[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so this is a really awkward situation, but I'll try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 10

File: kisses.jpg (338KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
kisses.jpg
338KB, 1024x512px
Ok, so this is a really awkward situation, but I'll try to describe it as best as I can.

My sister is a lesbian. Her wife is my ex girlfriend. Not really much story there. We didn't work out, she realized she liked women more than men, her and my sister make a really great couple, so it's cool. They want to have a child, and we've been talking about artificial insemination with my sperm and my sister's wife's egg. Everybody's cool with that.

Now the situation that I'm in is that my sister and her wife just recently had a talk with me. They've been throwing around the idea to just basically cut the middleman out of the picture all together. Basically they feel that we could save time and money by impregnating her the old fashioned way. They say they are both cool with it since we've already had sex before, so it wouldn't be a problem for either of them if we tried until she was pregnant. We would also just tell our parents that we did an artificial insemination.

I've really been kicking this around in my head. On the one hand, artificial insemination seems less strange, but on the other hand they have a point, and it would actually be the same end result either way. To top it all off, I thought my wife would say no, but she, while a little uneasy with it, actually didn't reject it. She knows my ex and I don't have any actual feelings for each other and that my ex is very devoted to my sister.

So I guess what I'm really looking for is an outside opinion on this situation. How does it look from a different perspective?
>>
Free pussy. Have a threesome with her and your sister and post it on xvideos and make some profit on the side ;3
>>
>>16660994
This will haunt your wife for years. She won't say anything for a long time, but it will come in every argument years down the road.

Not only that, but how much do you trust your ex? At any time, she will be able to come after you for child support payments (that's with sex or insemination), your sister will have no legal say in the matter.

I'd advise you decline OP, the fact that you're here means you aren't all together comfortable with this arrangement, and that's all the reason you need.
>>
>>16661031
Yes, definitely post it online! Greatest idea since humanity!
>>
>>16661040
This!

What the hell OP, you'll have to pay for your child while you watch them be raised by your crazy lesbo ex.
>>
File: facts.jpg (148KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
148KB, 640x637px
>>16660994
>>
>>16660994
>How does it look from a different perspective?
So my first reaction was a knee-jerk "ho lee fuk is dis nigger srs". After giving it some thought though, it might not be that bad. For your sister and her wife having you as the donor will be really good - in terms of genetics, that's as close as they'll ever get to having a child that really is "theirs". The artificial insemination vs manual delivery thing doesn't seem that unreasonable either, especially as you two have slept together previously.

My first major concern is your wife. She says she's ok with it now, but she might not feel the same when she's sat at home watching tv and you're hanging out the back of your ex girlfriend. Once the deed is done you can'tt put the genie back in the lamp, and I can imagine that having serious consequences for your relationship further down the road. Also, you're going to have a child who doesn't live with you or even know you're her father, and that's going to take its toll on your emotions too. On that note you need to have a bulletproof plan for when your sisters wife leaves her, takes the kid then hits you up for child support because you're the biological father.
>>
>>16661031
Ha, I don't think that's one of the options unfortunately.

>>16661040
I do trust her, we've known each other for a long time. Even if we don't go with the actual sex option, we are going with the artificial insemination. I didn't actually realize that about the child support though.

My wife is the kind of person who would straight up tell me of she had a problem with it, but you do have a point.

Great advice, thank you.
>>
>>16661053
There is no bullet-proof plan against child support here. If he has a child with her that isn't through legal artificial insemination done by a licensed professional, he is legally responsible for the child, no matter what.

Also, pregnancy usually doesn't happen after the first try. He will probably need to have regular sex with her for months or more. This will probably destroy his relationship with everyone involved.
>>
>>16661053
My concern is my wife too. Honestly if I was just single, i'd probably go for it. They plan on being honest with the child and telling them that their uncle is their father and the reasoning behind it, but that's a long way off.

And honestly I do trust my ex, but you guys make a really good point in that. I'll have to look into that a little deeper.

