[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf wants to join a kick boxing class that I was planning to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1450257932157.jpg (44KB, 493x495px) Image search: [Google]
1450257932157.jpg
44KB, 493x495px
My gf wants to join a kick boxing class that I was planning to join, but I really want to do it alone.

How can I tell her this with minimal feelings being hurt?
>>
why do you want to do it yourself?
>>
>>16660152
You can't, it's not up to you to decide what she does and doesn't do, or to opine about it. Roll with it, it's life.
>>
>>16660152
>My gf wants to join a kick boxing class that I was planning to join, but I really want to do it alone.
Don't go as a couple. Just be two active participants, and see each other after.

>How can I tell her this with minimal feelings being hurt?
You could tell her that you need alone time, and that this hobby was there to provide that for you. But if she genuinely wants to take that class, you're kind of being a shit by holding her back.
>>
>>16660152

how about you say "It's cool that you want to do it, but do you mind if i do it alone?"

communication is the fucking bomb man ... chicks dig it.
>>
be a man and tell her
>>
>>16660170
So she wants something, and he gets to just try and take that away?
He should say exactly nothing, what she wants is what should happen.
>>
She'll get hotter and fitter from doing it and doing something like that together will strengthen your relationship. My advice is don't tell her
>>
Why so you can score behind her back? Because that's where her mind is gonna go if you say anything.
>>
Tell her she's a girl, not a guy. Does she want a bigger cock too?
>>
>>16660245
>Tell her she's a girl, not a guy. Does she want a bigger cock too?
That's insecure as fuck, and she won't be able to look at him without feeling disgust.
>>
>>16660152
Good plan OP. Let her do that shit on her own while you do it alone some place else. The other guys there and her trainers are going to be seducing her sports bra off with their 3D delts and veiny cocks while you're soul-searching, trying to find your inner alpha by solo-ing

My slutty friend takes kickboxing classes and has already fucked one trainer and made out with another. I mean cmon it's like a combination of teacher/student and dom/sub you can't really beat that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.