[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heard u guys are pretty good at this stuff. Help a kissless virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-07-22-10-00-1.png (169KB, 1273x1954px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-07-22-10-00-1.png
169KB, 1273x1954px
Shes cool, kinda slutty, and loves emojies. She used to message me first all the time and she even told me at one point she was dtf but i had some personal shit going on i had to deal with. I want her now but idk how to try to salvage. We didnt break on bad terms just kinda stopped talking.
>>
>>16658399
Are you blue or gray?

One word answers are not a good indicator.
>>
She want's the d but you are beyond autism. Stop those dump one word answers! Wtf man? You never had a conversation before? What about: hey! Nice to hear from you! What have you been up to? How are you? Want to grab a drink at xyz tonight to catch up?
Dear god, anon
>>
>>16658408
Im blue
>>
>>16658418
Im not that autistic i can hold my end of a convo. I just think that with a little "persuasion" and tactfulness here i can pull her.
>>
>>16658452
I'm >>16658418

Forget what i said. Delete her and find a girl worth your time. Really anon!
>>
>>16658470
I mean im picky with girls but i really dont wanna finish hs a virgin.
<inb4 underage
Im 18 shes 18 we r seniors
I just wanna fuck her for the experience cuz im hoping it will help me develop my confidence so i can go after girls i really want.
>>
>>16658501
She sounds like she already had forgotten you exist. Find a new target asap
>>
>>16658399
She's 100% not interested right now.

You gotta give her a reason to care.

Be like "Yo, I got this 40 that needs draining, want to help"

Relying on your piss poor personality ain't gonna make her want to give a shit.
>>
>>16658506
Hmm. I gotchu. Well thx for the tips. Do u lads have any other suggestions on how to up my f game? I think u guys are right and i should move on. Always gunna be more hoes in hs. I just need some adv on how to get them.
>>
>>16658532
Just give her a reason.
Booze drugs or food.

You always pay for ass. Just gotta decide how
>>
>>16658541
Ive bought pot for girls and toked with them. I had 2 girls spend the night one time my parents were gone and we blazed. But it didnt go anywhere. I cut that toxic friendship cuz she was a bitch but i really want to avoid tht again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.