You guys are being much more helpful than I expected, thank you!
>>
>>16661069
Artificial insemination often doesn't work the first try either, and costs money each attempt.
>>
>>16660994

turkey baster
that's why my lesbo sister did and it worked out just fine
>>
>>16661069
Yeah, we're aware it would probably take several attempts. The plan would be to do it on her most fertile days, which they've said is ok.
>>
in what country do ou live OP? here in germany, if your sister adopts the child from you, There is no basis for child support.

You can also artifically inseminate, all you need is a 10ml syringe without needle and something to close the front (maybe ask the next doctor you see?)

Here is how you maximise the chance for pregnancy:
You: No wanking/sex for 3+ Days beforehand
Get your dick hard for at least 10-15minutes before you cum
cum in the syringe

Her:
If possible orgasm before you insert the cum
with the cum in her pussy lay on her back with knees on her chest to keep the sperm in for like half an hour.

Dont let the cum cool down, so keep it close to the body at all times. And inject it in a timely fashion, so no longer than a few hours
>>
Yea. Turkey baster and have her sign a preenup
>>
>>16661104
Whose sperm did they use? And I'm very skeptical of this.
>>
>>16660994
Impregnate your sister instead
>>
>>16661097
Better than having to pay monthly child support for 18 years
>>
Two words. Child support
>>
>>16661110
We are in America. And thank you for the advice, but if we're going through all that trouble, we might as well just have sex.
>>
>>16661111
>>16661110
>>16661104
You are still legally responsible for the child even if you do "home artificial insemination".

The only way to not be is to go through a professional. Don't be like this guy.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/

>The couple say they performed artificial insemination at home, court documents show
>Marotta says he signed an agreement to waive his parental rights
>But a Kansas agency says the agreement isn't valid because a doctor wasn't involved
>>
File: heat.jpg (101KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
heat.jpg
101KB, 640x644px
>>16661059
>>
>>16660994
Your sister or ex must have no links in the LGBT community or haven't done their homework, what they are suggesting is a bit weird to just have sex, that's just going to bring up old shit and definitely affect both you and your wife down the line.. A lot of lesbian couples conceive with a guys semen donation in a sterile container and thin syringe to inject the semen during the time of ovulation.
if the Semen gets up to her cervix its the same as sex pretty much.

If she is fertile then you don't have to go through IVF, that's only if your infertile and having issue conceiving and the the guy otherwise has low sperm motility or the woman is infertile etc and has issues where the sperm cant get to the ovum and fertilise the egg to become an embryo. etc.

Just jizz in a cup and use the turkey baster method, if your seriously wanting to give your sister a kid
>>
You can have a preemptive contract signed where you both agree to void your father status before conception. She can never claim child support and you can never get custody. Dont put your dick in her. Bust a nut for her let her put that seed in herself. Ur wife will appreciate it and shell be blocked on any games shes trying to play. Cuz it looks alot like ur ex is trying yo play some fucked up drama games. If not, she should have no problom not getting the D. dont give her the D. Its a trap.
>>
>>16661157
>>16661160
See>>16661128

It needs to be done by a doctor.
>>
>>16661160
Not true. There is not a contract recognized in American family courts that can void anyone of fatherhood for any reason
>>
>>16661165
Why does injecting semen using a syringe into a vagina need to be done by a doctor, lots of lesbian couples do it and have conceived. whats gonna go wrong?
>>
>>16661183
What if her hand slips and she ends up giving her lesbian lover a creamy facial that turns her into a cock-craving cum slut?
>>
I realize I have no right to tell you what is morally right and morally wrong, but dude get the fuck out of that situation.

For one, If that ship sinks your fucking going down with it.

Secondly, it's not right to fuck another woman if you are married. It's not right that she is fucking another person if she's married.

Thirdly, you'll be an uncle-father.

Fourthly, no, just no. Make them do that through official channels. Just have a wank instead of going through any trouble at all.
>>
>>16661173
I think there is. I have paperwork where my biological father have up all rights to me. I mean I'm not a legal expert, but that makes it seem like it's possible.
>>
>>16661183
Because that's just the way the law is. If it's not done by a doctor, OP is financially a daddy.
>>
>>16661157
>Your sister or ex must have no links in the LGBT community
I'm not sure why you say that, and I guess I'm not sure how deep into the community they are, but we're not using a turkey baster. That almost seems more strange than their proposal.

