a huge smile on her face. The reactions were mixed, but mostly "Damn, he must of DESTROYED you with his cock!" or "You must be into some real kinky stuff".
>>
>>16669357

Nutty parents make a partner a no-go, unless they're not on close terms.
>>
>>16669298

>tfw you've known a guy for years who grows his nails out real long because it says it makes him look like a demon
>>
>>16669373
kek
>>
>>16669342
>>16669332

Blue balls is a real, painful thing guys

Its just that in relationships Im guessing girls would rather sort you out themselves than have you go off and wank in the corner of the room
>>
>>16669383
>Blue balls is a real, painful thing guys
>>
My babysitter used to jack me off when I was a kid. Will the memory of that be good practice for when I finally get laid?
>>
>>16669385
Well I do think it's a thing (at least I've experienced it), but it's not what the original femanon was talking about before. It's more the discomfort of getting aroused, maybe even approaching climax before you need to stop completely for some reason. All of the machinery down there is swollen and engorged and ready to blow but there's nowhere for any of that to go. It's definitely uncomfortable.
>>
>>16669385
it definitely is. youll understand when you grow up
source: experience
>>
>>16669387
Only if you enjoyed it.
>>
>>16669196
>I pretty much tell him on a weekly basis that I feel horrible for ignoring him and I feel like a huge bitch.
This isn't really a good idea. You're not making an environment where he can be honest about how he feels. What if he did feel neglected? Well instead of compromising and figuring out how to make you both happy, first you've got to overcome him "proving you right" that you're an ice queen bitch. If my girlfriend was saying those things, I would just be talking her down the whole time, "No no, it doesn't make you a bad person. It's okay, it's okay."

Now we're talking about the meta about how you feel about the situation, rather than the actual situation.
>>
How would a women feel if a guy could not get hard for them?
>>
I've been very good friends with a girl for ten years now. Nothing hinky, just friends. Now she's gone out and gotten a tattoo to commemorate ten years of friendship because I'm apparently very important to her. I don't know what this means or how I should feel about it. Please halp.
>>
>>16669441
What's the tattoo, how big, where?
>>
>>16666390
Both genders:
When is it acceptable to buy a girl a gift?
What is a gift's pricerange? ($)
>>
>>16669424
Unfortunately like I'm ugly/unattractive. I know there could be plenty of other reasons, but that just what insecurity does to your mind.
>>
How's dating for women? Is it really disappointing with lots of zeroes?
>>
This girl rejected me two months ago. It really fucked me up. I can take a "no", but what she said hurt me on a deep level. I dropped out of university, quit my job, and moved, because I didn't want to be anywhere around her.

She messaged me this morning apologizing and wants to go out with me. Am I a moron for considering doing it?
>>
>>16669454
I've been asked out by two men my entire life and I only had my first kiss at 21, and there's really nothing wrong with me. It's not as easymode as /r9k/ have led to you believe
>>
My last girlfriend I had when I was 17. I'm 25 now. I haven't dated since because I'm scared of women and have intimacy problems. This ex-girlfriend would force me into sex with violence. I have several scars from knives, whips, and also a burn on my penis.

I'm starting to get involved with this woman despite my fear. She makes me comfortable where other women would frighten me. By "scared", "afraid", "frightened" I mean incredibly uncomfortable, not "boo" scared.

If I get involved with this woman (or any other woman), should I ever tell them about my previous girlfriend? If your boyfriend had a traumatic past related to sexual abuse, how would you react if he told you? For what it's worth, this ex-girlfriend died in a motorcycle accident (this was how I got out of the relationship).
>>
>>16669419
That's a great point, thank you for that.

I generally approach the situation by asking him if he's okay with me being silent, then I just sort of launch into "I'm so sorry I'm being such a bitch" because I have a guilty conscience. I do need to stop doing that as it's just a guilty dump of emotions and it could play a role in his future responses to the 'Are you okay with my silence?' question. I'll be sure to cut down on the guilt dump in future.
>>
>>16669474
what did she say
>>
>>16669444

It's a reference to an in-joke and it's on her wrist.
>>
>>16669385

Are you implying it isnt? Try getting aroused and then not releasing

Repeat for a week

You'll be itching to fap like a crack addict wants his pipe
>>
>>16669474
>but what she said hurt me on a deep level.
What did she say?

