[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it normal if my girlfriend likes to bite and scratch aggressively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sexy scratch.gif (321KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
sexy scratch.gif
321KB, 500x250px
is it normal if my girlfriend likes to bite and scratch aggressively during sex? she actually left a bunch of marks and a few scratches on my back.. i mean don't get me wrong it was awesome and i get horny just remembering her doing it but is that kind of thing normal? She seems like such a quiet, meek girl until you get her into the bedroom...

do girls like this have issues? please just tell me no because the sex in this relationship is too good...
>>
kill yourself
>>
>but is that kind of thing normal
why the fuck does that matter?

anyway, you already got good advice here>>16658584
>>
Nah. I do that too.
Mainly because i get caught up in the pleasure, but also because it makes my bf go diamonds instantly.
You see, we don't have a dick that get's hard to show you we are having a good time. So we moan, we squirm and we nibble. Sometimes we scream, scratch and bite. No issues at all
>>
That's pretty normal as far as female fetishes go.

Just enjoy the ride. If she's scratching you up, it means she likes it
>>
>>16658573
Would you punch her while kissing her?

Abuse is abuse.
>>
>>16658605
uh, no? but I do enjoy spanking her, holding her down, biting her in return, manhandling her etc.
>>
>>16658573
just make sure you keep escalating. otherwise, she'll get bored. i know the type. if she bites, you slap. if she slaps, you punch. if she punches, you choke. if she chokes, you stab. it's just basic science man.
>>
>>16658636
You ok anon?

However, make sure things are balanced and she knows your limits. She shouldn't be actually breaking your skin... And she should also be able to have some cozy sex with kissing and caressing
>>
>>16658573
Hey bud. So my girl soon to be wife started out this way. We used to bite and scrach, choke and poke. At first it felt right and comfortable but eventually you'll probably hit the wall. Especially if things start to get a little more serious. We stopped a lot of it, not because we didn't like it but because it's a respect type of thing. We shouldn't need it to get off. You know what I mean? Most of it comes from past bad experiences or repressed shit. Find your own groove don't fall into the same old shit because it's comfortable.
>>
>>16658573
It's probably a sign that she's cheating. You're making her anxious.
>>
No that's why it's labled as a bdsm form aka impact/blood play if you get actual puncturing injuries.
She's likely not trained and just using you as a punching bag, so run or establish stoplight safe words to get more serious about the situation.
>>
Just because a woman likes aggression during sex doesn't mean she's got issues. I like being spanked and shoved around but, outside the bedroom, I won't let a man abuse me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.