[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His new girlfriend is telling me to kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x579px
I went out with this guy for a little under a year. I loved him soooo much, and still do. I lost my virginity to him. But he cheated on me. Now his new fat, ugly girlfriend is telling me to kill myself and threatening to contact the police saying that I'm stalking him. But I haven't..

I want to die. I'm just too much of a pussy to kill myself. I can't get this tight feeling out of my chest.

Is there any way I can get over this?

They make fun of me. He refers to her as his wife. He gave her all my information, screenshots of things I sent in the past, etc.

I have never felt so depressed in my life.
>>
File: 50P.jpg (141KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
50P.jpg
141KB, 500x499px
Well, look at it this way; she must think you are so good-looking or were otherwise a great girlfriend that ex might dump her and take you back.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 552x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 552x231px
>>16658033
Lol I wish. He hates me as much as she does, because I guess I gave him a hard time before we broke things off. He was never in love with me.

She's just a cunt.

pic related lol
>>
Don't give them the satisfaction of letting them know they've got to you. You win by becoming better; by being better. Such low behaviour as there's is beneath you. Lose all contact with them and don't initiate anything further . If they start coming after you record their stuff as much as you can and go to the authorities if or when the harassment reaches a veritable and uncomfortable level.

>Illegitimus non carborundum
>>
>>16658027
>women fall in love with guys who cheat and date bitchy women
>they never fall in love with me

call the cops OP
>>
>>16658051
lol yeah I should. Hope it doesn't backfire.
>>
>>16658039
be the bigger (wo)man and block her without a word
>>
>>16658078
I did.
It's not so much her. I can handle a fat bitch. I just feel so fucking depressed over the fact that he replaced me so easy and they're probably laughing at my suffering.
>>
>>16658083
woah, I get that you're mad but stop with the fatshaming pls
>>
You need to come to terms that the guy you loved is a scum bag.

Move on from his taint and dust yourself off to focus on a good man who would not cheat on you.
>>
you're a stupid cunt and dated above level.
I'm 90% certain this girl you call "fat" is probably high test and way hotter than you, and you're just jealous. you probably overlooked him just using you for a year because you were enamored and thought you finally got the man you "deserved".

just aim lower next time, and you won't run into issues.
>>
>>16658027
Nigga how old are you?
>>
U deserve better than that. Ignore her, forget him, theres thousands of other guys who wish they had someone l (doesnt mean try all of them) but yeah. Find someone else and live your life, suicide will not help you at all. Dont run from your problems, face em, you gotta nut up or shut up.
>>
>>16658099
you fucking serious right now?
>>
>>16658099
She mutt-shamed me
>>
File: 1433214792973.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1433214792973.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>16658083
By your own admission he never loved you. That's why he hoped into a new relationship so easily. Just block them if they try to talk to you or start shit and move on with your life.

Simple stuff m8. Don't hang out or interact with ex's if you want to move on.

>>16658099
lol
>>
>>16658156
Tallahassee is right. Shit like this isn't something you should cry about. Be brave, fight back! You aren't a mutt! You are a strong, powerful lioness! Bear your fangs!
>>
File: 1451242495232.jpg (10KB, 227x261px) Image search: [Google]
1451242495232.jpg
10KB, 227x261px
>>16658230
>You aren't a mutt! You are a strong, powerful lioness! Bear your fangs!
>>
>>16658241
Well, I'd personally rather be compared to one of the strongest animals on earth over a house pet
>>
>>16658264
Are you a 50 year old housewife with entirely too much free time.
>>
>>16658273
No. Just an anon trying to encourage OP to fight back.
>>
>>16658027
>too much of a pussy to kill myself
OP, the fact that you haven't and are keeping on shows incredible strength. You don't deserve to be treated this way.

I think you dodged a bullet. You are so lucky and better off not dating this jerk and his new, equally terrible gf can eat shit. I know it's hard, but try to ignore them, OP. They don't deserve any attention from you.

She probably only makes fun of you because she thinks you're better looking, or is jealous of what you had with him anyway.
>>
>>16658326
Oh shit thank you. That was so comforting.
>>
Now you have got your chance to show why we evolved so great. Why we ate all the other animals in the garden eden and built roads over their dead bodies. Now you can show that you are what you always wanted to be. Its your chance to shine now.
And this chance is called: Fight.
Only through fight will you learn who you truly are. And that you truly are greater than all youve imaginned thus far.
I´m not talking about attacking her or something. But by not "killing yourself cause some dumb bitch said" you are allready on your guaranteed way to victory.
Who are these people to tell you to end your life? Someone had sexual intercourse with you and turned out to be a not so nice boy. So what... As if that never happened to anyone.
If he is what you described him to be. Fine let it go, concentrate on fighting yourself and improving. Learning, exercise, understanding.
If he and she bother you, you will know the right ways to fight them.
But in any way you have to fight! You want to!
Maybe the fight will take longer than you expect. Maybe your worst enemy will be yourself. Maybe your worst enemy will be the people you love. Maybe you will think that winter will stay forever.

But trust me girl... Dark days soon will be over.
And you will be victorious.

Cause thats what we do. We fight, and we win.

Enjoy your monsters!

Austrian out.
>>
pull that hoe weave out
>>
Block contact with both of them. Grow up. Done.
>>
Put someone else in your position, OP.
This other girl who fell in love with a boy, but he didn't love her, cheated on her, betrayed her and hooked up with some cunt who harasses her.
What does this story tell you? That those two are fucking assholes.

Don't let them get in your head. With every shitty thing they do, detach a little, consider yourself lucky to be free from that. Forget the shit that made you fall in love, that's no longer reality. The reality is the guy who is now being a piece of shit.

Yeah, it sucks to realise your feelings for someone were one sided. It hurts to be attacked by someone you made yourself vulnerable to.
But they're kicking you while you're down because that's the only chance they have of having any impact at all. Because they're pitiful jerks that any old stranger simply wouldn't have time for. Walk down the street and some crazy person calls you a mutt, what do you think? "Christ, what an asshole." No one's losing any sleep over that. So instead, they go for you. They're trying to trick you into thinking their petty bullshit matters.

Your feelings will resolve themselves in time. Just hold onto the reality that they're douche bags. Don't fold in on yourself, don't let them decide what your reality is for you.
Any time you feel like agreeing with the bullshit they're putting on you, any time you feel like telling yourself 'maybe I am a piece of shit', stop and mentally project those words onto another person. Think about telling another person that they're an idiot, worthless, too pussy to even kill themselves. Would you feel like a jerk saying that? Good, because you would be. So don't be a jerk to yourself. They've got that covered. Fuck em.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.