>>16669498
I'd also rephrase the question. Instead of "is this okay" ask "what do you need"
"Are you feeling emotionally validated?"

You should also practice taking criticism well. If he does say "I'm feeling neglected." do your absolute best to not start crying and apologizing and saying you're the worst girlfriend EVER
Rather try thinking up how you can get your space and he can get your love. It's not like one of you must suffer for the sake of the other. Compromises are about balance.
>>
To girls:

If you're into a guy but he has a gf do you start asking him questions about the relationship to test the waters?

Hanging out with some friends and a girl I was dancing with just started asking me all these relationship questions like how are things between us etc.
>>
>>16669608
If I like a guy but he has a girlfriend, I leave his relationship alone. He's taken, and I'm not stupid.
>>
Is it possible to stay in love forever? I'm scared to be without that feeling again.
>>
>>16669672
Yes love can be eternal
>>
>>16669708
What can i do to make love eternal?
>>
>>16669424
Probably would feel rather ugly though I'm aware that isn't the only reason.
>>
>>16669510
Sounds like a friend thing, bud, I wouldn't be concerned
>>
>>16669342
I mean yeah, after about 4-5 days it starts to hurt a little. But if my gf isn't up for mutual sexual activity, I just go take care of myself.
>>
>>16669512
It's not real in the sense that a girl has to take care of it for you. Go and fap, don't guilt a girl into having sex with you for it.
>>
>>16669719
That's like asking "what is the meaning of life."

We can't answer that question. It pretty much depends on that person and you as a person.
>>
>>16669492
I would feel bad for you and try to let you initiate/help you work through it. I don't think it is something the would affect my perception of your masculinity. My current bf was forced into sex by a drug addicted girl in high school.

A woman who would be put off by this would either be acknowledging she isn't ready to help with that kind of thing or she is stupid (and maybe sexist). Domestic violence and sexual assault shouldn't be a point to shame someone on, regardless of gender.
>>
>>16669748
Damn.
Ok, i'll try to figure it out on the go.
Any pointers?
>>
Set up a (second) date at her place for tomorrow two weeks ago, now I guess I should text her to confirm, but I'm not sure how to phrase it.

> "Hey, you're up for tomorrow afternoon?"
> "When shall I come over tomorrow?"
Maybe something else?
>>
>be inexperienced 19 year old male
>girlfriend calls me crying and emotionally distraught for the second time in the past few days
>I believe she might be on her period
>call lasts 40-60 minutes
>I just listen to her at first
>a lot of "_____ is out to get me" or "nothing is going right!"
>try to be overwhelmingly positive, but yet still not cast judgement on what she's saying
>thanks me for listening and talking to her
>calls me a great boyfriend
>gets all emotional about our relationship
>A lot of "I love you so much you don't even know.." etc. etc.
>posts paragraph on facebook thanking me for talking to her, caring about her

So this is what she wanted right? She wanted me to comfort her and be there for her? Because honestly I had no idea what to do, it just kind of worked out. Femanons is this something common?
>>
How long you wait before having sex with your new boyfriend/girlfriend?
>>
>>16669813
Should i bring something tomorrow? Snacks? Soemthing to drink?
>>
>>16669815
You did everything right. But I personally hate being clingy and emotional which is probably why I don't have a boyfriend.
Always be positive supportive and there for here. But if she's not returning the favor then it's a shitty relationship, She's just using you for selfish needs and not giving anything back
>>
>>16669815
You did the right thing. You see, guys are more solution oriented. If somebody has a problem, their first reaction would be to tell them every possible way to solve this. Girls just want to talk it out sometimes. She just needed to tell you. Just listening to her and comfort her was the perfect thing to do. Congrats
>>
>>16669824
That's a good one, but sadly that's already discussed (going shopping together).