>>16661198
Thank you for your concern, but I'm certain they're not playing games. Other than my wife, my sister is the closest person I have and I trust her absolutely. This is just something they suggested, and they aren't trying to pressure me or anything.

Again, thank you all for the input. I appreciate it.
>>
>>16661157
I have no idea what this anon is talking about, but artificial insemination is used by quite a few lesbian couples.
>>
>>16661217
But you are playing games. Do you have the willpower to turn down a free fuck? You seem to be interested in this for the sex part. Be the bigger man and walk away.

Of course like I said I'm no moral authority, but it would be better on everyone's conscious if your sister's married brother didn't fuck her wife.

That's some Hamlet shit right there dog.
>>
>>16661248
Well I'd honestly disagree. There aren't any games being played. There isn't any manipulation or game playing going on with this. And it's not just a free fuck and I'm not just interested in it for the sex. I agreed to be the biological father of their child before this was ever brought up. I mean, the sex part would feel good I'm sure, not going to lie, but it's not the reason I'd be doing it.

It's a strange situation, and I doubt many people have experience in it.
>>
>>16661282
Just do artificial insemination through a doctor
>>
I'm curious.

If op wasn't married, would people's opinion change?
>>
>>16660994
>candles lit
>dick hard
>fuck
>her
>right
>in
>the
>pussy
Op you need to get your nut dude. We are rootin for you
>>
>>16661312
I think only you're rooting for him
>>
>sister is fine with it
>ex lover is fine with it
>wife is fine with it

Literally everyone else who this would effect is on board with this. If you're sure your wife would be ok with it, I actually don't see the problem. I think the fact that you've had sex with her in the past actually gives it some legitimacy. It's not unknown territory or anything, your penis had literally been there before. Why not a couple more times with your wife's approval? It sounds like there isn't going to be any chance of emotional attachment, so I say go for it.
>>
>lesbian ex takes him to family court
>wife divorces him
>OP ends up alone, having to pay both child support and alimony

Yes, OP. This sounds like a great plan. Nothing could go wrong.
>>
>>16660994
Sounds kinky, but hot, do it.
Ex sex is best sex.
>>
>>16661325

>women saying they are fine with something
>thinking they are actually fine

Come on man, how old are you?
>>
So one of the main reasons a lot of people are saying not to do it is the fear of her and my sister divorcing and her talking me to court for child support.

You'll have to trust me here, but that is very unlikely to happen. It's so far away from her personality and past actions that I really don't see it happening.

Also my wife is very straight forward. If she had a problem with it, she would immediately tell me. We were both proud and excited about me being the biological father of their child when we just assumed it was going to be via a doctor.
>>
>>16661356
Old enough to know that OP knows his wife better than any of us. Who are we to say how she feels. Just going on the information he's given us, it's fine.
>>
>>16661282
Ok then let me show you the mental gymnastics you are going through in your own words to show that you are manipulating the situation for a fuck.

"We would also just tell our parents that we did an artificial insemination." -anon

You clearly know you are doing something most people would disapprove of, so you feel like you're doing something bad.

"Basically they feel that we could save time and money by impregnating her the old fashioned way." - anon

obviously not true, as others have pointed out.

"n the one hand, artificial insemination seems less strange, but on the other hand they have a point, and it would actually be the same end result either way."

Also, not true because;

" I thought my wife would say no, but she, while a little uneasy with it, actually didn't reject it. "

Note the word UNEASY.

You might want to figure out how uneasy she is about it dog.

I feel like you are cherry picking the situation, and trying to make it sound like everything's in your favor. I think you should take of the rose tinted glasses because it seems like your doing everything in your power to justify this. Whilst, ignoring everything else.

Fuck me if I'm wrong man, but the more I think about it; the more I think you're a wild dude for even considering it.
>>
>>16661374
>You clearly know you are doing something most people would disapprove of, so you feel like you're doing something bad.
I don't think most people are comfortable talking to their patents about their bedroom activities. It's just easier.

>obviously not true, as others have pointed out.
I'm not site how it's not true, or how it's been pointed out. Unless you're talking about the turkey baster idea.

