[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get dumped a few weeks ago >get message yesterday asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 256x256px
>get dumped a few weeks ago
>get message yesterday asking to hang out
>we do
>we talk about all sorts of shit including her saying she still likes me and wants to be part of my life
>says to not mention any other girls to her because she WILL get jealous
>asks to go for drive to cliffs
>secluded area
>asks me if it'd be weird if I finger her and make out with her
>do so
>take her home
>asks if I want to hang out tomorrow

Okay what the flying fuck. Is this the right board probably not. I'm normally from /fit/ and got banned for posting a thread about girls, so I'm coming here.

Am I asking a question? No I don't think so. I kinda just want a female to tell me what the FUCK she's playing at
>>
>>16663237
Why were you dumped in the first place?
>>
>>16663241
Because I routinely cut myself savagely and her friends were "triggered" by this and said they won't speak to her as long as I'm around
>>
>>16663245
Sounds like she's made her decision then, doesn't it?
>>
>>16663245
kek. yeah its best if shes not around you.
Moving on from someone you love is hard if you still love that person. if you want to control the situation then just not do stuff like that with her. Yes she should be the one to stop, but shes forcing herself as is so give her some leniency.
Whatever you do please dont try to get back with her. Your poisoned mind could infect her and youd destroy her relationship with her friends and family.
>>
>>16663250
>>16663253
Yes but you don't contact people you don't want anything to do with to come to your house and chill and finger you in public

That's the part I don't get. Why is she coming back?
>>
>>16663260
You must be fucking retarded.
Some anon before me said that leaving someone you love is hard. Well, THAT'S THE REASON.
She misses you but knows that she shouldn't be with you, that it's best for her to stay far away from you.
>>
>>16663324
Then why is she coming close? I don't understand. It's fucking with me because it makes me think there's a remote spark

We're friends like we used to be
>>
>>16663351
>i don't understand boo hoo

its fucking over you fucking faggot.
its ok to still mess around but don't give her any emotional security or attention. use her to feed your sex needs only, and only when she seeks for it
>>
>>16663351
What part of 'she misses you but knows that she shouldn't be with you' is so hard to understand?

Imagine you're addicted to alcohol. You love it, but you know that you shouldn't. One day you decide to leave it for good, but deep inside you still want to go back to it. So, if you have little willpower and discipline, you have some drinks from time to time, but still know that you shouldn't.

She sees you cause she wants some of those feelings that she used to experiment through loving you, that's all. With time, she'll gradually stop needing you and she'll eventually find someone else or just stay by her own. This just means that if you keep wishing to be with her, thinking that you've got an oportunity, you'll end being really hurt in the long run.

Things are never going to be the same, you need to accept that.
>>
If you think the relationship didn't work out in any way, if you could do with a different one, then cut the chord OP.

A relationship is like set of habits. If you fall back into them you'll do the exact same things again, including whatever shit made it not work.

Fuckbuddies with an ex isn't really a good idea unless you've had other relationships since. Your brain doesn't suddenly go "okay, this is only for sex now". Feels will be had and tears shed when you both finally realise you were supposed to be broken up.
>>
>>16663245

>I'm an edgy emo faggot who got demoted from boyfriend to FWB.

that's your thread op
>>
File: Pant_sniff_Pepe.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
Pant_sniff_Pepe.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>>16663237
>Is this the right board probably not
We're more of a "cannot into normalfag" general, with some "tfw no gf" containment threads to hold overspill from /r9k/, but we do occaisionally do actual advice every once in a while so you're in as good a place as any.

>I kinda just want a female to tell me what the FUCK she's playing at
Not female, but I'll have a guess anyway. Remember when you were a kid and your mum would clear out your room? She'd take a toy that you hadn't seen for years, so long that you'd forgotten it even existed, from the back of your toybox and say she was going to throw it away. Remember how in that moment that toy suddenly became the most precious thing in your entire existance and it didn't seem like life would be worth living if you didn't have it - even though you only ever played with it once and didn't think it was any good at the time? That's exactly what's going through her head at the moment. When she had you she took you forgranted, didn't value you, but since she left you that means she can't have you, which makes you appear more valuable.

If you can hack it emotionally use the situation to get some easy poon. Just don't foll yourself in to thinking it means you're getting back together - if she has you back "in her possession" you won't be unobtainable anymore and she'll just loose interest again.

Oh, and one other thing. It's considered poor form to start a grill thread without using a Pepe as the OP image, and the rarity of said Pepe will be directly proportional to the quality of advice you get. I'll give you this one to start your collection, but you'll need to get some of your own if you need to post here again.
>>
>>16663245
Besides cutting, is there anything else that you do that you think could be problematic?

Sounds odd that someone should break up with someone because their friends told them to, unless the cutting person poses a threat or problem to the girl, or poses a threat to himself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.