But I guess finding some detail and using it as a starting point is my best bet.
>>
>>16669815
You did it right! Especially is she is hormonal, her feelings sounds normal.
>>
Would any of you girls date a guy with depression? Girls always leave me when I get depressed, even though I try my best to still seem confident.
>>
>>16669849
Ah, damn.
Exactly. Ask if she already knows which movie she wants to watch
>>
>>16669874
Are you in therapy? On antidepressants? Actively working on getting better? Then yes. If you just wallow in selfpitty and refuse to get help, no
>>
>>16669839
>if she's not returning the favor then it's a shitty relatonship

Yeah, she returns the favor. Our conversations aren't all about her and her problems, they often equally focus on the both of us. Except for the past few calls where she had been/was crying, then it was like 80% all about her (but it was understandable.)
>>
>>16669908
What's bothering her so much?
>>
Question for both menz and wimminz:

how do you receive consensual anal sex without feeling on some fundamental level like you are being raped?
>>
>>16669918
By enjoying it
>>
>>16669914
Pretty much mainly her relationship with her parents, she said they put her down a lot/nothing she does can be right with them. But she also thinks she's overweight and not too many people like her at work/school.
>>
>>16669737

If you actually read the reply chain you see that I actually said exactly that

Its just that in a lot of cases girls dont want their guys to go off to another room alone and jerk it to porn when they could make the sacrifice and sort them out personally
>>
>>16669387

Short answer: No.
>>
>>16669200
It sounds like we're dating the same person and in the same position. That's exactly how I feel we are... just like best friends sharing an apartment. It's good to know I'm not alone... I guess I'll have to give a lot of thought about what I want longterm.

Thanks.
>>
>>16669908
She probably just on her period. Great sounding relationship there. Keep it up. Oh and buy her food
>>
>>16667319
What are the qualifications for being a slut? Having sex with more than 4 guys? Having sex with more the 10 guys? Having sex without being in a relationship? Everyone's ideas are different. Because the word is almost meaningless. If you're a nice person who considers other people's feelings and is careful not to contract STDs or get knocked up, then you're not a slut.
>>
>>16670089

Most guys I've met in college aren't very judgmental about "sluts" and expect that women have a lot of sex with no worries about it. Promiscuity only becomes an issue if you are in a relationship with terms of exclusivity, or if you suspect a sexual partner might be infected with something bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 1122x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 1122x754px
Girls, what do you mean when you say a guy is "cute"? What happens to "cute" guys as they mature out of their 20's?
>>
>>16667259
Dude, start lifting with her. Go to the fucking gym and diet at the same time. Also, remove any sugar in your life.
>>
>>16670154
Cute is a generic term of a good looking guy.
>>
>>16669816
Marriage.
>>
>>16670166
I've always heard that it carried connotations of youthful innocence. What happens when you've outgrown that? Or has /fa/ just made me super self-conscious?
>>
>>16670231
>I've always heard that it carried connotations of youthful innocence.
Not necessarily. I use that term for anyone that I find somewhat attractive.

>What happens when you've outgrown that?
Everyone outgrows their attractiveness (unless you're David Bowie). We all get old and unattractive. There is no way of outgrowing this. All you can do is try to take care of your body.
>>
>>16670231

Well, I have some expertise with this.

When I was like, 11, 12, every girl called me cute, I had a 16 year old 'girlfriend' when I was 11.

Then I hit 14 and no girls wanted me until I got to 18, and then girls liked me again, then from 20-25 all I found was girls 30+ interested in me, and when they asked me how old I was and I said 20, they always seemed super embarrassed and "oh my god" and standoffish, like I tricked them or something.

And then I got married at 26 to an 18 year old and we're still married 5 yrs later
>>
>>16670166

"Cute" has wildly different meanings by context. There's someone looking you in the eyes playfully and saying in a sexy voice "you're cute". And then there's being called cute in a way that's like someone referring to a baby animal.
>>
Ladies, in your opinion what ways can a man be a perfect boyfriend?
>>
I posted a while back about my coworker. I asked her to dinner last week and she accepted. We ended up going out to a place downtown, had a few drinks and food, I paid. When we parted we hugged. The date was last Thursday.

I'd like to go out again, but don't know how long to wait or what may be a good idea for a second date (I want to indicate that I'm interested in her romantically, but not be too strong). Females help?
>>
>>16670370

He doesn't beat his woman.

Unless she tells him to.
>>
>>16669385
Can verify.
>>
>>16670430
I've never had it happen. I mean, I've had times when I'm swollen and shit with no release, but it's never really been painful, especially not near the gonads
>>
>>16670569
It only happens rarely, usually when I edge for a couple hours.
>>
>>16669349

Stay away from him when around people he's likely to offend.
>>
Women, how do you feel about guys doing spontaneous casual parkour when taking a walk with you?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.