>You might want to figure out how uneasy she is about it dog.
When I say uneasy, I guess what I mean is she didn't jump on board right away like she did with the artificial insemination. It was after she thought about it for a while that she decided to say it was ok.

I honestly don't think I'm cherry picking and I'm trying to be as straight up as possible wroth the details. I'm also not ignoring everything else. You guys have been making some really great points. Other than the turkey baster.
>>
>>16661302

Of course things wouldn't be ok if he wasn't married.

This trap goes beyond marriage.

And everyone in the topic seems to agree the OP is doing mental gymnastics for sex.

OP don't be a uncle-father, this is a horrible idea.

Part of me is hoping this is really good creative writing / role playing.

Someone mentioned Hamlet, but in Hamlet at least they are killing each other. In this topic they are fucking each other. And that's somehow even worse.

This is like a liberal black hole of fuck up.
>>
>>16661489
>And everyone in the topic seems to agree the OP is doing mental gymnastics for sex.
No, not really. A couple anons are saying it's a bad idea, but I'm really not getting the impression that op just wants sex. Why would he even be here if that's the case? I've heard of lesbians using sperm of family members and that's actually a pretty good idea. Then the child is actually related to both of them.
>>
>>and that's actually a pretty good idea

Every situation is unique, the situation OP is n is full of red flags, traps, dangers, bullets, bombs, scary spiders and heights. And Hitler.
>>
>>16661693
It's a trap!

If op is as close to his sister as he says, I doubt she would want to fuck him over. No pun intended.
>>
cum on a spoon and hand it to her.
>>
>>16661711
I think we can all agree that this is the obvious answer.
>>
>>16660994
I would fuck her, not cum inside and say I did.. just for the free sex..
>>
>>16660994

Just don't do it, period. Too much potential bullshit.

Let them have their own kid from some other donor and you can have your own with your own wife; don't split one kid between you, your ex girlfriend and your goddamn sister.
>>
>>16660994
Dear OP,

You don't have to fuck your Ex to get her pregnant. Give em your Jizz they'll figure out the rest. It really will fuck your wife's mind up sideways if you did that.
>>
>>16661742
Woah I'm new to this website lol
>>
The only way I could see this working in a way that doesn't eat away at your wife, is if your is involved in a threesome. You get to bone two ladies at once, and your wife(hopefully) won't feel cheated on. It could add a little spice to the sex life.

Other important thing you have to keep in mind is that your wife might eventually want a threesome with you and another guy, so if your not ok with that, then tread lightly.
>>
>>16661784
*Involve your wife in a threesome with your ex

Is what I was trying to say, somehow that didn't come out right.
>>
>>16661764
Op's current issue aside, I don't see the problem with him providing the sperm for his sister's kid. I think it's very sweet actually. And like other anons said, it's a good way for the kid to be blood related to both his sister and her wife.
>>
>>16661801
Might as well invite the sister into it at that point. I like it.
>>
>>16661801
>>16661784
Cause if ya think about it, your wife would feel much more comfortable if she was there when you are doing things and would know what you are doing, therefore no suspicions of lying, and your ex would feel more into it with another women and therefore make her more furtile.
>>
>She knows my ex and I don't have any actual feelings for each other and that my ex is very devoted to my sister.

They would literally be having sex just for procreation.

I think that's why his wife would be ok with it. No chance of feelings, no love, minimal lust, legitimately fucking simply to create a life. Almost clinical. It's possible that it would actually be ok.
>>
>>16661818
>>16661801

This actually might be a legitimate compromise...
>>
>>16661767
This. Why the fuck is anyone even considering sex. That is beyond fucked up to your wife.
>>
>>16661878
Not if she is ok with it.

Also giving them a cup of fresh spunk is not a good answer.
>>
File: Shatner.jpg (58KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58KB, 618x412px
>>16661040
> she will be able to come after you for child support payments
This. Enjoy paying half your salary to your ex.
>>
>>16661913
I hope he doesn't have kids with his wife, otherwise he might as well kill himself now. She'll just leave and take all his money.
>>
you want your sister to be one of the mothers to your child?
>>
>>16660994
This is some straight up jerry springer bullshit.
Your wife is weirded out about this because she's your wife and I can't imagine what that conversation was like. "Honey, I'm gonna fuck a baby into my ex girlfriend sister in law. Are you cool with that?"
Second, you're not covered against child support, which anyone with half a brain will have realized before talking to you about this. This kid is going to have two moms and a dad supporting it.
>>
>donate your sperm
>pay for artificial insemination

will save you all from alot of trouble
>>
File: 1379783163827.gif (820KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1379783163827.gif
820KB, 500x422px
If I was your wife, I would fucking divorce you for even considering having sex with your ex-gf. Doesn't matter if she's a lesbian. You are a married man and you should not be having sex with another woman.

Trust me... If your wife is "uneasy" about it, and wasn't nearly on board when it came to the idea of you fucking your ex to get her pregnant, then she is NOT okay with it.

It can take couples up to 1 year to get pregnant, and that is without fertility issues on either side. Do you think your wife would be mentally okay with you having sex with your ex-gf on her ovulation days for UP TO A YEAR?

I would divorce a man so fucking fast his head would spin, even at the thought of doing this. And if you don't think this will eat your wife up inside (ESPECIALLY if you two don't have children yet), then you are so fucking naive that you don't deserve marriage.
>>
>>16662381
Wow such brave. Very independent. Much no man.
>>
>>16662385
Dude, there are men in this thread that agree that this is a completely fucked up thing to do to your wife.

Go back to playing Call of Duty, fag.
>>
File: 1379776383562.gif (498KB, 215x145px) Image search: [Google]
1379776383562.gif
498KB, 215x145px
>>16662385
>2016
>mfw you referencing the retarded doge meme as a comeback on 4chan
>>
>wife is ok with it
>stated many times
>YOUR WIFE WILL DIVORCE YOU THO
>>
>>16662403
we get lots of entry levels image board users on /adv/
>>
>>16662177
Why are so many people in the thread wierded out by this part? This isn't even the part op is having a problem with. It's not as uncommon as you people seem to think.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
>>16660994
Sounds hot as fuck. Just get your wife, and sister in in the action too!
>>
>>16662506
Most of us aren't from Tennessee. Incest isn't as common as this part of the Internet makes it out to be.
>>
>>16662514
But... It's not incest. Like at all. Even a little bit.
>>
>>16662514
>incest

Have you even read the thread?
>>
Lol this isn't bad on logical thinking.

Your wife will regret and bring it up.

Your sis and your ex thing was probably the worst set up ever man.

This whole baby thing is asking for drama lol

I say you do it cause some free pussy is worth the marriage and honestly your wife won't leave you cause she just saw that your worth something if your ex is asking you for dick.
>>
>>16662573
>Your sis and your ex thing was probably the worst set up ever man.
What do you mean?
>>
I like how inviting the wife in and making it a threesome is probably the best answer in the thread.
>>
File: 1452016708741.jpg (95KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452016708741.jpg
95KB, 720x720px
Why get pregnant

Just adopt
>>
>>16663133
Why adopt when they could have a child that is blood related to both mothers?
>>
don't do it . it's a powder keg.
>>
>>16663137
Why does blood related mean shit

Its means nothing

You're bringing another person into this world when they already countless suffering that need parents.

Did Op even think for a single second about how bad it would be to just have his genetic kid just run around without trying to take care of him or her.

Basically making a kid adopted for no reason other than for the fuck of it

I wish retards like OP just get sterilized and kill themselves
>>
Awesome!!!
>>
>>16663152
What the fuck are you talking about? It would be raised by its birth mother.

>wanting your own child is terrible compared to adopting
You're an idiot.
>>
>>16663168
You are an idiot, assumimg you are Op, you think its ok to just have a kid and just ditch it knowingly.

When you have a kid YOU take care of it personally. Making it cus you want a threesome and dumping it on someone else.

Its called basic fucking moral standards. You take care of your own shit and dont make suffering you fucking neanderthal baboon idiot

Need to make america great sterilizing you fuckups
>>
>>16663182
I'm not op. I'm going to assume you haven't even read any of the thread, because your replies are making you sound fucking retarded.
>>
>>16663187
Doesnt matter whether you are OP or not, you have no reasoning then "lol fuck you"

You are so fucking ignorant and retarded
>>
>>16663195
>no reasoning
You're talking out of your ass.

The child would be raised together by the birth mother and the child's aunt. It's their fucking idea. Op would be in its life as well. There is no housing from responsibility. Op is helping the couple have a biologically relayed child like they want.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
Forget the child support..
Forget your ex and sister will..

That child be your child too..
It's not that easy question..
Okey.. it's really awesome in first way..

But that child must grow up..
You know the two women..
Think about it how strong their relation..
About how can they love..
How can they show example..

If you want maybe you should take care of your child too.. It's okey a women can be strong and confident.. But a child should see how can be a man lately..

When you choose you want a child.. It's the greatest responsibility to bare..

So think wisely to care.
>>
>>16660994
it only seems like a good idea in theory
once its over youll all feel horrible dont go through with it
even better, dont even donate your sperm okay
>>
>>16663231
>heat is die
>>
Go for it dude, that sounds awesome!
>>
>>16660994
Look up the laws in your area. There are legal precedents for child support in the case of artificial insemination - but those safeguards generally don't apply if you just fuck her, instead of having a doctor being involved as the middleman.

So, if you absolutely trust her not to come after you for child support, then go for it. But if there is any doubt in your mind, cover your own ass first.
>>
Why don't they just adopt a baby?
>>
>>16660994
So you can fuck a chick instead of going through all the artificial insemination shit, everybody involved is cool with it and you came here instead of making some goddamn babies?

Nigga, u gay?
>>
>>16660994
See if you can't finagle a threesome while you're at it
>>
See you on jerry springer op
>>
>>16661400
What's so wrong with the turkey baster ? You don't literally fuck, but just give them sperm once in a while. If they're educated about their ovulation and menstruation cycle, it should be ok. You just wanna fuck, admit it. You selfish shithead.
>>
>>16663695
Sounds like a lot of unnecessary work when you could just fuck and everyone involved is literally fine with it.
>>
>>16664032
So you're a lazy asshole that would rather hurt his wife for a fuck. You really think your wife is okay with it? Just admit you wanna fuck your ex because ''everyone is literally fine with it''.
>>
>>16664061
Op stated many times that his wife is the kind of person that would tell him instead of just going with it. That's the information we have to go on. I love the amount of people who apparently think they know op's wife better than him. Those are the kinds of people who are obviously inserting their own biases and insecurities instead of going off the actual information provided. So fuck you with your "I can speak for this woman I've never met before better than her husband" attitude.
>>
>>16664092
First time posting in this thread.
This. So much this.
>>
>>16664092
Why do you talk like you know me then ? He asked for an opinion, there's mine. You didn't say anything for the topic, you're just licking op's ass. You're probably op anyway.
You cannot know a person completely. I don't know her, he might know her or he thinks he does. People change. Views change.
I'd suggest you calm yourself down :)
Cheers
>>
>>16664102
>freaks out
>tells someone else to calm down while simultaneously accusing people of being op in disguise
You sound legit crazy.
>>
>>16660994
Make it a four way with your wife and sister and call it good.
>>
>>16661400
Bait thread
>>
>>16661127
>we might as well just have sex

How is this so logical? Americans really do have zero sense of any morals.
>>
>>16664726
How so? Very elaborate bait thread.
>>
>>16664864
You have to be there and pump a baster full of cum into her pussy. Why not just have sex?
>>
>>16660994
Free sex.
>>
>>16660994
Have you fucked your sister?
>>
>Get a vasectomy.
>Stop listening to crazy bitches trying to destroy the traditional family unit.
>>
Don't you dare turn this down. This is the shit that makes life interesting and gives you good stories to tell.
>>
>>16660994
OP don't do this stupid shit, you'll be paying child support. plus whatever drama it causes between you and your wife... you'll regret it. leave that shit alone, ALONE!!
>>
I also want to fuck a lesbian. You're so lucky OP
>>
>>16666306
You can just give the syringe to her, you don't need to do it YOURSELF.
>>
>>16667561
But why not just do it and enjoy it if op's wife and everyone else are actually fine with it?

>>16667391
>child support
Yes, this must be a master plan concocted by the ex and approved by op's own sister to ruin him forever!
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.